It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor's predictions are unfolding before our eyes...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
John Titor is simply a ficticious character invented by a Intel Operative or perhaps a smart Blogger / Author with Intel Connections / Family / Friends

Any predictions made are simply predictive programming. The events predicted are simply plans. Some of these plans are initiated and carried out .

That's all , no Time Travel Necessary . H.G. Wells wrote fiction which was actually predictive programming given to him by the NWO / Illuminati . Many of his Fictitious stories have come to pass not because of time travel but because of an Agenda / Plan. H.G.Wells wrote about WW2 before WW1 had even started in fact between 1898 -1910 he wrote about Atomic bombs , WW2 , Flights to the Moon etc etc. Thus John Titor is simply a Illuminati Predictive programming exercise , one of many designed to acclimatise the gullible into accepting , and perhaps even supporting , the NWO evil system . Please do some research and try to understand the complicities of Social Cultural Engineering , Predictive programming and preplanned Agenda's. That' what's been happening since the 1800's . All wars are planned all outcomes predicted . Social change does not happen by chance every major event is planned. The World is a stage and we are merely players upon it.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dj_molecular

"The Matrix has YOU!!!! not me... im free..... "

Anyone who claims to be truly free is trapped!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Titor was a hoax, couple of kids on florida made the whole thing up! For all of those that belive in Titor, do me a favor and go read the book "Alas Babylon". Then come back and we will discuss it some more.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tapped In
John Titor wanted NOTHING... But you to listen and learn, so...

Ever heard of a little thing called attention?

Whoever the guy was he's probably laughing at how gullible all the believers are

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Is it possible you are looking to act as a stand-in for Titor and profit from it?

How do you suppose I may profit from this? I'm all ears...

I need as much money as I can get to help prepare for whats to come...

In all seriousness though, I am writing a novel that has a major character that may or may not be very similar to Titor. If anything I will be able to get the point of the story across with help from the profundity given by our Mr. Titor.

I'll be able to help others help themselves much more effectively than posting here with the wolves lurking in the woods.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze
Actually whether Titor was real or not is a question you don't need to wrestle with..

The question should be do you believe in multiple realities. If String theory / M-theory and Loop Quantum Gravity are correct... (I advocate LQG) and there are indeed an infinite number of realities where every conceivable outcome happens running simultaneously... then you have no choice but to believe the Titor story...[quote/]

I do believe in a Multi-verse... Let me expound...

"Assuming all things are relative in a multi-versal platform, a person can easily carve his or her path in any way imaginable; as long as they are conscious of it happening."

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Attention...

Please... You can do better than that. Keep trying...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Raistlyyn

A couple of kids in Florida...

Come on... Please...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

It doesn't matter. He's gotten the world to think and maybe, just maybe, one person with the ability to help us get out of this conundrum is reading RIGHT NOW!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Tapped In,

I hate to burst your bubble but I think its pretty obvious this so called "time traveler", John Titor, is nothing more than a fictional character!

Proof? Simple, here is a question that John was asked and his answer. Its on his web site.

Question: Are the Olympics still being played in the future?

John's Answer: As a result of the many conflicts, no, there were no official Olympics after 2004. However, it appears they may be revived in 2040.

Thats funny, if I'm not mistaken are the Olympics not being held in Beijing of this year (2008).

And here is something I find very convenient. Why is it his pictures of his time machine hard to make out? One would think that in the year 2036, the technology for pictures would be a lot better than in 2001.

Like I stated, John Titor is nothing more than a fictional character made up by some cleaver person to reel gullible people in for profit!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by no_pulse

OK, one last time...

I don't care if Titor is real or is a close relative of the Easter Bunny. The word is out and we KNOW what can happen if things play out in this timeline.

The Legend of John Titor is in full force. I believe... if not in him, but the possibility of him and his pontifications.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I have come too late to the fay with too little. So, I will simply say, maybe yes, maybe no, but no maybe maybe.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone

We'll then he is wrong. He should of said it's gonna start in 2009. There is no other way to view this, other than an incorrect prediction.

Did you ever read the Titor story from beginning to end? He did NOT say we were having civil war in 2005 he said thats when it began. The first shot is not fired until 2008. I have understood from the first time I read the Titor story that it would not become a shooting war until 2008 and even then it does not get much bigger than some firefights for quite sometime after that.

When martial law came down in NO because of Katrina right away I had this intuition that this was what Titor spoke of from his point of view and possible timeline. Because this one woke up a LOT of still sleeping people. You didn't feel the energy shift then? Think man!

I am not saying Titor is right or wrong, but you sure are from the statement you made. If I was you I would read the entire Titor story before I looked too foolish.

Edit to add this.

Originally posted by no_pulse
And here is something I find very convenient. Why is it his pictures of his time machine hard to make out? One would think that in the year 2036, the technology for pictures would be a lot better than in 2001.

Why do people bring up the pictures looking bad? They were scanned with 2001 technology. Then compressed for the Internet.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Attention...

Please... You can do better than that. Keep trying...

You would be surprised how many people make stuff up on here to get attention

You havent been here long enough to notice though I guess

[edit on 30/6/2008 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I'll bite. Im not sure if this has been posted. but hey OP, what about the olympics being canceled? Hmm funny, Im going to be watching the olympic trials in about an horu or so. so uh... HAHAHAAH DEBUNKED

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I guess... I haven't been a member long.

Here is another little pondering to add to the fire...

Article posted today!

Olympic nightmare: A red tide in the Yellow Sea

BEIJING: With less than six weeks before it plays host to the Olympic sailing regatta, the city of Qingdao has mobilized thousands of people and an armada of small boats to clean up an algae bloom that is choking large stretches of the coastline and threatening to impede the Olympic competition.

Continue Reading...

www.iht.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Too smug, too soon...

Read my last post.

www.iht.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I guess... I haven't been a member long.

Here is another little pondering to add to the fire...

Article posted today!

Olympic nightmare: A red tide in the Yellow Sea

BEIJING: With less than six weeks before it plays host to the Olympic sailing regatta, the city of Qingdao has mobilized thousands of people and an armada of small boats to clean up an algae bloom that is choking large stretches of the coastline and threatening to impede the Olympic competition.

Continue Reading...

www.iht.com...

Dont forget the winter olympics two years ago, last time I checked that was an olympics that went ahead

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Here is the Coast to coast interview it will explain the entire story. It doesn't matter if you believe or not this interview is great. Its in 12 parts enjoy.

Oops forgot to add it!

[edit on 30-6-2008 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Why all this debunking 'bout time travel? I am personally in Taiwan right now at work Tuesday (10:12AM) and it's still Monday in Cali where I'm from

I am in the future folks. Any questions bout Tuesday for those of ya'll still in Monday?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join