It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
nahsik, that was very profound indeed. there must have been some reason it strayed in. whether i was curiosity or whether it was hostile intentions, he got the good news (now i feel like dan. hehe) and he probably won't come back. i just hope he doesn't come back with friends.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Sorry for the crappy nature of the shot.. it was on the memory still in the phones out going messages (sent it to my brother).

Don't A) whinge about the size.. its all the camera on the phone can take and B) don't whinge theres only 1 as I am chuffed i got that still in the memory.

Not great but I am pleased still I got it.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
dan, add me to your friends list. you're on mine. i think i'd like to continue talking to you, now that i've gained the ability of u2u.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by nahsik

I am not happy either that it tried to lie to my wife. Believe me, this was NO dolphin at all. It was plainly the ugliest scariest thing I ever have seen, period.

Its actions were not friendly or with good will in my opinion, so, it got what was coming to it.

Had it come during the day, and spoke to use at a safe distance, well, maybe, maybe I would be less liable to chop its face off 9or at least attempt to)

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I vaguely remember seeing a similar creature chasing me around my kitchen one night in what I thought was a dream.

It was a scaly golden bulky thing with big eyes, and it was wearing something similar to a hula dress or something. No joke... but probably a dream on my part.

EDIT:

Also, the whole lulling to sleep thing happens ALL the time with night visits, and it is SO frustrating because you know it's just a technology, yet you can't control yourself.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by dunwichwitch]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I don't know what to think. Although it's a very far-fetched story, there's a few things you said that struck me as believable. I'm still skeptical and hopefully you can post more info.

I don't understand how you had the state of mind to attack it. Were you not scared, frozen or in shock, unable to move or fearing it could fight better than you? Are you concerned it or others will return? Has anything else (bad or strange, or new) happened in your life after you shared your story and pics?

Are the recent triangle sightings your first sightings?
Thanks.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
true. but dan here was NOT dreaming, that's for damn sure. and i personally applaud his thorough donkey-kicking of this alien/fish/whatever

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Whether or not the event happened, they way you describe your attack on it makes you out to be a very mentally unstable person.

[edit on 7/6/2008 by prototism]

[edit on 7/6/2008 by prototism]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Just following the thread here folks.

If anyone is interested the EXIF data on the last pic shows:

Camera Make = Motorola
Camera Model = ???
Exposure Program = normal program (2)
Metering Mode = average (1)
Light Source / White Balance = unknown (0)
Flash = Flash did not fire

This was done quickly with the EXIF viewer in Firefox. Somebody might get more complete data with a different program.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Wow, that's quite a story. Not sure if I believe it, but it's interesting and a good read nonetheless.
If you haven't already, you should seriously consider putting a couple of surveillance cameras around your house. I wonder what it was doing there...did it seem violent to you at all, or just defensive? Did you or your wife notice any emotion on its face? I wish you would've tried talking to it first.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
All I can say is...WOW. ( No, not World of Warcraft )

This 'story' was VERY intruiging to read, and I put STORY between the ' ' because I don't think this is a story.

It all feels very genuine. And it kinda scared me a bit too, cause I don't know if I would be 'brave' enough to react as you did Dan.

But maybe I would if I felt that something was threatening my fiance and my children.

I am gonna get me the RATS access as soon as I get the points, ( which seems to take forever
)

But I guess I just wated to say that I believe you had this event. And I am a ufo believer etc etc, but I also try to filter out these stories that seem a 'tad to much'. But this story have a more real touch to it. And the fact that you act in frenzyness makes this whole thing even more genuine.

/Cheers

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   

I don't understand how you had the state of mind to attack it. Were you not scared, frozen or in shock, unable to move or fearing it could fight better than you? Are you concerned it or others will return? Has anything else (bad or strange, or new) happened in your life after you shared your story and pics?

Are the recent triangle sightings your first sightings?
Thanks.

1) I am not a friendly person at all when riled. When defending my wife or daughter I will kill you - Thats not as in 'i will beat you up badly' I mean what i say, you try harm mine, ill send you to your maker for judgement.

2) A u2u just asked me that, so ill post the same reply.

I got friends staying over that make the devil himself look like a nancy wussy boy. They come back they'll get a killing like an 1800's lynching in Texas.

You know what ? this has made me so deeply angry inside every time I type I just feel the need to pour hate out into the key board...

This thing has REALLY annoyed me.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by prototism

hey... what does your signature mean? i know it's latin. i was enrolled in a Latin I class last year. dropped it like a hot potato. teacher was a bore. but hilaris is probably like funny, and fortunae might mean money or fortunate. i had trouble identifying the other two words.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Well I do believe him because If I was sleeping with my girlfriend in the bedroom an found out a creature was lurking around in the room. I would not even think about myself but the safety of my missus and attack the creature with whatever i have. Dan had to think not about his wife but also his children. I would be in a fit of rage knowing an uninvited guest stepped into my house late at night.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by prototism
Whether or not the event happened, they way you describe your attack on it makes you out to be a very mentally unstable person.

Wow... when your family is being stared at in the dark, in their room, fast asleep, you'll A) do what i did, or B) enjoy an unpleasent life wishing you had done some thing to protect your loved ones.

Chitty Chat.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Man - what an experience!!!! - I believe you are telling the 100% unvarnished truth - I've seen some of your other posts and you strike me as a straight forward, down to earth, honest individual not given to flights of extreme fancy....this is an amazing story and I hope you will keep us posted on how things shape up - even if everything is totally calm and you see nothing unusual - let us know that as well.......And let us know if you do any inteviews (ATS podcast maybe? - would be an awesome interview me thinks) if you're up for it of course...all the best

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

when someone screws with your family, we'll see how 'mentally stable' you are. what was he gonna do, invite it to sit down and have a nice talk? i'd kick some ass too!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astrithr
Wow, that's quite a story. Not sure if I believe it, but it's interesting and a good read nonetheless.
If you haven't already, you should seriously consider putting a couple of surveillance cameras around your house. I wonder what it was doing there...did it seem violent to you at all, or just defensive? Did you or your wife notice any emotion on its face? I wish you would've tried talking to it first.

Talking to it as it leant over my family.... Nope, not a chance in hell would i risk that.

As for measures around the home / am on that too. RATS gave me alot of really good ideas and an equipment list.

As for did it seem violent ? well, skulking around my room in the dark at night is as threatening as it is allowed to get. It got what was coming to it for this action alone.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna

You know what ? this has made me so deeply angry inside every time I type I just feel the need to pour hate out into the key board...

This thing has REALLY annoyed me.

I find it odd that you don't seem to be interested in finding knowledge about this creature. Instead you keep saying your really annoyed, aren't you scared too?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by realshanti

That's what I was thinking. This is definite podcast material or even Art Bell! This is one of the wildest threads I have ever seen on this site. I actually hope Dan is able to capture some additional footage if things keep occurring. That pic looks trippy!

I predict this thread may very well have a thousand replies before it's ran it's course. lol

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join