It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could ask God 3 questions...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
1. WHAT is your name??

2. WHAT is your quest??

3. WHAT is your favourite colour??

OR

1. What is reality??

2. What can I do to help??

3. Can i have more question time, please??

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
1) God, why did you make people follow such moraly questionable rules back in the "good old days" ? (you know, lapidating alcoholics, adulterers, and "blasphemers". I have proof it's in the old testament)

2) God, don't you think using humanity as pawns in your conflict with Satan is childish, cruel, and undermines all the "god of love" ads you paid for (those are in the new testament)?

3) God, do you think that any uneducated, wrathfull, irresponsible, rigid redneck could do your job, and where can one apply for it ?

(Zap, lighning, smell of ozone, which prooves the point i'm trying to make. God has very few communication skills. Questions (and intelligence) are not good for faith. Don't ask, BELIEVE ! (or die).

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Ismail]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
1) Why is it, every time I masturbate, you kill a kitten?

Pretty much it. Depending on it's answer to question 1, I may or may not have need of the two additional questions.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
When is Jesus Christ returning to reign supreme? Date Time please.

Why you allowed so many to suffer for so long?

Are you proud of the choices you forced on your creation?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I would ask why he now relies on faith rather than show ,like in the testaments.

riding in the sky or in a burning bush.

and maybe ask how old he was ,would be intresting.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by gambon]

[edit on 2-7-2008 by gambon]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
My questions are:

1. Why is cain and abel not listed in the generations of Adam?

2. If you created the sun, moon and stars on the fourth day then what light did you create on the first day?

3. Just how long is "forever"?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidCrystalz
My questions are:

1. Why is cain and abel not listed in the generations of Adam?

2. If you created the sun, moon and stars on the fourth day then what light did you create on the first day?

3. Just how long is "forever"?

1. Because Cain was not Adam's son, not an Adamson, and Abel was killed.

2. If you understand a day to represent a period of time not equal to what you think of as a "day", then the light that was created first was the consciousness, the "energy" upon all other things are built upon.

3. Longer then that darn energizer bunny will beat the drum for.

Originally posted by gambon
I would ask why he now relies on faith rather than show ,like in the testaments.

riding in the sky or in a burning bush.

Because the men who wrote about those things already had more faith then is required of you. Have faith as they did and you'll see greater things then those. That's if you have it in you.

Oh yeah...

The first source and center, the original creator, the father of all things, is older then time so there can be no answer to "how old".

How Old? Older then time itself.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
1. Why have you allowed so much pain to go in the world without intervening and helping those who really need it

2. What Does the evil elite really have that made them come so far and have so much power

3. What happened to the people on the plane on 911

Now I would love to hear them answers. Interesting thread

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by smason202
1. Why have you allowed so much pain to go in the world without intervening and helping those who really need it

2. What Does the evil elite really have that made them come so far and have so much power

3. What happened to the people on the plane on 911

1. Your Idealisims of "LIFE", the physical existance, is like sleeping, and upon waking, at death, you realize your personal suffering was a lesson. Why would you waste your time focused upon "suffering" of others, that's your minds suffering.

2. Your idealisims of "evil elite" are an illusion you paint. Each person has their own case. You should consern yourself with your own. Whoa to those that point their fingers out toward others and groups and say "evil" as that is the work of satan.

3. they died with focus on the after life. You should live therefore as such.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

I was being rhetorical with the questions,and WHO exactly are you to judge my faith or lack of?
You know how god would answer? ,thats an impressive trick.

By the way the arch angel was gabriel .

[edit on 3-7-2008 by gambon]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
1) Can I choose to not exist at all in any way, shape or form?

2) If not, for what reason can I not exist?

3) Is the genius who decided to promote the idea amongst mankind that animals have no souls in hell?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
1. What's with the doctor complex?

2. Explain quantum mechanics in one sentence?

3. What, ya think you're better than me?

[edit on 7/3/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
1) Could you not have foreseen that nakedness would be shameful to Adam and Eve (and succeeding generations) and arrange for us to be born permanently clothed to spare our blushes?

2) Having given man free-will (er, if it's given we didn't have the free will to refuse it, did we?) and knowing how mankind could fall into temptation why make anger, hate, lust, fear etc available to be chosen.

3) If you are a the only god and have no-one to consult, this implies that you make all decisions regarding the running of the world on your own. How do you have the arrogance to do that? Is pride only a sin when exercised by man?

[edit on 3-7-2008 by berenike]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Hey for number 3 my dad did tell me there actuallly was more than 1 earth. One was destroyed due the the fact that humans treated it like trash as we are doing now and my dad doesn't know what happend to the other. 3 earths

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Hmmm....

1. How long before Humans did Aliens were created?

2. Since this question is to "GOD", Why did you allow your "SON's" documents to be altered? (for the ones that don't understand this question......(Bible!))

3. If what you always wanted for us was to be in peace and happy, why do you allow morons in power like BUSH?

I think am done for today's questions! LOL

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by berenike

Actually, yes you can! However my question to you is if that is actually your wish or giving up because this world seems hard?

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
2. Explain quantum mechanics in one sentence?

The illusion of all matter runs upon a base of energy that is webbed and conscious.

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
1. How long before Humans did Aliens were created?

2. Since this question is to "GOD", Why did you allow your "SON's" documents to be altered? (for the ones that don't understand this question......(Bible!))

Time time time, what is this obsession with time? What "Aliens"? What "Humans"? Your understandings, or limits of such, are heavily bloched up by your space limited understanding.

You read these words and you choose to percieve meaning according to a personal bias you have. There are actually several groups of "baised" perception in understanding writting structures. A single line written in the bible speaks to diffrent people diffrently, so that one statement's meaning to you isn't the same as to other people. Each line of the bible can be read propheticly. If you don't like that, just pick up the Urantia Book I sent you and stop looking for reasons not to believe.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I would have only one question:

If the bible is true and you are in fact omnipotent, omniscient, and all-loving...how did you manage to screw things up so badly? i mean, really...you have the gift of foresight, dude.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by IconoclasticTalamasca
I would have only one question:

If the bible is true and you are in fact omnipotent, omniscient, and all-loving...how did you manage to screw things up so badly? i mean, really...you have the gift of foresight, dude.

Your limited perspective is failty, the only place things are screwed is in the way you choose to see them.

mankind thinks itself so able to percieve, mankinds greatest weakness is its own ego unchecked.

CHECK IT of check out.

On the down, 4real. The biggest error about the bible is that EGOcentric "christSTAINS" thumb it off beat.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Actually, yes you can! However my question to you is if that is actually your wish or giving up because this world seems hard?

No. We were discussing the question 'why are we here?' and I thought an equally interesting question would be: why can't we not be here?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

No. We were discussing the question 'why are we here?' and I thought an equally interesting question would be: why can't we not be here?

"We" are here for several reasons. Like me, I am here for this among other things. I know where I come from and where I belong. I know why and I know how.

The great majority don't know these things however.

They are here to choose to grow or choose to decline. It's a free will reality. However only those that fit into the greater will of the "our father" first creator soure and center of all things will move onto the next phase. There are those entities that would tell you this is a lie, but they are the decliner.

You are here to choose.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join