It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 64
182
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Hi all, I'm new to the ATS forums although I have come here to read articles many times. I have just spent hours reading this whole thread in an effort to make sure that no one else came up with my 'theory,' but finally gave up at page 57 or 58, and I will have to hope that someone didn't propose it in the last few pages.

Dan (hope you don't mind a stranger calling you Dan, Mr. Tanna just seems odd),

I hope if you have left this thread that one of your friends on here will call your attention to this post.

My first thoughts upon reading the original post and some of your answers are that the whole thing was an experiment of some type, a setup. I have read other accounts of ET encounters in which the 'victims' have stated that the aliens seem to be able to control not only human thoughts, but emotions as well, and even insert thoughts and emotions into the human mind. Contactees and abductees have reported being made to feel calm, unafraid, terrified, detached, happy, even lustful .. the gamut of human emotion.

Is it possible that this was an experiment to see if unthinking rage could be induced artificially and how the human would react? Perhaps the fishman was not an intelligent alien at all, but something analogous to a dog that the aliens might use in an experiment not really caring whether it was harmed during the incident.

Perhaps the reason the daughter slept soundly through the entire incident was because she wasn't intended to be involved (or harmed) except as part of the catalyst for Dan's emotional response (the parental instinct to protect one's child).

If one accepts the encounter at face value, it is obvious that some entity, which may have remained in the background unseen) was able to control Dan and his family at will, making them see and experience what it wanted them to, and putting them to sleep when the incident was over so that the scene could be sanitized and no physical evidence left for Dan to prove the encounter. Logically, it would also follow that Dan's extreme rage was either induced or, at least, allowed, if the entity is able to manipulate human emotions/thoughts at will.

At the bizarre end of the spectrum of possiblities, perhaps some race of aliens is experimenting to see if humans can be used as soldiers, made to experience such unthinking rage that they will attack without even thinking about it, given the proper stimulus.

I have had a couple of bizarre experiences myself, one involving a UFO and one involving a Fortean 'alien' animal which apparently appeared in my kitchen and attempted to steal some chocolate chip cookies. Yeah, I know, how illogical is that?

The one happened when I was a child so adults were told and in fact the police were called, that was out of my control, but my response to the incident that happened when I was an adult was that I (and my then husband) told no one. At the time I worked for a daycare and expected that, at the very least, I would lose my job if the incident became public.

I have not read of one single instance in which the outcome of notifying the media and/or the authorities of an incident of this type has been positive. It is always negative to varying degrees. If something like this happened to me tonight I would not inform anyone for fear of ridicule, being made a spectacle, losing my job or my home, and so forth. Nor do I find it likely that even the media would convince a forensics lab to take this case seriously and do a real investigation.

I am running out of characters here, so I'll wrap this up. Just consider the possibility that your reaction was induced, and that you could have been picked for an experiment because your background and natural tendencies made it easier to induce a violent reaction.

Anyone who's never had an anomalous experience can't really understand the isolation and frustration of not being able to prove what you know happened, and knowing that people won't believe you.

Heike




posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BS_Slayer
 


I don't know if it's such a good idea to have the Mods delete the thread; in fact, ATS normally wouldn't do that.

In addition I'm not sure the Mods want to decide what is fiction or what is factual for us. People have to make up their own minds.

It might be a good idea to just view things like these claims as an exercise in critical thinking and let the facts speak for themselves.

Just a thought.



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
reply to post by BS_Slayer
 


I don't know if it's such a good idea to have the Mods delete the thread; in fact, ATS normally wouldn't do that.

In addition I'm not sure the Mods want to decide what is fiction or what is factual for us. People have to make up their own minds.

It might be a good idea to just view things like these claims as an exercise in critical thinking and let the facts speak for themselves.

Just a thought.



I would normally agree with you, but someone else made a similar post using the same logic and methodolgy as DT, and his thread was deleted and he was banned on top of it. Thats when I felt an injustice occured.

Anyway, heres a memorable quote: "I have had a couple of bizarre experiences myself, one involving a UFO and one involving a Fortean 'alien' animal which apparently appeared in my kitchen and attempted to steal some chocolate chip cookies."

Look I'm not going to make fun of you, especially because you atleast seem genuine that you believe what you described, but I have got to be honest, have you truly chosen the most rational explanation for what you feel you experienced?



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
reply to post by BS_Slayer
 


I don't know if it's such a good idea to have the Mods delete the thread; in fact, ATS normally wouldn't do that.

In addition I'm not sure the Mods want to decide what is fiction or what is factual for us. People have to make up their own minds.

It might be a good idea to just view things like these claims as an exercise in critical thinking and let the facts speak for themselves.

Just a thought.


Deleting this thread without proof of being fake, would make this not the ATS we know.

It could also stop others who may have an important story to tell be afraid to post.

I like to think like a detective, a detecive needs evidence of the person being guilty, so far we have none, yes we have clues, but nothing solid. Deleting this thread would be like a detective giving up half way and just arresting him anyway lol.



[edit on 10-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Dana Tanna, do you have any (P)ost (T)ramatic (S)ydrome, from this encounter?

Other then the normal cross analysis from ats users or abusers lol.

SERIOUSLY.

Your account is not unheard of, there have been others.

You must of known something to have all the hardware by the bed within arms length yes or no?

Have you been abducted before or share any relative stories that may be covered by somewhat dreams?

Did you notice any contact, between the age of seven, thirteen , eighteen, twenty, twenty five, twenty seven?

Would you say you are a violent person or aggressive , passive aggressive?

Does your family line show any contact stories with you through their timelines as children?

Have you been in contact with strange experiences outside this one here?

Have you seen anything outside the normal perception of reality, a ufo, shadows around the house, mists, or five foot black orbs? white orbs. A weird lighting effect in the house.

Don't worry about the context of words being used, you know the ones ABDUCTED, CONTACTED, OR EXPERIENCED.

Would you say Laws of Attraction played its role here yes or no?

[edit on 10-7-2008 by menguard]



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens
 


Sorry, but your post makes no sense to me.

What is there to fear, posting anonymously, if you detail a story and are being completely truthful and honest?

Who is being denied help by declining to post a story? Certainly not the skeptics.

It seems to me that ATS is the perfect place for such stories as long as they aren't embellished or fraudulent. Indeed, posting things that are not true are what harms 'experiencers', often leading them down a wrong path, and enhancing their fears.

BTW, I'd appreciate it, if only for reasons of clarity if you wouldn't alter my quoted comments by adding bolding and smilies that weren't in the original.

Thanks for your comments.



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Dana Tanna, do you have any (P)ost (T)ramatic (S)ydrome, from this encounter?

Other then the normal cross analysis from ats users or abusers lol.

SERIOUSLY.

Your account is not unheard of, there have been others.

You must of known something to have all the hardware by the bed within arms length yes or no?

Have you been abducted before or share any relative stories that may be covered by somewhat dreams?

Did you notice any contact, between the age of seven, thirteen , eighteen, twenty, twenty five, twenty seven?

Would you say you are a violent person or aggressive , passive aggressive?

Does your family line show any contact stories with you through their timelines as children?

Have you been in contact with strange experiences outside this one here?

Have you seen anything outside the normal perception of reality, a ufo, shadows around the house, mists, or five foot black orbs? white orbs. A weird lighting effect in the house.


If you would be so kind to answer these, I would be more then Ears, or eyes being I am viewing a screen.

Don't worry about the context of words being used, you know the ones ABDUCTED, CONTACTED, OR EXPERIENCED.

Would you say Laws of Attraction played its role here yes or no?



[edit on 10-7-2008 by menguard]



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Dear BS_Slayer and all:

I apologize in advance because I certainly have no intention of derailing or hijacking Dan's thread, but I feel obliged to answer your question and I don't know how to do so privately, nor do I want other readers to think I ignored or refused to answer your question.

So here is a link to the entire account of the incident. After seeing what's happened to Dan I think I'd prefer not to have it raked over the coals here, but if you insist on doing so please advise me to make a separate thread for that.

Anyway, here is the link. If you have a rational explanation for it perhaps you can send it to me privately somehow.

paranormal.about.com...



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I haven't read your thread yet, but I'm going to. I'm not going to rake it over the coals because my quoting you was more out of humor than anything. I'm not saying I will believe it, (though you never know) but even you hinted that you understand how it sounded, and maybe its just the way you worded it that put a smile on my face lmao.

DT's post lit a fire under my @ss because of the kind people that came to his side only to be made to look like fools, and the same people compared an "encounter" which is very real to some people with a story so poorly contrived that it couldn't even be taken seriously if hollywood CGI'd it. Anyway, I've said all I can about it and no doubt I've bished enough. At this point, I have a ton of names of people who's credibilty and tales I will avoid, as well as those that are in the "peculiar" state of mind to believe it. Technically, this thread actually helped me out.

So with that, off to read yours. :p

[edit on 10-7-2008 by BS_Slayer]



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Heike
 


Heike,

The questions I asked are based on what I know, so inless this thread answers those questions, I will remain on the outside of the fence, until then.

The operator should have a -neutral stance- about the situation and answer those that stem from the precept of the situation, and the question would be (who are you to them?)

Are what you telling us is that this is a -SPONTANEOUS ENCOUNTER-, that and or, you are not use to remembering the other events from childhood?

You have plenty of evidence but you lack the moral grounding to present this case with the sincerity it needs to follow through.

Did he answer the questions I have posed somewhere and I missed them please correct me if I am wrong.



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Heike, Would you be comfortable posting your story? I would like to ask/comment etc on a new thread. Your story is certainly believable and on a personal level I don't doubt your sincerity. So no coal raking or spiteful comments for you. If you are not sure how, just scroll down to the bottom of this page and hit (New Thread).

[edit on 10-7-2008 by BS_Slayer]



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Originally posted by menguard


Dana Tanna, do you have any (P)ost (T)ramatic (S)ydrome, from this encounter?

a) Am very stressed at the minute. Sleep pattern is destroyed and I am like a cat on a hot tin roof.

Other then the normal cross analysis from ats users or abusers lol.

SERIOUSLY.

Your account is not unheard of, there have been others.

You must of known something to have all the hardware by the bed within arms length yes or no?

A) Am working on that answer.

Have you been abducted before or share any relative stories that may be covered by somewhat dreams?

A) Am working on that answer too.

Did you notice any contact, between the age of seven, thirteen , eighteen, twenty, twenty five, twenty seven?

A)Working on finding that out .

Would you say you are a violent person or aggressive , passive aggressive?

A) Passive and friendly but with instantaneous rage when startled.

Does your family line show any contact stories with you through their timelines as children?

A) Working on that one right now.

Have you been in contact with strange experiences outside this one here?

A) Yes.

Have you seen anything outside the normal perception of reality, a ufo, shadows around the house, mists, or five foot black orbs? white orbs. A weird lighting effect in the house.

a) Out of place fogs, shadows ? you mean like flickering blackness darting around thats out of place ?

If you would be so kind to answer these, I would be more then Ears, or eyes being I am viewing a screen.

Don't worry about the context of words being used, you know the ones ABDUCTED, CONTACTED, OR EXPERIENCED.

Would you say Laws of Attraction played its role here yes or no?

A) I dont know.

Sorry I would of hoped that you would of u2u'd me this list... however I have answered here as another member pointed out your list to me in a u2u.

Daniel.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Dan Tanna]



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard
 


Actually from earlier posts, Dan has made it clear that he has already contacted the proper channels for this kind of inquiry...if you had bothered to do our own "invesitgation" of this thread you would have known that....
The fact that you expect a traumatized person to answer these questions on a public forum says volumes about you....sorry but you folks have zero class - ...so go right ahead and sit on the "outside" of the fence..I think its a perfect place for you, to be honest.....



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
As I am brand spanking new to the ATS forums, I don't want to start out by stepping on any toes, I just wanted to present the idea that hit me during my first reading of Dan's original post, which is that the blind rage which overwhelmed him may have been externally induced and that Dan may not have been entirely responsible for the reaction. Just a thought.

And that, having had my own experience(s) which 'ordinary' people tend not to believe, I am more inclined to be sympathetic and supportive of incredible encounters.

Surely there's a forum around here somewhere for introducing oneself; I'll go find it and make a thread or post and feel free to ask me any questions you have over there -->>

This is, after all, Dan's thread and it should be all about him and his experience.



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by realshanti
 


Once again the questions remain unanswered about his past, with his family contacts and other conflicts of interest, lets not hide the evidence lets expand on it OKAY.

Why does he not remember any other events outside this one and the inquiry says?

I belive what he says he knows to be truth from his stance, but what's on the other side of that event, is UNSEEN. Sorry its not a one hit wonder, its usually something that progresses with time especially with these violent encounters.

Thank you.



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The knife handle still doesn't add up. If the blade snapped then a very short portion should still be present. If the blade did not snap, but rather came away from the handle due to extreme force and leverage. Then the structural integrity of the handle would be severely compromised (broken) I cant see evidence of either, so which is it?



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard
 



What part of 'am working on that' don't you get ? I am working towards being able to provide myself answers...

You could of had the courtesy to u2u me that list, and you could give me time to work on the answers as well.

OKAY ?



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heike


My first thoughts upon reading the original post and some of your answers are that the whole thing was an experiment of some type, a setup. I have read other accounts of ET encounters in which the 'victims' have stated that the aliens seem to be able to control not only human thoughts, but emotions as well, and even insert thoughts and emotions into the human mind. Contactees and abductees have reported being made to feel calm, unafraid, terrified, detached, happy, even lustful .. the gamut of human emotion.

Is it possible that this was an experiment to see if unthinking rage could be induced artificially and how the human would react? Perhaps the fishman was not an intelligent alien at all, but something analogous to a dog that the aliens might use in an experiment not really caring whether it was harmed during the incident.

Perhaps the reason the daughter slept soundly through the entire incident was because she wasn't intended to be involved (or harmed) except as part of the catalyst for Dan's emotional response (the parental instinct to protect one's child).

If one accepts the encounter at face value, it is obvious that some entity, which may have remained in the background unseen) was able to control Dan and his family at will, making them see and experience what it wanted them to, and putting them to sleep when the incident was over so that the scene could be sanitized and no physical evidence left for Dan to prove the encounter. Logically, it would also follow that Dan's extreme rage was either induced or, at least, allowed, if the entity is able to manipulate human emotions/thoughts at will.

At the bizarre end of the spectrum of possiblities, perhaps some race of aliens is experimenting to see if humans can be used as soldiers, made to experience such unthinking rage that they will attack without even thinking about it, given the proper stimulus.


brilliant. that's probably the most significant possibility addressed in this whole thread. next to malevolent_alien's theory of course. i really think this theory holds a lot of water. it does seem to explain a lot. especially those small, troubling details.



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
I like to think like a detective, a detecive needs evidence of the person being guilty, so far we have none, yes we have clues, but nothing solid. Deleting this thread would be like a detective giving up half way and just arresting him anyway lol.

Well, to a point ...... that point being when the detective has lost all trace of the sole witness.

The detective would tag the file as unsolved, let it rest, and move on to the next case until the witness re-emerges to share more. I don't think that's going to happen in this case.

EDIT: Well I'll be damned - as I'm typing the very words, the witness re-emerges.

I must be friggen special man !! I wonder if I can do it with UFO's like that guru dude did a few years ago!! lmao

[edit on 10/7/08 by Misfit]



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens
 


Sorry, but your post makes no sense to me.

What is there to fear, posting anonymously, if you detail a story and are being completely truthful and honest?

Who is being denied help by declining to post a story? Certainly not the skeptics.

It seems to me that ATS is the perfect place for such stories as long as they aren't embellished or fraudulent. Indeed, posting things that are not true are what harms 'experiencers', often leading them down a wrong path, and enhancing their fears.

BTW, I'd appreciate it, if only for reasons of clarity if you wouldn't alter my quoted comments by adding bolding and smilies that weren't in the original.

Thanks for your comments.

Yes we are not forced to believe it, if we don't like a certain thread, we ignore it. Until there is any proof for truth or hoax, there is nothing that will be done, therefore for those who are angry with this thread, there are PLENTY of other threads with all the subjects to your desires. Enjoy!

[edit on 10-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]




top topics



 
182
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

log in

join