It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
no and you're right to take it that way! i mean, if i saw an alien doing that, i'd be like, "WTF YOU DOING?!" and kick it's ass. nobody, let alone some guy from space or the ocean, is going to touch anyone in my family while i have one breath left in this body.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by iwant2believe1992

I was lucky only its forearms and head were bare. had this thing had no garment on I actually think I would not of survived. The soreness was very painful, the redness you would not believe. As for it re-activating in the water... well that was plain unpleasent.

I had the same redness on my face and forehead, so i guess my wife was right and I did head butt it a few times.. but we did grapple and roll a bit too.. so contact was unavoidable.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

The last sentence has me intrigued. If we evolved from the apes, perhaps this being evolved from the dolphins, and was maybe trying to convey that?

Hundreds of witnesses have seen these craft enter and exit the oceans. Perhaps this is one species who lives in the depths...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

My wife explained what she saw and i did a lovely drawing of it as she 'saw' in her 'dreamy state' as she put it.

I'll link it give me a few minutes.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
that's a good point, phoenix. i think that a DNA test might not work for this, though. we don't know if their DNA is based off carbon like ours is. Might not be made of the same sugars. therefore the DNA examiner would have great difficulty examining it and testing it.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
OK few more questions, you said it disappeared, do you think it cloaked itself, or maybe it is some sort of demon or creature from another dimension?

Could I ask where you live? You said it looked like an ocean creature, do you live near to the ocean or a lake?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   

dan amazing encounter you live near loch ness ? there has been strange sightings there if i remember right, underwater ufos, cant remember where i saw it. will you tell us about your wood encounters
i am eager to hear them thanks for telling us about this

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I have a feeling that image of the dolphin like figured portrayed to your wife was the creature misrepresenting itself. It probably knew that your wife was awake but didn't notice you were awake and thats why you were able to see its true form.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

excellent point about the deep ocean....we have no idea whats down there,the ocen goes as deep as over 7 miles at its deepest.

Dan:Could you ask your wife what the women was wearing?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by craic.n.up

About five miles down the road from Loch Ness. In Inverness.

i did the 'wavey dolphin' as my wife described to me.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
This is a truly remarkable story!

Actually its an UNBELIEVABLE story!

Call me gullible but I honestly believe you went though this....

I have some questions...

Did the creature make any sounds as you were wailing away at it with your knife?

Did the creature feel solid?

Did you notice any strange lights outside your house while this was going on, or were you too focused on this invasion?

Have you noticed any signs that they might be following your life?

Could this being be a reptilian, or was it more fish-like then anything else?

You mentioned the eye poping like a bubble...Can you describe this any other way?

Do you feel that your family's life is in jeopardy?

Any strange phone calls?

Any strange people show up?

many other questions.......

Thanks for your time!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

This is the 'dolphin' creature that lulled my wife back to sleep.

It was either A) laid on the floor or B) crouched looking at her right in the face and knew she was about to awaken. I however was fully awake and really not happy at all, however it was not until it stepped from the shadows and leant forward did it get a mauling.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Hi new member here, intriguing story or should I say account.

One thing that begs question in my mind, why the overwhelming use of force/violence towards this creature, I could understand if you felt it was a person attempting to rob or steal from you more so than this fish type thing, I personally feel I'd be in a state of shock on seeing what you saw.

Was it immediately perceived as a threat by yourself or did you just react?

Also have you considered your curiosity in the woods previously may have initiated similar curiosity in return or even been deemed an invitation to contact/comunicate?

The lightning / electrical force you witnessed, electric eel comes to mind maybe this creature has biological similarities.

I hope your injuries heal and you recover from this experience well. It is obvious you were extremely shaken. Best for the future to you all.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

No it vanished as in a fury I threw the axe at the floor where it had been. It vanished because it shocked me and had time to do so...

That alone makes me well angry.

Thinking about it, all i feel inside is a deep, almost primevil raging hatred.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Did the creature make any sounds as you were wailing away at it with your knife?

A) am not sure.. kind of lost sound to it all to be honest. The wife described injured animal sounds.

Did the creature feel solid?

A) Very solid, very real, very imminent threat.

Did you notice any strange lights outside your house while this was going on, or were you too focused on this invasion?

A) No.. sorry was very busy trying to kill this thing to look about me.

Have you noticed any signs that they might be following your life?

A) Yes. I actually feel 'spooked' when i walk / bus / drive past the woods. My wife mentioned she felt 'watched from the sky' on the way and back from the shops tonight.

Could this being be a reptilian, or was it more fish-like then anything else?

A) felt like a fish did fresh from the sea.

You mentioned the eye poping like a bubble...Can you describe this any other way?

a) explosive decompression covering my hand and arm in fluid similar to our eye fluid but alot more pressurised.

Do you feel that your family's life is in jeopardy?

A) If it appears again its dead or i will try every thing I can to kill it.

Any strange phone calls?

A)No.

Any strange people show up?

A) cannot comment at this stage. maybe, but am waiting a while before I answer

Thanks for your time!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
hey, ummmm... if that thing comes back, keep it there and call me. i suddenly wanna beat the # out of it. something about it just pisses me off.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
reply to post by _Phoenix_

No it vanished as in a fury I threw the axe at the floor where it had been. It vanished because it shocked me and had time to do so...

That alone makes me well angry.

Thinking about it, all i feel inside is a deep, almost primevil raging hatred.

Oh right, vanished as in physically running away, lol. Sorry about that.
Why do you have an axe in your room?

And why do you hate it so much? Because it came to your house?

Edit: by the way, you stabbed it so many times, do you think it survived, or can it even die!?

[edit on 6-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   

I was lucky only its forearms and head were bare. had this thing had no garment on I actually think I would not of survived.

What kind of garment did it have on?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by iwant2believe1992
hey, ummmm... if that thing comes back, keep it there and call me. i suddenly wanna beat the # out of it. something about it just pisses me off.

Haha, now now let's not be racist.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by who-me?

One thing that begs question in my mind, why the overwhelming use of force/violence towards this creature, I could understand if you felt it was a person attempting to rob or steal from you more so than this fish type thing, I personally feel I'd be in a state of shock on seeing what you saw.

Was it immediately perceived as a threat by yourself or did you just react?

Also have you considered your curiosity in the woods previously may have initiated similar curiosity in return or even been deemed an invitation to contact/comunicate?

The lightning / electrical force you witnessed, electric eel comes to mind maybe this creature has biological similarities.

I hope your injuries heal and you recover from this experience well. It is obvious you were extremely shaken. Best for the future to you all.

1) It went to touch either my sleeping wife or sleeping child. That is a death sentence even for a human at night, in my home uninvited. a fish being ? you got to be joking.

2) The woods. Now, thats a question. The woods are not some where that i will be going back to in a hurry alone thats for sure. I think maybe it saw / followed / got curiouse but it was totally an invasion and uninvited.

3) the shock was a real nasty belt. the burn on my foot is huge - an inch long easy. That was not friendly at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join