Are the British God's chosen people?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by candyfloss
reply to post by gazbom56

Gazbom-just a quick reply as fighting the New World Order is ruining my housework routine and if I don't get on it today there will be no order out of chaos ,just chaos.Re -American lady asking for dircetions to Brussells.My brother is living and working in Gdansk at moment and was in a restaurant and overheard an American lady referring to Polish as polish(as in Mr Sheen)just when you thought they could'nt get any dumber.What are you doing in Holland?Your not being a naughty boy are you?I love Amsterdam.Was there just before xmas a bout three years ago .I'd go there just for the chocolate nevermind anything else.

Hi Candyfloss!

No I'm not naughty, well not anymore anyway, I married a big bosom lady with a Dutch accent, to quote Rod Stewart.
Well back to your house work old gal!

Gazbom.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Before this dips down into a another yank bashing thread may I remind you all that when it comes to opinions of the Brits abroad, we hardly come out as shining examples either do we?

It's easy to pick out one or two examples then use it to belittle someones nation, but really lads and lasses, look at ol bowlegged as an example, it only makes you seem a little sad and envious. Let's cool it and show some manners and decorum please.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cantwara
Before this dips down into a another yank bashing thread may I remind you all that when it comes to opinions of the Brits abroad, we hardly come out as shining examples either do we?

It's easy to pick out one or two examples then use it to belittle someones nation, but really lads and lasses, look at ol bowlegged as an example, it only makes you seem a little sad and envious. Let's cool it and show some manners and decorum please.

I think there's some truth in what you say Cantwara.Wotan made apoint about this,football lads,Magaluff etc you get the picture but there does seem to be a stunning lack of awareness of the rest of the world on their part at times that does'nt help their reputation any.I think if you are going to claim superiority in the world you have to have substance to that claim and it helps to know where the rest of the world is located.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I think there's some truth in what you say Cantwara.Wotan made apoint about this,football lads,Magaluff etc you get the picture but there does seem to be a stunning lack of awareness of the rest of the world on their part at times that does'nt help their reputation any.I think if you are going to claim superiority in the world you have to have substance to that claim and it helps to know where the rest of the world is located.

Yeah, your both right of course,
There are some real morons over here as well.
I've lived in Spain Germany and France over the years and the mindless Brit's are everywhere. We do have a bad name abroad, how on earth can we think we are God's chosen people?
We are the boil on the arse of humanity!
How pretenscious of us all, who the hell do we think we are?
I'm going to apply for a Dutch passport, I've had it with you Brit's!
Gazbom.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by gazbom56

Yeah, your both right of course,
There are some real morons over here as well.
I've lived in Spain Germany and France over the years and the mindless Brit's are everywhere. We do have a bad name abroad, how on earth can we think we are God's chosen people?
We are the boil on the arse of humanity!
How pretentious of us all, who the hell do we think we are?
I'm going to apply for a Dutch passport, I've had it with you Brit's!
Gazbom.

We can't play cricket also!
The South Africans are going to hammer us with a day and a half to spare.
We invented cricket and everyone beats us!
We invented football and everyone beats us!
We invented rugby and everyone beats us!
We invented lawn tennis and everyone beats us!
We invented golf everyone beats us!
We are crap!
Gazbom.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Lol ur not wrong there fella! hell , be good if we could say we invented S&M then it would be good to say they all beat us !!! no im not into that ok!

Does everyone apart from me come from Leeds ??

Git

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by completenuttergit

Lol ur not wrong there fella! hell , be good if we could say we invented S&M then it would be good to say they all beat us !!! no im not into that ok!

Does everyone apart from me come from Leeds ??

Git

I thought you did!
On an earlier thread I'm sure you said you was white, hahaha!
G'day to you mate.
Gazbom.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I thought you did!
G'day to you mate.
Gazbom.

Ha ha , im a lillywhite if your refering to real Football .....

ok edited to say cooooome on yooooo spppuuurrrs

THFC

Git

[edit on 21-7-2008 by completenuttergit]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I thought you did!
G'day to you mate.
Gazbom.

Ha ha , im a lillywhite if your refering to real Football .....

ok edited to say cooooome on yooooo spppuuurrrs

THFC

Git

[edit on 21-7-2008 by completenuttergit]
I went their once in the 80's,
FA Cup 3rd round, our coach got stuck in traffic after the game and the Spurs fans smashed all the window's, we had to all the way back to Leeds with no window's intact, in the middle of January!
And you won too!

Gazbom.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by gazbom56]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Oh,stop it Gazbom,you're sounding hysterical.Of course we're still the best.Lie down in adarkened room and loosen your corset.I'm a Cumbrain for the record.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Hi Gaz

Yes Holbeck is about 4 miles from where I live...

Holbeck is a bit of a crap hole now!!lol

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Oh,stop it Gazbom,you're sounding hysterical.Of course we're still the best.Lie down in adarkened room and loosen your corset.I'm a Cumbrain for the record.

Ok .. what is a CUMBRAIN i hope its not a wanton love of man fat !! lol

Git

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Well hello everybody!
I once worked in Whitehaven.

We just need that American geezer and we can all get stuck in again.
Finished your house work Candyfloss?

Gazbom.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Good times for the Yids then ... not sure i like the idea of driving back from the Lane with no windows you know !

Im a Sussex person for the record and no im not Gay !!!! Nr Brighton...

Git

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Good times for the Yids then ... not sure i like the idea of driving back from the Lane with no windows you know !

Im a Sussex person for the record and no im not Gay !!!! Nr Brighton...

Git

Sussex, great cricket team the last few years, although Lancashire are a bit too strong this year.

Gazbom.

PS, I must say this is all a bit off topic isn't it?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Oh rather old man !

Still what has a hazelnut in every bite ?? not an avid cricket fan but i do hear that Sussex have been strong lately ... er . Topic or was that squirrel s**t..

Back on to squirrel no Topic , i dont think anyone is looking anymore, Still a chosen race will have the in built acceptance and understanding of Irony
I think we may have bamboozled them lol

Rgds

Git

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Oh rather old man !

Still what has a hazelnut in every bite ?? not an avid cricket fan but i do hear that Sussex have been strong lately ... er . Topic or was that squirrel s**t..

Back on to squirrel no Topic , i dont think anyone is looking anymore, Still a chosen race will have the in built acceptance and understanding of Irony
I think we may have bamboozled them lol

Rgds

Git

Yeah, it's amazing they let it go so long!
They have stopped some of my other topics and they come down on me hard every little fault I make but this thread with all the jingoism and bad feelling just keeps rolling,
Strange.

Gazbom.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by gazbom56]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

They have stopped some of my other topics and they come down on me hard every little fault I make but this thread with all the jingoism and bad feelling just keeps rolling,
Strange.

Gazbom.

But there is nothing like a lil bit of Jingoism , makes a change for the Brits to blow their own trumpets !!

rgds

Git

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Strange.

Gazbom.

But there is nothing like a lil bit of Jingoism , makes a change for the Brits to blow their own trumpets !!

rgds

Git

I didn't mean us!
I was referring to the paranoid jumped up gun toting yankee geezers!
Gazbom.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

oops i got that one wrong then lol .... But still , nice to sound off !

Where do you think the bowlegged one went then ?

Rgds

Git

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join