It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by iwant2believe1992
anyway... i'd like to see some photographic evidence of the creature itself. i'm interested as to what it looks like exactly.

It vanished or w/e, and all evidence cleaned up.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by iwant2believe1992
anyway... i'd like to see some photographic evidence of the creature itself. i'm interested as to what it looks like exactly.

You taking the pee ? a photo ? are you for real ? I was stabbing it to death / semi death and you ask for a picture....

You got to be joking right ? please tell me you are.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Actually I have read every page of this and I am looking for more clarifying answers, hence the very targeted questions. Feel free to take your time, I know you are fielding a million questions. You can U2U me if you would like to take my questions privately. Believe me I have a million more questions and some for your wife as well if she would be willing to take a few. Especially about the "women". The condition of the room before you went to sleep, the condition after you woke up, anything t hat may have happened through out the evening and how much time passed before you went to sleep and when you woke up again. I find your story amazing and would love to go over it with a fine tooth comb. I do not find myself every day with an opportunity to question someone who claims to have fought an unknown being/creature.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
wat? you thought i meant paparazzi photos or something? no... i mean photos of like evidence. do you still have the broken end of good news?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   

If what you said is true, then you might have the smoking gun in your own house...

think about it:

- a forensic analysis of your house could reveal non earthly particles or even biological traces from this being, even though you insist and repeat that your room has been cleaned while you were asleep, you do not know to what extend and these creature don't seem very efficient since they let you see them and of course let the whole fight thing happen.

- a forensic analysis of your computer/whatever memory card your phone use would reveal and restore the alleged bad quality ufo pictures that you allegedly deleted.

- a medical analysis of your wounds could also help your story (don't you have a social medical system in the UK?)

Why would you just go back to your normal life after such a vivid experience when you could actually try and validate your story and help answer the old "are we alone" question?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
The fact that your wife was lulled soothingly back to sleep by dolphins in the water is VERY interesting indeed.

At the risk of delving further into theory, as opposed to the meat of your story, am i alone in thinking that it's very likely this is the way it was planning to take her for a little while? Though in letting you be roused it seems like it was amateur work. Perhaps this was a first night out situation, didn't go over so well it seems.

Any thoughts on that?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
HEY dan

can you post coordinates from google earth, where these woods are, maybe a few of the more eagle eyed ats's can have a looksie to see if anything is out of place in these woods

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by iwant2believe1992

The damage and wiped areas of the walls are in RATS for a reason, as is the broken handle of one of my knives.

Ill dig them out after certain things have been done to the walls. Sorry if this is a pain, but its just how it is.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I've been to Inverness, stayed in a place near Fort William I think, not too far from Lock Ness. The place felt strange to me, can't explain why but If I think back I feel cold. My girlfriend keeps having dreams about me being attacked and taken away by aliens, she is quite a skeptic and for her to be scared by dreams like this is quite unusual. Since reading of your encounter I feel that I need to ready myself incase something similar happens to me. I know how you feel about protecting your family, my daughter has just gone into her own room and I feel very uneasy about that, I think that the primeval instinct you talk of is some kind of default programme that kicks in when you come in to certain situations, it saved you and your family. Well done

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by beneguesserit

because in the UK if you announce to a Dr that you had a 'visit' from 'creatures' social services take away your children for 'their saftey'. especially if I then said 'hey look aliens and me had a fight' . . .

Oh yes, i am going to risk losing my child because of some Dr's disbelief or anger at me.

This happend, i shared it on ATS to get it off my chest.

I am not having my family destroyed because your not happy with what i posted. Sorry, but thats how it is.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by trekker

Don't have google earth installed on this PC dude. Will have a look for it online. BRB

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Good I'm also interested in the general area.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
For Dan or whoever wants to read in free time (Off Topic). GOOGLE Cetaceans
www.smart-kit.com...
www.interspecies.com...
The being seemed to be highly evolved and displayed assurance in dolphins which was interesting, little do we understand how intelligent Dolphins really are and their past.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   

do they look anything like your encounter?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   

well, i am officially stating that i do not believe you.

Not only because of your suspicious stoicism after something that should be a LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE but also because of the heavy "TOUGH GUY" attitude that you seem to enjoy having and of course this way you have to selectively answer questions.

Of course i should mention that the whole " I AM CREDIBLE" "DON'T FLAME ME" thing is a little irrational (and irritating) too.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by beneguesserit]

[edit on 6-7-2008 by beneguesserit]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by iwant2believe1992

Getting closer I would say.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Supposedly some photographic evidence is on RATS. Can anyone correlate to this, and give a yes/no answer if there is? I don't think it's fair at this TIME to scrutinize information being withheld. He simply wanted to get this off his chest and get the opinions of the whole ATS community, I think it's Dan's decision if he want to delve further and share anything.

CANT GET EVERYTHING IN 4 HOURS

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
It is very interesting that you note that the eyes explode. I remember watching the discovery channel, the subject of the show was marine life, and the orator was speaking about how some fish eyes explode when they come closer to the surface, and out of the water, which I think the orator was talking about Cod, which if I remember correctly a fish that lives at deep depths.

So this eye exploding, it can be that this humanoid creature evolved at deep depths of the ocean or a body of water, which there is a massive amounts of pressure down there, and that when it is at surface, their eyes easily explode because there is alot less pressure up on the surface, and that the pressure inside of the eye comes to equilibrium to the pressure on the outside of the eye. Isn't this what happens when a mammal eye is put into an Aether ( Vacuum to the closed minded scientist ), it explodes? This is very intriguing, and the eye part does make sense if this creature came form the deep nether-parts of ocean.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
google earth co-ordinates.

57'.294.41 N

4'.10.35 W

Culloden woods.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by beneguesserit

Well good for you dude, good for you. because every time you stamp your little precious foot I don't snap to attention and dance to your tune makes me a liar ? rofl.

You just earnt the ignore stick. Bye.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Dan Tanna]

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Dan Tanna]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join