It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I took a week off from work starting today... don't worry lads I'll be back next Monday so everything should re-align.

Although saying that I had a dream of lights above the Arabian sea.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Imagine time was changing all round us, a lot.

some country has developed Time Travel, and is using it to gain ?

i dont know

i still say something aint right

people HATE each other
there is no TRUST in the world anymore
people are KILLING eachother
families dont TALK any more
brother v brother, father v father..

...its a mess, a total mess.

im 35, and the world has changed so so much...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Maybe we're at the top of the "rollercoaster"
"They" are plotting something. Whatever it is !
Have this feeling myself

[edit on 7-7-2008 by pai mei]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

It might just be paranoia. But I agree. I've felt for the past few years that something big should be happening any day now. But nothing is happening. hrmm.... and that feeling is still there.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
Do any of you experience with this a feeling as if you are being buffeted by wind or an unseen hand on your forehead?

Holy crapola that's exactly what I felt this last Sunday... it was so odd!!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Glad to see this thread.

Things do seem completely foreign in nature. Suspended almost. Out of place.

Two significant things for me - First, I would have sworn that former Senator Jesse Helms had already died few years ago. But this weekend they reported that he had just passed. Second, I am a newshound and I have never heard of the hostages that were kidnapped in Columbia but have just been rescued. Not once.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hi. I have experienced these feelings for the last couple of months. But it seems recently they have become stronger/more intense. I woke up one morning last week to discover that Albert Einstein had been alive during the second world war. I truthfully believed he had died at least 50 years before.
Would anyone be willing to create a list of the people we feel are out of place?
Nice to meet you all. Im off to become a member.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
There have been a few times when i have been driving my car that it feels like the earths rotation pauses for a fraction of a second.Its very hard to describe but it kind of feels like time slips?

Of course this is all over very quickly,and has only shown up handfull of times normaly on my early evening trip back home across the hilly countryside I live in.

also have to say (imo)time is speeding up!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Someone mentioned the moon out of sync. I had a dream 2 nights ago that was not my normal type, very scary. The moon was dark, completely, and it seems there were scary creatures involved, can't quite remember details now, but something involving our moon. That moon was freaky - very dark, heavily cratered with a dark blue hue and full. Off topic, I've had 3 dreams that have put me off kilter in the last 5 months. 1. My inland valley small town in so. cal. filling in moments with sea water and an ocean liner crashing in, 2. high winds that would tear a body to shreds in my own yard that I've never seen even in a blockbuster disaster movie and now 3. the moon dream. These dreams have kept me quite interested in Planet x/nibiru and anything cosmic that might affect earth physically, anyone else have similar?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
to the OP,
that's weird, when i woke up today and checked the clock, it said 7:44a.m. - i rolled back over for a while, then checked it again. it read 7:30a.m.!

i shrugged it off and slept in till 8...
weird, thanks for calling it.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
someone i worked with yesterday [sunday] asked me if things felt different, like if there was a change of energy about us. i said i do not know and later the guy pointed out that all our coworkers and even the customers in the store seemed more mellow or tired than usual.

this could have been a local event or maybe it ties in. it was sunny yesterday.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Maybe there is something to this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7-7-2008 by AdAstra]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
At work today... 6:05 pm GMT or so. Strange feeling in my stomach. Tried to feel it, where it may come from. First thought: of a girl I know. Can't be it, feel harder. Strange feeling wanders to the chest and begins to hurt, it's over after a few minutes and I forget about it. Get back home 11pm. Check mails, no news, maybe stop by at ATS for a change, it's been a while already... and voilà: this thread.

And I don't even believe in this stuff ^^

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamiros

Do any of you experience with this a feeling as if you are being buffeted by wind or an unseen hand on your forehead?

Holy crapola that's exactly what I felt this last Sunday... it was so odd!!!!

Several of my children experienced this apparently at the same time that you did. The question in my mind, of course, is what does it signify? Is it like a tachyon distortion wave of some kind? I think it must come from some energetic displacement.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdAstra

Maybe there is something to this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7-7-2008 by AdAstra]

I have wondered about CERN. But it is almost something I don't mention, not wanting to give it even a whisper of possibility from my direction. Hope that makes sense.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Well i thought i waz the only one who felt like this, i just feel the same way, i feel as if everything is changing, i waz just trying to figure out why. I woke up and everything seems different, my boyfriend felt the same way and also my friend. I really dont know watz going on, but i keep wondering is the change gonna be good or bad??

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Last night I awoke on a number of occasions feeling very confused, it was perhaps about 4 or 5 times. Each time I woke I checked the time and it felt weird to find only a short time had passed.

Every time I woke I was expecting it to be close to 7am but the first time I woke it was only 1:30am and I felt like I'd been sleeping for ages and found it hard to get back to sleep.

Don't know if this is connected to what you guys are feeling, but I'm usually a heavy sleeper and have never experienced this before.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinFoilDerby

... One day I woke up to a world in which Nelson Mandela was very much alive and walking out of the prison.

I remember vividly his execution in South Africa -- so was it simply a bad dream. I don't think so, because I have met two other people who have very similar recollections of events and were likewise startled to see Mandela alive and well and walking into freedom.

This is the second time I've heard someone saying this ... very strange, for I have no such recollection.

I will third that. Someone I knew thought Mandela had died.

He also thougth Billy Grahm was dead.

I was convinved Roseanne Cash was dead until I saw her on late-night.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by primamateria
It is 5 am and I haven't been able to sleep, I think that a critical decision may have been made or a critical tipping point reached that has embarked us on a timeline that I don't feel is very good for anyone, maybe the button for war with Iran has been pressed and will unfold over the next 4 months and there is nothing we can do about it?? I hope not but..

I wonder the same thing. I had a dream, maybe Friday night, in which the Earth had decided that we humans had gone to far, and we were going to be judged now (I know that sounds kooky, but the earth speaking was more a metaphore than something to be taken literally, though.)

I paid attention because I have been able to predict, through dreams, earthquakes, storms, and other disasters.

Since then I have been feeling pretty sick! I've had headaches and my balance is just off.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Very interesting. I believe it was last Thursday, I was sitting in my living room late reading a book and went to bed on the couch. I woke up on Friday, with the feeling that something was wrong. I brushed it off as "Oh I just didn't sleep in my bed that's why." I couldn't shake the feeling either and my inner monologue just kept saying "Something is wrong...something is not right, it's different." Couldn't figure it out.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join