It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant
I've been getting that feeling for a few days now, OP.

As if the limits of reality have melded together and then split apart in a single moment...

With all due respect, and this goes for the OP too, HOW does it feel when timelines split?!? Come on. When one describes a feeling (a clearly subjective but real event) one can make a reference to another feeling or event that took place in your live AND that is shared with most people, so we KNOW what we are talking.

Example: I felt like not sleeping for 2 days. Everybody knows or can image what that must be.

Even if you never experienced a run over there is a image rising when somebody tells you: I feel like I have run over buy a bus. Or a positive one: This lovemaking was so great, i was angels licking and ** me all over.

Now try this: "As if the limits of reality have melted together and then split apart in a single moment..."

First: I cannot imagine what the limits of reality look like (I thinks they do not exist in fact because they fall together with the limits of our awareness)
If they would fall together?? So then there is no reality anymore?
And then it splits apart???
So you felt squashed and the ripped in two, and now you have a body-double or you have a split personality??!

And I am a guy who travels a lot in meditation. I am not afraid of weird, but when telling a story, you have to provide your audience with a reference frame. Now everybody thinks you just were a bit dizzy or ate/drank/smoke something. Or to much internet, that does it too.
When I was 14 for instance I read 5 SFbooks in a row in a vacation. Man, I was officially sleepwalking for days.

Hang in there!

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Pjotr]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I've been having the feeling over the last year or so that things aren't just different, but WRONG. Like I'm not doing what I'm supposed to be doing. I decided to go back to college to finish my degree, thinking that was it. It wasn't, things still feel WRONG. I just figured it was stress from owning my own business, the downturn in the economy, etc... but that doesn't seem right.

Back in 1985 I was a freshman in high school. I remember having the same feeling then, but more pronounced. I even remember the exact time it started. I was walking in from football practice and everything was fine. The next moment everything seemed to stop, and when it started again miliseconds later, everything seemed far away and different. That feeling faded after a couple months (that or I got used to it).

Is it HAARP? Maybe someone is experimenting with spacetime.
Black holes cause spatial/temporal anomalies. Has anyone done research on mini-black holes?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Holly Bananas.

when i started a thread, about 3/4 weeks ago, i got a few replies.
suddenly, hundreds feel the same.

i have spoken to several friends and family who aint into ATS or anything like that, and even they say things are changing, people are more angry, want to fight you, be nasty..

we can all feel it.

Prob nothing, but it is interesting the amount of people who are feelings "something" odd

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Time seems to have been overlapping itself. Thats what it seems to me. I havent felt real for a good 5 years now. I cant believe its 2008, I feel like days are missing. I have had strange feelings for quite sometime now. I did read something not to long ago about the evolution of consciousness and how time will seem to go faster, and then slower once we get used to new stage, and then it'll get faster again, untill we get used to it again. It was a wierd hypothesis, though kinda makes sense since atleast 6 times a year i say to myself, its 2008? So regardless, if im correct in what it was i had read, time should start to go faster again, soon.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
hi, im new to ATS and i think its great.
for the past few months now i have been waking up with a feeling that everything is wrong, it happens in the day also its like ill look and at my hands or the room i am in and things feel so unreal it almost feels fake?!?

ok i sounds crazy now lol sorry.....

oh and i have also noticed that the past few months time is moving so fast, i mean really it freaking me out it only feels like last week when it was the first of june..........

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I don't know if my experience are the same, but I've had some strange feelings recently. I just feel out of sync. That could just be old age creeping up on me (I'll be 55 next Monday) For those who thought Billy Graham was dead, his wife Ruth passed away last year. There was some news coverage and could be why you thought it was Billy.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Pjotr

Sorry I can't explain it. I just woke up and that's the first thing that came to me. Sorta like when you wake up and you smell something and go. I smell eggs or coffee.
I woke up and just felt something was different. I can't explain it. It just felt that way.

There was no feeling of having my soul wrenched or being torn or my head feeling like it was about to split in two. sorry. nothing exciting happened. i just woke up and said to myself. something is different. something changed. and i bet that it's something so small and subtle that whatever was changed will barely raise an eyebrow.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by grey580]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Yeah that's basically what happened with me. It's something you can't put your finger...or actually probably can't put your entire hand over.

Wish I could wake up remembering the Red Wings winning the Stanley Cup, but instead the timeline has shifted with the Pens as champs

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
It's a glitch in the matrix while you were sleeping

But seriously, I haven't felt "right" for years, and I've had this feeling of something big happening in the not too distant future, i don't know what, but i know it's something big, that will change everything.

Perhaps those theories of us all being "one" and connected, if not on a physical level but on a spiritual level are true, and we are all feeling some sort of "spiritual disturbance" or imbalance.

To the guy who said about time going faster and slower, that has happened to me too, it took me till 2004 to stop thinking it was 2000 for some reason, like, say i was trying to figure out how old someone was from their birth date i would count it to 2000 instead of the actual year (2001, 2002 etc.) Then 2004-2007 seemed to pass very very quickly, but now i still sometimes think it is 2007, it's strange.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjsconcrete
I've been having the feeling over the last year or so that things aren't just different, but WRONG. Like I'm not doing what I'm supposed to be doing. I decided to go back to college to finish my degree, thinking that was it. It wasn't, things still feel WRONG. I just figured it was stress from owning my own business, the downturn in the economy, etc... but that doesn't seem right.

Took the words right outta my mouth.

Then 2004-2007 seemed to pass very very quickly, but now i still sometimes think it is 2007, it's strange.

Wow! 2 for 2 ATS!

Whats wrong with us? Diet, exercise, sleep, etc. might be a suggestion.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by FrankP]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

I completely believe you! I too like many on this thread don't know what to make of this but something is different. I feel it too. For me it isn't doom and gloom though. It's an inner peace of sorts like a "knowing" yet I dont' "know" what it is exactly.

I feel like there is something just within reach and I can't quite grasp it. The feeling became full fledge Sat and Sun like many of you. I too feel there is a shift in something but it's something I can't quite put my finger on.

When Jacques Coustoe (sp) died I remember thinking didn't he do this already same thing with Arthur C Clark.
Perhaps our timeline did get altered just a bit. It's not like we have a reference to go back to and say yeah, I remember when time shifted years ago...
But if time has been altered perhaps it's the littlest things that are noticed so not to disrupt on a major scale. Maybe a little alteration prevented a catastrophe but it was enough to notice things like people who were really dead are now living and things like altered words in a comic.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I have a simple theory as to these "timeline distortions". I have also felt out of phase in the last few days and have been watching lunar activity as the moon seems to be getting closer (to the naked eye at least) over the last six weeks. I believe that we are about to experience a pole shift on earth. With a shift of magnetism so great, it may effect the perceptions of "sensitives" earlier and more easily. Any thoughts on this?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Back in Nov 2005, I woke up and felt like i'd been gone for a long long time, everything in the flat was mine and i'd put it all there but I wandered around the rooms, touching the books in the bookcase, looking at dishes in the sink etc as if I hadn't seen them for ages.

More recently, just over a week ago, we were sitting watching a TV program, after the commercial break the section we'd just been watching was re-run, we watched and watched, thinking they would surely notice fairly quickly and rectify the problem but that didn't happen, we ended up seeing the whole section again before the next part that should have been aired came on.

Now what is strange is that the show finished at the scheduled time, we seemed to have watched an hour and a half of TV in one hour.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by cazzy2211]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I been visiting this site for like 2 years but didn't post much on it. Too lazy to sign up perhaps. Anyway yes i been having this feeling too like when i wake up in the morning something is out of place. Weird feeling. Didn't bother too much about it until i came across this post. Sometimes i feel time is speeding up way to fast man. Is there something seriously wrong with time ? or is it just us ?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I too have been feeling different lately. Everything seems surreal at times, although I can't say that I've had much trouble sleeping like some of the previous posters.

Maybe the shifting of the Earth's magnetic field could be playing some part in it (Apologies if this has already been suggested)? It's a long-shot, but it's all I got

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Yeah, the feeling has been stronger the past few weeks about things being different. It's like when I look outside, even the colors don't look right. I feel kinda like I'm between 2 world and the stuff that I'm supposed to be interested in, I'm not interested in.

Like the home-based business I have. We're supposed to go to meetings and get excited about making more money, and telling others how to do it - and personally, I just couldn't care less about that anymore. Not that I don't want and need money for the bills, but I have no motivation to make a lot of money cause it just doesn't seem like we're going to be here for the long haul to need it.

I mostly just want to think about the next life (as a Christian - I believe this will be in heaven with Jesus), and I just can't find anything exciting about this life anymore.

Oh well, thanks for listening! It's comforting to know others may be feeling the same things.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Well i been around ATS for quite sometime but seldom post. Yes i been having this weird feeling recently when i woke up in the morning. It feel like something wrong or out of place. Can't describe the feeling, its like in a wrong time zone. Didn't bother too much about it and continue with my life until i came across this post. I feel like sometime the time is speeding up. Way to fast man! Is there something going on and we aren't aware of it ? Or is it just us paranoid ?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Well i been around ATS for quite sometime but seldom post. Yes i been having this weird feeling recently when i woke up in the morning. It feel like something wrong or out of place. Can't describe the feeling, its like in a wrong time zone. Didn't bother too much about it and continue with my life until i came across this post. I feel like sometime the time is speeding up. Way to fast man! Is there something going on and we aren't aware of it ? Or is it just us paranoid ?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I can't remember where I saw it, maybe at about.com and then looking up Time Travel, but there was an article that said time sped up in the 1960s. There was all kinds of facts and scientists that went on record as saying "something had happened." I don't really remember what the final conclusion was.

I agree about, colors don't seem right, things just almost seem out of place. It was extremely subtle at the beginning of the year, maybe even a bit last year, but it's starting to spiral. The pole shift slated for 2012. All people who believe in the 2012 End Times theory believe that the "effects" of this particular event (should there be one) will be noticeable 2 to 4 years before the actual occurrence. It does feel that something is just wrong out there, but I don't necessarily think it's a bad thing.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Found it.

paranormal.about.com...

It's under the article entitled "Time Is Flying Faster Than Ever" towards the bottom, they're alphabetically listed.

Col. Burks: This is a peculiar thing,and I think a number of people have taken note of it. In February and March, 1965, I began to get little ideas from people who came in for study. They could come in with the notion that things were moving faster. I came to the conclusion that about February or March 1965, it was as if each person in the world had started to take a step forward--and stepped across a period of years from 1965 to 1995.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by DocEmrick]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join