Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Sometimes, I just get the feeling that that "I'm back where I was". This happens a lot when I'm just sitting there, bored, then I suddenly realize the "good times".

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Interesting thread as I too have had a week which I can only describe as bizzare. Examples: On both Saturday and Sunday nights I overslept by 3 hours. Never in my life have I done that. My body cloak alarm says 7.30, up you get boy! I liken it to 3 hours going missing, somewhere overnight.

Also, unfortunatly, Ive had 2 examples of saying to myself "thats gonna go wrong, for no apparent reason" about proposed business deals, Yea ! I was right.

Not going off post, but this feeling I have of something having changed, or being altered, I equate to so many things that look so diffirent to my eyes.
Outside, colours are brighter, more saturated and I swear I have never ever seen the sky as layered with cloud above cloud. Its as if mother earth is putting on a show for us. I hope its not the last one. Maybe we are staring our ascension?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I think we are in the early stages of our ascension or evolution into the next dimensional consciousness. I think it might be linked t the twelve strands in our DNA in which we have up to know only using two of those strands. Maybe we are reconnecting with our higher selfs, thus the change in out perception.

I think that things will only get stranger but become less surprising as we go on.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
It also doesn't help when i've been having different dreams that end up having the same conclusion for a good month and a half. I tend to have smaller dreams that seem to come true, but those are about everyday events. That kind of has me worried.
I started to get those dreams around the same time i started to get that weird feeling.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I too have had this feeling over the last few days. In addition, I was reading an old trade paperback collection (The Death of Superman) yesterday - one I have read numerous times, and which I have owned since it came out in the 1990s - and happened upon a change in text. I have read this thing hundreds of times (including recently!) I practically know it word for word (I love Superman; what can I say?)

Anyhow, when I got to the point at which I vividly remember it saying, "If those boney protrusions are just extensions of his skeleton..." it now reads simply, "If those bones are just extensions of his skeletion..." I know it sounds insane, but I vividly, undeniably remember the words "boney protrusions" being there the countless other times I've read the page before.

I'm not saying that I'm 100% certain that it has changed, because I try to be open minded and humble enough to accept the possibility that I - like anyone - can be wrong. However, I am 100% certain of the memory, somehow false though it may be. In fact, I learned the word "protrusion" after reading it when I was a teenager! Either I have somehow acquired a false memory, or something has indeed changed. I'll admit that the former seems more rational than the latter, but still...

EDIT to add: when I think about, what sense does it even make for it to say "if those bones are just extensions of his skeleton?" They're bones! Of course they're part of the skeleton. But "boney protrusions," as I remember it being worded originally, justifies the hypothesis that they are part of a skeleton rather than sounding redundant.

Isn't that just a bit strange? Then again, this is a comic book we're talking about. I don't know.

[edit on 7/7/2008 by AceWombat04]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by primamateria

I also did have extreme trouble sleeping, watched the clock almost all night long, and this is uncommon for me.

Now I sorta have a little head-ache....

Maybe like you say, someone pushed the button, something weird is going on

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I knew I'd like this site! I have felt or sensed if you will a change in many things for a while now. I thought I would contact a physicist about it at one of the many colleges here. I was that much infatuated with it. Then I started thinking of the consequences of what I was about to do.

Some of my perceptions have been, time frames repeating and/or changing slightly and everyday items changing or they no longer exist or didn't exist before but now they do. I know I sound like a whack job, "Is that word OK on this site," if not, sorry but it happens and it seems to be more and more frequent as time goes by. "No pun on words!"

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Other than some vague feeling, I'm not quite sure how you'd be able to tell if a reverse-time event happened -- something happening now or in the future that would have an effect on the past.

I'm pretty convinced that spacetime is certainly not as "solid" as it seems, that it bubbles and boils in and out of reality like a pot on a stove. I figure there is probably some small amount of permeability that allows energy and perhaps even small objects to be encapsulated inside small microuniverses that can pop in and out of reality in what would seem to us as reverse time.

But I don't know how you could tell that something was changed in the past, because presumably you'd never have any real memory of the previous condition. However, your brain is a quantum machine. Maybe there's some way to sense a change.

But again, I don't know how you could tell if you were sensing a change in the past or a possible alternative virtual reality that never really happened, but was only a probability. How could you tell the difference? Sort of like the difference between remote viewing and precognition. Are you really sensing the thing, or are you only picking up a vibe from the future when you finally get to see the target?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

I've had a similar experience in the last week, my 9 month old daughter that normally sleeps through the nights (since she was very young) awoke about 3 hours earlier than normal, obviously very hungry and upset. My wife and I after tending to her also realized that we were starving, even though we'd all previously eaten a normal amount at the normal time the evening before.

It feels as though about three hours slipped away from us somewhere in there to lead to us all feeling similarly.

Since then I've had some very lucid 'horrific' dreams that are unlike my normal, oddly enough I've also been able to tell that these dreams are "just not real" though everything else seems fine.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
i also sense that something is happening or about to happen. i feel we are on the verge of something big. i also have times when im sitting or standing and can feel like slight vibrations running up from my feet as if its coming from the ground, but other people im with at the time dont feel anything.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Ya, been there. Put a new battery in the clock.....all fixed.

See ya

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
so does this mean John Titor was right? that timeline can be different from what he knows? which is impossible

and definately makes Ronald Weinland look a fool

I feel the same, the only thing that has changed is my clothes from yesterday into todays

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Reading this thread, I got to the bottom of page 4 and clicked the >> to go next. Thinking I was on page 3, I found myself reading the same 6 or 7 posts I had just read. For a few seconds I thought either time shifted or some joker had decided to screw with us. Who knows, maybe I DID read a totally new page with the same exact posts before it popped out of existence.

-A traveling man

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Maybe this guys did some first tests, and this was the reason

Some scientists predicted this experiments could create an
artifical black hole that eats up earth

lhc-machine-outreach.web.cern.ch...

cheers
antibyte

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
also on a side note. i've been having unsetteling dreams of late that make me not want to go back to sleep.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

maybe it was stasis...hehe..j/k not yet

but that seems to be the plan

luisprada.com...

i hope it happens sooner than later

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jamiros

Since last week ive had this feeling almost constantly (forehead and top of the head). It suppost to be the opening of your third eye chakra and the top of the head its known as your crown charka. They are energy vortex on our bodies. In total there are about 12 main one with 7 being located in/on your body.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
May i ask if anyone else has the feeling this could have something to do with the begining of the fifth age being imminent obviousley starting with the planetary alignment that occurs on 21st december 2012 (the date often misinterpreted as day world will end, actually was stated that the world will change over a course of time hence the beginning of the fifth age)

I truly and honestly believe now that this anticipation from a shift in dimension or timeline could be linked to that in someway

Any opinions?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
For the last two or three weeks I have not beeng getting to bed till three o clock, which is not normal for me... there has been three nights that I didn't go to sleep at all, and ended up being awake for 36 to 48 hours.

I often have the feeling of, what would I call it... almost a detachment to reality. But it has been more intense lately, and this has been gradually happening over the last couple of months. In fact it has been one of the triggers that has had me on ATS so much lately. I have noticed it in my son David too, although I haven't mentioned it to him.

It's like we are still the same people but the energy has changed. I am always observing things and people and I have noticed a change in quite a few people, in fact most people. People seem more aware and there sensitivity is heightened.

I have noticed a change it the world in general. I am wondering if any of saw the movies "Forgotton" or "Dark City"? It is as if someone does have the ability to change the energy of living entities. But having said that I just don't know if something is going on, or are we all just having a weird month or two.

Oh, and I just wnat say here, that the Cern thing is stupid and I believe just another disaster on it's way, along with HAARP. Not unlike the Nuke. It was suppose to be a good thing too, but for the life of me I can't see how it would or coud have been.

I do know this though, if something major has changed, sooner or later it will become obvious.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by Zaimless]

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join