It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Sorry to be ignorant, what's RATS? And why do you keep saying the good news??

To be honest, from reading your story I was more scared of you than the creature, haha, no offence.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

To be honest that is one of the best UFO pics I've ever seen,esspecially of a triangle.........looks suspiciously like the tr-3b...............but maybe it isn't,I guess there not all man made triangles.

This thread needs attention,that image needs analyzed and we need to know of any other fishman encounters.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

RATS=Really Above Top Secret......for 5000 points and 250 a month after that,it is not worth it from my understanding......good news is a knife.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I'm glad you decided to finally post this outside of RATS Dan.
Props to you man. This is one of my fav encounters. Now we can see what the rest of ATS has to say about it.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   

wow... with the allergic reaction theory, it is possible that a reptilian-style creature might have a certain secretion on it's skin to cause irritation. newts have that ability. and this creature must have had a more potent version which he could excrete at will. very revealing and proof of reptilian existence. or at least some kind of humanoid reptilian creature.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

'Props to you man. This is one of my fav encounters. Now we can see what the rest of ATS has to say about it. '

Exactly

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Sorry to be ignorant, what's RATS? And why do you keep saying the good news??

To be honest, from reading your story I was more scared of you than the creature, haha, no offence.

RATS is really above top secret section where people can post things with out getting flamed. It costs 5000 points and alot of members don't realise it is there or don't want to spend the points to get access..

the good news is or more to the point was my beautiful CQB knife.

I did actually explain that had you read the thread from the start.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
And for the record. RATS is well worth the points. Its a nice area of ATS that's away from the trolls, flamers and kiddies. I enjoy it in there.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Definitely a fascinating story... It's the weird stories that made me join ATS in the first place (and I had no idea there even was a 'RATS' part of the site).

I don't know if it's true or not - I'm naturally skeptical about a lot of things. But you've framed this story really really well. True or not, it's a pretty good story, and I'm not crying 'hoax!' or anything like that.

I've never heard about the UFO over near where you live before. I'd be interested in the background info that led up to the events in the story, like the whole snooping around thing mentioned.

If there were a constant UFO hovering where I lived, I'd probably move post-haste.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by mattguy404]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Problem is dude it is a copy of a copy of a screen grab... its useless. i diched the images I grabbed because i didn't want to get my arse flamed for saying

'aliens are hiding in my local woods'.

Hence I deleted the origionals. However, I do believe some thing is going on in / around the wooded area of Inverness.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
i'm new. so what's with the points? you get points for posting or something? and what do the points get you? sorry for the newb corner, but it's a one-time thing so i can get to know it better here.

link   
So if your really telling the truth, here's a few questions I have.

Do you regret doing all that violence to it?

What do you think it wanted?

Did it make any noise?

Do you think it wanted to harm you?

By the way your picture looked funny, but at the same time really creepy, it's eyes has an odd stare that creeps me out, was the eyes like that in real life? And did it smile like that while you stabbed it,
But really did it smile at all? or was it hard to tell.

By the way forgive me for not believing you yet, you must admit this story is VERY odd.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

link   
Well, I have to say, this is one of the most interesting threads I have ever read at ATS.

Couple of questions Dan:

Did this being (or any others) speak telepathically or verbally to you or your wife?

Secondly, and I don't want to second guess you, as we all react differently-Do you still feel as though you needed to kill this being, or do you feel you might have reacted a little too violently? Do you think the being meant you guys harm? It almost sounds like it was just observing out of curiosity?

Have you had past encounters of high strangeness prior to this?

The flaps on it's face appear to be gills of some sort. I wonder if this being is from the ocean...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by iwant2believe1992

wow... with the allergic reaction theory, it is possible that a reptilian-style creature might have a certain secretion on it's skin to cause irritation. newts have that ability. and this creature must have had a more potent version which he could excrete at will. very revealing and proof of reptilian existence. or at least some kind of humanoid reptilian creature.

this creature clung to me like a barnacle trying to prevent me from stabbing the hell out of it. Where it had grabbed me i turned bright red and painful to the touch.
When doused in hot water in the shower they sprang right back to their origional red soreness. It was actually for days very painful, itchy and unpleasent.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
So if your really telling the truth, here's a few questions I have.

Do you regret doing all that violence to it?

What do you think it wanted?

Did it make any noise?

Do you think it wanted to harm you?

By the way your picture looked funny, but at the same time really creepy, it's eyes has an odd stare that creeps me out, was the eyes like that in real life? And did it smile like that while you stabbed it,
But really did it smile at all? or was it hard to tell.

if it appears again its getting alot more of the same. next time it gets the axe should it appear.

I cannot remember noises, but my wife said it made a noise like an injured animal as i was stabbing it.

i don't care what it wanted. it was my house at night in my bedroom. Thats enough to warrant my reaction.

Thats not a smile, its like an over hanging solid 'lip' like feature. Bit like a heavy lip.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I think it's interesting that Dan's wife referred to this creature as a "dolphin creature." Just wanted to point that out.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna

Originally posted by iwant2believe1992

this creature clung to me like a barnacle trying to prevent me from stabbing the hell out of it. Where it had grabbed me i turned bright red and painful to the touch.
When doused in hot water in the shower they sprang right back to their origional red soreness. It was actually for days very painful, itchy and unpleasent.

like as if to maybe inject your pores with his excretion? it's very weird that the area turned bright red but under hot water shower (i assume you used soap?) it turns right to just soreness. must have diluted the toxin.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Well, I have to say, this is one of the most interesting threads I have ever read at ATS.

Couple of questions Dan:

Did this being (or any others) speak telepathically or verbally to you or your wife?

Secondly, and I don't want to second guess you, as we all react differently-Do you still feel as though you needed to kill this being, or do you feel you might have reacted a little too violently? Do you think the being meant you guys harm? It almost sounds like it was just observing out of curiosity?

Have you had past encounters of high strangeness prior to this?

The flaps on it's face appear to be gills of some sort. I wonder if this being is from the ocean...

I think it was / is from an ocean as it had a smoothness to its scales like a fish fresh out of water.

No. I don't think i reacted violently. My room, at night, trying to touch my wife and child ? your getting the good news, period.

I saw this triangle UFO twice, once from the bedroom window looking AT the woods, and then again in the woods..

My wifes reation is strange. She actually saw a dolphin type creature until she fuly awoke. this 'dolphin' image lulled her back to sleep.. Could that of been its message ? or a way of communicating ? i dont know.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

yeah, and this 'dolphin' image lulled her back to sleep until i had it and was busy.

then she saw the same 'fishman' i saw. was this to pacify her ? re-assure her ? i don't know.

But... I wasn't going to break out tea and cakes and have a chat to find out.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Man I almost feel sorry for that creature, it sure picked the wrong house haha.
Good job for protecting your family.

But I'm suprised you said you don't care what it wanted?

I'm kind of confused, did you say it disappeared, was there any sort of blood or skin left over, what about on the part of the knife that was left, nothing to use for a DNA test?

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join