It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran says it can fire 11,000 rockets in a minute

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
That's a very small amount of air space to put a lot of explosives in.

Just off slightly could save a lot of lives and also aid the defneders in shooting them down.

11,0000 over 11 hours over a larger pattern would be more damaging.

Only way to stop a war before it starts is to threaten to blow up the banks and their owners. If it's all about the money then target the end of the line.

have a miltia dedicated to killing every single billionaire regardless of their stated side or place of abode - if a world war breaks out might help them think of a peaceful settlement and the funding they are will to give.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well if Iran can fire that many rockets I'm pretty sure the U.S is working to fire twice as much in 30 secs or the U.S can already do that. Im pretty sure other countries if they cant already do this they have other weapons that can wipe out do much more

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Israel only has to fire one missile..and they can do that when Iran's minute is up. 11,000 per minute for how many minutes? ONE...thats it then its 30 minutes to reload maybe 1000- 1500..and in that 30 minutes..the Sword of Gideon falls..so...go ahead and fire...maybe some will even hit their targets..but the response..will be far worse than anything Iran's missiles will inflict. We had Hiroshima, Nagasaki..Israel will have Iran..make no mistake.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Iran is scared. Maybe they can launch a few dozen large modern rockets (not missiles), but it will do little damage. Rockets do not have the guiding systems of missiles.

I really hope the Irani people the best, but their leadership is stupid and irrational(I hope they wish us the same with the same sentiments about our leadership). War is a dumb idea always, but it is especially dumb if it is the US they want to fight.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SUNRAY06

Point made, if Isreal decides to go after Iran then we're safe, more or less.

A whole lot safer than if the U.S decided to get involved...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
LoL this is going no where. Somone who thinks that Iran just have missiels from the 1960 should hit google asap, becuase he is a bit out of time himself.

Iran to have a very good early warning system and it dose detect the B-2 bomber.F-22 raptor and stealth cruse missiels. The problem for Iran is to be abel to track and shot them down. With the new Air defence systems they have from russia. But we dont know anything about this yet . Its not been tested yet. So hove easy and painless this is going to be is just speculation form ouer side.

Only time vil tell if Iran can shot back if attacked.

Ukraine Radar/Stealth
Detection Systems
Sold To Iran

www.rense.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
this war will not bring any good to anyone at world and its totally unnecessary, iran would never attack israel, they would just nuke them after that...
talking about muslim nutjobs ? i dont see iran invading any country do you ?
i also see "mistakenly" and bombastically translated ahmedijan speeches also brainwashed allot of ppl even on this website...
i really thought there was some pride left in american ppl and that they wouldn't allow their government drag them at another war, but i guess you will never learn bcs most of you experienced war only thru movies, videogames and news...
on the other side maybe the oil prices , dollar failing , and your economy collapsing will open your eyes as to who is leading your country...
i can only wish you luck

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Israel don't have the penetration technology to do it.All they can do is more less take out the reactors which will be build in a few years again as opposed to bunker busters with huge payloads to dig down to make sure they have to make a new site and that could take 5 more years.Anyway you look at it..i'm sure they will rebuild them.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by puzzled2
That's a very small amount of air space to put a lot of explosives in.

Just off slightly could save a lot of lives and also aid the defneders in shooting them down.

11,0000 over 11 hours over a larger pattern would be more damaging.

Only way to stop a war before it starts is to threaten to blow up the banks and their owners. If it's all about the money then target the end of the line.

have a miltia dedicated to killing every single billionaire regardless of their stated side or place of abode - if a world war breaks out might help them think of a peaceful settlement and the funding they are will to give.

I couldn't agree more with this line of thinking. This whole war thing is nothing more than a distraction of the credit crisis and oil speculation. They will blame the war on Iran when in reality its the bankers that should be whacked. Whack them first and cooler heads will prevail...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
There is noway we are going to steal the oil..we can't occupy Iran if we wanted to.I'm sure they could care less to get in a ground war,we don't have the man power or resources to do it.Iran already warned they would light the oil fields on fire.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
11,000 rockets ,plus or minus a few ! smells like BS to me !!.

First thing a rocket is UN-Guided ( not alot of range ) unless your a WW2 german scientist !.

Missles are guided (they can hit a target ) and there is no way that they have that many ( lol ) .

Do you no what 1100 Cruise missile would do fired just from subs .

Please .

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

It is too bad because the people will suffer over there. The so called leaders of these wars are never on the front lines. That is the only way a war should be fought. You want to start it you had better be there to lead the fight.

Its also too bad you don't see many demonstrations in that country to change the leadership. We have them here but not nearly big enough for any kind of change. Youd don't see any over there so they are way more scared of their government than we are... Not that we are any safer from ours really...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Iran can be surprise attacked only by ballistic missile or missiles launched from sub submerged nearby if they have no detectors along their coast, which is probable.

Now it is clear why Rumsfeld once said that ballistic missiles tipped with conventional warheads can be used against terrorists.

For attack on Iran, first wave will consists of such ballistic missiles so the Kolcuga systems and active radar defence systems could be destroyed prior the conventional attack with aircraft could start. If this first wave fails and Iran succeeds to use their electromagnetic pulse devices on detected U.S. hardware, then all will go nuclear.

Iran can hit US very har . Read people. Dont just speculate out from what old crraapp you see on Youtube.

Its just like . You think that the new F-5 that is on Youtube is the new jet!! its not. They are just testing the tailsection for the new jet. The new jet looks like the F-18 not like the F-5.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant

Oh my, i've just realised the implications of what this means.

If they wanted, they could have us by the balls.

Thats assuming they are actually telling the truth and not just trying to intimidate us . Keep in mind who this claim is coming from. Achmadenijad has also claimed that the Haulocost is just a myth and that there are no homosexuals in Iran.

If this claim is true it could potentially be very dangerous for the surrounding cities. However I tend to take any claims like this coming from Iran with a grain of salt.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Sorry ,Whatever counter measures that we think they have ,don't you no that they bought it from someone ? and during it's development the cold war has still been going on ? and we have a way around it ,or to find it .

It's this easy . they will never no our secrets ,but you can bet we no all there's . simple .

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by vertol
Sorry ,Whatever counter measures that we think they have ,don't you no that they bought it from someone ? and during it's development the cold war has still been going on ? and we have a way around it ,or to find it .

It's this easy . they will never no our secrets ,but you can bet we no all there's . simple .

This is the dumbest thing i have ever heard. We know a lot , but we never know hove much.

Have objectiv is it to pe a patriot beliver ? Not much thats just moral suport.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
lol I have to laugh at this all...

how can anyone belive for a minute that Iran would last (interms of warfare) any longer than Iraq?

LOL their em devices, 10,000 missiles...

we used nothing on Iraq lol, we will loose nothing more than what we choose to loose in order to not come off any worse then we have to...

If there is any doubt we'd just use a large warhead over Iran via ICBM and fry every electronic device in the country... that plus maybe 20-40 moabs on anything they choose to make it fast and undetectable (no warning) 20-40 hiroshama sized conventional bombs, one airburst over the country to fry the vast majority of the electronics...

lol what would be left, behind that would be coming the shock and awe style attack we did and from the east the Israelis...

11,000 missiles that if we chose would never get launched...

the whole thing is a sham... we could end it in under 5 minutes anytime we chose...we chose how well they do, probably we will take some big hits so we can spend more money upgrading lol, welcome to the evils of war...

But Iran? Have a chance? No

and Russia and China aren't going to do anything, they still get the oil, it's just now America has a piece of the profits... except it helps America payback the debt, they both know the flow is better assured under us greedy capitalists that would want to sell as much as possible...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

Iran also says there are no gay people in their country. Didn;t read all the replies to the post, not sure if someone else mentioned that. Either way, the statement is just a sales pitch to the world and no one is listening, again.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by StargateSG7

Wow this guy is a nutcase

Like McDonalds tho, Im lovin it.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by dntwastetime]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

I wonder how this war plays out? US airstrike? or something similar to the iraq war? Iran is a worthy opponent, yet small and can be devastated by an airstrike the war would be decided. Human bodies would be a puddle of water,
animals lay dead. Then there's the allies situation. This is by far going to take a dump on the world....if this happens. Best to prepare just to be on the safe side.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join