It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is tired, and no one knows why.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by asala
It’s funny as I feel more tired in the day than I do at night; it seems to pass in the evening,

The same thing is happening to me!! It's so frustrating, no matter what you do, you just remain tired and unmotivated. Even a little down or morose at times.

I'm amazed that others are experiencing it too!!

The part where you mentioned feeling more tired in the day then at night is particualrly telling, that's exactly how I feel.

It's quite odd, and annoying!!! I want my wakefullness back!!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
JUst for today don't worry, worry is a killer,

Just for today

Don't get angry

Don't worry

Be grateful

Work hard

Be kind to others

Ask yourselves, what has robbed me of my joy and enthusiasm for life?

Now change it.

Get a hobbie, join a charitable organization, do unto others

whatever you do DON'T say I am tired, say to youself only positive affirmations,

[edit on 103131p://bMonday2008 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
my theory is we are been attacked with higher and higher levels of electromagnetic radiation to control us.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

You have described a very frustrating phenomena. Recently, I have decided to make an effort to watch the sunrise everyday. I assumed if I rearranged my sleeping patterns this would be easy enough. It wasn't. The tiredness seemed to be concentrated in my arms. Then it spread through my whole body completely submerging me in sleep.I have had the weird sensation of being weighted down. Then a weird summer cold hit.

I do not eat that much junk and about a month ago I started sweetening my teas with honey instead of sugar. I also use bottled spring water.

I also had a weird dream , the night before last night, where I woke up in a hotel room in a different city. The bizarre dream felt like a time jump ,because in the dream I was much older.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
you are in control of your dreams or if not you can gain control

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
This could very well be something not so sinister. The public is being fed bad news left and right from the media, gas prices continue to rise, the economy is in the toilet, the prospect of another war is ahead of us ...

People are stressed. Stress wears you out and isn't good for you. That's all that's going on.

No conspiracies to conquer the U.S. neighborhood by neighborhood. No chemtrails with secret chemicals. Look for the most simple explanation and rule them out, then work your way up to the more complex, not the other way around.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I too have felt fatigued, and this has gone on for nearly a year. I am 23 years old, go to the gym 3 times a week, and eat a lot of organic food (it's expensive, but worth at least some peace of mind).

Often I notice my lack of energy fades as the day passes and night approaches. I feel more 'alive' and active at night. I am unsure if it is the non-present sun, less people out and about, the cooler tempature or what, but the change is definitely noticeable.

Anyone think it may be linked to chemtrails, or the abundance of pharmaceuticals in our water, at least in the U.S. ?

Whatever it is, I've never felt it before.

*EDIT* Anyone else ever look closely at the sun and notice a ring of colors around it?

[edit on 14-7-2008 by Kevinquisitor]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kevinquisitor

*EDIT* Anyone else ever look closely at the sun and notice a ring of colors around it?

[edit on 14-7-2008 by Kevinquisitor]

As a matter of fact, I have seen it a few months ago and then again a couple of weeks ago. I have seen sun dogs which are two ball rainbows on each side of the sun but I have never witnessed the rainbow around the sun before in my life until recently. I thought it was just the location I am in since I haven't lived here that long. I assume it is formed because of ice crytals at the higher parts of the atmosphere.

I don't think that has anything to do with fatigue. I think the lack of outdoors activities might be one factor. I.E. couch potato syndrome.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by 38181]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Cellular transmission towers light the air on fire with harmful frequencies. Millions of times higher than natural background radiation. Our cellular structures and their transmission lines become flooded with the excess noise of this emission. Brain wave changes, emotional catatonia result.

Schools (mainly college, and university) campuses are paid by telecom companies to have them installed on school grounds.

Microwaves destroy vital energy content in foods, anemia results among other things.

City water is polluted.

How many hazardous PPM (parts per million) do we ingest daily? hahaha there is no health, only survival.

Poisonous toys, paints, plastics...

styrofoam cups are one of the poison plastics... they're used for coffee everywhere.. they get too hot... start to realease their chemical residues.

Cell phones irradiate your brains internal structures, interfering with cellular process.

Cordless phones in the Ghz range are harmful, they constantly stream their energies outwards when plugged in. As does the handset itself.

The reasons are everywhere.

what good is a freed mind when the body itself is in the chains of unseen hazard.

Break what needs to be broken.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
So far, we're looking at sun cycles and a general air of depression then?

What if this ties into a global conciousness thing? Zeitgeist in action.

I'm always mindful of the Global Consciousness Project, because I like the idea of it - worth a look if you like the idea of what random event generators are and how maybe they can be. At the moment the global "dot" there is showing an orange colour showing some kind of correlation.

Seems that something is brewing from that point of view.

Any thoughts on that project, and its correlation into all this?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Have you noticed how the animals are not on the prowl as much as usual? Like the coyotes in my area, even the birds seem more lethargic.

My pets want to sleep much more than usual as well.

I drive to town and watch as the cows laze dreamily in the pastures, normally they are up and at em, eating as much fescue as possible at this time of year.

The plants are suffering too. They seem to be coming up slowly, budding before their regularly scheduled time, and the fish aren't biting very well either.

Everything in nature seems to be at an impasse, a pause for their regularly scheduled behavioral patterns.

We should take heed and do as they do, follow the natural rhythms of our bodies and eat well, drink loads of water and sleep as often and for as long as our bodies dictate without guilt or being affected by others that will call you depressed or lazy.

Everyone is stressed today, and this is only going to ramp up to full swing as move further into Sunspot 24 and its cycles, our shared global consciousness and the political arena which affects us all.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
IMO it's the chemicals that are being sprayed on us from the chemtrail planes.

Sorry, I forget they aren't chemtrails they are contrails, cough, cough.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
count Los Angeles in. everybody I know here is just plain tired too. a numb sorta tired/ I too feel a little more energy at night than during the day And I'm not a night person.

Global stress is at a high right now. you can tell just how stressed out and on ede everybody is by just watching how they drive. everybody is driving like they are drunk or angry around LA lately. well more than usual at least.

It's stress, diet, and a horrible horrible economy. but this phenomina is being felt around the world and not everybody is having the same problems as the US right now. some places have it better, some worse. but everybody is feeling this.

I like the lactic acid annology that another poster offered.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by depth om

Break what needs to be broken.

Sorry if this is off-topic but...

I am getting a t-shirt made with this slogan! BRILLIANT!

Possibly with an image of a smashed TV beneath it.
(a star for giving me inspiration!)

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
my theory is we are been attacked with higher and higher levels of electromagnetic radiation to control us.

I should've read this.

You are right, the truth to the question posed is contained in anonymous' statement, maybe not the whole truth, but a large fraction.

I do think the rising energy output of Sol is affecting us. Maybe not radically, but our bodies run on electric grids just like our computer systems etc.

If they black out, what will our computer do?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Just a thought to add; sometimes the answers are simpler than we think.

If we step back to look at social habits for the last few centuries, we'll notice that for hundreds if not thousands of years, people would would walk down a city street and see buildings, torches, and other people in "natural" colors.

Since the discovery of the light bulb and electricity, and with the boom in marketing and communication experienced in the last century or so, people now have to deal with vivid and "unnatural" colors, constant bombardment from sounds they were never used to hearing a few generations ago, not to mention all the billboards and their flashing lights, employing vivid and "unnatural" colors and shapes to attract attention.

Factor in the obsession with information, the way everyone is constantly plugged in on forums, news websites, podcasts, tv, movies, radio etc...

Now factor in the basic law of western economy which requires people to be productive a) all year round and b) more so with each passing year.

What you have is extremely strained people.

Remember that in our natural habitats (Europe for most of us, for the last several thousand years), during winter, life slowed down... there was no farming to tend to, and people rested.

This cyclical rest still occurs in nature, but not in people, which is also unnatural (no quotes).

Note: When I say "unnatural" colors and shapes, I mean shapes and colors which do not typically appear in the environment they are displayed in according to human habit for the last few centuries.

An easy answer to the fatigue issue would be simply that in North America, we are the pioneers of overstimulation and bombardement of the senses, and like it or not, it's hard to get used to. I'm sure that if statisticians looked into this issue, they would find that the average North American encounters several hundred times more stimuli than his ancestors did 500 years ago.

That being said, being more tired is a simply natural physical reaction to the constant strain.

Friends and relatives of mine who have been living in less developed and most importantly slowly developing countries feel no different, and I speculate that the cause of this is that the rate of increase in the daily stimuli they perceive is unchanged, unlike ours.

Additionally, a factor worth mentioning, is that "I'm tired" is a very trendy excuse teenagers use, often with no valid reason, to justify stupid and thoughtless behavior. Mix that in with the mind's power to induce effects it convinces itself of, and you could be looking at a generation of teenagers accidentally making themselves more tired by thinking it because they have no other way of justifying their immature behavior.

P.S.: I forgot to highlight; our eating habits are really not as good as we think... McDonalds, precooked meals, and other such "conveniences" cannot possibly be helping the cause. Specially with the amount of artificial add-ins we put in every food.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by mdagwd]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mdagwd

Your comment about unnatural image and shapes...

Corporate logos, brands, symbols (solomons seal, dollar sign, 5 sided stars on many flags)

"Sigil magic" Image affecting conciousness. Facets of the occult being socially integrated. I believe the spinal cord of civilization, the controlling body who ecxercises the most power, whatever it may be, is some amalgation of mystery school hidden by extensive system and deflection.

You have to find the club before you can be a part of it. Becoming a member of the BAR will get you all the closer, I believe.

We've all been pressured and sculpted by the institution which surrounds us.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I found this topic hit home for me. I live in California and I have been more exhausted then every before. I concider my self a pretty active person and I have been getting just the right amount of sleep. I eat all the right things, and I excercise. I was thinking it was because the air quality has been so bad in my area due to fires all over Cali and everyone I know is saying the same thing. Its like we are all in a funk. The smoked has cleared thank God but yet still tired I am not sure what is going on but I would love to find out.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Sometimes the weather has a lot to to with peoples overall dispositions.

Also diet, people that eats fatty foods or with high fat content seems to get tired and sleepy after eating a heavy meal.

Now is another thing psychological.

I don't know about others here in the US but as for me, I work out 4 to 5 times a week, wake up at about 6 am and am in bed by 11 pm, and not I am no tire but then again I take at least one hour a day to meditate and relax.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I have not read the whole thread so I dont know if im the only one, but for the record i am not feeling tired.

In fact Im feeling better than usual. I stopped smoking Thursday and i have so much more energy it feels great! I also go to bed earlier than most people like around 11 or so so I get around 8 to 9 hrs of sleep every night which is also probably why I feel so refreshed.

People need to go to bed early and get up early and they will be fine!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join