It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I found a blog that took ONLY Dans posts, and posted them along with the pictures, up to page 46. Great summary, but is this kosher??

www.kindagamey.com...

[edit on 10-7-2008 by hotbakedtater]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Mods, please close this thread down, thanks.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
reply to post by Minnesotawreckingcrew

You follow your own post you see you asked for my sensei. Add that to my work history and you'll nail me right off.

Dude, I know this, I know how the game goes because it used to be my job to do this type of questioning and picture building.

Last time - You are NOT getting identifiable information however you try to cloak / hide / massage your own words.

LOL this is getting almost as good as the fabled Mall Ninja story.

lonelymachines.org...

Definitely worth a read if you enjoy a good laugh.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by unnamedninja]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by scar

Why don't you simply stop reading this thread if you don't like it? There are plenty of us who are happy to hear Dan's answers.

I know it upsets some people to think that there are ATS visitors who are interested in this topic - or that there are those who believe Dan for various reasons of their own - but that is just the way it is. I suggest you get over it and go read another thread.

Duncan

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
edited and erased post.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Minnesotawreckingcrew]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

I remember you said that you lived in the USA

Danny boy, what's this inconsistency about?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
I found a blog that took ONLY Dans posts, and posted them along with the pictures, up to page 46. Great summary, but is this kosher??

www.kindagamey.com...

It isnt kosher after all, they took all of Dans posts in full, and only dans posts, but in full. This may be unkosher after all.

I found it on google, trying to see if anyone else was discussing this encounter elsewhere on the web.

Anyway, if it breaks the rules, well, I posted the link for mods to do what they can do with it.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Lol you have to admit, a portion of his fanbase has thinned. I remind my haters that the idea of aliens, fish people, or an army of trans-dimensional maggots, whatever you may believe is fine, and believe it or not while sarcastic, I am not attacking a belief system. I am attacking a liar, plain and simple. Many of you undoubtedly mistake me for someone who is not open to the bizarre, but quite the contrary, I believe anything is possible. Personally, if someone is Bat$hit crazy, I will not only respect, but warmly befriend them. What I want is for the believers to believe, nothing more. Read this guy's posts, ALL OF THEM, and you will see he does not believe.

His story is falling apart because it is getting harder for him to orchestrate. It has literally become too fantastic to be fantastic. It gets more and more absurd, and now what we essentially have is someone I'm beginning to feel sorry for, and I don't say that loosely. this guy has painted a picture of himself that is, in a nutshell; Lt. Riggs from Lethal weapon, with years of martial arts training, even though his fingers look like a baby's buttcheeks, who is as mean as a comic book hero, with the mind of a private eye, a loving and supportive wife, and a baby that sleeps through a multidimensional UFC match. Can you imagine how he really sees himself?

For the first time in this thread, a part of me really is a little sorry for being so mean, because the only other possibility is that he just thinks its all funny, like any other bored and depraved hoaxer.Which is what I originally thought, but because it keeps going further and further into delirium, I am now really wondering if this individual has had some kind of self esteem crash. Now we have sites linking to this stupid thread, moderators that refuse to junk it, and another reason to ignore 99.9% of anything anyone says all throughout ATS.

Did you really read that alleged repressed memory session he posted with the alleged Psycholotriliquist? It was so corny I was laughing and feeling guilty for enjoying it so much lol. It's like seeing a couple teenagers have a fist fight and wondering who the hell taught this generation how to throw a punch. Anyway, I have a mild fever and Im rambling. Many of you want me to stop posting no doubt, and I was actually going to, but as he just keeps adding more and more cow patties to this thread, I seriously just can't help but come back. I remind you that I will never pick on a thread that is posted with authentic intent, no matter how insane it sounds, just be honest about it.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by BS_Slayer]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

It doesn't look like kindagamey is breaking any rules. Check for yourself by clicking the link at the bottom of every post on ATS, Copyright and Usage.

Since the guy has a link back to the thread at ATS, then I think it is alright. However, I'm not too sure about the editing out of other people's posts. Personally, I don't see what's wrong with it.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I wont say what was erased or why.

I would just suggerst that we all stay on topic.

If I can promote one question though.

Wouldn't part of the topic be considered if this whole event is true or not?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
i want to believe you, but something tells me that you are making things up only because if you claim to have done all of that damage with a knife to any being or alien, then that being should have been dead by the four or fifth stab. think about it, prisoners at a penitentiary get shanked only about three times in the yard when they die.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Minnesotawreckingcrew

It's as true as your alien story!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferengi
reply to post by Dan Tanna

I remember you said that you lived in the USA

Danny boy, what's this inconsistency about?

you remember wrong - Dan has said over and over that he lives in the UK --- Man you folks are a tiresome bunch...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tep200377

Please don't discuss my thread here please. I am sure DT wouldn't like it as well.

I want to discuss DanTanna's story about his Violent encounter with an alien being.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by realshanti

Yes, Yes I know, us close minded heathon non-believers of Special Ops Lt. Tanna's stories. I can't apoloize enough for our ignorance. A tiresome bunch indeed. I mean certainly there are no inconsistencies in Dan Christ's posts at all. If it wasn't for that disassembled..err broken knife I almost chose not to believe. Plus the encounter in the woods where he calls the alien mugger a F*&^%wad was the point where my faith became concrete. You sir, are the epitome of logic and literary analysis skills. You are a credit to this thread.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by BS_Slayer]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
This gem was removed from the treasure chest of Dan Tanna's "memory regression" session:

"(Loud hard laughter)

"Didn't like that did you (expletive) wad hey ? now lets see if you can shift like Chritstie with a broken leg!"

He motions with his limbs on the sofa. It appears to me as a stamping and twisting motion. he now appears to be out of breath."

That is priceless hahahahaha

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
The several incongruities that were discovered tonight make for compelling circumstantial evidence IMHO.

The fact that Dan will not reveal his age brings into question if he is old enough to establish the work history he claims. That he will give no age is an indication of his youth.

Mr. Penny's posting pointing out the well rounded portions of anatomy while Dan claims a rigorous workout and an 80 mile run per week does make one wonder how effective workout is in keeping one toned and fit.

Dan's own remarks, comparing himself to a prisoner, while claiming "When under interrogation a prisoner or detained person doesn't spill all in one big sitting," seems telltale.

That he follows it up with, "This is whats being done here. Piece by piece he is trying to goad me into revealing identifiable information," tells us what he is feeling.

Yet, he has not been asked to identify himself, only provide enough information (age) to at least prove the claimed work history is possible.

From the point where the OP announced he would make an account for his spouse, to a knife that has the blade removed, we continue to discover circumstantial evidence that when considered in the overall scheme, just does not add up.

Just MHO.

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join