It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could ask God 3 questions...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
my three questions are...

#1... is it wrong for a human to lie to to other people by telling them that they are one of your angels re-incarnated ?

#2...is heaven a planet ?

#3...what are saturday's lottery numbers ?.......

[edit on 3-7-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
1) Why did you make all life forms so that they can only be sustained by the death of other life forms (i.e. the same "god" who made us, made viruses to destroy us).

2) Along the lines of 1, why do certain species thrive only at the expense of other species?

3) Why in nature is there no built in allowance for the weak and misfortuned (natural selection says destroy them and get them out of the gene pool!).

It's not a compassionate universe/creation no matter how you slice or dice it. Conversely, it is a natural world of teeth, claws, fangs, venoms, barbs, thorns, poisons, etc. It is only us humans (and possible some animals) that are capable of any compassion, but it is not part of the ontological makeup which God supposedly made!

[edit on 3-7-2008 by whatsup]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsup
1) Why did you make all life forms so that they can only be sustained by the death of other life forms (i.e. the same "god" who made us, made viruses to destroy us).

2) Along the lines of 1, why do certain species thrive only at the expense of other species?

3) Why in nature is there no built in allowance for the weak and misfortuned (natural selection says destroy them and get them out of the gene pool!).

It's not a compassionate universe/creation no matter how you slice or dice it. Conversely, it is a natural world of teeth, claws, fangs, venoms, barbs, thorns, poisons, etc. It is only us humans (and possible some animals) that are capable of any compassion, but it is not part of the ontological makeup which God supposedly made!

Why is it all you seem to be able to comprehend is physical existance? Your personal choice not to see the compassion doesn't make the creation not compassionate at all. Your perceptions of the world are not the reality. You live in an illusion of your own making.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Your perceptions of the world are not the reality. You live in an illusion of your own making.

Oh, so I am to blame for creating a predatory, barbaric, flesh ripping creation?

This is typical new age BS. The OP asked three questions that we would ask God, and yours are not the correct answers! BTW, ever heard of the "Guinea worm?" It is a creature whose sole purpose is to uniquely host on human flesh and causes untold and horrible suffering in third world countries. Google it and you will see it's not just "my illusion."

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
How can you ask a mythical creature a question?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
1) I'm a complete Heathen, but I've been asking questions of 'you' in an attempt to expose the ignorance of one who claims to be your tool. Does that make me a bad person?

(Well, it didn't really need me to do that, but ......)

2) I only got one bite, but imho the answer was terribly wrong. Would I be hi-jacking this thread if I took the time to point out that if one component (me) was absolutely taken out it would compromise the integrity of the whole? Rather like in Sims 2.

3) Why do dogs always chase the hoover when you are cleaning up?

[edit on 4-7-2008 by berenike]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
mmm ... I like the multiple choice option ...

1) who, from this list, is the coolest god/deity/prophet to hang out with:

a) Mohammed
b) Buddha
c) Zeus
d) Ganesha

You don't have to pick from the list.

If you don't pick from that list can you tell me which one of these 4 is coolest anyway because I would really like to know ... my money is on Ganesha ...

2) Because everyone needs a little lovin every now and then, when you want to make out, would you

a) do the Zeus thing
b) snap your fingers and create the partner of your choice
c) use your powers to make that urge never exist

3) There is too much pressure to try and pick 3 questions Can we:

a) hang for a while longer and just shoot the breeze
b) Pencil in a date, soon, to meet up and hang out at my place. I will cook you my famous bolognese.
c) Go back to your place and you can cook for me. Your choice of food and I will bring the vino

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
1. Are you a figment of my imagination?
2. Can you prove you aren't?
3. Who am I?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Hmmm....Well God,1).Why do we have disease?
2).Can I have your power for 1 day?
3).And finally....what the heck where you thinking when you created the platypus?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
1) Was the Jesus we read about any more of a "son" to you than anyone else?

2) Is there a specific race of human or species in general that you have CHOSEN? If so, who?

3) Can you infuse the ability to detect lies into every being on earth and make everyone confident enough to reveal those lies to the masses on a regular basis?

Bonus:
4) If you didn't create us directly, will you forgive us for existing and adopt us please?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
1, who created you ?

2, why do you need to be worshiped ?

3, will you be judged by your god when you die ?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
In answer to your questions:

1. A cult
2. Ray Bellione- Marine Sniper
3. Yes, there are 270+ worlds of light.

I would ask Him only one question:
What can I do for you?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Ask away!

==> god

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
mine are kinda simple but get the job done

why did you feel it necessary to kill of the dinosaurs?

if there is any intelligent life on other planets do you send a sorts of jesus figure or are humans special in a way?

is it true you can make a burrito so hot you can not eat it?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
1. Why is my family always seem to fall in the hole of DEBT?
2. Why did you chose to make my father not care about his kids?
3. Why couldn't I be a rich person (money wise)?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hello God,

I just have one question.

What's the deal with the "duck billed Platypus"?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
To heck with conspiracy theories, explain this!

Did God have alot of left over parts or what?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
1. Why do evil self centered people get rewarded and good decent folks get punished? Positions of power, lots of money, all kinds of lovin from opposite sex etc

2. Are there really ETs from other galaxies or realities?

3. Why do humans compete against one another and make excuses for it?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join