It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
okay... i suddenly feel like i want to find this thing. i mean, just to see what it is. if it comes around next time, before you kill it, ask why it's there. maybe answers will come of your curiosity.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akezzon
All I can say is...WOW. ( No, not World of Warcraft )

This 'story' was VERY intruiging to read, and I put STORY between the ' ' because I don't think this is a story.

It all feels very genuine. And it kinda scared me a bit too, cause I don't know if I would be 'brave' enough to react as you did Dan.

But maybe I would if I felt that something was threatening my fiance and my children.

I am gonna get me the RATS access as soon as I get the points, ( which seems to take forever
)

But I guess I just wated to say that I believe you had this event. And I am a ufo believer etc etc, but I also try to filter out these stories that seem a 'tad to much'. But this story have a more real touch to it. And the fact that you act in frenzyness makes this whole thing even more genuine.

/Cheers

Hey whats in here is whats in RATS bar a few detailed questions ffrom other members BUT it is a good place to get things off your chest in a sane environment first off...

As for how I reacted. It was like some one turned off every thing in me bar this deep, burning pulsing animal rage. Every molecule of me wanted this thing dead, and it turned me stone cold inside bar an extreme primevil hatred. then as it got into range I just exploded at it.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by iwant2believe1992

I am not asking anything back into my home, least not some thing that shoots lightninmg bolts and burns me with its skin.

My family are my concern, not finding out what this creature wanted. As far as i am concerned it can stay as far as it can away from me forever.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
hmm what I think you saw Dan maybe was it trying to shock you and paralyze you in the process. But you had the total opposite reaction to it.

edit: Dan I believe because of your temperamental/volatile nature it wanted to shock you and in the process paralyze you, while as for your wife who i'm sure isn't as erratic it showed the dolphin figure as a way to calm her down and put her in a dream state sleep.

hope this helps

[edit on 6-7-2008 by nahsik]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
No offence but why are some you people saying stuff like you believe him 100%?

We have seen hundreds of stories on this site. Haven't you guys learnt to be a bit more skeptical?

Of course I am not saying he is lying, I am saying that I have not come to a conclusion yet, and most definitely not so soon.

I think Dan Tanna would agree, if I were to tell a really unreal story, he would not blindy believe me.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
dan, i'm not asking you to put your family at risk. i mean, the moment before he meets his maker. prolong it one moment. maybe get a glimpse of info. if he ever comes back. i'm talking that if you find the mofo going into your house again, before you off him for good, you find out why he's doing what he was doing. and right before you off him, you say, "i sure hope jesus covers aliens. well i guess you're about to find out."

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna

Originally posted by prototism
Whether or not the event happened, they way you describe your attack on it makes you out to be a very mentally unstable person.

Wow... when your family is being stared at in the dark, in their room, fast asleep, you'll A) do what i did, or B) enjoy an unpleasent life wishing you had done some thing to protect your loved ones.

Chitty Chat.
You misunderstood. Undoubtedly, if by "do what I did" you mean "defend my home", the choice is A; we all know that.

But simply saying/implying you "will do anything to protect my loved ones", is not the same thing as describing in unnecessarily violent detail how you defended your home from this alleged creature. The latter is disturbing.

And, as descriptive as your story is, none of it can be verified.

You have pictures, which doesn't usually happen in these type of threads, but those wounds and bruises can be from anything.
Furthermore, you claim your wife writes for a little while, so you have the witness testimony factor too. But like the pictures, that too can not be verified. How do we know its really your wife?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

You know what ? this has made me so deeply angry inside every time I type I just feel the need to pour hate out into the key board...

This thing has REALLY annoyed me.

I find it odd that you don't seem to be interested in finding knowledge about this creature. Instead you keep saying your really annoyed, aren't you scared too?

I don't think this is odd at all - safety first - research later - plus what would be the point of entertaining a spirit of fear around something that can appear unannounced inside your locked home at night and disappear at will - I would be extremely annoyed and angry as well, because now Dan has to take extra measures to ensure the safety of his family....

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
No offence but why are you people saying stuff like you believe him 100%?

We have seen hundreds of stories on this site. Haven't you guys learnt to be a bit more skeptical?

Of course I am not saying he is lying, I am sayin that I have not come to a conclusion yet, and most definitely not so soon.

I think Dan Tanna would agree, if I were to tell a really unreal story, he would not blindy believe me.

Well, I think it is just as unhealthy to be sceptical as to be an believer.
It's all about making a choice. either you believe it or you don't.

I mean, it's not as if I will loose my job or anything if it turnes out that it was all a fraud, which I believe it isn't. And those who believe to really gain anything if this turns out to be true either.

So, basically, it just a matter of making a choice of your own view point.

/Cheers.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Akezzon]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by realshanti

Yes good points, I guess I am more of a curious type of person that Dan might be.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
i found out what it means. "i think merrily, i form luck" rough translation.

i like your outlook on life.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by nahsik
hmm what I think you saw Dan maybe was it trying to shock you and paralyze you in the process. But you had the total opposite reaction to it.

edit: Dan I believe because of your temperamental/volatile nature it wanted to shock you and in the process paralyze you, while as for your wife who i'm sure isn't as erratic it showed the dolphin figure as a way to calm her down and put her in a dream state sleep.

hope this helps

[edit on 6-7-2008 by nahsik]

Oh believe me I don't possess a volitile nature. I am possibly the nicest kindest person you will ever meet. Should you need help assistance, it will be me who offers it first if I am near.

However, the shock was designed to hurt and it did, badly, and as I say the burns still very red and angry on my foot.

Erratic ? no, I am just very defensive at night, in my own locked home asleep with my family.

link   
reply to post by Akezzon

But that's the thing, I don't believe him or not believe him, I'm skeptical not a disbeliever

I have not made a decision, I do not need to make a decision yet, because so far I have nothing that makes me come to any conclusion, time will tell maybe.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

link   
i'm signing off. i'm tired.... i'm gonna get yelled at. g'night. it's like 5 am here.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akezzon
All I can say is...WOW. ( No, not World of Warcraft )

This 'story' was VERY intruiging to read, and I put STORY between the ' ' because I don't think this is a story.

It all feels very genuine. And it kinda scared me a bit too, cause I don't know if I would be 'brave' enough to react as you did Dan.

But maybe I would if I felt that something was threatening my fiance and my children.

I am gonna get me the RATS access as soon as I get the points, ( which seems to take forever
)

But I guess I just wated to say that I believe you had this event. And I am a ufo believer etc etc, but I also try to filter out these stories that seem a 'tad to much'. But this story have a more real touch to it. And the fact that you act in frenzyness makes this whole thing even more genuine.

/Cheers

Hey whats in here is whats in RATS bar a few detailed questions ffrom other members BUT it is a good place to get things off your chest in a sane environment first off...

As for how I reacted. It was like some one turned off every thing in me bar this deep, burning pulsing animal rage. Every molecule of me wanted this thing dead, and it turned me stone cold inside bar an extreme primevil hatred. then as it got into range I just exploded at it.

So I have to make 5000 posts to be able to get int there?!?!.. AMAGAAD.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by prototism

Thus the reason it was in RATS. I had to get it off my chest.

Did I or did I not warn you it contained violence and violent language ? yes I did... so don't judge me over one thread dude, your not fit to do that at all.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I believe Dan is telling the truth because I sense that HE clearly believes it - unless he's writing a book and wants to get a bead on how it might fly - in which case I would have to say - best seller

but short of that he comes off in every one of his posts as sincere, honest, deffo NOT a nutter....so based on my admittedly non-pro assessment of the member's character I say he's telling it like it happened...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I am a curiouse person, hence I went into the woods to find out what the triangle was doing in there.

A descision I have come to regret.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by realshanti

I had to get this off my chest - hence the RATS thread to get some ideas as what to do next.

Also i didn't want it to turn into a flamer war, so i kept it hidden.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

It doesn't make sense, if you take pictures of a ufo, why would you ever delete them, as if the experience was insignificant?

Thanks to the digital age, I don't even delete bad pictures of my dogs anymore....so if i had encountered a ufo and taken even bad pictures of it, these pictures would remain forever in my collection.

By the way.....I don't think your triangle is bad at all for a copy of a copy....it actually look very detailed and definitely not worthy of the trashcan at all.

I am not saying you are lying about everything but you are certainly lying about the ufo picture.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by beneguesserit]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join