It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

i feel the same some mornings, specificlly the day of the OP i had a strong feeling of detatchemnt from everything around me, like your trying to remember something but you cant, there is a feeling of change but i couldnt figure out what had changed..... it was weird but good to know other people get similar feelings

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Yes! Thursday morning I awoke feeling something was different...something had changed. All color seemed to be brighter and a little over saturated. Still seems to be since Thursday. Glad to see it's not just me.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I have had unexplainable feelings for some time. I did not want to post because I felt no one else had the same or similar feelings.

It started with me several years ago. At times when I was driving it seemed that for a very short period of time, every thing around me would either be in slow motion. or stop. It would not last long so i would forget about it. recently I have had some very strange things happen, such as I can be outside and i see movement out of the corner of my eye. However when I look nothing is there..Weird..LOL

I have also have had feelings of impending Doom..can't explain it but it is not a good feeling. The most recent thing which may or may not be medical is when I lay down to go to sleep. A pressure forms above my eyes and I get slightly dizzy. Usually don't last long, but only happens when I go to bed

Thank you OP for this thread, I feel something is changing or a lot of us are losing our mind...J/K

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I will second this post today has been a day I will never forget,working for a retailer I have never had a problem with customers and today we had one guy who was a complete arsehole.
He flipped out because I wouldnt give him cash for a trade in because he was missing parts,he trashed the shop in a rage and threatened me.
I am not an agressive person but I asked him for a fight after he did that very very unlike me to flip like that.
Then on the way home from work I saw at least six people rowing with each other,what the hell is going on.
Why do I and many other people today feel so much anger and aggression?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Alot of these observances sound like glitches in "the Matrix," to use a rather worn out metaphor (and one which, since based on a movie, tends to eliminate its own credibility...though I still think it is appropriate.) I've often felt like I'm living in a Philip K. Dick novel myself (yes, I know he didn't write the Matrix.) I've also been thinking alot lately about the fact that we are moving into the "dog days" of summer, historically associated with the dog star Sirius which Robert Anton Wilson and other have believed to have sent them telepathic communicationsand/or synchronicities in the past (similar to the V.A.L.I.S.which Phil Dick wrote about in some of his work.)

Gordo from the synchro-mystic websites Etemenanki/SuperTorchRitual has pointed heavily towards July 11-12 as being significant (moreso than I can summarize here.) On a closer note, a recent ATS thread predicts a "worse than 911" disaster for Southern California...tomorrow! (maybe that will get me out of work!)

I've personally felt "off" for awhile, physically and mentally. Most of it I have blamed on anxiety over finances and an unhealthy lifestyle - not enough exercise, too much smoking and drinking, poor eating habits, etc. - but I feel that there is more to it.

Aside from all that's going on in the world (earthquakes, floods, LHC, Iran, etc.) I've noticed some oddities in my personal life.

A coworker's was out most of last week because her 29 y/o boyfriend was experiencing heart problems of a sort unusual for his age. His symptoms were similar to those of an anxiety attack and he was placed in the hospital.

We had to put my dog down on Sunday. This was not unexpected...she was old and in failing health...but we had all expected a few more months with her. My sister (whose religion does not believe in dream prophecies) had two dreams of the dog's death in the past week. My dad, a rather stoic man when it comes to pets, was more upset by the death than I had expected; Mom tells me he was in a very 'strange' mood yesterday, grumpy and depressed and even tearing up ... understandable but still seems uncharacteristic, as if he had become more 'sensitive.' (Oddly enough, as Mom was taking the dog to the emergency vet, my uncle called to tell us that his first grandson had just been born.)

The sensitivity issue is one I can relate to, as I've felt more aware of my body and mind lately...which has actually led to some anxiety for reasons mentioned above. I've also felt a certain sort of 'disconnect' in my mind...like I'm "high" when I am most definitely not, or like I'm just waking up even though its ten am and I've had my morning pot of coffee.

My mom told me today that my aunt called hysterically worried about my uncle. She said he was getting lost, confused, had glassy eyes, was exhibiting all kinds of odd symptoms she thought might be dementia. Now I just spent a week with him not two months ago and he was as sharp and on the ball as ever. He is maybe in his late 60s, only slightly overweight, and has generally been healthy, no smoking or drinking or drugs. I cannot believe he would become 'demented' so quickly without showing earlier signs.

Three of the eight people in my department were out sick today. Two of them complained of food poisioning, and another who did come in claimed to have had the same poisoning sickness over the weekend (they blame it on the donuts someone brought in Thurs morning...for once I'm glad I stopped at BK on my way to work!)

Now I know that "life happens" and its not always pleasant and none of these things are too 'out there' on their own...but it seems like so many things happening at once, I do feel that "something" is approaching a sort of critical mass.

Would love to hear more oddities, sychronicities, "glitches", etc...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

This topic caught my eye because I had a similarly weird feeling yesterday evening and I kept thinking about it for a few hours. It was as though something went missing like a bunch of people just left and I miss them. I felt a change in the urgency of some of the problems we're now facing globally. I would describe the change like as if something was removed or perhaps it was I that was removed.

I would not say it as a good or bad thing but simply a change, perhaps even an opportunity. After reading this thread, however, the idea came up that the change is in our collective consciousness, so then it's up to us whether it is a Good or Bad thing.

[edit on 7/7/2008 by Devino]

[edit on 7/8/2008 by Devino]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by harvest00

I stood on my front porch the other night and felt as if I wouldn't be doing this much longer. That I was about to lose something. Is that what it felt like? Like a feeling of sadness when you feel the breeze on your face? I felt that the other night.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by pault0126
The most recent thing which may or may not be medical is when I lay down to go to sleep. A pressure forms above my eyes and I get slightly dizzy. Usually don't last long, but only happens when I go to bed

This sort of elaborates on my last post...I had that exact feeling last night when I went to bed. I've been noticing it regularly lately. The "dizzy" feeling strikes me as sort of like being consciously aware of my self drifting to sleep, but the fact that I feel I am "slipping away" fills me with a fear and I jolt awake. Then I walk around my apartment anxiously for awhile, maybe suck down a beer or two to help calm down, and finally manage to sleep eventually. But I've noticed a more moderate version of a similar effect that seems to come and go intermittently. I'm hoping its just anxiety as I've been under some financial distress lately.

Last night I woke up in the middle of the night, and before I opened my eyes, I thought "I hope its not 3am." This is because I have always had a sense of "dread" around that hour. I think this is because of various books/movies (I can't remember exactly which ones) in which ET or paranormal encounters occur at that hour. So that idea got into my subconscious and now I try to make sure I am very deeply asleep or else wide awake and actively engaged in a relaxing distraction at that hour. But the idea of lying awake in bed at that hour has long been an irrational fear of mine. It seemed worse last night. I was sweating (my apartment is VERY hot in the summer, even at night) and pacing and couldn't bring myself to go back to sleep...when I tried, I felt something similar to what was discussed above, along with a terrible fear that if I let myself slip off into sleep, I might never wake. (the idea of dying peacefully in my sleep is not so scary, but the idea of being aware of my soul sucked out of my body IS, and frankly I'm not nearly ready to go.)

So I woke up, grabbed my last beer, browsed sites OTHER than ATS
...and finally felt "safe" around 4:30. Even then, I laid awake for well over and hour and did most of my sleeping in the "safe" morning hours of 6-7:30 before I absolutely had to get up for work. My ideal wake-up time for weekdays is around 6:30-45, but I've learned I can stretch it until ALMOST eight o'clock if I rush my morning routine and drive like a madman

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I know what you feel OP, I myself have woken up several mornings to "feel" as if something is very wrong. I have had this nagging feeling that, for some time now, I've been living in a Dieing world, no, not a "metaphorical" death or any such thing, I mean really, a dieing world, I usually get it when staring up into the sky/sun/stars. I don't know, I might sound a little crazy here, but when I stare up into the sky, I feel as if someone or something is re-arranging the universe around us subtlely and inevitably it will lead to our demise.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Just this sense of anger today its weird,its like everybody has become more aggressive including me.
I just dont understand it at all,I dont confront people even when someone confronts me,all that changed today.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Yesterday morning, which is July 7th for me...I woke up with this unusual feeling about the world. It has been raining here for the past few days. It's like i woke up to "the end of the world" feeling. Just lonely and unusual.

I have been feeling like that the whole day, like something weird is going to happen or is about to happen...like I am being watched. I don't normally feel this way, so I told my girlfriend about how I felt. She didn't seem interested in what I was saying, she was just tired and sleepy from the rainy weather.

It's just very strange because I come on to ATS today, and I see this thread. I don't know why I have been feeling this way but It feels weird and unusual. I'm nervous just typing this. A possible coincidence is that I watched Sphere the other night on the 6th, but I don't feel thats the reason for how I feel right now.

Interesting topic. Hope to read all the comments soon..

link   
reply to post by shipovfools

Oh yes my feelings exactly. I have NEVER had trouble falling asleep until lately. Now it takes me at least an hour to go to sleep. When I do sleep I dream about a lot of strange happenings, Never used to dream much..until lately.

link   

Originally posted by pault0126

Last night I woke up in the middle of the night, and before I opened my eyes, I thought "I hope its not 3am..."

The EXACT same thing happened to me on Saturday night! It was unbelievable. I woke up and said "If it's 3am, I swear to whatever god there is I'm going to murder any spirits here!" That sent goosebumps down my spine, not a good sign, I rolled over and it was 3:03. I said out loud "AW COME ON JESUS [Expletive] CHRIST!" I moseyed around my apartment for about 2 hours, then fell asleep at 5. It was nuts. Feeling still lingers, something is about to happen.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by DocEmrick]

[edit on 7-7-2008 by DocEmrick]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
i think that we are all tied together,and when ,say ,like our government makes a decision that is going to lead to a ,shall we say bitter end, or just an unfavorable end we all feel the energy around us change. the tension is sensed by us without even knowing what's about to happen. i get these feelings before events that are controlled by man. i dont seem to get them with natural disasters.
even my daughter who is at sea right now called me to tell me she felt this feeling too.
i think the final decision about iran has been made and the ripple has been dispersed,and the few who sense these things are reacting to the impending ill fate.
kind of like the earth is out of karmic balance.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Something weird is definitely going on. The past 2 days have been so bizarre. Yesterday I felt this weird aggression and anxiety that I couldn't shake.. then I had a really weird dream last night that was about Mars. I dreamed that it was huge and really close to earth. Then I had a dream that I was in this really weird city floating through it and the streets were packed with thousands of people walking really fast and bicycling, no cars and no skyscrapers, it was just a small-town feeling except the streets and sidewalks jam packed. I never remember dreams, but the past couple days I have been.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Wow this is so strange to see this headlined on ATS today. All day yesterday I felt out of sorts and just brain numb. I thought I was just from sleeping in too late from a long day Saturday. And spending to much time in front of this keyboard. But my widfe was strangely lazy as well like if our engeries were just sapped out of us.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Lets hope this worldine is deviating away from a bad 'conduit' and towards a good one.

another 2.5% maybe.

Anything to deviate away from what looking glass saw...

I had this feeling, of massive change, Jan 2007.

Recently, I am convinced that a large flux will occur this fall.

Fingers crossed...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rline928
Yesterday I felt this weird aggression and anxiety that I couldn't shake..

Speaking of aggression, my grandma got really really angry yesterday. She never gets angry and if she does she prays, works on puzzles and talks about what is making her angry and upset. But yesterday she called me up and just ranted and raved about how angry she was, how she didn't like feeling this angry but she was having trouble making it go away.

I slept in this morning which is something I never do. I woke up at 3:30am and I was supposed to be at work around 3-3:30am. My boss calls me at 3:55 just as I'm walking out the door. Main dealdline to have the stuff out is 6am, but your supposed to be out of the building by 4am.

I've also been having more headaches lately and for the last couple weeks I have had a really bad cough but no other symptoms of a cold or flu. My Dad even asked me if I started smoking and I said no... and other people kept on asking me the same question because they smelled cigarette smoke on/around me. I don't smoke... it's gross and tastes really bad. I don't frequent places that have smoking or hang out with friends that smoke. That's kinda odd to me. I also thought Gary Coleman was dead too. I remember hearing about it and everyone was doing tribute shows to him and saying What You Talking Bout Willis.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
also ive been having the most craziest vivid dreams, everytime i fall asleep. I'll wake up and feel so disassociated from the present reality, then go back to sleep again and have another dream. and on and on until i get out of bed. but then again, i DID take shrooms 3 weeks ago

[edit on 7-7-2008 by FrankP]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AdAstra

Off and on for the past four years I would get this very strange feeling. At first it was more of a feeling of apprehension as if something was about to happen that I couldn't explain. More recently this feeling has become more pronounced as if something very bad was about to happen but what I couldn't tell you. The last time I had this odd feeling was Sunday the 6th of July. That others feel it as well actually gives me some comfort although I wouldn't wish the feeling of dread on anyone.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join