Something has changed, timeline?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Wow I dont feel alone anymore. This is my first time on the site and Im amazed. I first want to say that I feel that time is speeding up right in front of me everyday. Some days I end up sitting in the same spot like my couch saying where did the day go. I also get the feeling that everything we do on a daily basis(worrying about debt, money, cars, politics) will not matter soon. I get the feeling that everything is going to change dramatically. I find myself at night going outside and looking at the stars as if something is here but hidden. My life seems to not fit in with this society and I want more than working everyday, making money. I feel that all of us have not experienced true life. I actually am looking forward to the change, the world we live in is chaos.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Figured I might as well make a post, this thread is very interesting.

Hopefully this relates to the thread enough, I am posting it because the days of this happening seem to correspond to what is in this post.

Maybe other people can relate to this, my sleep cycle has always been somewhat normal. I rarely get more than 8 hrs of sleep but lately it is completely out of whack.
Here is how it has been since Friday night/Saturday a.m.:fell asleep at 1 am on july 5th, woke up at 6pm july 5th(17hrs of sleep).was awake for only 10 hrs Fell asleep at 4 am july 6th woke up at 8pm july 6th(16 hrs of sleep).was then awake for 23 hours Fell asleep at 7pm july 7th woke up at 1pm july 8th.(today) as a side note, lately when I wake up I feel drunk almost, usually goes away after 20 minutes or so. (could just be from oversleeping but who knows)

as for the dreams that accompany the sleep, really really weird is the only way to put it.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

Wow wait didnt she die shortly after or a little before johnny.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I would contact your PCP regarding these issues, you may have Mono or something entirely different. Don't over look your health conditions as some sort of time issue, if you step back a minute and look realistically at the situation, you are sleeping way too much.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
July 7 2008.... The moon's color was not white.... it was rather redish/orange..... Strange night.... Watch the skY!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Same thing here had it, it seems like for a few years now. I might sound like a nut but all my life I have had this feeling that I need to be some place else or run away. And recently when I get this feeling I start to get nauseous and have almost like a panic attack. They are usually fallowed by really vivid dreams of an armageddon type scenario.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by sickofwar]

[edit on 8-7-2008 by sickofwar]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaimless

Me too.....(bed late,staying up......I havnt been to bed in 24 hours)
Something could be up,who knows.

*Added you as friend btw.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Nowalive

That's an optical illusion. the moon seems larger or smaller depending upon atmospheric distortion. normally dust or pollution makes the moon look larger than it really is.

you can take a ruler and measure the moon at arms length when it looks huge. then measure it again when it looks small. you'll see they are the same size.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofwar
They are usually fallowed by really vivid dreams of an armageddon type scenario.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted that on 08/06/08

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I think this particular one is actually not a case of a false memory for me, but actual real editing of a book. But I will mention it because it has been bothering me for years. Maybe someone here knows, because I figure there are a lot of science fiction and fantsy readers here.

Ok, anyone read the dragonriders of pern, by anne mccaffrey? well I started reading the series about 20 years ago, and reread some of the books frequeantly, probably once a year or so. The particular book I'm going to mention is the first book, dragonflight. The part that really bugs me is near the beginning, when Lady Gemma dies, when she is giving birth. Now, I can swear the first few times I read the book, Lessa killed Gemma, by cutting a vein or something with a knife when she was helping to deliver the baby, on purpose. Then later years when I read the book, and I'm sure I've read several differnt copies that I bought, but later when I read it, lessa never killed Gemma like that.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by samureyed

I need to make an account here so it doesn't keep showing up as anonymous.I appreciate the advice, and yes I definately plan on visiting the doc soon its just really expensive. I recently (month or so ago) was there for a physical/blood tests and everything was ok. Just thought I would add the sleeping issue into the thread as the times are similar to other accounts.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awarenessiskey
July 7 2008.... The moon's color was not white.... it was rather redish/orange..... Strange night.... Watch the skY!

Don't worry. I am pretty sure that means hot and/or stormy weather (depending on where you live).
Take it from a mountain climber!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hmm, the last couple of weeks i cant get out of bed, i have very strange feelings and today was the top of the cake.

I had a HUGE< HUGE Deja Vu, but not like a real Deja Vu.
It was so huge but i knew i had never experienced it before, but still it was a huge deja vu.

I cant really easily explain this. To put it simple, a huge deja vu while knowing it is something that has never happend before. Does it make sense?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas

The people talking about the "alive again" phenomenon (a famous person is thought to have died, only to reappear as alive "again"), might want to check a thread called "The strangest thing on the web" or something like that.
(Sorry, I am in no position to dig it out right now. But you can find it if you search through my posts/threads.)

There you go:

(How's your position now?
)

[edit on 8-7-2008 by AdAstra]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
In regards to Deja Vu, I've had so many instances recently where I could have sworn I had already seen/done/said what I was currently doing. Or the feeling would come naturally and then the action would transpire. The strangest of all was back in March, my roommates and I were sitting down to dinner at our apartment. It wasn't an ordinary dinner, we had cooked an Asian cuisine, our own version of beef and broccoli, something we had never done before. My one roommate was just staring at his food, and I got that Deja Vu feeling. He looked at me and said "We've done this before..." I couldn't believe it. My 3rd roommate didn't really feel it, but I did. It was too weird, like something straight out of Star Trek where we're stuck in an endless time loop.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaimless
Hey I just realized that everyone has been saying they have been really feeling this thing the last week or two. Maybe we are just letting our imaganations get away with us. The seasons changed about two weeks ago, whats the chance thats what we are all feeling?

No, there has been a "disturbance" in time that I, and others, have noticed for years. I noticed my first discrepency in about 1998 or 1999. Those who have noticed other time-line/world-line discrepencies for only the last few weeks are the newly awakened.

-Euclid

P.S. - this all has nothing to do with airy-fairy BS like cosmic consciousness, harmonic resonant new age crap. There is a very simple scientific explanation. Our part of the galaxy is approaching the galactic plane.... it is essentially the flattened-out gravitational plane of the super-massive blackhole at the center of our galaxy. When we pass through it there will be some interesting things happening to this part solar system and galaxy. The ancient aborigines of Australia called it the dream-time, other ancient civilizations called it Dark Rift. They called it that for a reason. This gravitational plane will effect time. Think about..... what does a blackhole do? It warps space & time.... our portion of the galaxy will be passing into the apex (or zenith) of this plane around 2011 or 2012.... we will essentially be travelling through a safe vector of a rotating Kerr blackhole.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by euclid]

[edit on 8-7-2008 by euclid]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
From what I've read, it seems possible that the effect of time passing is actually caused by our motion through a 3-D world, and that we are able to chose our paths in some sense as we go. Here it would seem that intent and the state of our own consciousness would have something to do with the paths that we find ourselves on. Remember that each of us contains the whole of creation within us, according to many religions and now even physics. It might be possible fo each of us to travel paths idependently, and yet still appear in each other's worlds....anyway, I've had the same feeling recently too.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdAstra

Originally posted by Vanitas

The people talking about the "alive again" phenomenon (a famous person is thought to have died, only to reappear as alive "again"), might want to check a thread called "The strangest thing on the web" or something like that.
(Sorry, I am in no position to dig it out right now. But you can find it if you search through my posts/threads.)

There you go:

(How's your position now?
)

[edit on 8-7-2008 by AdAstra]

No, nice try though. I know what I saw, and read in Newsweek and other papers, and what I saw on the news channels when they do those corny tributes and make the announcement of someone's death and obituaries. These people, some of them anyways, do remember an alternate world-line.... and that is all there is to it. You don't because you are still asleep.

-Euclid

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by harvest00
A couple of years ago, I swear to you, William Daniels (the voice of KITT on Knight Rider) passed away of a heart attack. I remember it vividly.

That is just freaky... I'm a little shaken now because I have the same memory.

I remember finding this out and the memory I have attached to this news was the sweeping lights of Kitt and wondering at how fickle life is...

Now I search and find he is alive!!

My take on this is we are all actually immortal. When we so called die in one potential reality, that we go on existing in another. We have one being, some may call it a soul... I like to call it consciousness.

When we die in one potential we go on existing in another. Our reality changes around us but our consciousness goes on.

I had a car accident 2 years ago. 60MPH car rolled 4 times. The car landed up right and the only door that was able to open was my door.

I came out of that crash with only a small puncture wound on my hand the size of small pea.

I believe I died in that car crash in the reality I used to exist in and moved to this reality.

The reason I think many people are now feeling the feelings they are is this... In a reality very close to this one there is every manor of horror occurring in a sit x environment. People are dying in their millions in that reality... where are they going??

Why here of course... our reality our timeline.

We are on the verge of a major discovery... something that will change everything.

Do I make sense to anyone??

Power to the People!!

NeoN HaZe

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Neon Haze]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Oh and i forgot to mention something, which just came up because someone mentiond his clock.

Last week until now, my clock, on my mobile phone isnt at synch anymore. everytime i look at it it is one hour out of sync, lets say it is actually 15:00.
Then my phone says its 15:50.
Later on i check it again, and lets say its 19:00, my clock says its 17:50

Very weird.

new topics
top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join