It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could ask God 3 questions...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

More interesting to be a part of, come on join the party. What say you?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BlindWatcher1

I joined it by starting it. I had my turn on this crazy thread. lol. I think ill let theres keep going, more interesting than my three boring questions.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Message received, Over and Out!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I wanted to apologize bknapple32. I think this thread is awesome and wasn't trying to throw it off, but I realize my questions to incarnated were off topic. Forgive me friends. Hey I was thinking instead of others answering the questions, since they are not supposed to be doing so, what if people answered there own questions? I have to admit that some of the answers are interesting, but I think it would be much more interesting if the people gave there own answers to there own questions. Just a thought. Sorry again folks. peace

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Turned weird? I thought it started like a bad pegeeshah 'eeveret. For those who don't speak Ivrit, imagine a blind date with your ugly ex-mother-in-law, or balding father-in-law with the big hairy mole on his left shoulder.

Maybe you found them on the internet, who knows?

Hey God....

Why can't I play Twister with Carmen Electra or Brooke Burke or Sandra Bullock? How about Kate Beckinsdale......just once?

Who's really in charge when nobody's home?

When good drugs go bad are they better? (hey! hey! God....I'm talking expired prescriptions here....don't give me that look!)

[edit on 7/2/2008 by garyo1954]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

I joined it by starting it. I had my turn on this crazy thread. lol. I think ill let theres keep going, more interesting than my three boring questions.

the man next to the picture smiled as his thread turned weird. He could see something going on but was not quite sure what it was. However He could smile because the points were rolling in.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

What in the sam blazes was that supposed to mean. Are you speaking in tongues or what?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
1. What is going to happen in 2012?

2. Since you sent your son down on our planet to die for our sins, did you do that on other planets?

3. Why are there so many sick and evil people on this planet?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Simply put the was saying that the person that started the post, (look at his picture), can be happy because points are rolling in on the thread he started.

If you start a thread here and people keep responding on it, points are given to you for having a thread that people want to participate on.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   

1. Are we there yet?
  2. Are we there yet?
  3. Are we there yet?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by The 5th Element
1. What is going to happen in 2012?

2. Since you sent your son down on our planet to die for our sins, did you do that on other planets?

3. Why are there so many sick and evil people on this planet?

1. 2012 is the mid-point for the 7 years of tribulations for this world and the people on it. More on the 7 years can be found in the book of revelation.

2. the answer to that question depends upon the planet, galaxy and universe we're talking about. Sometimes some planets get a brother or the creator son. Your planet will be getting several.

3. It's been said the wages of sin is death. This shouldn't be taken as a threat. It's a statement that in time will be found to be correct. Sin is to go against the Will of "God" because you think your "free will" choice is better. This will end in your own distruction by the means of your own chosing. This world now is in the echos of the evil of rebelion by the former planetary prince. The reason there is so much, "evil" as percieve by you is that people have been in the wake of being born and growing into a world darkened by confusion. This is to have those that are strongest grow and those that are weak fade. Honestly the world is alot less evil then it has been for thousands upon thousands of years, you however can not see this because you're born into confusion and choose to see "evil".

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I just have one question for him:

Was he diagnosed early in life with autism or is he just dyslexic?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by onlyhurtsu
My friend is into wiccan, astrology, and many of those mysterious type things. I asked her if she would like to be a witch. She says Hell yea.

I said, "No you don't, because if you did you would be doing the work and at least on your way to being one already."

Everybody would want superpowers or know their god questions if they can sit on their touche and someone hands them the gifts.

But those who actually desire these things are already working on the goal. Thats why no superconsciousness is going to tell you everything. You already have the capability to do anything on your own.

We are all buddhas, stop pretending!

Well said friend
Well said

People need to stop pretending we are seperated from everything. As I posted in my questions.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
if there was a god i'd proberbly ask,

1. is there any such thing as god.

2. do you go to church.

and

3. what day is your birthday on.

no seriously, i'd ask,

1. why create things capable of evil if it was you who created all that exsists, did you intend evil to be part of it?

2. what is the purpose of life, is there a purpose?

and

3. do you take responsibility for what you have created?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform
1. why create things capable of evil if it was you who created all that exsists, did you intend evil to be part of it?

2. what is the purpose of life, is there a purpose?

3. do you take responsibility for what you have created?

1. God created things capable of free will. It's each creatures responcability to choose their own "free will" choices. You misunderstand the nature of the term evil. Evil is that which is UNwanted by God, where "good" is that which is wanted by God. In the end God will collect the "good" and the evil will be distroyed according to its choice.

2. Life's purpose is that you are a seed. You are set in the field to grow. You'll grow as you'll grow. You'll be a good plant that will produce fruit or you'll be a weed that chokes the life out of other plants. In your choice you'll be collected up or burn away. There are many layers of purpose to life.

3. How much responcability do the owners/opperators of ATS take in regards to giving their users free will to believe what they will believe and act as they will act. If their actions get out of line too far according to the user agreement their accounts will be closed and their IPs blocked. If however they are good users they will get rewarded with points and such. Is that taking responcability and if so how much?

reply to post by Seaman_Richie

Life is a journy not a destination.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by sos37

sos, I didnt see what matt said that was so offensive.. Maybe I missed something.

You are missing something. The context of the topic calls for these questions to be answered by God. I know Mattguy was being a smartass with his reply but I found it offensive to post answers to someone else's questions with his own personal beliefs in a topic that clearly didn't call for it.

Further, the answers I gave weren't being smart - they're what 99.99% of ATSers would say in regard to the OPs hypothetical questions to god.

Besides, there's been a lot more smartassness since I was last here.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by mattguy404]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Hey God....

What's the price of gas in Heaven? You know you could reduce the price if you stop being a goodie-two-shoes and quit letting the devil burn and torture people with fire. Hell takes a lot of gas.

Have you ever seen a UFO?

And by the way, is bigfoot my brother?

[edit on 7/2/2008 by garyo1954]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Questons for God:

a.) Who is right, who is wrong... why?

b.) Just how alone are we?

c.) IS "this" (my life) already pre=-determined? I feel ike I re-live a lot of moments in my life...Why is that?

- Carrot

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

I like that idea... to post the answers to your own questions... Mine would be...

Question 1. Who was really behind 9/11( If the answer is what we have been told, I will really fell silly and might not even ask the other two.

It was more that it was let happen by the government for goals we have all seen come true....

Question 2. Who shot JFK?

CIA including Oswald

Question 3. Was there other life in the universe and did that ever visit the Earth in my lifetime or before

I would assume the answer would be "Ben, I gave you the X Files and David Duchovny for a reason, don't be so ignorant."

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
reply to post by berenike

In the pop culture movie Silentce of the Lambs we're introduced to a charactor "Hanable the Canable". His charactor has a famous line "I ate his liver with a white wine and fava beans". (or something close to that)...

Hey Incarnated,

Thanks for explaining the pop culture reference to this teetotal vegan.

And very succinct, too.

I think we found your area of expertise.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join