It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

originally posted by dan tanna

"#### they are not, ## # # hell there is seven of them. #### I didn't bring my stick, ##### they are not, it is not a car. ##### its dark, I cannot find the path. I am far too far from the #### track. Wheres the
#### track ? # ### # it, come on, come on then lets get twisty if you think you got it!".

He reaches into his clothing.

"What have you got Daniel ? what have you got in yuor hands ?".

He twists a bit on the sofa and laughs gently laughs.

"My spray alarm".

He looks about arms extended.

(Loud hard laughter)

"Didn't like that did you (expletive) wad hey ? now lets see if you can shift like Chritstie with a broken leg!"

He motions with his limbs on the sofa. It appears to me as a stamping and twisting motion. he now appears to be out of breath.

doesn't that part sound like a scuffle to you? and yet you say he only just mentioned? in fact, he mentioned it again now when i asked him about it.

originally posted by darklord

you saw the same beings earlier in the forest, near a clearing that had a UFO in it. and apparently, you had a bit of a scuffle with it then as well.

so it's pretty clear that it's been mentioned before. or how would i guess? maybe he didn't say it himself , but that's because he didn't consciously recall it. his wife posted that bit a long time ago, after the hypnotic session. but him/his wife what difference does it make?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

Thank you for your well thought out post. I only wish I could have put it so

eloquently and intelligently as you have yourself. I to am wondering the same things as you and only wish that DT comes back as soon as he can so that he can help us all understand these so very important facts that you have raised.

Star for you.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Minnesotawreckingcrew]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
The orginal story was full of holes. It's only gotten much worse. We have someone who supposed has filmed ufos on TWO occasions, and tussled with aliens TWICE. Astounding!

It was really bad on the first go. It's beyond ridiculous now, and I'm staggered that anyone could swallow this whopper of a tale.

For the record, my biggest issue with stories like this, is that they are what detract from serious study of ufos, and make it much easier for media and the government to discredit reliable witnesses. Please stop supporting this nonsense, dragging ufology through the mud on the way.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I think we still need DanTanna out here to have a say if you will.

Heck, it's his thread and there's still a few questions out there that he hasn't had a chance to approach.

Let's let him give it a wirl. You can't kick on someone while they are sleeping.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
reply to post by BlackProjects

I used to work for the government. Then I took roles within prisons and detention centres. I also whilst in this role worked for various police services but I have never been nor ever will be a Police Officer. After this i worked within the healthservice for a long stint.

Now I look after my little one and the wife is full time in the health service.

What police academy did you attend. I'm sure what ever jail or prison or detention center you worked for required you to enter an academy and to have an extensive background check. If you posted thise earlier, please disreguard.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by darklord
doesn't that part sound like a scuffle to you? and yet you say he only just mentioned? in fact, he mentioned it again now when i asked him about it.

I suppose if it's suggested beforehand one could interpret that as a "scuffle"....in another context, say an epileptic seizure, one may interpret it as such.

Of course, to interpret it in any way.....one must "fill in" a great deal of unknown information and imagine actions that are not explicitly described. Now, critical thinking asks....where does that "filler" come from? Seems clear that the only source for such information is one's own experiences, desires, world view...etc; influenced of course, by the author's own suggestions....biased as they may be. After all, the author is telling a story and he wants the story to go his way.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech

Oh I fully understand the concepts of fight or flight there's also a third were you become frozen out of fear.

However while I thankyou for replying and explaining you have only spoken about one altercation with a being here yet you say you had 2 ? Could you possibly go into more detail about the 1st fight you had with the being in the woods ? I'm curious how you managed to pluck up the courage to follow a UFO after the first sighting scared you enough to make you run inside, and also how you managed to fight the being in the forest without being scared enough to simply run away ?

You find it odd that he reacted differently to three similar, not identical, situations on three different occasions?

I would find it very odd if he had reacted in the same way each time. There are lots of reasons for a person to react in different ways at different occasions. As humans we are mostly driven by our instincts and our emotions rather than cold logic. You know, sometimes people do crazy things and can't really account for why they did them.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by fleabit

2. Certainly, as a shrink, I was MORE interested in all the nuances

A psychologist with years of studies into the human psyche with a pletora of degrees, or as a psychiatrist with a long medical and scientific education.

Why on earth would you describe yourself using the derogatory term 'shrink'? Any self-respecting professional would avoid that, I would imagine.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Please believers tell me, I need to know with the upmost of respectful intentions; who could possibly keep going after reading this line alone?

""Didn't like that did you (expletive) wad hey ? now lets see if you can shift like Chritstie with a broken leg!""

Friendship.......mutual respect, loyalty is all fine and dandy when the subject matter does not envolve subversion of whatever truth may exist.

1) If you took any lockblade and went house on an old tree stump, could you snap the blade? Absolutely, if its A: Typical Pakistani cast steel, or B:Was forced to bend sideways until it popped out of the separated handle. DT said it snapped, plain and simple before proceeding to show you the "snapped" knife, which was not snapped at all but simply removed. He either lives in an apartment where you can't have any heavy duty tools (like a vice) therefore preventing him to devise a method of snapping a knifeblade, or he refuse to break his own knife to cooberate the fantasy. (By the way, if you're going to try to 1 up your insecurities and buy a knife for the sake of pretending to be Rambo, avoid tactical folders, they are for fairies. By yourself a USMC government issue KABAR.)

2) DT's alleged wife: talks, structures her sentences, and uses unusually masculine descriptions that I just have a hard time believing a wife and mother would say. I don't mean because it's too unfeminine, but because it just isn't a realistic dialogue and resembles more what HE or someone like him would say. He is the kind of guy that would write a fake email to himself from some hidden email to impress what few girls he can con into his mom's basement. Lets have a look at some of the "wife's" lines.

You will notice how often the expression "my husband" is used when reading "her" posts, which would have been alright, but "her" overusage is simply unnatural and puts an abnormal amount of emphasis on it.

Here is an example of unrealistic dialogue:

"However, the violence used against it was over whelmingly savage, and it had little time to either make an escape or defend itself, holding onto Daniels arms was its only way or means of self defence." -Thank you UFC fight commentator.

"half of its throat is hanging in ribbons, there are multiple stab wounds every where I look." -Ribbons??? How hardcore!

" The creature looked at me with utter horror in its remaining eye, and rolled off the bed. My husband however has it locked firmly in a combined head and arm lock and tumbles with it. Even though I saw the pain in this creatures eye, I threw the knife and listened as this creature got butchered on the floor." -Good thing DT is as bad as he is.

"Although it made me very afraid, I don't blame him for what he did that night, but deep down I know that what ever he has seen in the woods has meant that any being now stupid enough to approach him is in grave, deadly grave danger of losing its life." -Grave indeed.

Here is a post by Dan Tanna misspelling the word "originals":

"the (origionals) are binned as I said in the start and because I didn't think they were good enough to show or start a htread, i ditched them in favour of going hunting for better pics again."

Here is the first post by Dan Tanna's "wife" misspelling the same word:

"Please let me be frank about these photographs. They are cropped from the (origionals) for two reasons: 1) I am not tolerant of people asking to having my husbands face on the internet, and 2) I have a daughter to think of - I would not like her associated with any of these events even by chance."

Case Closed, Mods it is your duty to delete the entire thread. It is an obvious hoax.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by BS_Slayer]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

When under interrogation a prisoner or detained person doesn't spill all in one big sitting. You take small pieces slowly slowly from them and build a picture. You then leave them a while and present them with your complete picture of their activites and / or crimes when you come back. A confession is swift after this.

This is whats being done here. Piece by piece he is trying to goad me into revealing identifiable information.

Note the emphasized text.

Dan...

And what would be the end result if he were able to identify you?

Do you think he would reveal your identity/location here? I doubt he would.

I think the real problem would be that it would have a very negative effect on your story.

I honestly think this thread should be shut down immediately. There is no further information coming from it, Dan has refused to answer even semi-tough questions, and the longer this thread stays active the more ATS' image suffers.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I second that, but then again, this isnt DT's post, its ATS way of making money by the pagehits. So I think we'll do our self a favor of just handing it over to the "wow, cool story" people..

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Dan,
If you're telling the truth, then I apologise in advance. Maybe it was an alien encounter, and/or you simply just believe it to be so, and maybe it was something else equally sinister. Initially, I thought your original post was from normal memory recall, but then you spoke of hypnotic regression later in the thread, and one wonders at what point did you switch over to acquiring the details via trance state. Honestly, by the time you do all this hypnosis business you risk the chance of tainting the actual events, and that includes adding things that never happened.

I do have to say that some of the similarities of yours and your wife's posts, esp when you both mis-spelt originals as "origionals" tend to show your wife may not exist and you pose as her, or she is editing your posts for you, as an assistant, that's plausable I suppose. I have alot of typos myself, but that's because I need new glasses!

Your child;
You mention past jobs and say that now the wife works and you watch the wee one. Does this mean you're currently the primary caregiver of the child, and not presently employed? If so, how are you able to watch a small demanding infant (or is the child a toddler? even more demanding) and run 80 miles a week and do all these martial art activities and being on a messageboard all day? You also mentioned taking on a day shift sleep pattern since the event, and if you wife's at work, and all this stuff keeping you hopping, how do you find time to watch your child?

I'm assuming this child is a small infant if it sleeps on a "real baby bed" (whatever that is) that is placed on your bed. A toddler aged child would hardly fit or keep still at the end of the bed, and you'd kick it while asleep, and would be uncomfortable to all 3 of you, and hardly practical or safe. If it's small baby it would roll off the bed.

I also found what McPenny said about this excercize regimen you say you're on, but the pictures you posted of your body are not of a fit man. I'd expect if you did all this physical endurance, and fought this fishman like a savage warrior with swords, you'd be looking like Achilles. Funny how your foot was damaged just as in the myth of Achilles! He was shot with an arrow, you with electrocution.

You talk about interrogating prisoners, which gave the impression you were a police officer or detective, to have been authorised to do this, but say you have never been a policeman. Maybe you're a guard, but do guards really do interrogations? The method you say that is used to interrogate seems like you've watched alot of CSI.

I noticed a few other things, but will leave those out of my post.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by violet]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
the pictures you posted of your body are not of a fit man.

Oh, cruel, cruel Violet, thou art not a shrinking flower, but dare I say an insightful one.

(just teasing.)

Prithee tell us of thine other insights, as we await with bated breath.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Szticks

Naw. An inaccurate assumption when including "any."

It goes back to my youth when I was in my BA program.

My Step-Dad had a drilling mud business. He hired part time, often, black men, from the poor side of the tracks as laborers.

One day, they were asking him what I was studying in college as those two were men I'd sometimes worked alongside of loading drilling mud--heavy sacks of materials somewhat like cement etc.

Dad patiently explained to these men who'd not completed their educations what I was studying--psychology. They just didn't quite get it the first 2-3 explanations. Finally, one of them got it.

"Oh, you mean a head-shrink!"

I laughed and laughed. Loved it.

My mother was raised poor white trash in the south. I was the first out of all the kids of my Dad's 12 siblings and my mother's 2 siblings's kids to get a PhD. Actually, I may still be the only one.

I deplore the phony ostentaciousness of so much of the psychological/psychiatric profession. THAT IS LOATHESOME to me.

So, I love poking holes in it fairly frequently.

I know my PhD was from an intense, high quality program involving part time (retired) famous profs who'd retired to San Diego. I don't really have any big need to prove that. Folks will think what they will hereon as the responses to Dan's story prove.

I mentioned it vis a vis the Dan story because I think my professional background and judgment might be of comfort to Dan and an interesting factor for some readers to consider.

I realize mileage may vary.

Throw whatever rocks you wish to throw. At 61, I don't care remotely as much as I might have at 21.

I still say, in my professional judgment from thousands of hours of listening to personal experience narratives . . . Dan's story rings true--true to life as he perceived and experienced it first hand.

And, I find all the carping stuff essentially cheap shots. Any true story is going to have plenty of things for obsessive naysayers to quibble about. That's the nature of complex life.

Husbands and wives in counseling and at each other's throats initially can quibble endlessly about the way another related a simple 3 minute historical incident. That's human nature and life.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01

Originally posted by violet
the pictures you posted of your body are not of a fit man.

Oh, cruel, cruel Violet, thou art not a shrinking flower, but dare I say an insightful one.

(just teasing.)

aah ... I can't take credit for that, McPenny drew attention to his lack of fitness in the pics.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
hahahah so you can judge my fitness levels with a pic of my arm and a shot of my back rolled over to show the injuries ?

You really should be a Dr of medicine then as you clearly have such extra - ordinary abilities to judge a humans physiological status by just three shots... man you know my cardio output and lung capacity from just those three pics... stunningly outstanding.

Never did say i was mr muscles with 10% body fat did I ? no, I said I run and fight and have a real keen outdoors interest.

Fact that I am whiter than white comes from living in a cold wet country - So, well what ever really.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minnesotawreckingcrew

reply to post by BlackProjects

I used to work for the government. Then I took roles within prisons and detention centres. I also whilst in this role worked for various police services but I have never been nor ever will be a Police Officer. After this i worked within the healthservice for a long stint.

Now I look after my little one and the wife is full time in the health service.

What police academy did you attend. I'm sure what ever jail or prison or detention center you worked for required you to enter an academy and to have an extensive background check. If you posted thise earlier, please disreguard.

Or maybe I shoudl rephrase this since you wont give up any information,

Did you attend a police academy?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

hahahah so you can judge my fitness levels with a pic of my arm and a shot of my back rolled over to show the injuries ?

You really should be a Dr of medicine
[edit on 11-7-2008 by Dan Tanna]

No, that's just called every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

If you work out hard enough, the body will reflect it.

Yours does not.

I bust my ass, and have a lot of definition.

you about double my efforts yet have none.

Maybe your different.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Here are more spelling habits that miraculously surface in both Dan, and his "wife's" writing.

In this paragraph, his wife mispells the word: "Color".

("The skin tone is exactly the (colour) I recall, and the eyes are in correct proportion to his face. I could not push the snout / nose back a bit in the art program we have on this computer and I have drawn crude representations of its smooth scaled skin. I hope this gives people a more exact mind eyes view of what this creature looks like.")

In this sentence, guess who also mispells the word "color"....YUP; DANNY BOY!

("Its a false (colour) (obviouse or what ?) taken in the evening from the bank of trees near where I am living at the minute.")

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BS_Slayer

BS, you know you are my first friend on ATS, but I am pretty sure that 'colour' is the correct spelling for Brits.

new topics

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join