It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
reply to post by Akezzon

But that's the thing, I don't believe him or not believe him, I'm skeptical not a disbeliever

I have not made a decision, I do not need to make a decision yet, because so far I have nothing that makes me come to any conclusion, time will tell maybe.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

Precise.

YOU can't make that choice yet.
Your view point is sacred.
Why?

Casue YOU are the only one who can have it!!!!

What I mean is, you are quite right, and it is more than ok to be a sceptic, but don't automatically assume that, just because you can't make a decision yet, it would be just as impossible for others. =)

I am not trying to argue with you here, since I do agree with you. But I am trying to explain why some can make a choice while you might not be able to do that yet.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Sorry Dan I'm just trying to get an explanation out of this incident the best I can. Yep be prepared to put up surveillance and document anything unusual in the household.

I hope that creature is dead and from what I have read this 'alien' was less than intelligent in walking into trouble. But what also comes into my mind is if this is true will there be a revenge strike.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by realshanti

See the thing is writing has a way of deceiving us, when we read stories, it makes us imagine things in the way it wants us to.

Instead talking to him in real life, looking into his eyes, listening to his voice would be a much clearer way of knowing if he is telling the truth or not.

I found the crafts interesting for sure, I hope Dan gets good pictures of one.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Akezzon

I understand.

Thanks for your view.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
BAH, when I posted the first post I got a 404-page...

So I made another.

Deleted this one.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Akezzon]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Dan, this is a creature that was caught by Russian fishermen last year. Apparently the fishermen filmed the creature with a camera phone before eating it.

The guy who investigated it, Chairman of the Anomalous Phenomena Service, Andrei Gorodovoi, stated that the creature, which he could see on the short video, was an anomalous being. I think it is interesting he called it a BEING.

Would this bear any resemblance to what you recall?

[edit on 7/6/2008 by garyo1954]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
All views are valid and appreciated.

In my defence.

This was never going to get onto the main board for people at all. Not the pictures, not the event, not the aftermath, none of it.

I have no need for a 'mega thread' as i was happy making my own 100 + post thread on research aircraft and hypersonic airframes.

Also, you'll find me deep inside the survival thread doing the wilderness advice bit.

Why would i A) want to destroy myself on the boards and B) give others the chance to flame me into the ground ?

I don't wnat or need either. BUT... some members really either had not enough points to go into RATS or too mean to purchase the access fee.

hence..... for those too point s poor it was placed here.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

I don't think so.

But good idea on trying to find something similar.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

No. The head was rounded and scaled with a definite shape and a firm skull that resisted knife impacts.

It also had arms and legs.

How ever it didnt have ears or a nose, just those slit openings on the front of the head.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
i'm back. my aunt didn't mind. i told her about the case and how interested i was, and she said i could keep on chatting.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

If this creature really came into your home, you have every right to defend your family and feel anger.

I've had some scary dreams and I cope with them by assuring myself they're just dreams. There's one I will never forget, and have only told part of it to one person. It was a regrettable mistake to have told, but that's just my opinion, and quite possibly my own mind has exaggerated it's importance and consequences. It's just best I think that way.

I think at some point later on you may do this yourself, adapt the denial mode.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I am still waiting on your explanation about deleting pictures of something that you thought was a ufo?

There is a difference between "NOT POSTING" pictures that are not of good quality (which, in my opinion they were) and "DELETING FOREVER" a digital picture of a presumed UFO that you shot with your own camera, especially when the outlines of the object can clearly be seen...when most of the ufo pictures out there are only lights in the sky.

Also, how come you went out of your way to take a screenshot of this picture on your screen when it was not worth keeping?

[edit on 6-7-2008 by beneguesserit]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna

No. The head was rounded and scaled with a definite shape and a firm skull that resisted knife impacts.

It also had arms and legs.

How ever it didnt have ears or a nose, just those slit openings on the front of the head.

Good enough Dan. I was working with the missing nose idea. And now I recall you said there were gill like structures which this creature doesn't have.

Let me get some sleep and I'll maybe have a few more ideas.

Good night everybody.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Yes you have good defence, and that adds to your credibility.

And you don't stink of a hoax, you simply seem to want to share your story.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

No, this is burnt into my arm, my foot and my mind. If I lay down on the bed in the dark, I become hyper aware. watching.. but I know nothings out of place and yet my mind refuses to believe this.

Sleep lights are not an option either with the wife and wee one in the room. So i sit with the laptop just surfing till the sun comes up.

I then do my day and nap when our daughter does. Its enough at the minute but i know long term I cannot go on like this.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Ok,

I have two questions.. Are you familiar in any way with the Sumerian Mythologies, the Aborginal Creation stories or anything else 'fish like' ?? I recommend looking online for pictures of sumerian tablets with carvings of the fish like 'gods' they describe, Enki and Enlil spring to mind, as does the sacred aboriginal creational story in dreamtime..

Secondly, have you had any after-the-fact potential 'men in black' encounters, or other such things?

I've worked several times at the Grand Lodge Freemasons Hall in Covent Garden, and I distinctly remember fish like beings portrayed set in the solid bronze/copper 15 foot doors that form the entrance into the Grand Hall. The doors are huge and feature what look like Babylonian or Sumerian Pictograms seeminly cast into the bronze, with workers and what appear to be scaly humanoids with dolphin shaped heads... There is also and inscription around them that basically says 'do what I (god) tell you to do, and noone gets hurt' (terribly misquoted, but thats the jist as I remember it)

Incidentally there are many anomalous symbols and dimensions in the grand lodge

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by beneguesserit
I am still waiting on your explanation about deleting pictures of something that you thought was a ufo?

There is a difference between "NOT POSTING" pictures that are not of good quality (which, in my opinion they were) and "DELETING FOREVER" a digital picture of a presumed UFO that you shot with your own camera, especially when the outlines of the object can clearly be seen...when most of the ufo pictures out there are only lights in the sky.

Also, how come you went out of your way to take a screenshot of this picture on your screen when it was not worth keeping?

[edit on 6-7-2008 by beneguesserit]

See the added picture from camera memory. I suggest reading the whole thread before you flame me.

Secondly, I didn't take the screen shot. Some one else did to shrink down.

hence a copy of a copy...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Hey Dan, what a terrible encounter man. I'm sure you feel that DREAD. I don't know if you answered this question in a U2U or not, or if you know the answer to this...

Did you find out what the possible woman in the house was described as, minus being a woman and possible blonde hair?

I think now that you have vividly described the events of the struggle and pondering it's intent, in my opinion you should think about what happened AFTER. Someone or something cleaned up that mess Dan. Hell, it could have been the same fish freak, can you try to sort it out more? Thanks man

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   

I am trying to find an image that even looks remotely like it.. I am not having any luck at all either.

Cheers for trying though - and that is one ugly beast too!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
did you just have a feeling that it ment you and your family harm, and no offence here, do you think you may have over reacted a little, from what you have said, and i could be wrong here, it sounds like to me that he may have been there on a peacfull purpose, if he wanted to hurt you or take your family he would have made them vanish like he did without even waking you up, just a thought

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join