It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I live in Scotland UK. As for a pattern ? well no but there have been odd sightings.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
the posts that dan has given in the past have been really
well put.

i see no reason for him to lie...

I have had paranormal/ufo experiences as well, so I am not about
to pass this one off...

there is a lot more in this reality that we all get to see from day to day.
A LOT MORE

i glad you came forward dan.....

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
LMAO, I promise not to make fun of the followers if they quietly withdraw thier support. Whats next after the lecture on how terribly Dan has been treated? What could possibly be next when we hear about encounter number 2? God guys what does it take? lol

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

Your right, I was spooked enough to dash back inside as that passed over the woods.

Your also right that i did get immensely violent when confronted in my room.

Fight or flight. One time I had room to run, the other time it was so in my face i had 'cornered in a tight spot defending my family rage'.

Makes perfect phsiological sense to me.

Google fight or flight.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432
the posts that dan has given in the past have been really
well put.

i see no reason for him to lie...

I have had paranormal/ufo experiences as well, so I am not about
to pass this one off...

there is a lot more in this reality that we all get to see from day to day.
A LOT MORE

i glad you came forward dan.....

I'm not glad I came forward. I wish that instead of turning to a forum of alternate topics for advice I just delt with the stress and sucked it up so to speak.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Dan,

Do you think its possible that perhaps those people that you inflicted pain on, could be past relationships in another life? in another time, in another position of space?

What you should start doing is breakinG down the SUBCONSCIOUS MIND that way you can dig into Your SOUL for answers.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jibbs

What reputation is that?
Until last week I'd never heard of the guy.

maybe different areas of ATS ? you read the aviation or survival forums ? Its a big place, and just because you never me before is like being suprised at meeting a new human you didn't know in a tube station.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Well - now thats a question and a half isn't it ? how do i go about finding that out ? thats . .. . . . . alot further left field than i had thought of so far, but hey, if its some thing yuo have experience in point me on the road and ill have a look where it leads.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jibbs

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens
reply to post by Badge01

Dan put his reputation and name on the line, just look at what happened?

What reputation is that?
Until last week I'd never heard of the guy.

Well many people know him here so that was the reputation I was referring to. He's always been a straight up honest type of guy.

Take it easy.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
reply to post by Discotech

Your right, I was spooked enough to dash back inside as that passed over the woods.

Your also right that i did get immensely violent when confronted in my room.

Fight or flight. One time I had room to run, the other time it was so in my face i had 'cornered in a tight spot defending my family rage'.

Makes perfect phsiological sense to me.

Google fight or flight.

Oh I fully understand the concepts of fight or flight there's also a third were you become frozen out of fear.

However while I thankyou for replying and explaining you have only spoken about one altercation with a being here yet you say you had 2 ? Could you possibly go into more detail about the 1st fight you had with the being in the woods ? I'm curious how you managed to pluck up the courage to follow a UFO after the first sighting scared you enough to make you run inside, and also how you managed to fight the being in the forest without being scared enough to simply run away ?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The woods are covered in the posts ... hold on ill go see where it is and cut and paste it... brb.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens
He's always been a straight up honest type of guy.

How do you know that? By what measure have you made this decision?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Yes I did have a scuffle with one of these beings in the woods.

Now you decide to reveal this....?

Describe a "scuffle" with an alien being....would you please? I'm only asking for the hell of it.....I don't believe a word of this but I'm interested in seeing your "spin" on it.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Hey there Dan, any of these pictures resemble your encounter?

www.galactic-server.net..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.galactic-server.net...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

I would tell you to look in the direction that 'feels most logical' based on educated facts.

Past Lives are a funny thing because in the scheme of our eternal bodies they are nothing more then a slice of time.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

Yes I did have a scuffle with one of these beings in the woods.

Now you decide to reveal this....?

Describe a "scuffle" with an alien being....would you please? I'm only asking for the hell of it.....I don't believe a word of this but I'm interested in seeing your "spin" on it.

Its on page 20 some thing.... not read it all ? really ? not even the first few pages ?? thats not really fair then is it ? hmmm ? you not even reading the thread and still throwing a 'spin' comment like that ?

I have decided that what I found from Daniels relaxed state memories is very disturbing. It is here for you to make up your own minds and form your own opinions.

The woodland encounter. (Daniels words to me whilst in a deep relaxed state).

" I am walking down the track towards the small bridge"

"What is at the bridge ? why are you using the bridge ?"

"Nothing, I feel there is some thing high up in the trees following me though. I am goingto duck into the

tree line. I am being followed.".

"Where are you now ?"

"The sun is speeding around the (expletive) sky ! the (expletive) sun is doing loops and rolls, down, up, for (epletive) sake.. it's gone bloody dark!"

"Fast forwards? twisting around the sky ? whats going on Daniel now ?"

"Its dark, the sun is setting but thats not right for nearly 4 pm. It looks like midnight. (gentle laughter)I can see people in the tree lines and small lights. Like a Christmas tree. How beautiful, I am going to have a look as the woods are lit like a Christmas grotto".

"Why don't you come back home ?"

"Nah, man if I just go in abit i'll see the lights.The tree line is wrong, its very weird. The lights have vanished. For (expletive) sake, its dark and they turned the lights off !"

"Who are 'They' Daniel ?."

"The people who have managed to get the black car stuck in the woods. (Laughter) They have a car in the

clearing! How the (expletive) did a (expletive) car get in there ? This I have got to go see!".

"Who are they Daniel ?"

At this point he becomes highly distressed. Agitated and pulling at his clothing.

(expletives laden speech will be censored as ####)

"#### they are not, ## # # hell there is seven of them. #### I didn't bring my stick, ##### they are not, it is not a car. ##### its dark, I cannot find the path. I am far too far from the #### track. Wheres the
#### track ? # ### # it, come on, come on then lets get twisty if you think you got it!".

He reaches into his clothing.

"What have you got Daniel ? what have you got in yuor hands ?".

He twists a bit on the sofa and laughs gently laughs.

"My spray alarm".

He looks about arms extended.

(Loud hard laughter)

"Didn't like that did you (expletive) wad hey ? now lets see if you can shift like Chritstie with a broken leg!"

He motions with his limbs on the sofa. It appears to me as a stamping and twisting motion. he now appears to be out of breath.

"(expletive laden speech) ###### it, see if they can catch me the ###### ###### ! (loud laughter and gesturing) You ain't as twisty as you thought are you ####### ? no! (loud laughter)

"dammit, its not night, (expletive) its (expletive) day still. I just scared myself (expletive) stupid (gentle laughter). Oh my God! its a UFO over the woods! I did (expletive) oh (expletive) dammit wheres is my camera! the (expletive) phone !".

He appears to aim some thing up at the sky - It also appears he has either blanked out teh creatures and the shifting sun, or its a defensive measure from the brain itself.

This is the point where he awakens very abruptly and refuses to talk about the woodland encounter any more. He has sat on the edge of the sofa now for almost an hour, not really talking, just drinking a cherry coke
(since the encounter his sugar intake has risen four fold).

Before anyone asks, no I am not a professional therapist, nor will I identify the person who was sat with me helping me to try unpick just what happend that day. I will however say that what ever it was, it appears that my husband had the very unfortunate luck to either run into a planned ambush set out by these creatures, or it was truely a chance encounter with them; However, it is my belief, after hearing this from Daniels own mouth that it was niether myself or our daughter that was at risk in the night time visitation.

I truely 100% believe that they came for Daniel for reasons unknown.
I however now form the opinion that his actions that night were in a state of self defence and this was not a benign creature wanting a dialogue about world peace. What it did want with my husband I hope I never find
out. However, it seems that for some reason, he appears to be able to 'see through' their disguised nature to an extent, and still be able to function in a defensive manner.

So, I again Thank you for your time and please, if you don't believe this event or our account, don't be so vitriolic, just don't read this.

Last note. My husband did not want this on the internet but I disagree strongly. These creatures appear to be very single minded in their pursuit of my husband, and I fear that this may not be our last encounter with these beings. I will however say that if this or other beings appear in our home again, I will gladly assist my husband in trying to hasten its demise.

Sophie T.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by scar

Have you not seen the pic i posted ? Hold on and ill be back and link you.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Since your around now I have questions.

The excitement of it all would cause an immediate adrenaline rush.

That being said. Again. approx 200 punches? Let alone the wrestling between the two of you. Did you count them, What do you do to keep yourself conditioned as a professional athlete?

Have you ever thrown 200 punches in extreme angry in the middle of a life or death fight before?

I run and hike about at least 50 miles a week. I don't think I have the stamina to do that.

What are your training methods to last in a fight that long and win?

Also, I might add, about 3 months ago, I woke up with a broken foot. Broke the 2 last toes on my left foot. Acted out a dream in my sleep. Usually when I do that I wake up. This time I didn't. Just woke up with my foot blown up like a balloon. I kicked the hell out of someone or something. My room was clean when I woke up. Course it was clean when I went to sleep.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Minnesotawreckingcrew]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

1. I believe I considered the main points of Dan's story fairly.

2. Certainly, as a shrink, I was MORE interested in all the nuances of his telling the story because a lot of training and experiences have taught me that such nuances are better guides to authenticity, or not, than a lot of other data.

3. I did NOT say "everyone" was trying to be a naysayer. I did not even say that all naysayers were 100% alike. It would be more . . . something . . . to see you apply your same standard to your analysis of my post before expecting me to be more strictly something about the OP's first post.

4. I stand by that post. In my observations and experiences hereon, the most chronic and kneejerk of the naysayers--quite a sizeable chunk--are more or less as I outlined, imho.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I wil answer what I want, how I want, when I want

Or do you mean.

Convenient?

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join