It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minnesotawreckingcrew

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
I wil answer what I want, how I want, when I want

Or do you mean.

Convenient?

I think Dan meant what he said straight up - which I respect over snide little nancy comments like yours any day of the week...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Dan,
Just wondering what you do for a living? Also have there been any more sitings near your woods? Do you think it will return?

BP

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Sounds like they abducted you in the woods. there is a lot of missing time un accounted for.

Your flight or fight seems accurate to me to. I wish I were near by to help you watch over your home and family. I too would have attacked that thing viciously too if it had tried what it tried with you.

To the last poster. WHat the F does running and working out have to do with fighting. seriously. ever fought for your life? you'd be really surprised what you are capable of. 200 blows in a minute. possible.

I'm 5-3 with diabetes not in shape although pretty darn strong for my size. a few years ago I was arrested for assult and battery. The guy attacked me. zapped me with a stun gun, I fought back and shattered the left side of his jaw, cracked a few ribs and caused a severe abrasion on the right side of the mans face from grinding his cheek against a rough stucco wall, before some guys pulled me off the man. the man was about 6 foot 185. he went to the hospital, paramedics showed up and so did the cops. because he went to the hospital and I didn't and even though there were several witness that stated that I was attacked for no good reason by the guy. I still got arrested. no charges were filed because he would have to incriminate himself and the matter was eventually dropped. But I did that in a rage and only in a few seconds. and I am not in shape.

under a similar situation anybody regardless of size is toast if I'm in a rage. in fact don't go near anybody in a rage, people get super human energy and strength.

Wanna make a bet that the OP could under duress deliver 200 blows in a minute or so.

sorry to the OP for having something so nasty and insidious attempt to grab your wife and child. Thank you for defending your family, and thank you for giving this punk ass alien and it's friends something to think about before it violates another human. we aren't as defenseless as we seem.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Since your around now I have questions.

The excitement of it all would cause an immediate adrenaline rush.

That being said. Again. approx 200 punches? Let alone the wrestling between the two of you. Did you count them, What do you do to keep yourself conditioned as a professional athlete?

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Minnesotawreckingcrew]

This people is a great attempt at deliberate thread sabotage. This person has read the posts from the start and no where does it say ever that I threw 200 punches. Nowhere at all. Its a way people have used to make people who read just the last pages thing 'dammit thats not possible'. So... question is why does he do it ? only he really knows for sure.

But its sad what ever the reason is.

I always maintained that I stabbed this creature roughly 100 times. As i said in my origional posts and i say here again.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

I used to work for the government. Then I took roles within prisons and detention centres. I also whilst in this role worked for various police services but I have never been nor ever will be a Police Officer. After this i worked within the healthservice for a long stint.

Now I look after my little one and the wife is full time in the health service.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

Bassplyr,
I have done Aikido for over a decade now, and for a guy your size it would be ideal. However, if you can find a chinese national who is willing to teach you a style called bamboo forest you will never regret it.

I do both and run 80 miles a week. Its a habit i got into a long time ago

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

400 pages later you explain after someone only mentions it... please feel free to run your thread as you feel the need. As I am, I am just dealing with the events as they happen.

I was thinking though. Wouldn't it sound more real if you said...

"I practice Aikido on a daily basis, and run about 80 miles a week, therefore I was able to continue with the stamina I needed to kick this things ass!"

I'm a brown belt in shorin ru. Maybe we could spar? or practic our katas together.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by realshanti

I wil answer what I want, how I want, when I want

Or do you mean.

Convenient?

I think Dan meant what he said straight up - which I respect over snide little nancy comments like yours any day of the week...

realshanti, if you look at his thread he is doing the same thing he is calling Dan on.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Where do you practice Aikido? Seems weird that you would find that in Scotland. But each time in Japan seemed to me it became more Americanized McDonald's, Wendy's, ect.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Bamboo forest AND 80 miles a week? Jesus Mary and Wilhelm. I have been a practitioner of Angry Sausage but the best I ever did was 6 miles a day. Word man, word.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I used to work for the government. Then I took roles within prisons and detention centres. I also whilst in this role worked for various police services but I have never been nor ever will be a Police Officer. After this i worked within the healthservice for a long stint.

Now I look after my little one and the wife is full time in the health service.

how long did you work for the government? How long did you work with the prison and detention centres. How long is the long stint with heathservices? Did you have any jobs before that? Must have. You just don't land a government job for your first job.

All that and now just a little one. And run 80 miles a week. And practice Aikido? I got divorced for less than that.

Just trying to figure the age bracket here and put a time line together.

Where do you practice. Name of Dojo. Who was your aikido sensei

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Black belt in Hopkido and Aikido. You are right it is great for a guy like me. However I do have a lot of muscle mass. I took the human growth hormone Protropen from age 7-12. For a defective pituitary gland. I would have been about 4-9 if I hadn't. So I'm sorta built like a short samoan, but 75% italian 25% chinese. although I look Italian.

Also been lucky enough to study with a world champ kickboxer and used to do the full contact Tae Kwon Do, not the american style. the hip palacement is different (hips more rolled over round house kick comes down onto the head not an up stroke like taught in america) so the kicks are much more brutal than the sport version. more like muy tai.

I need to get back into martial arts. Kung Fu (shao lin varieties not theatrical) are some that I am looking into. one teacher who is fresh off the boat from china and knows his stuff I have interviewed to possibly train under. He said to get me back in shape crane style then on to styles that reflect by body type better. dragon and tiger styles due to their more straight forward use of force techniques more linear. but in fighting I'm more used to circular movements especially in the footwork (ingrained from the Hopkido I guess) Ultimately I would want to learn snake style. the most fluid of them all IMHO. I naturally use weird are movements to sistract and to block/Counter strike at the same time. Snake does a lot of that. mogth work well for me. drives me crazy when I see some of the Ultimate Fighters and their horrible combat instinct. yeah they'll brawl but they fight like morons. I sit there screaming at the screen yelling like a coach or something. i see so many missed opportunity's to hurt the other guy. maybe the blows I'm thinking of are against the rules or something. Or these fighters just don't have their head in the right place, hate to say it not warrior like enough. Warriors like Marcinko said that THEY WILL NOT FAIL THEY WILL WIN AT ALL COSTS. To me that is the real world. People that don't understand that in a real altercation (Other than the 99% posturing and bluffing by wannabes) thats how it goes down. Fighting is in the willpower. the violence of action. hit first and make it count. Overwhelm the enemy with your anger. Jedi's be damned they don't know what they are babbling about. The Sith are right. anger gives you power and focus it will win a fight if you get the first strike in and the violence of action is so surprising to the victim (the other guy/fish bitch) that you achieve relative superiority and have minimized your area of vulnerability by acting quickly and aggressively.

Whats the Bamboo forest style like?

Anyways great thread. Glad you stood up for your family and also for humanity. Enough is enough. these creatures intelligent or not can not simply keep coming into our homes. That alien just learned the hard way about the real world. apparently you had to show him how things really work in the real world outside their cozy black triangles.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Dude Scotlands a big place you know ? a fair few people live here, its not all mountains and malt whiskey.

We even have running water and electricity.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
ever go to the international tournaments. england is very prevallent. When I went to the tae kwo do tournaments the english were second behind the koreans, americans barely placed most of the time. don't scoff at aikido being taught in england or scotland. it's pretty popular there as far as martial arts go.

Oh and practicing martial arts doesn't mean jack in a fight if your mind isn't in it. seen a lot of black belts get their ass handed to them. If I were you I wouldn't be challenging people to spar or try getting into a pissing match regarding this. It's easy to underestimate the other guy and bite off way more than you can chew. in shape or not. in fact the head of the combat instruction for some of Israels top SF teams is a little short guy about 145 pounds and he scares the crap out of everybody he trains. he tosses 225 pound men around for a morning workout 3 at a time.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
jeeze my spelling is god awful

Sorry about that fellow posters please have patience with my spelling. I was educated in the US after all.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

how long did you work for the government? How long did you work with the prison and detention centres. How long is the long stint with heathservices? Did you have any jobs before that? Must have. You just don't land a government job for your first job.

All that and now just a little one. And run 80 miles a week. And practice Aikido? I got divorced for less than that.

Just trying to figure the age bracket here and put a time line together.

Where do you practice. Name of Dojo. Who was your aikido sensei

Identifiable information will not be given out. as for landing a government job straight out ? well sucks hey, I did thats all that matters. Which prisons and police services I have worked for is also none of your business.

That your divorced is sad for you. My wifes undertanding and so am I. Hence we have a beautiful strong marriage and are happy joy filled non-bitter people unlike some here.... as for 80 miles a week, thats is training because in 2010 I aim to run the Marathon des sables.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

Snake style. Very, very nice of you can find a good instructor. A beautiful but devastating style... Good luck with finding a top notch trainer.

Bamboo forest is really simple, but is aimed at causing catastrophic damage as quickly as possible to your opponent (breaking bones, snapping tendons, eye and spine strikes ). Technically it is southern mantis variation so to find a tutor you will have to get tight in with some chinese for a while before asking around real discretely.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Minnesotawreckingcrew did not ask which prisons you worked for. He asked how long you worked for the government and in the prisons. This information does not make i possible for anyone to identify you, so you should be able to answer these questions.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
yeah finding a real instructor is always a problem with martial arts in the US. So much tai Bo BS around.

I think I've found one. But with the US's crappy economy I need to keep my head down for a while financially. I literally watch every dollar I spend. It's really tough in the US right now. Everybody is loosing their jobs, work is slow and their homes are disappearing. sad really. don't want to become one of them so I am being very frugal right now. but as soon as I can afford it I'm going back into training. it was a very large part of my life and I feel sorta incomplete without it there.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

identifiable information will not be given out

See i wrote that for a reason. My job, how long in job, my sensei and instructors... in my old job thats called intelligence framing, or simply 'putting clues together to complete the picture'.

Think just for a second, really do.

When under interrogation a prisoner or detained person doesn't spill all in one big sitting. You take small pieces slowly slowly from them and build a picture. You then leave them a while and present them with your complete picture of their activites and / or crimes when you come back. A confession is swift after this.

This is whats being done here. Piece by piece he is trying to goad me into revealing identifiable information.

hard cheese dude as I am a past master at this. But nice try. You'd get a C- on course.

No go dude, sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join