It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

Frugal is best.

keep your money for the lean times ahead.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
bamboo forest seems ideal to me.

being short I have little range. Therefore I usually fight pretty dirty and try and get up close. jamb up their limbs like you did with the fishbitch and go for the most vulnerable spot first I cant mess around. plus I know well enough that whoever gets the first shot to land and solidly, wins.

learned that the hard way when a mexican street gang from LA jumped me, and I ended up with 14 stitches in my left eye socket 7 internal. couldn't see out of my left eye for a moth. it was swollen shut for 2 weeks. So I'm not just talking out my arse.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by BASSPLYR]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

Now you see why I took the eye out first shot.

The bring in tight and kill mentality is deeply ingrained. Bamboo forest is a last resort if all aikido fails. Then you snap limbs and gouge out eyes.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
Identifiable information will not be given out. as for landing a government job straight out ? well sucks hey, I did thats all that matters. Which prisons and police services I have worked for is also none of your business.
[edit on 10-7-2008 by Dan Tanna]

If you read a little closer
I did not ask who, I asked how long.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Minnesotawreckingcrew

You follow your own post you see you asked for my sensei. Add that to my work history and you'll nail me right off.

Dude, I know this, I know how the game goes because it used to be my job to do this type of questioning and picture building.

Last time - You are NOT getting identifiable information however you try to cloak / hide / massage your own words.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Dan I'll get back to you in about 2 hours gotta go help my friend he needs a ride and he's about 12 miles from home. the gas is going to cost me about 5 bucks but he's my friend. I'm loyal. I'll
hit you up in a little while.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

This people is a great attempt at deliberate thread sabotage. This person has read the posts from the start and no where does it say ever that I threw 200 punches. Nowhere at all.

-The first knife blow hit it right in the left eye as i pulled it down and towards me.

-The second / third / fourth hit it in the throat and jaw area, and it really then decided it didn't want to play any more.

-i started with my left hand to smash against its skull and right side of the face.

-it took maybe another thirty blows to the back and head.. I stood up, grabbed my ice axe from the shelf as the good news was stuck in its shoulder real deep and was about to deal a real killing blow to its skull
It took more than 100 solid shots to the face, neck, chest and back.. not counting the severe wounds to its head.

Its a way people have used to make people who read just the last pages thing 'dammit thats not possible'. So... question is why does he do it ? only he really knows for sure.

But its sad what ever the reason is.

I always maintained that I stabbed this creature roughly 100 times. As i said in my origional posts and i say here again.

so let's do the math.

another 30 blows to the back and head
It took more than 100 solid shots to the face, neck , chest and back
Not counting the severe wounds to it's head

now it's roughly 100 stab wounds, this far into the thread, you would think one would make up their mind.

Always remember one thing.

When you are telling the truth, you never have to worry or think about what comes out of your mouth next!

Stab wounds, blows, whatever.

Actually I think the puches would have been easier.

You are in much more condition than i posted earlier!

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Minnesotawreckingcrew]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

Originally posted by realshanti

Originally posted by Minnesotawreckingcrew

I wil answer what I want, how I want, when I want

Or do you mean.

Convenient?

I think Dan meant what he said straight up - which I respect over snide little nancy comments like yours any day of the week...

realshanti, if you look at his thread he is doing the same thing he is calling Dan on.

Yeah ...got it, thanks....
I am easily riled when I see the poor behaviour of some folks on this thread but I am learning that some of this behavior is calculated to goad, pry and otherwise deflect....an eduction in itself

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Ok, never mind the sensei. How long did you work your jobs

Can't find anything out verifiable that way.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

You follow your own post you see you asked for my sensei. Add that to my work history and you'll nail me right off.

Dude, I know this, I know how the game goes because it used to be my job to do this type of questioning and picture building.

Last time - You are NOT getting identifiable information however you try to cloak / hide / massage your own words.

I've worked in the Advertising specialty field for 18 years, served in the US Navy for 2 years, worked at Mc Donalds in Illinois for 1 1/2 years. And detasled corn when I was 15. I currently live in San Diego. El Cajon in San Diego County to boot. I drive a Ford Explorer.

Do you know who I am. Didn't think so. Oh, by the way, my sensei was sensei Thibideaux.

Do you know who I am?
Still didn't think so.

So continue to hide.

Are you ashamed of who you are?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Doug? Doug Finklestein. Yeah, I know you!
Remember me? It's me...Malachi Weisenstein.
No worry....it's probably the thicker glasses.

But you know I wonder about this.....

See i wrote that for a reason. My job, how long in job, my sensei and instructors... in my old job thats called intelligence framing, or simply 'putting clues together to complete the picture'. Think just for a second, really do. When under interrogation a prisoner or detained person doesn't spill all in one big sitting. You take small pieces slowly slowly from them and build a picture. You then leave them a while and present them with your complete picture of their activites and / or crimes when you come back. A confession is swift after this. This is whats being done here. Piece by piece he is trying to goad me into revealing identifiable information. hard cheese dude as I am a past master at this. But nice try. You'd get a C- on course. No go dude, sorry.

What makes you feel like a prisoner Dan?
And what confession would you have to offer?

You follow your own post you see you asked for my sensei. Add that to my work history and you'll nail me right off. Dude, I know this, I know how the game goes because it used to be my job to do this type of questioning and picture building. Last time - You are NOT getting identifiable information however you try to cloak / hide / massage your own words.

What would we nail you on Dan?

If these two quotes by Dan Tanna don't set off alarms as to the veracity of this thread, then I'm Mother Goose.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Bs Slayer first I would llike to say I wasn't including you when I spoke because I didn't happen to catch your messages and thoughts.

I do agree with many things you wrote.

The point I guess I would like to make is there are many different species of beings, blood colors differ, atmospheres differ, etc. We would find it hard for something to live without oxygen well you must realize that they can't figure out we survive breathing this stuff called oyygen.

The best I can offer you is you can't believe everything that has been passed down through the generations. You can not truly understand this until you go through this in some way.

Example in time it will come to light that the Nasca Symbols is a directional locator for the different species and they are in the deepest of our waters. Mariana Trench, Puerto Rico Trench which just happen to be near The Bermuda Triangle and the Dragon Triangle.

I know there are good and bad beings however, I have not encountered this specific being myself and I have seen a few but what Dan and his wife encountered and the way he has written this event rings true to ways things do happen when contact is made on the whole.

I have no reason to not believe Dan and yes I could be fooled by him but for now I go with my gut and my gut says give the man a chance.

There are so many people out there with information inside themselves but they do not come forward because of the tone people use. Its a shame because there is much to learn and as a whole the human race is there own worst enemy.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by realshanti

hahaha! A star for a guffaw, that's my motto. Snorts are extra.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

You seem on the muscle [pun intended]. I wonder if in your mind, you are pursing the deductive process? How does it feel to you, I'm just curious. From out here it seems like you're flexing, and I can't figure out why.

I have a question, and it's going to sound like a challenge, but I don't mean it so, truly. Have you ever fought hand-to-hand for your very life? I don't mean a fistfight, I mean for your existance. I would like a direct answer to that, not a statement comparative towards the veracity of this story or relative danger of this creature Dan encountered.

Reason I say so is in line with what at least two people have stated and have found it true myself. Most people can't imagine what they are capable of when you are fighting for your life. It's never pretty, and it doesn't involve choreography.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
After the tough questions

DanTanna signs off.

OH yeah, I forgot, he answers the who, what, when, where, and why, when he wants to.

Well within his right. Then again, very convenient.

I'm sure my sensei would be proud that I respect him enought to post his name here.

Also, shows honor.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Well, to be fair, you did misspell 'shorin ryu' and Thibodeaux.

Point well-taken, though.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

Yes I did have a scuffle with one of these beings in the woods.

Now you decide to reveal this....?

Describe a "scuffle" with an alien being....would you please? I'm only asking for the hell of it.....I don't believe a word of this but I'm interested in seeing your "spin" on it.

Its on page 20 some thing.... not read it all ? really ? not even the first few pages ?? thats not really fair then is it ? hmmm ? you not even reading the thread and still throwing a 'spin' comment like that ?

Yeah Dan, I've read it all. In fact, it's pretty easy to isolate just your contributions and go back over them....just to be sure. You didn't mention an earlier "scuffle". In fact, you wrote this;

Yes. Yes these things in the woods were the same as what I fought with in the bedroom.[...]However, I didn't even realise I had seen any beings in the woods I just spent a few days feeling uneasy and off kilter.

I think I'm being very fair.

You run 80 miles a week? This is your back?

You might want to lay off the pudding. Maybe drink a "light" beer? Those 80 miles don't appear to be doing you much good.

I'll let the brighter members deduce what I'm getting at here. Oh, and you also said this....how prophetic;

See, your quick with your tongue and it just got caught in a door marked 'you talking out your arse'.

So your screen name is coincidentally the same as the "slick Vegas private eye Dan Tanna"....and your avatar is Saint of Killers? This guy?

The Saint of Killers employs two guns which always strike their target and always kill them, no matter how difficult the shot, or how tough the person shot. He cannot be killed by any conventional means. Source

What...you just thought you'd try your hand at writing some adventures?
I'll trust the members to infer their own conclusions.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

I can't say a death match. But had a one fight of mistaken identity. I was scared, really scared. It's all reflexes without thought process when it comes down to it.

But this isn't my thread to answer questions.

We'll at least someone is answering questions within this thread.

Let's get back on topic. If you have questions for me or about my thread, then U2U me, or ask them there.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01

Well, to be fair, you did misspell 'shorin ryu' and Thibodeaux.

Point well-taken, though.

Yeah nothin like a good testosterone pissing contest to keep the thread going in the right direction, eh?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

See i wrote that for a reason. My job, how long in job, my sensei and instructors... in my old job thats called intelligence framing, or simply 'putting clues together to complete the picture'.

Uh, no, it's not called "Intelligence Framing", it's Intelligence FArming.

Just thought I'd point that out.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Badge01]

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join