It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran says it can fire 11,000 rockets in a minute

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by periwinkle blue

That was funny. I about choked on my cereal.

Seriously though, we need waders around here the last couple days from all the propaganda. It's coming from every which way we turn.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Spy66 ,no really, we no it all ! we do ..If it's one thing that we excell at it that .shame .But it's the fact ,and hopefully you won't see it .

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Ha. I still think it's a bluff. 11000 missiles? Does that include bazookas?

I simply just don't think that they have the capability to do this. It's like the time when they claimed that they are the most powerful nation in the world.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Seriously, what war?

people refering to Iran as dangerous or worthy...

lets be real only China or Russia maybe would be dangerous or worthy... in the end we could turn the entire country to a sea of glass in minutes via sub... or who knows, maybe worse, nice black budge we have...

Iran couldn't do anything, nothing if we really wanted to flex... zero retaliation, zero survival, we could destroy the whole planet if we chose to...

so really? what war? it's a show for the rets of the world... obviously we have assurance that if we fight largely conventional we won't be at war with russia or china... not much to gain from mad

Iran is insane for not backing down and we are being used as the muscle for higher agendas... Iran is utterly screwed...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
Ha. I still think it's a bluff. 11000 missiles? Does that include bazookas?

I simply just don't think that they have the capability to do this. It's like the time when they claimed that they are the most powerful nation in the world.

Well i havent counted them i am to lacy lol. But if they do have 11 to 20 000 rockets its going to make some noise

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I don't really see the point in attacking Iran. Even if they have nukes, what are the chances they will actually shoot? It would be suicide, even for America, to start a nuclear exchange. We wouldn't even need nukes if our no one else had them, they are only to prevent the enemy from shooting at us. I know he may be bad, but he's not even as bad as Saddam Hussein, and look how much support America got for that. I don't agree with him at all, but I think America is probably overreacting by starting a war, they have lost enough people and money already.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by W35M4N]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by W35M4N
I don't really see the point in attacking Iran. Even if they have nukes, what are the chances they will actually shoot? It would be suicide, even for America, to start a nuclear exchange. We wouldn't even need nukes if our no one else had them, they are only to prevent the enemy from shooting at us. I know he may be bad, but he's not even as bad as Saddam Hussein, and look how much support America got for that. I don't agree with him at all, but I think America is probably overreacting by starting a war, they have lost enough people and money already.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by W35M4N]

A real good point.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
^ You obviously dont know about Ahkhmajod and his belief that he is here to bring about the last Imam or whatever and that to do this the end of the world must come. Yes, suicide, but i dont think he cares.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar
[more

Don't get it twisted, The U.S missile capabilities are far more powerful than those Iranians could even imagine, consider our superior budget, engineers and technological capabilities.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

"If they strike Jerusalem, we would hit them with no discretion as to civilian or military targets.

Much easier than Iraq my friends....Much easier..... "

SAD

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
When USA attacks Iran they will get the desired retaliation from them in the form of pulverised bases in Iraq... from these rockets. Now... what looks good in the MSM - IRANIAN ROCKETS KILL 600 US TROOPS IN IRAQ.

Everyone wants blood... but forgets WHY it happened.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Why do I feel like I am hearing shades of the same stuff this guy was saying:

Ah yes they have 11,000 missiles they can fire at one time and they are digging 320,000 graves. It just makes me chuckle a little.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

Sounds like we are in kindergarten class.

Well why doesn't bush come back with,

We can fire 150,000 in a minute!

Liar liar pants on fire!

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Eveyrone is forgetting the fact that syria has (by some estimates) thousands of
scud missles equipped with vx nerve gas aimed at civilian centres all over israel. If israel were to launch a nuke im sure syria wouldnt hesitate in covering israel in nerve gas.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
before zee perzians come...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

BUT WHAT IF ITS ONLY 90% LIE? that still means they let loose with 1100 missles. they also have yakoun(sp?) and sunburn missles. and our navy is not fully equipt with the minigun system that takes them out.only a few ships have it.
again i willl post this:
sacrifice of the fifth fleet

the article will give you an idea of what we're up against.
i'm not agreeing with action against them, but the longer we wait the stronger they get.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Spectre0o0]

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illahee
No worries, a full load in a B-2 Stealth bomber can destroy 2,500 tanks, artillery, or rocket launchers right on the ground before they even know its happening, its over.

They can be destroyed within a few sorties if that is the choice. If they strike Jerusalem, we would hit them with no discretion as to civilian or military targets.

Much easier than Iraq my friends....Much easier.....

Remember this: Right after the first Iraqi war, someone realized that you could detect stealth bombers by "seeing" the hole they left in normal communications. In other words, as a stealth fighter/bomber is flying through the air, it absorbs such things as cell phone tower emissions, t.v. tower emissions, radio tower admissions, radar, etc. Someone developed a way to look for these "dark spots" and determined that it would be a way of spotting where stealth aircraft were flying.

Iraq has LOTS of cell towers, radio towers, and t.v. towers. Iraq, not so much in 91, or even 2001.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join