It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the British God's chosen people?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by candyfloss

Im white and was brought up and still live in the same house that is rented from the council !

Really hate Toffs , stuck up gits! nearly as bad as celeb chasers! urgh..

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I am in a council house too ..think it was good descision on reflection seeing as the housing market is buggered!! lol

My brother is a CHAV though !!lol

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
(edit)

Double post

[edit on 20-7-2008 by mr-lizard]

link   
(edit) triple post

I must be punished.

Doh!

[edit on 20-7-2008 by mr-lizard]

link   
No sign of sharon the bow legged then?

Yep I'm working class and white... hates toffs, pseudo-hippies and chavs.

Good old britain eh?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Thats not nice !! Hes "the godamn batman" not sharon the bow legged !!lol

The Brits know instictively we are the chosen...good or bad we have infuenced every part of this planet!..generally in spite of our missdemenours...we haven't done bad..

The Brits now after learning from our mistakes bend over forward ( a bit too far I think these days!lol ) and we the Brits struggle to fight for hearts and minds...with the Americans ( govt) ( and the people that voted the lunatic in )...its more about collecting arms and legs!!

Thats my opinion anyway...and I really can't be arsed trawling the the net for evidence of something I already know!!

I think its that maturity in humour that the brits have too....I think that some of the american humour seems immature....a lot don't grasp Irony!!
Just my observations ...and opinion...I think American humour is crap!!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I'm from a working class background too, the dark and damp lower regions of inner city Leeds!
I'm proud of my roots and I am so chuffed I come from Leeds, I live in Holland now and I own my house but I'm a true Brit and I'm always rubbing these cloggies noses in that fact, we are all lucky people and that's why we rub every body up because they can never feel this togetherness!

We should start a new thread.

Is our Queen the QUEEN OF THE WORLD!

Lets tip our hats to Lewis Hamilton to-day who won the grand prix in Germany!

Gazbom.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by gazbom56]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Gazbom.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gazbom56

A Leeds lad eh!! ? from there myself !! most of the old building are being turned into flats!!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by shuck

The Brits know instictively we are the chosen...good or bad we have infuenced every part of this planet!..generally in spite of our missdemenours...we haven't done bad..

The Brits now after learning from our mistakes bend over forward ( a bit too far I think these days!lol ) and we the Brits struggle to fight for hearts and minds...with the Americans ( govt) ( and the people that voted the lunatic in )...its more about collecting arms and legs!!

Thats my opinion anyway...and I really can't be arsed trawling the the net for evidence of something I already know!!

I think its that maturity in humour that the brits have too....I think that some of the american humour seems immature....a lot don't grasp Irony!!

I was once in a bar in Amsterdam minding my own business but there was this drunk American chap molesting the bar maid, he was all over her and insisting in defiant gestures that the Americans invented swear words, "We invented the # word and the # word, all the bad words come from America". He really believed this and he was sooo proud, she eventually pushed him away and he fell on the floor in a undignified lump.
Another time in Rotterdam an American women came up to me with a map and asked me where she could find the country Brussels?
Gazbom.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

A Leeds lad eh!! ? from there myself !! most of the old building are being turned into flats!!

Yeah! Hi,
I'm a Yapstick, originally from Woodhouse, and you?
Gazbom.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I'm not ant-American though,
We are in for some tough times ahead, the UK and the US, we are all going to have to stick together because it seems the whole world is against us, the inter-net is abuzz about how the west is about to fall, the economy will be the first to crash and if Bush or Israel attack Iran, or if they don't? well you don't need me to tell you, add global warming and the terrorist aspect into the mix and well, it's a big mess that is too far gone to sort out!
That's only my humble opinion of course.

Gazbom.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Why is it, whenever I come on line to join in the discussion everybody goes away????

Are you all trying to tell me something??

Gazbom.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

A humble opinion is always a valued one !!..

No I am not anti american either...i think some of them are a bit daft like!!
We do have to stick together...we just need to get rid of the lunatics that govern ..thats all!! and yes !! it is going to get rough..very rough!!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

A humble opinion is always a valued one !!..

No I am not anti american either...i think some of them are a bit daft like!!
We do have to stick together...we just need to get rid of the lunatics that govern ..thats all!! and yes !! it is going to get rough..very rough!!

Hi!
And were from our great city do you come from Shuck?
And of course your a Leeds fan.

Gazbom.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Wortley ...not a bad area of leeds...and football !!lol not really my game!!lol ...plus from what I have heard they are doing crap !!lol

I reckon thats because none of the players are from leeds!!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Wortley ...not a bad area of leeds...and football !!lol not really my game!!lol ...plus from what I have heard they are doing crap !!lol

I reckon thats because none of the players are from leeds!!!!

Yeah, crap is an understatement, they are in the old third division!
Don't know much about Wortley though, is that near or around Holbeck?
I've been gone along time now, I left the UK in 1988 and then I was living in Hull!

Gazbom.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
nl.youtube.com...

nl.youtube.com...

Can't get more British than this!

Gazbom.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Gazbom-just a quick reply as fighting the New World Order is ruining my housework routine and if I don't get on it today there will be no order out of chaos ,just chaos.Re -American lady asking for dircetions to Brussells.My brother is living and working in Gdansk at moment and was in a restaurant and overheard an American lady referring to Polish as polish(as in Mr Sheen)just when you thought they could'nt get any dumber.What are you doing in Holland?Your not being a naughty boy are you?I love Amsterdam.Was there just before xmas a bout three years ago .I'd go there just for the chocolate nevermind anything else.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   

If they are "A chosen people" then perhaps it isnt the Christian God that has been protecting them. Perhaps it is actually the ancient pagan Gods who have been doing so. After all they did pretty well against the Romans in some parts of the land there, (the northern portions of the island) before those areas were converted maybe all their miracles have happened despite the fact that they for the most part went Christian. Not because of it at all.

Just offering an alternate view to stir things up a bit.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Illusionsaregrander]

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join