It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could ask God 3 questions...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Assuming there was one... What questions would you ask that yo uwanted answered...

I know there will be smart allecks here and post some funny questions.. And I invite that too.

But I think this thread could be mighty interesting with some of the questions we could ask.

Mine would be all conspiracy related... The rest of my questions I think would be answered in the infinite time of the afterlife...

Question 1. Who was really behind 9/11( If the answer is what we have been told, I will really fell silly and might not even ask the other two.

Question 2. Who shot JFK?

Question 3. Was there other life in the universe and did that ever visit the Earth in my lifetime or before

3 is a two parter, im just hoping he give my curiosity the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

I could probably answer those questions for you:

1. The government

2. The government

3. Yes

I don't know what I'd ask... I think I'd like to leave everything a mystery. Assuming there is a god as you said, we'll probably find out when we check out of this zoo.

Knowledge can be a dangerous thing.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
1. Why am I here?

2. Is the world as corrupt as it looks to me?

3. Where we an accident of creation?

Philosophy and of course those questions that we all wonder.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
1. What is your purpose?
2. What is my purpose?
3. Why?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Mine:

1. Why couldn't I eat pork?
2. Why don't I get 72 virgins like Mohammed's guys?
3. What compelled you to create this Jesus guy through an immaculate conception when you never needed to do that before?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
1. can I have your power and knowledge and/or equal to?

2. who,what,when,where,how,why,did,are,is ..all will be answered with that yet.

multi part question
3. If you rested on the 7th day..... who took your spot for the day
and if they took your spot for the day why did they have your power and
why can't I have your power ?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Question 3. Was there other life in the universe and did that ever visit the Earth in my lifetime or before

There was a universe before there was the universe you live in now. All the universes are all about life, that's all there is. There's life throughout the universes. There's life forms that were not born of this "Earth" on Earth now. There are one's that human's can't see, but small babies do. There's one in the conner of your room at this time. Fear not, he works for the great collective "US".

Originally posted by acewilliams
1. Why am I here?

2. Is the world as corrupt as it looks to me?

3. Where we an accident of creation?

1. You are here to wonder why you are here in so doing hopefully to search out deeper meaning and make the choice to connect to the first source and center of creation the "our father" creator God. In reaching out and reaching up you select to be selected to extend your own life force for the greater good and the long pleasure trip that is the road to existance and understanding.

2. You are a free willed creature. Your world will be as you choose to percieve it to be. The "corruption" you see is in your misunderstanding of the larger picture and the assumption that others "THEY" are doing wrong by you and others. Everyone is just trying to figure it all out, just like you, and you'll all be judged for what it is you do. So worry about yourself and not them. If you want a beautiful world, that beauty must start within you and resignate outward. This is how the world changes.

3. God's condoms don't break.

Originally posted by italkyoulisten
1. What is your purpose?
2. What is my purpose?
3. Why?

1. To Exist
2. To choose to exist
3. Existance is good.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Love what you're postulating here, it's pure genius..

My Three questions are as follows...

1. Why is it that we are only using 6% of our brains when we have so much more to utilize and our possibilities can be endless.

2. Dearest Lord, Why in this time and place and throughout our ages have we not seen the True word that you wanted us to have..The word that we have of your's has had so many hundreds of others project their views into it that we cannot see the forest through the trees, so to speak, and if you truly want us to be your's, why isn't it just cut and dry so there is no conjecture, because with the Papacy that we have, everything is either hidden from view, or evil..

3. Why would you make it possible for all humans to be able to do special (occult-like things/talents), and then be given a doctrine that tells us it's all evil... I for one know there are many many different talents that we have that can only be found when given a serious and honest effort, I wish wee were allowed to have the knowledge to expand them and learn what we are truly capable of, instead of using our talents to destroy ourselves.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
Mine:

1. Why couldn't I eat pork?
2. Why don't I get 72 virgins like Mohammed's guys?
3. What compelled you to create this Jesus guy through an immaculate conception when you never needed to do that before?

The Jewish traditions in the scrolls were misunderstood and nationalistic. Someone asked me how not to get sick and I told them to stay away from pork as it was much less healthy of a food source as it is today.

Mohammed is a free agent with a flair of lying to make the sale.

Jesus wasn't created through an "immaculate conception" in the way of the understandings of commen man's mind believes it is done. Paul spun old mythology from around to make "christianty" more acceptable to the romans. "Jesus" is my top guy in charge of your local creation, he's been around from before any world was created where you're at.

Originally posted by EvilBat
1. can I have your power and knowledge and/or equal to?

2. who,what,when,where,how,why,did,are,is ..all will be answered with that yet.

multi part question
3. If you rested on the 7th day..... who took your spot for the day
and if they took your spot for the day why did they have your power and
why can't I have your power ?

1. No.
2. When your ability to change is passed away.
3. God never "rests". That was a poor misunderstanding of historic texts associated to "God" through the captivity of the Jews in Mesoptamia.
- You can't have God's power because you're not God.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Incarnated, I know you have faith that your knowledge is true, but how can you just go about answering people's questions as you do? This thread is speculation, no one here expects an answer. It is conceited and rude to do so, IMO... No offence, I dig most of what you post.

My questions..

What
When
How

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jamai_vu2012
1. Why is it that we are only using 6% of our brains when we have so much more to utilize and our possibilities can be endless.

2. Dearest Lord, Why in this time and place and throughout our ages have we not seen the True word that you wanted us to have..The word that we have of your's has had so many hundreds of others project their views into it that we cannot see the forest through the trees, so to speak, and if you truly want us to be your's, why isn't it just cut and dry so there is no conjecture, because with the Papacy that we have, everything is either hidden from view, or evil..

3. Why would you make it possible for all humans to be able to do special (occult-like things/talents), and then be given a doctrine that tells us it's all evil... I for one know there are many many different talents that we have that can only be found when given a serious and honest effort, I wish wee were allowed to have the knowledge to expand them and learn what we are truly capable of, instead of using our talents to destroy ourselves.

1. Your percentage is what some doctors/scientists percieve is being used in accordance to mankinds misunderstanding about "consciousness" and what it is to use such an organic tool of as the human brain. You can Use as much of your brain as you can believe you can use and percieve you are actually using outside the box of your limited perception as to the nature of conscious thought and understandings.

2. Mankind is under the misunderstanding that you need to follow another to understand "God". All you need to do is accept that "God" wants to have a communitive relationship on a personal level with you and believe this can be done and understand the nature of the conscious "voice" of God within you to hear the true word of God. This is "The Truth" though you hear a wisper within you saying follow, you hear a scream saying it is a lie. Who is it you'll believe? Knock and it shall be opened, seek and you shall find.

3. Mankind will like to labbel what is "evil" and what is "good". This is one nature of the echo of evil that started long ago according to your understanding of time. There are only two conditions. Good is truly seeking understanding within your self as to be able to follow the true "Will of God". Evil is to self impose your will as the will of "God" or just not to care and do as you will for the sake that you can do so. Your conditions of understanding "Good vs Evil" is tainted by thousands of years of misunderstanding and confusion.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus
What
When
How

The true nature of "God" understanding as to being and whys shall in fact be revealed. This will take place after the upcoming time of reaping in and around the base date of 2012. It will be because those that work directly for me will have control over the world to direct the spiritual beings that have been trapped in a karmic loop in the proper ways of understanding and the next steps over a 1000 year period of time.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus
Incarnated, I know you have faith that your knowledge is true, but how can you just go about answering people's questions as you do? This thread is speculation, no one here expects an answer. It is conceited and rude to do so, IMO... No offence, I dig most of what you post.

My questions..

What
When
How

I couldn’t agree more with you.
I post this so to make sure that some people will see that the questions in this case are more important then the answer…because for sure no one knows.
As for me, i have no questions to ask. As I have understood that questions lead to more questions so then I just try to figure it out in my heart.

kacou

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Lol, well apparently incarnated is God. At least of these boards. Fair answers incarnated, and you dont mean anything but well. But the purpose of my thread was simple speculation and perhaps others going, wow, what a great question to wonder about.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kacou

NO! I know for "sure".
you just don't know for sure that I DO KNOW for sure

No bknapple32, I am not "God" though I am the closest thing to God in the face of this planet.

See? That's the fun in it for me. I Know for sure. You all ask questions and you're not sure. Why ask questions you don't want answer?

God can answer your questions.

However fair enough I've had my fun in being sure I do know at the point of you all being "unsure" that anyone can know. I'll let the post stand alone.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

I appreciate your post and see them well intended but above all i have to remind you that all truth of self awareness is an individual truth that is at the core very singular view point which can only apply to the person that regenerate them.
Kacou.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
1. Who killed JFK?

2. How did you get something from nothing? (Big Bang)

3. Why are you always asking me for money?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Been unsure or been in doubt is a very sane state of mind as in contrary of been sure of every thing.
Reservation had brought human to free them self from an absolute truth dictated from people that was as sure as you are in the past.
Your conviction is a self a ware assurance and not a truth as such.
If you believe in universal truth then you will have to appreciate the complexity of this concept where by all truth and certainty are most of the time canceling each other threw past, present, and future.
Absolutism of thoughts well destroys a person search for his truth.

kacou

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Lol just imagine if God did answer your questions, you'd be on here posting 'God talked to me and told me Bush planned 9/11. Man, everyone would think your a nut.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

answer to question 1 - what if God says no..!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join