It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
I like to think like a detective, a detecive needs evidence of the person being guilty, so far we have none, yes we have clues, but nothing solid. Deleting this thread would be like a detective giving up half way and just arresting him anyway lol.

Well, to a point ...... that point being when the detective has lost all trace of the sole witness.

The detective would tag the file as unsolved, let it rest, and move on to the next case until the witness re-emerges to share more. I don't think that's going to happen in this case.

Yes you are right, until more info or updates get posted, we are only going in circles, so for now, one should simply read other threads, until another clue or update pops up.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
You could of had the courtesy to u2u me that list, and you could give me time to work on the answers as well.

You could have U2U'd the answers to him. And you shouldn't have answered them until you "worked" on the answers. No need to be rude.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
dan, a page or 2 back. i have a suggestion and a few questions. if you could address those...

damn near became a one line post. had to edit to add more.

[edit on 10/7/08 by darklord]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Relax, I am not here to make you look like an ass, that is done by one person alone, and yes what you may have just recieved, is something that you may want to find out on, the last response was after the fact, I am not knocking you, I am glad that you had the Heart to post something so outlandish, but not unconcievable, incomprehensible or unprobable.

More power to you, find out all you can, then come back with families stories too, it just adds to the credibility of the story without making it into a made up story.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklord

anyway, to the point. is the inflammation/redness still there? not the 'electrical' burn on your foot but the ones near your shoulders, where you came in direct contact with the creature's skin. if they are, i think it would really be a good idea to go to the doctor. in fact you should have done this soon after the incident, when the inflammation was still freshly acquired. and no, you don't have to offer any kind of explanation to the doctor. just say you woke up with those red patches, and you don't know how you got them. what i'm hoping for is for a medical expert to examine your skin and find out just what substance/chemical your skin is reacting to with an allergy like that.

another thing. your hypnotic session (if that's what was meant by relaxed state) transcript is (naturally) a bit vague. so tell me if i got this right. you saw the same beings earlier in the forest, near a clearing that had a UFO in it. and apparently, you had a bit of a scuffle with it then as well. i'm assuming this was self defense too. my question is, how many of those beings did you see there? did they try to grab you or did they advance towards you? or any thing else that can be considered as hostility/threating? and the UFO in the clearing. same as the one in your pic right? i'm sorry if i overlooked the answers to these in your wife's post. also, i'll understand if you don't wanna discuss the forest incident.

lastly, when is the black light coming??? and good luck finding answers in your past. right place to look, in my opinion.

[edit on 9/7/08 by darklord]

hope that makes it easier...

and have you decided to only answer u2u's or something? you are still gonna post here right?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
What time did you encounter this?

Who was awake all the way through this?

Does your kid sleep in your bedroom or alone?

Is your family use to unusual experiences in that home?

Are you in a remote location, mountains, farm land, forests?

They usually might stick to a dead on clock pattern in less the waking state is warrented.

Do you guys usually fall asleep around the same time or routine sleep pattern, making yourselves a perfect target?

There's tons of questions, and your sub-conscious holds many variables to the equation.

Were you watching any television before going to sleep that would make this type of dream more re-occuring or more possible then others?

Do you think perhaps your brain waves were altered to interprete an event that was projected into your brains thoughtwaves?

Did you feel an omnious feeling in the room, how did the energy in the room feel from the being?

Do you have any weird dreams that would be easily passed off for something because it's outlandish.

Do you remember any passing events where you might have awakened only to fall asleep?

Does your house or land share some HISTORY with spiritual activity, that being spirits, or poltergeists, disincarnates, orbs?

[edit on 10-7-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
reply to post by realshanti

Once again the questions remain unanswered about his past, with his family contacts and other conflicts of interest, lets not hide the evidence lets expand on it OKAY.

Why does he not remember any other events outside this one and the inquiry says?

My point is you didn't bother to read the thread...or you would have known that Dan is working with pros to unravel this mystery....and in case you were not aware of this - it takes time and patience to work with a professional to get the answers that you want "yesterday" - as anyone who works with victims of PTS will tell you and you clearly have ZERO experience in this arena ....so sorry YOU don't have the answers to YOUR questions....I could friggin care less....

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
im not going to read 65 pages of spam. so i dont nkow if this was posted. but as soon as i finished the story it sounded to me like the whole encounter was set up as a test to see how an enraged human with melee weapons would fight an alien of that species.
its quite interesting to note how extremely enraged you were.
and how you had the idea to go to sleep immediately.
so if my idea or others is on to something .. some entity projected those thoughts into your conscious (obviously, it seems)

also supporting the whole "it was a setup to see how humans would do in an enraged right with species "x" it might be logical to assume you were chosen because you are an avid ATS poster and the reaction of this community to your story might be analysed...
anyways thats what i thought of
try to take it easy man.. and peaceful

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Have you and your wife go see qualified regressionist, have your wife in the room, so there is no foul play, that and or visit that moment you had the encounter in your dreams and sort them out.

You can visit that night the incident took place through your dreams, see while the body lays doormant the spirit records everything. On and around you, even while you are sleeping because you are not your body, you are awareness.

You are nothing more then thoughts in a stream of consciousness.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallfaction
also supporting the whole "it was a setup to see how humans would do in an enraged right with species "x" it might be logical to assume you were chosen because you are an avid ATS poster and the reaction of this community to your story might be analysed...

Unless if was a government project it implies the aliens are monitoring this site or one of their abductees or contacts is feeding them information. What a twist.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by darklord

Atopic dermatitus caused by contact with an irritant. As I didn'explain this afternoon she told me to change my washing powder and wear natural material clothing and not put on so much midge repellant. She then told me to not use a sun bed too much either. I didn't bother to try and explain.

The beings in the woods were of the same type, and as is stated there were lights, like a christmas grotto like apparition that i tried to get to. However once in the tree line it went dark.

The 'car' I saw was obvious to me not a car at all... but hell, thats the least of my worries. Yes I did have a scuffle with one of these beings in the woods.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

You could of had the courtesy to u2u me that list, and you could give me time to work on the answers as well.

You could have U2U'd the answers to him. And you shouldn't have answered them until you "worked" on the answers. No need to be rude.

I wil answer what I want, how I want, when I want and with what information I have when its asked. Now, if I dont have the answers i cannot give them but I can say i am working on that as its better than no reply at all.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by realshanti

My point is you didn't bother to read the thread...or you would have known that Dan is working with pros to unravel this mystery....and in case you were not aware of this - it takes time and patience to work with a professional to get the answers that you want "yesterday" - as anyone who works with victims of PTS will tell you and you clearly have ZERO experience in this arena ....so sorry YOU don't have the answers to YOUR questions....I could friggin care less....

It does take time and i am asking people to bear with me - chasing me down 10 days after the event is not beneficial as I am still working on getting answers I need.

I do have alot of things on my plate at the minute, especially as some one just pointed out to me that in feb this year i posted a pic of an 'invisible' (almost) UFO in the sky that scared me enough to make me run inside.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Dan Tanna didn't you say you were or are in Ireland?

Well at what time would you guestimate this encounter?

Why were you in the woods do you live in the woods?

Why do these beings have a conflict with you dan if you had a previous scuffle, did you say this to begin with, and if not why not?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Never once mentioned Ireland in the whole thread.

We mentioned as soon as we knew about the encounter in the woods.

Its all in the first few pages of the thread.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

What is there to fear, posting anonymously, if you detail a story and are being completely truthful and honest?

Let's look at this thread and figure it out.

Dan put his reputation and name on the line, just look at what happened?
Endless flaming and ridicule, someone even went as far as to make a new thread to make fun of his story.

Dan wishes he never posted it here.
(Who can really blame him after the way he has been treated.)

So your question was,

"What is there to fear?"

Just look at the way Dan was treated.

Think About It:

Take it easy!

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Dan,

Where do you live?

What country are you in?

Are YOU starting to see any consistancy at all with possible Encounter situations with childhood tendecies, or not?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I do have alot of things on my plate at the minute, especially as some one just pointed out to me that in feb this year i posted a pic of an 'invisible' (almost) UFO in the sky that scared me enough to make me run inside.

This doesn't make sense so excuse me if I've got it totally wrong but....

You see an almost invisible UFO and you run inside scared, yet you somehow later on pick up the courage to not chase after one of these UFO's in a forest but also have a fight with an alien not only once but twice ?

I'm sorry but something is wrong with this right here

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens
reply to post by Badge01

Dan put his reputation and name on the line, just look at what happened?

What reputation is that?
Until last week I'd never heard of the guy.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Its a false colour (obviouse or what ?) taken in the evening from the bank of trees near where I am living at the minute.

Very very clear evening, but I noticed the birds had stopped singing, and I felt I was 'being watched'. I had the camera with me, and then I saw this 'thing' in the sky. To look at it full on, it was damned near invisible, but out of the side of the eye, there was a weird 'wrongness to the patch of sky'.

So I took this shot of the area I thought I could see it, and thats what i captured.

I stood for another minute to see if I could get another shot as it passed nearer and to my right, but I just got really 'creeped out' and ashamed as I am to say it, dashed back indoors feeling really spooked.

So, an invisible UFO ? or terrestrial craft with the ability to hide from plain sight ? I cannot say, but there was no noise at all, not even bird song to mask any thing (the woods are normally a riot at that time of evening with bird song).

This is what i wrote when i saw a strange 'patch of sky with an almost invisible 'something' in it that scared me enought o make me run inside.

I got the full 'nothing to see here' treatment then too. the full link is a big very big image and take a fair while to download. Here is a small cut out of the actual patch of sky with the weirdness in it.

imageshack

So looks like it may have some thing to do with the woods.

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join