It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is tired, and no one knows why.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bobafett

I don't buy that this fatigue is all the result of a lack of exercise. I walk between 90 to 120 minutes everyday. I watch no T.V. I think the people myself included who are tired are responding to something in the environment. Again I will state that the morning is a time of spiritual awakening. Anyone who reads Above top secret often enough realizes that there are forces which work to thwart spiritual enlightenment. That the fatigue so many people are experiencing is in the hours between night and morning is significant.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by eradown]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I myself was going to post a thread about this, but decided to wait until someone else did.

For the last 2 weeks I'v been going to sleep mid-day, just feeling utterly exhausted and unable to maintain concentration.

I'm a Personal Trainer so it's not lack of exercise.

Probably because i'm utterly bored and theres nothing to look forward to

[edit on 14-7-2008 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gormly

You are saying what everyone else is saying. I know you must be tired.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
When there is a lot of UFO activity, people have always been either more tired than usual or sleeping.

It has always been this way in my life anyway.

Yep, thats my bottom line.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

Be careful because that sometimes could be signs of depression, maybe you should find something like a hobby that will spark your energy.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Well i must be the only one thats not feeling this tiredness. I use to feel it but i now get more sleep, eat better and less, meditation and exercise a lot. Walk the dog at least twice a day, lift weights and exercise bike. The only tiredness and its more like a anticipation is for my art career to take off more. All and All i am tired of paying high prices, but physically and mentally i am charged.

but if gloom and doom come, so be it. We all die and if we die at the big ending, then thats special, so quit feeling depressed and live.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
I get on just fine, thanks. I enjoy every day, theres not something spooky around every corner

Hi

Glad to hear it.

Actually, I take time out to look at the world. I do that so I can try and adapt to the unusual, because I believe that most things are possible. I guess its an alternative way of thinking.

Then you'd probably NOT agree with this thread then, I know no one who is any kind of "extra tired" or feels that lately there are more "tired" that before. (I directly asked quite a few people in the last 20 minutes)

If you were out and about so much, you'd see this as well.

Sometimes the mere mention of something like this begets pilers 'on...

Everyones special Gormly. Obviously the smug satisfaction you got from posting this stuff made you feel special - otherwise why bother doing it?

That's not even close to the truth and I wasn't being smug, just incredulous, there is a difference.

You know ATS is a worldwide board right? Well right now I'm reading a thread with contributors in it from all over the world, and I really do mean all over the world, from the USA, UK, mainland Europe to South Africa. And people have all - oddly enough - agreed with the initial premise.

You do realize if I had a bag of dog crap and I put it on eBay, someone would buy it and someone else would go into a bidding war for it.

Yes answers around the world to "Do you more feel tired lately" do not make this any more convincing.
Being "tired" has about 150 different causes, most obvious being a lack of sleep, no exercise or poor diet. Ask 10 people, at least a few will always say "yes I have been feeling more tired"., and one will probably tell you "yes" just to be included in the group.

No...really?

That's better ...

So, thanks for the post. Was nice talking to you. Glad you aren't feeling this particular thing. Hope it stays that way. Have a nice day

Yes, thank you I am glad I am not feeling it, my family doesn't seem to be, my friends or my co-workers.

I guess we are special. Either that or we just don't tend to chaulk up normal life to a conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
WoW!!! It's amazing that you posted this. Because yesterday in the morning, my step-dad was raving on all day about how tired he was, and he didn't know why. It was strange. I was tired too, but I'm just lazy so I dunno.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Yes I know why.
The al quaeda message the days are pregnant is the disease being studied at cdc right now, aka morgellons. there is a cure but it is but it is being kept from the general population. skull and bones along with other secret societies know the cure. I got it and lost it while in palma de mallorca, from a vadican mole. His parents both died shortly afterwords like litinvinko did... this is a true story...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
this man came back with it from europe and kicking and screaming but our government is letting it spread on perpous.. false flag terror....
symptoms... 1. a biting stinging sensation from the nerves. especially at night.
2. sinus trouble or infection.
3. cognitive dificulties...aka. brain fog...
4. rash and skin problem where the pores clog and specks come out.
5. extreme bone and joint pain.
If you take antibiotics it goes away only to come back right afterwards....being allowed to spread with disinfo. the names of the people in germany that wwherre settingthis up, tolksdorf(german police)..klaus and briggeta hirsch
there is a cure but again its being spread on perpouse...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
funny you saying that but for the past 4 days ive been so tied, really lazy tied im having to really forcemyself to do things even the most mundane tasks like making a sandwhich
i also feel like somethibng is building and a lot of poeple i talk to say the same thing.
then i come on here and you guys are saying the same weird.

i also feel really weird, i cant explain it but i feel like something is happening or about to happen and believe me i never have feelings like that.

my sleep patteren is eratic i usually have a pretty normal bodyclock such as go bed 12am get up at 9am but im sleeping in different times im getting up every two hours and sleeping later than normal very strange

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
oh ya.. the last symptom is a heart attack and boom your dead.. great for the pharmeceutical corperations... its like a new std or kissing disease..

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

I've noticed that I don't feel as mentally "sharp" as I used to be. Throughout high-school I was honor roll type student. Lately I just feel dumb, it feels like my IQ has literally dropped in the 4 years since I graduated.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
almost forgot is the inability to sleep at night.. very hard it messes with your mind.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ceara

Apparently Henry Deacon told Project Camelot that "the way the sun works is not the way they teach you at school." But I'm unable to find the actual quote itself with the whole theory.

It was from a December 2007 Project Camelot interview with David Wilcock JUMPROOM TO MARS : a new conversation with David Wilcock at about 23 minutes

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
again this is from the al quaeda message the days are pregnant..
www.abovetopsecret.com...
listen to the recording from the pregnant girl about being being sick

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by laughable3
reply to post by dunwichwitch

I've noticed that I don't feel as mentally "sharp" as I used to be. Throughout high-school I was honor roll type student. Lately I just feel dumb, it feels like my IQ has literally dropped in the 4 years since I graduated.

I felt like this too, but then i realized intelligence and learning are a life long process, you have to keep practicing and refreshing your mind. Just because you leave school does not mean stop learning or review the stuff you did learn.

stop using it and loose it. Like any skill. You don't practice it, you skills dull. Humans are like this. That's evident in all the spelling mistakes on forums.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by Optix]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by dodgygeeza

Be careful because that sometimes could be signs of depression, maybe you should find something like a hobby that will spark your energy.

You are probably right heheh

Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
now you know the truth but will believe it if its right infront of you>>>
al quaeda the days are pregnant why havent they come back with a victory video ?>>> it should make you wonder

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Sadtruth can you stop rehashing the same posts over and over again please. If people want to check out that thread they will. You only had to say it once.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I was just thinking about this the other day! Of course getting older has something to do with it, but I feel SO TIRED all the time. I've never been like this in my life. I'm not enjoying my hobbies as much as I used to either. It's hard to tell if I'm depressed, tired, or both The weather is part of it. It is currently 90/32 south of Houston right now. The economy, war, and impending war, is making everyone depressed. I have a very stressful job too, so I know that takes it's toll, but I feel like I'm walking in mud all the time. I have to make a to-do list just to give myself goals and keep from talking myself out of doing things, or sitting in front of this computer too long. I was never like that a couple of years ago. I can sleep anywhere, any time now, and when I wake up in the morning, it takes a few minutes to get my brain out of auto pilot. Before this tiredness, I would wake up like a switch being flipped on. I used to think people like I have become were lazy, and my motto was, you can sleep when you're dead. I guess I'll have to eat my words now.

I'm going to try a one hour nap every day and see if that helps, plus stick to a diet of good, fresh food.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join