It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is tired, and no one knows why.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Maybe it's because this generation is getting less sleep and less sex then the previous one? Maybe it's all in your heads?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I've been tired since I started going to kindergarten and participating in the more mundane things of life.

I hate getting out of bed. It just so happens that the lives I live in my dreams are more exciting than this one. I also feel that I accomplish more in my dreams, even if I can barely remember them after awakening.

What living do I do here anyway? I have a 9-5 job which sucks the life out of me, and when I get home what's there to do? I can read a book, watch TV, play video games... these are all escapes from life. There's not much "living" involved.

For many of us, life is just surviving another day so that we can escape it in comfort. It shouldn't be like that at all. And I think a lot of people are realizing this, or at least feeling it on a very personal level. There's this feeling that there's gotta be something better. We should be exploring the depths of the oceans and traveling to the stars. We should be creating beautiful structures and works of art. It shouldn't be so hard to survive but it is. You would think that after thousands of years of civilization we would've had it figured out by now, but most of us still feel hopelessly at mercy to 'the system'. Something's gotta give, and soon.

Lately, in the interest of trying to make this life more meaningful, I've started shying away from entertainment in general. I find creativity to be more fulfilling, whether it's creating a new piece of artwork or coming up with a new way of understanding the universe. Since I've been doing this, I've not been as tired... although I still tend to sleep away the weekends.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
More and more people are staying indoors. This means less sunlight during the day which translates to less vitamin D. I have arthritis of the spine and my doctor gave me 50,000 IU prescription of vitamin D. This actually boosted my energy to some degree.

There could be a combination of global dimming and just not going outdoors. This would mean most people are becoming deficient in vitamin D. Something to look into.

You have to remember that just 100+ years ago more humans spent time outdoors. There was little air conditioning back in the early 1900's.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by prometheus1111

It is very true all are very tired, and it is not just a strange thing for one only needs to add up all the variables(sp).

1) Oxygen content around the globe is falling rapidly and is kept at a minimum of well last I heard 13% O2 content, at about 9% and below we start to suffocate, not that we are not suffocating now, and with the chem trails I am sure its even better than that.

2) In order to carry that lovely O2 to the system we need two parts Hydrogen in order to carry one part O2, and now that we have our lovely polluted water and it sits in the pipes, it only has about 3 hydrogen molecules, not much of an O2 carrier nor facilitator of energy. Micro water or highly alkalized water is a great tool for that.

3) Micro water or highly alkalized, micro water having about 13 to 14 hydrogen molecules and has the ability to be alkalized, so you not only get more O2 carried to the system, in which facilitates regeneration, red blood cell manufacturing, iron manufacturing and waste disposal, you also get the ability of the body to be buffered. Reason there is Acidosis and not Alkilosis. Highly Alkalized water is high on the Ph Scale a nice rule of thumb is to have around 8 to 10 ph, we drink from the tap and even bottled water 6.0 and that is acidic, decrease O2, and you get a nice sugar mix, and Cancer loves as well as the parasites we have on board, love acidic environment, check a stagnate pool of water. Anyhow, alkalized water as soon as it hits the stomach at its lovely 3.0 to 4.0, disperse it to the bloodstream immediately, in the form of OH -, OH - is the process of lungs converting O2 into a used format into the bloodstream, so if you drink it you have it immediately and you are buffered. All injuries, all foods, all sickness are Acidic and when you are buffered, you do not have lactic acid buildup and the list goes on and on.

Well that is enough banter now
Thanks for the opportunity
stopthemark

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Vacation time. People start to really look forward to their vacations and feel tired.

If you want to feel energetic all the time, do this:

- Have a job you like.
- Work on having a fun relationship with your coworkers.
- Use the TV to watch downloaded shows and movies. Do not watch the news or anything that upsets you or makes you feel bad about yourself.
- Get to like your own personality.
- Develop a feeling of liking being around other people.
- Stop caring more about what other people think than what you think.
- Watch the sky every day. Its beautiful.

Your brain can be trained into thinking a certain way, so get started.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by stopthemark

Oh i totally forgot this lovely tidbit of information. It is a known fact that when you use antibiotic therapy, the antibiotic helps to stem the bug but also replaces the normal flora in your stomach with yeast and fungi's, and we know what yeast and fungi's love, they love acidic sugar.

thanks docs and big pharma, the re occurring nightmare continues besides check on your greek word 5331

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
It's not that I feel tired but I feel inefficient. These vacations I wanted to do lots of things, I wanted to go to the gym everyday, read several books, regularly visit my friends, and so much more. But everyday I take a lot of time to wake up, bath, dress up and eat and I can barely do one or two activities in all the day: either do some exercise or read a chapter of a book or rarely visit someone. It's like I'm taking too much time in doing nothing and achieve little results, maybe because I'm lacking energy. Yes I feel that I'm not efficient because I'm lacking energy and explosivity.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Most definitely. I see it everywhere around me. It is almost EERIE. People are dragging around and napping much more frequently. The mental and physical fatigue is astounding. I just started up one of my conspiracy-nut threads in general conspiracies based on this. It may all be an innocent coincidence based on all of the happenings of the world taking their tolls on folks, or it may be something not so innocent...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I to have noticed What i call THE SLEEP AFFECT happening all over the place. And many people have contributed many different things to this. I can tell you it has affected me for over a year now and it mainly is caused by stress. The other factors may be playing a part in this but i believe stress is the main culprit.

When we go to sleep at night and our minds are filled with thoughts and worries, its hard for our brains to get proper rest. And in turn this causes us many dufferent ailments that only bring us down even more.

Now being aware of many things that A.T.S. and other info sites have for us to absorb into our brains, All of us here talking about it will most likely Have the same sleeping problems and thats why it seems There is more to it than there really is.

Just remember, no matter how bad things seem, they always get better. Its a cycle that always runs it's course. Life was never meant to be easy and we can only get stronger from it. Just take it one day at a time and try not to worry to much about tommorow. Enjoy the moment and try to find things you like to do to keep your minds from being overcome with fears and worries of days ahead.

Good luck to all
Russ1969

[edit on 14-7-2008 by russ1969]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Life was never meant to be easy and we can only get stronger from it.

Wrong. Long term stress damages the brain.

Why dont you guys have a look at why you are stressed and then do something about it? Its that easy actually. We all have choices.

This attitude of life having to be a constant struggle is not true at all.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Your tired because you have to get up early for work then after work your on ATS untill the small hours.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I've had this problem for years, and now the drummer of my band is suffering major tiredness. Doctors say it's caused by depression/hypothyroidism, I dunno though...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
it must be me but i feel better than ever i go to the gym 4 times a week eat heathly go to bed at the right time and still have time for work and family must water in the uk

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
I'm glad you brought this up! I ALWAYS feel tired. i feel tired now and i didn't drink at the weekend and had more than enough sleep. It's just something I am used to. I even went to the doc's because it can be a sign of diabetes but I am perfectly healthy.

I think it might just be due to the general everyday living of the modern world. We aren't living as nature intended and we have a lot of stress (especialy now) related to money and have to constantly stay focused on work etc. Even relaxing is difficult for a lot of people because apart from sitting in the garden (which some of us don't have) everything costs.

We are constantly planning ahead instead of living for the day... Stress makes you tired... stress is abundant.

This pretty much sums it up for me too. I'm always really tired and worn down. I'm also healthy. It's just that tired feeling like I can take a nap multiple times of the day if I could. My stress level is high though, so that makes a little sense.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I'm in LA this tired feeling came through here about three weeks ago- everyone was talking about it - very weird ...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Do you all think "Noise"(man made) plays a part?
The A/C is always running and making noise, Dishwasher, Cars, Airplanes, Jets, Radio, TV, computer buzz, cell phone ringers, door bells, Construction, people talking, stupid catchy tunes that stick in your head etc etc..........plain noise. When was the last time you heard absolute nothing man made?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Come to think of it, for the last 6 months, I've been tired to. And struggle to get work done. I use to be a gymnast, but after I moved to the capital ( Oslo / norway ) it hasn't been much time for that. But when I think of it, it has started after I began to drink Pepsi Max...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I exercise everyday and have for years. My exhaustion dissappears as the day progresses. In the morning between dusk and dawn I feel drugged or anesthesized. The hour between dusk and dawn is considered to be an hour of spiritual awakening. It is very significant to me that the tiredness of many posters corresponds with morning. This is a sign that we should collectively make it a point to be awake during those hours between dusk and dawn.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by eradown]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Not me. I am fire up UP!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
its to do with the magnet poles shifting its happening to most ppl check out www.worldpredictions2008.com

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join