It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
hi dan "dare" tanna
serious question, when you were punching guppy guy (fishy), your knuckles must have been seriously damaged and i am sure just open wounds on them, have you suffered any problems with your hands since then....
i dunno, fin rot or white spot or anything else.
dan, i know you are a knife pro person but do you really know the force needed to snap a quality knife, that is hard steel dan.

another serious question dan, are you always so quick off the mark when you THINK you or your family are in danger, i agree, the guppy guy should not be in your house at any time but when you are on the street, are you as violent and as quick off the mark because if you are i think a little proffessional guidance would be helpful.
i must admit, you are the first person who i would be afraid of meeting from the ATS forum..
BTW
do you have a small icepick or a big one, curiosity killed the guppy in this case..
peace to you and your family but stay away from waterworld, you just never know, stay away..............................................

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
wow this thread was a pretty long read by the time i got to it. lemme just start by saying that i've always respected dan tanna's opinions here on ats, and have come to respect him as a person too. i believed, doubtlessly, his account of the incident in question, as soon as i read his and his wife's posts on pg1. and reading thru the rest of the entire thread has only strengthened my belief in his words and respect for him. it's just as plain as daylight to me that these are not the words of a man trying to propagate a hoax. the reasons for my total trust in him will never satisfy those who have made up their minds not to believe him even if they were to have seen whole thing happen right before their eyes. so i wont bother...

anyway, to the point. is the inflammation/redness still there? not the 'electrical' burn on your foot but the ones near your shoulders, where you came in direct contact with the creature's skin. if they are, i think it would really be a good idea to go to the doctor. in fact you should have done this soon after the incident, when the inflammation was still freshly acquired. and no, you don't have to offer any kind of explanation to the doctor. just say you woke up with those red patches, and you don't know how you got them. what i'm hoping for is for a medical expert to examine your skin and find out just what substance/chemical your skin is reacting to with an allergy like that.

another thing. your hypnotic session (if that's what was meant by relaxed state) transcript is (naturally) a bit vague. so tell me if i got this right. you saw the same beings earlier in the forest, near a clearing that had a UFO in it. and apparently, you had a bit of a scuffle with it then as well. i'm assuming this was self defense too. my question is, how many of those beings did you see there? did they try to grab you or did they advance towards you? or any thing else that can be considered as hostility/threating? and the UFO in the clearing. same as the one in your pic right? i'm sorry if i overlooked the answers to these in your wife's post. also, i'll understand if you don't wanna discuss the forest incident.

lastly, when is the black light coming??? and good luck finding answers in your past. right place to look, in my opinion.

and hey, about the whole incident in general, it takes a man to do what you did dan.

EDIT to clarify my questions a bit...

[edit on 9/7/08 by darklord]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

I believe you must have misread my post.

Also read the post I made after the one you quoted.

I stated I would not go to the police dept. but would report the incident to ATS.

ATS would be the only place I know that might believe my story. The local police dept. would think I was crazy.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
As I see it only Dan and his wife know if this happened to them and there are many of us here that do believe in Dan.

I have dealt with beings for a long time and it truly is something that each individual has to experience for themself and when they do then and probabply only then will they understand how this works.

There are many different species here and out there and experiences happen in many different ways. Knowing the beings as I believe I do I will say that Dan took this one by surprise and this alone is very rare indeed.

I see nothing wrong with disagreeing but the way that some people go about it is totally shocking to say the least.

If what Dan has said is an untruth it will come to light it always does but I will say I have lost a lot of respect for many of you and the way you have handled yourself.

I do know "no one is perfect" so maybe I will just think as this rudeness as you all having a bad day.

The ones (beings) I know have blood that is pea soup green in color is there a problem with that?...............you have no idea.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
You seem like a nice person Observe50, thats why I would not prefer to offend you, but I must say that saying as you have been here since 2004, and somehow find it easier to lose respect for us than for DT, I'd be willing to bet authenticity is the least important element to you here, with entertainment being the first. Is it possibe that perhaps you have been here too long, and can no longer tell, even on a remote level when someone believes something, and when they are lying?

I read the entire thread as it unfolded from start to finish, and it never fails to produce someone like yourself thinking that kindness demands the benefit of the doubt no matter what. I admire your conviction, and respect whatever you choose to believe in, but you must also have at least a small amount of logical perception when it comes to the obvious. If you do not have that, then how does one know where reality ends and delusion begins?

Oh and another thing, I don't understand all of these people that use their respect for Dan Tanna as the basis for gauging his credibilty. How the hell did that connection come about? ANYONE can lie. In fact, the biggest and most elaborate lies tend to spring from those least expected to produce them. So lose respect for me, thats on you. I personally don't think you believe him deep down inside, its just that talking about it is so much more interesting than accepting the fact that maybe, just maybe, fueling each other is a form of mutual validation.... just something to ponder, no disrespect intended.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BS_Slayer

I agree with you that authenticity is important here on ATS, because if we are ever going to get real information on contacts or sightings, we need to weed out the fakes and the hoaxers.

Note how some individuals take every report like this to -remind- us that they have been abducted or contacted. That to me is the height of disrespect - dragging the focus onto themselves in a desperate attempt to acquire validation by proxy.

We need to be very careful about what is presumed to be the truth because though it can set you free, it can also be very elusive.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your experience Dan. I have found it very intriguing.

I am only partially through the thread (about pg 30) will comment further when I have caught up!

All the Best

Tiste Andii

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
reply to post by BS_Slayer

. . . that authenticity is important here on ATS, because if we are ever going to get real information on contacts or sightings, we need to weed out the fakes and the hoaxers.

I think it's wise to make some significant EFFORT to weed out OBVIOUSLY TRANSPARENT shallow shams and hoaxes.

However, I think the assertion above is not overly well thought-out.

1. This is the largest alternative news/ conspiracy/ exobiology/ . . . etc. website on the web.

1.1 Therefore, we will get at least our share of all kinds of reports INCLUDINGREALINFORMATION ON CONTACTS OR SIGHTINGS more or less REGARDLESS of what we do or don't do within some very wide parameters of reason.

1.2 IF authorities started hunting down and killing folks for posting their authentic stories on ATS, that could change rapidly!

1.3 IF the relentless ruthlessness of ATS naysayers continues apace and intensifies as it is naturally want to do--an increasing percentage of folks could just avoid bothering to risk all the hostility and ridicule. [FONT COLOR=RED] THIS IS A MUCH MORE LIKELY SCENARIO THAN DECLINING TO POST VALID INFO DUE TO HOAXERS. [/FONT] There's some evidence (e.g. the difference between those willing to post in the private forum vs the public one already) that such an effect is already preventing many valid stories being presented on ATS.

2. Weeding out hoaxers is an art-form and not at all the science many posters make it out to be. Many excellent experts on ATS make weeding out fake pics somewhat of a science.

2.1 However, even on the pic score, a lot of the best experts go by nuance and gut feel at some point--when the science is still ambiguous.

2.2 In terms of a story--even the best psychologist detective is going to be wrong BOTH in directions (by turns), of a TYPE I ERROR *AND* a TYPE II ERROR some of the time. I'd guess that the overwhelming error type MOST pontificators hereon are most likely guilty of is a TYPE II ERROR--assuming that nothing is there when something REALLY IS there.

2.3 The average Archie Bunker to Morloch Hippie pontificator hereon is likely to be wrong a great percentage of the time.

2.3.1 The average naysayer seems to be greatly enamoured of their own erudite brilliance. That bias tends to create a lot of blindness in the direction of the egotistical one's own biases.

2.3.2 The average naysayer tends to demonstrate an aggressive need to beat out other naysayers in terms of (A) being the first to call hoax; (B) being the loudest to call hoax; (C) being the most authoritative sounding to call hoax; (D) being the most puffed up expert sounding in calling hoax; (E) being the most caustic in calling hoax; (F) being the most aggressive in calling hoax . . . Such attitudes and motivations also distorte reality wholesale.

3. Most posters hereon haven't been near an extremely strange, other-worldly, truly bizarre experience since their birth. They really have NOT CLUE ONE from the faintest personal experience about what they are talking about. They are just pontificating off the tops of their egos . . . plus maybe--in the better cases--off some significant reading in the field and a LOT of wholesale assumptions about what they've read. Color me underwhelmed.

3.1 Most naysayers seem to have a chronic, deep-rooted and terminal level INCAPACITY to put themselves in the other person's skin and shoes. That alone fosters a very sizeable degree of blindness and clueless bias.

4. A significant percentage of posters hereon seem to have a chronic addictive need to be AGIN IT--almost regardless of what IT is (other than their own aggrandizement; arrogance and shallow, pseudo-pontificatorial brilliance).

5. Given the best good faith efforts by the best 5% of folks hereon, there's still going to be a chunk of both TYPE I and TYPE II errors ALL THE TIME. It's unavoidable. Life is too complex. This sphere of life is EXTRA COMPLEX and involves 'realities' and factors not even common to "normal life" . . . whatever THAT is.

5.1 The other 95%, for all intents and purposes, are going to, chronically be, mostly, OUT TO LUNCH and utterly clueless at least AS OFTEN as they are not--in terms of their assessments of complex personal experience stories.

6. Part of the problem is that probably virtually all the 95% 'more clueless than not' group BELIEVES EMPHATICALLY that THEY uniquely and for particularly certainly SURE, are at the top of the top 5% group by virtue of their own truly scientific brilliance. Where's the barf bag. Gag me with a slide rule.

7. Given all the givens, I'm skeptical that it's very POSSIBLE to change the above. I think, particularly with a volunteer moderating staff, about the most that we can expect is that the more shrill and assaultive naysayers will get their wings clipped sooner and more emphatically.

7.1 But even that is fraught with hazards. The assaultive naysayers make up a huge chunk of the posters. How does one go about clipping the wings of possibly even a majority of one's members/customers? I'd think that would be tricky, indeed.

7.2 However, imho, [FONT COLOR=BLUE] IT MUST BE DONE else the whole thing will INCREASINGLY turn MORE into what it already is . . . a rock throwing gauntlet down which [FONT COLOR=RED] only the insanely MASOCHISTIC [FONT COLOR=BLUE] would dare to walk. [/FONT]

7.3 Why would authentic experiencers who really mostly want to be left alone and possibly have some like-minded, understanding, knowledgeable, kind-hearted SUPPORT--WHY ON EARTH would they set one finger on such a forum?

7.4 Panning for gold will ALWAYS entail putting up with a lot of sand.

We need to be very careful about what is presumed to be the truth because though it can set you free, it can also be very elusive.

8. I think that's a good point but more than a little in contradiction to the poster's original point. Aggressively with great hostility and arrogance slapping down everything that doesn't fit one's own wholesale biased ASSUMPTIONS and VERY NARROW AND RIGID CONSTRUCTIONS ON REALITY AND TRUTH

is NOT

a very reliable nor very productive or efficient way to ferret out truth.

9. I think Dan Tanna stood the assaults a LOT longer and with a LOT BETTER GOOD TEMPER than most of the naysayers EVER WOULD HAVE IN A THOUSAND YEARS, were the shoe on the other foot.

10. I think the fact that evidently quite a number of personal experiencers have been seeking him out on U2U for understanding and support is very telling regarding the quality of person on his side compared to the quality of character on the side of too many naysayers.

Sincerely,
Dr Bo Xian's 2 cents.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I believe Dan was telling the truth about his experience though for most I can imagine his story sounds outrageously crazy but honestly most abduction cases do come across that way and there is MORE than enough evidence that supports half/fish half/human type beings. I believe Dan encountered an aquatic type reptilian being that appeared half/fish but is actually of the reptilian species and lives in water with scaly type fish skin and larger eyes than the other types.

Now what really took place whether he really attacked this being physically is another story. I believe Dan had an encounter but I believe that Dan and his wife’s minds were altered and memories erased. It's not hard for there to be a missing knife blade in the story things happen like this all the time with ET's they arrange things in order for it to fit the memory of the person so they can verify the reality of what happened even though nothing may have really happened, it's possible that they placed this memory of the attack in his mind in a dream type state that seemed to be real to both of them. ET's have done this to many others so I don't see why not to Dan and his wife. Stranger things have happened than this.

There are many possibilities and I've heard these kind of stories time and time again where someone has an incredible story but once they get down under hypnotic regression and dig deeper the pieces start to unfold of what really happened. I am guessing this is the case with the story.

Best of luck to you Dan.
Hang in there.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Way To go Dan!!!!

I doubt they will be back to your house uninvited.

AS for the "good news", great name... For him/it, it was the bad news.

Round these parts, (a violent city in USA) I keep what I call "The Bit*h" a term I got from the movie "Training Day". She is sawed off to about 18" and she stock full of 3" double XX buckshot, With a pistol grip for close encounters. Had that been my home where coincidentally we have a toddler sleeping in the Master Bedroom as well. I would have not thought twice about turning that thing into Sushi all over the bedroom wall.

Note to Aliens:
You don't go into a human's bedroom uninvited. We will hurt you...

[edit on 10-7-2008 by john-Q]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
reply to post by Anomen

I got burnt, but its a learning curve isn't it ? Question is, what happens when some one else has a close encounter or stunning day light sighting ?

Are they going to come to ATS and share ? like hell are they - my u2u box alone is testimony to that.

Well that sucks if you keep it at RATS. This has been a very interesting read
, wish you'd keep "The Good News" coming, BTW what does "The Bad News" look like

Maybe you could communicate with pictures that their presence is not welcome, something like this :

And what of the dolphin in water image... Gives a new meaning to So long, and thanks for all the fish... Wonder if it was done to create something really absurd so the brain thinks it must be dreaming. Or was it to suggest a friendly animal? Hmm.

What's your wifes member name? I've read all your posts (By clicking on the Thread button below post 1) but prolly missed some interesting replies by other people. Ah such a big thread. And though I can see your point of being in a separate forum this is stuff that should be out in the public.

How can we "deny ignorance" if we don't know what's going on eh?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mimer

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
reply to post by jkrog08

i diched the images I grabbed because i didn't want to get my arse flamed for saying

'aliens are hiding in my local woods'.

Hence I deleted the origionals. However, I do believe some thing is going on in / around the wooded area of Inverness.

Was it before or after your visit to the woods you deleted the images? I'm wondering if it could have been suggested to ya to wipe the images off the phone after your encounter? Since you thought one of them good enough to send...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
reply to post by Peepers

You are correct...the knife allegedly lost "embedded" in the "alien's" back, was the CRKT fighting knife. The allegedly "broken" lockblade is not identified other than being a "CQB" knife, I think, it's kinda' muddled.....presumably a "close quarters battle" knife. (Who uses a lockblade in close quarters?)

Refer back to the photo of the "broken knife"....it has been generally abused. Plus, it includes a "scaling" blade....fish scales that is. (Who uses a lockblade that includes a "scaling" tool for close quarters battle?) The second blade has been abused....notice the bend in the blade. Plus, and most importantly......why is the entire backing plate of the knife missing? You can clearly see the fingers of the hand between the side plates.

I think the knife had been disassembled some time in the past.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by MrPenny]

Fisrtly, i respect Mr. Penny as a poster he usually adds good ideas, and input into the threads he visits, however....

There are so many things incorrect about this above post, I don't know where to start.

Firstly, a good tactical folder is a great CC weapon.

Second I take it you don't know very much about knives. Or at least this type of folder and it's particular locking mechanism.

Look closer at the folder picture where you say that you can see his hand between the handle, on the nearest side. Well, thats because the Blade is NOT THERE.

See the bending metal piece that curves upward? Well that is the locking mechanism for this knife. The space again is where the blade would be when the knife is in its closed position.

Wen in the open, "locked poisition, the bending piece snap dpwn, Thus closing that gap, as well as acting as the other metal housing inside the plastic hangrip, thats how the mechanism works.

I mean do you people, think at all, or even look at the pictures. If you don't own a knife like the ones being shown don't try to all the sudden become an expert on them, that this knife was taken apart. It makes you look silly. There is ZERO evidence the knife was taken apart. You all want the little shard. Well perhaps, the clean up crew took it you know, since they cleaned every last cell of their escaped prisoner, or commerade, no one knows.....

Again please people READ THE OP before commenteing, you are all asking so many silly questions that are easily explained away by the OP.

Also the reason this story IS different than others is DT is a long time Poster, not someone who signed up and then wrote some outlandish story.

It's called witness credibility. It's a term often used in courtrooms. Just like a cop is a better witness than someone on '___', get it?

I also sleep with a knife under my pillow, on attached t the side of my bed, and a rifle, leaning btween my bed and dresser, unseen, but all 3 easy to get to.

So the fact the guy sleeps with knives in his room isn't strange to me. my top dresser draw closest to my bed has my whole knife collection in it. About 15 different knives, all shapes and sizes.

Many people sleep with a weapon close by. This isn't that unusual, and I can't believe how many people think it is. Who knows, maybe different ages, brought up in different times. *shrugs*

Again please before posting....this is for the other people (not Mr Penny, who I actually have a good deal of respect for from his many postings here), I'm talking about all you people who signed up in the last week. Please at least read the first handful of pages before posting. It will actually make your post seem somewhat intelligent.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

This story has no facts to speak of. So I feel I must base this on the story itself. And it simply has too many holes to be taken seriously imo. If I had this sort of thing happen to me, I'd describe it in GREAT detail. Not "I crushed its eyeball, and it exploded." This strikes me as a story of someone trying to garner attention, while trying to show how "bad" they are. That means nothing to me. The story lacks common sense. It has too many "omg that's too outrageous to believe!" moments. I know how people actually react in a serious situation. Calling a wife to toss you a knife by a name you gave it, with no pause, and she knows exactly what you want, and she delivers it in a throw directly into your hand... just.. no...

It has so many holes, logical faux pas, unreal "no way" moments, I am stunned so many are buying this. I would not have: reacted like he did, posted on the boards like he did, failed to call any authorities, as he did, was mostly unphased as he was, etc...

right .the writing style is more than strange.
I would buy a violent reaction as a kind of reflex of self defence IN such a situation.
but not later writing it down in such style.

but not calling any authorities is indeed a normal reaction sometimes.
if you´ve got a wife and children, you will think twice.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by anti72]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mimer
And what of the dolphin in water image... Gives a new meaning to So long, and thanks for all the fish... Wonder if it was done to create something really absurd so the brain thinks it must be dreaming. Or was it to suggest a friendly animal? Hmm.

The warning signs of the evil Dolphin race have been there for a while now

www.anti-dolphin.org...

It was just a matter before one of them evolved and went on a rampage in someones home, Scotland is also known as dolphin territory so it's quite possible this is the first of many dolphin/human hybrids (let's call them Humophins) to attack people in their homes! Fear the Dolphins!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
There is ZERO evidence the knife was taken apart. You all want the little shard. Well perhaps, the clean up crew took it you know, since they cleaned every last cell of their escaped prisoner, or commerade, no one knows.....

There is ZERO evidence the knife was embedded in a dolphin/fish/human hybrid passive monster and broke off as well so what is your point ? Right now we're all free to speculate so you can't talk about zero evidence when there's zero evidence for all claims so every opinion is valid right now when we only have Dan's word to go off. Also as I pointed out before & I'm sure others have as well, do you not find it strange they would go to such extreme lengths to clean up the room to make it seem like nothing happened but leave the broken knife still broken ?

Originally posted by Nola213Also the reason this story IS different than others is DT is a long time Poster, not someone who signed up and then wrote some outlandish story.
It's called witness credibility. It's a term often used in courtrooms. Just like a cop is a better witness than someone on '___', get it?

I'm sorry but this is absurd, being a long time Poster should not make a difference in a story like this and to be honest what's to say it wasn't planned from the start. I know if I wanted to make a story up for attention or to discredit the site I would infiltrate as a credible poster at first making friends so when I do the hoax story I have plenty of unknowing people backing me up with my story. To compare a long term poster on a virtual message board to a police officer is just downright silly sorry

Originally posted by Nola213Many people sleep with a weapon close by. This isn't that unusual, and I can't believe how many people think it is. Who knows, maybe different ages, brought up in different times. *shrugs*

Then I feel sorry for all of you people who are fearful and insecure they need a weapon by their bed in order to sleep, I suppose it's just an upgrade from a Teddy Bear or comfort blanket and they need to feel secure/safe from the evil world at night

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I sorta lost faith in this story after the part where Dan said he and his wife went back to sleep after the encounter.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inceptor
I sorta lost faith in this story after the part where Dan said he and his wife went back to sleep after the encounter.

well, not absolutely.its a certain behaviour after unforeseen events. its an other, passive reaction on such a situation.(other than an upset reaction)

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
("9. I think Dan Tanna stood the assaults a LOT longer and with a LOT BETTER GOOD TEMPER than most of the naysayers EVER WOULD HAVE IN A THOUSAND YEARS, were the shoe on the other foot. ")

I think thats specifically BECAUSE he's full of crap. He instantly victimized himself as the legitimate minority, fending himself off from the vicious "naysayers". Seriously, your post is little more than suggestive conjecture that as usual, uses the idea of victimization and a war against what you percieve as ignorance to make people feel sorry for the liar.

Why you put so much effort into this is beyond me, but I assume you are either another one of those mutual chainpullers (individuals who will tell a bogus tale, and read other people's bogus tales yet both parties know the other is making it up, yet maintain mutual validation) or you really are so dilluted that you actually believe him. Yes I am fully aware that I sound mean, and judgemental, ignorant and yadda yadda yadda but any rational individual whether they are abductees, skeptics or simply interested in the unusual can read Dan's thread and easily see that its fictitious bile.

I always come back to add to the thread because I always remain in complete awe that individuals like you put faith into this. Am I correct in seeing by your post that you are a Dr. ? Very disheartening.

I'm going to help you understand whats really taking place here at ATS.
There is a society called the SCA. Society for Creative Anachronism. They compete in athletic medieval sparring, dress the part and talk the part. They love it, and 9 times out of 10, participants are usually eccentric with a small amount being a little off the map at times but basically good people.

Well ATS is plagued with many like-minded people that all act the part, love the part, love to read about it, write about it, and when the real eccentric ones begin to get desperate if not for some type of desired stimulation, thats when these threads surface, and anyone who still has a firm grip on what is rational and what is concocted will usually just ignore it.

Remember, I said concocted, so I'm not saying there is anything wrong with believing someone who themselves believe what they are saying. I'm saying that it's piss poor judgement on your or anyone else's part that cant conjure the tiny bit of common sense it takes to see that he is clearly making it up and that the thread is ridiculous. If you are defending him simply because you consider him a friend, that in the name of respect for this forum, is shameful and selfish.

These subjects are by default too easy to discredit, (even if they are legitimate) so when someone attempts to add crap to it, it complicates it for people who genuinely care and would like to sift something theoretically usefull from it. Which is why everyone should shun with the upmost ferocity the little viruses that turn up from time to time that make you all look like fools, and thats exactly what he is doing. Someone in another thread said its a great thing to have an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out.

A good many of you should take a week off from this forum and go get some fresh air because your allowing yourselves to slip, and use absurdities as the foundation for even more absurd ideas. Remember, its the poster and his thread that is absurd, not the possibilty of a similar event.

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join