It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor's predictions are unfolding before our eyes...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

All too true. Maybe it's time for people to begin to think for themselves and get their opinions from self-derived facts.

Everything else will smooth itself out from there.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tapped In

No, I don't think you did read them. "Propaganda from those who only believe what they wanna believe." That sounds exactly like what you're doing. Spreading propaganda and not listening to the other side of the argument. I've already considered your side of the argument and its not worth considering. Me and tons of others have brought you facts backed up with logic and science and you choose to ignore them to fester your own ignorance. Good luck with that.

And no, I haven't moved on because I feel like it is my civil duty to stop this idiocy in its tracks.

[edit on 6/30/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

You are a funny person. I'll give you that.

'Your civic duty..."

Ok, here is what you want...

I am wrong. I will discontinue my personal beliefs because a person I have no relation to or personal understanding of told me so, simply because he thinks I am wrong and that I should crawl back into my hole with my fellow troglodytes.

FYI - I have no propagandistic motives. I merely stated my opinion according to information that I derived is note worthy.

What happens from there is up to the reader...

What will happen next reader?

i guess the main point is the countless number of threads on here already about this guy

there is no real way to prove/disprove the guy cause he states alternate futures can happen and nothing he states could happen

pretty vague if you ask me

i dont believe him but I find it interesting

did we need another post like this? I dont think so but hey, who am i

im just glad there are no more CNN reptilian reporters and reptilian paul mccartney threads

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
According to Mr Titor, the United States was supposed to begin a civil war strarting in 2005......I'm still waiting for that one.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Tapped In, I take this like I take every other single thing said by somebody with no definitive proof -- unbiased. If what somebody says comes to pass actually comes to pass, fine, and if it doesn't, fine.

Saying he's a fake or worshipping him like a god will make no difference in the end. All it will do is leave one side disappointed.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

The Civil War Titor was referring to is becoming all too clear these days. I don't look forward to what will become of our already crumbling nation.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

reply to post by jprophet420

Recheck your premises. Think like someone who exists from Titor's timeline and get back to me...

they arent my premises they're his. I'm going by his posts.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I get your meaning. Trust me, I do. I do not look to Titor as a demigod or any silly thing like that.

He was just a man that opened my eyes to the possibilities of our future. It was up to me to act.

I am not an idolater. I do not worship anything but knowledge and excellence.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

Just wait... It's coming... Just a little more patience. Let the powers that be let their grand scheme play out and you'll see.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The curious thing to me is - how does a time machine identify the right timeline to return to?

Titor said something about a % deviation or something to that effect. That is a fantastic snake-oil-salesman type comment. something along the lines of "Blind them with brilliance or baffle them with Bullsh!t".

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

You are not. Read again!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 2believeor0

2% to be accurate, but that in itself could mean anything. I don't rely on those minor details.

What was the moral of his story? To help our sorry bottoms. Let's not parse words when we could help so many help themselves.

Forget the polemics for a second and look at the big picture.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

reply to post by 2believeor0

What was the moral of his story?

moral of the story?

geesh, then you could just use common sense and know the world is # and needs to be fixed, it all starts with all of us coming together as people and as equals, no better than the next or worse

thats a good moral to follow and I didnt need to travel

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Tapped In

You can believe what you wanna believe man. I'll admit I did kind of get carried away and I was wrong for that. I was really just tryin to help you out man, that's all. I don't mean any offense really. I shouldn't have called it idiocy and such. They are your beliefs and I respect them. My main point is really that we don't need any more thousand post John Titor threads. I am just really tired of seeing them, as I'm sure alot of people are. For real though, read the links that I gave you because even if you don't believe John Titor is a fraud, they may give you more reasons to back your point. I just believe in looking at both sides of the argument, that's all. I don't want you to go back on what you believe on account of me if that's what you really believe. Good luck with your research though.

I DO applaud you for standing up for your beliefs so strongly. And THAT, my friend, is commendable.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

"I WANT TO BELIEVE" and i have an open mind... but still i digress, proof is in the matter of the proverbial "pudding". I have been a member of Anomalies.net for the last 8 years under a different name. We have gone back and forth over Titor. Why would i try a debunk something that we havent gone over a thousand times... Look im not gonna stoop to your feeble mind as to believe what you want to believe. goto anomalies.net yourself and goto the time travel forum, and watch how we dissected Mr. John Titors story sans Physicist and all. Go for it, your in for a loooooong read

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

And 2%, "DIVERGENCE", is what its called is alot in consideration to time. Point blank

Ohhhh by the way!!!!!
THE MATRIX HAS YOU!!!

[edit on 30-6-2008 by dj_molecular]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

You say that "Master Debunker's have written Titor's claims off as a HOAX, without any proof, rhyme or reasoning.", and then you go on to say "I do not think he was lying. I have always been gifted in "smelling out a rat" in every scenario imaginable and have ALWAYS been proven correct. I have complete faith in my intuition and ability to see beyond what is 'seemingly' going on in front of me."

Your intuition is just that, intuition. It has no proof, rhyme, nor reason, on its own. Perhaps it may to you, but to the rest of us, it's simply one guy's gut feeling, and his word on it, as opposed to hard fact.

What's to say these "Master Debunkers" don't have the very same intuition and ability - apparently an infallible ability at that - to know if someone's being devious or not?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Blitzkreigen

"Although I'm not laughing when Titor said that Texas, Arizona and California 'will be' ( or is it 'are'? ) speaking a LOT more Spanish. "

Anybody with 2 cents worth of brain could figure that out with the influx of border immigrants... I LIVE 45 minutes away from the border and have witnessed this even before it became national news...... I LIVE IN ARIZONA

What bothers me the most is that this guy made enough logical conclusions to make rational predictions that will have people rambling for years... ala' Orson Wells War of the Worlds .

You know what i will just jump into my Delorean and set the Flux Capacitor to 2035 and see whats up...
I should be back in........ wait..... before i even wrote this post... Ohhhh sorry i ended up in a different timeline cause of the 2% divergence. In my new timeline Stephen Hawking isnt in a wheel chair and can speak with his voice and puts john titor to shame..... oops did i say that??? Damn time divergence. I forgot in this timeline we dont speak english ......

[edit on 30-6-2008 by dj_molecular]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mad_Hatter
Why don't ya'll contribute to one of the existing threads on this subject? There are billions of them.

With that said, I wish you luck in your endeavors. I'm done with this thread.

Then you went on to say later....

Originally posted by Mad_Hatter
And no, I haven't moved on because I feel like it is my civil duty to stop this idiocy in its tracks.

Yes.. I can see your scientific arguement... You get a standing ovation from me for being a hypocrite.

As for Civil war in 2005... here's my perspective that it took place..

I see 2005 as a real eye opener to how the US citizens felt hopeless and lost during a time where they needed help and support from a governing body that is set up to help it's citizens....

Katrina formed on August 23 during the 2005

Hurricane Katrina

TENS OF THOUSANDS TRAPPED IN SUPERDOME; CONDITIONS DETERIORATE: “A 2-year-old girl slept in a pool of urine. Crack vials littered a restroom. Blood stained the walls next to vending machines smashed by teenagers. ‘We pee on the floor. We are like animals,’ said Taffany Smith, 25, as she cradled her 3-week-old son, Terry. … By Wednesday, it had degenerated into horror. … At least two people, including a child, have been raped. At least three people have died, including one man who jumped 50 feet to his death, saying he had nothing left to live for. There is no sanitation. The stench is overwhelming.”" [Los Angeles Times, 9/1/05]

3,000 STRANDED AT CONVENTION CENTER WITHOUT FOOD OR WATER: “With 3,000 or more evacuees stranded at the convention center — and with no apparent contingency plan or authority to deal with them — collecting a body was no one’s priority. … Some had been at the convention center since Tuesday morning but had received no food, water or instructions.” [Times-Picayune]

23rd — THOUSANDS REMAIN MISSING: Nearly three months after Katrina hit, the National Center for Missing Adults says over 6,500 people are unaccounted for in the hurricane’s wake. In addition, “more than 400 bodies remain unidentified.” [ABC News, 11/23/05]

KATRINA TIMELINE

Civil unrest? Is this not another term for Civil war? Where the people who are to be protected by the government are let down as they look for escape goats?

A blogger in Oklahoma posts her acount of delivering goods to an isolated FEMA facility for Hurricane Katrina survivors which feels to her more like a detainment camp than a shelter.

Jesse Jackson was right when he said "refugees" was not the appropriate word for the poor souls dislocated due to Katrina. But he was wrong about why it is not appropriate. It's not appropriate because they are detainees, not refugees.

Katrina: Blog account from Oklahoma "FEMA Detainment Camp"

WASHINGTON — Victims of Hurricane Katrina told Congress on Tuesday that they were held at gunpoint, treated like criminals and left to sleep next to dead bodies because the government at all levels failed to protect them as they tried to escape flooding waters.

"We slept next to dead bodies. We slept on streets ... next to human feces and urine," she said. "The way we were treated by police was demoralizing and inhuman. They made everybody lie on the ground with their hands on their heads, even babies."

Katrina Victims Tell Congress Stories of Horror, Say Racism Played Key Role In Poor Government Response

So yes..there has been Civil unrest or War.. on Civilians during a time of crisis.. the authorities cracked down on their own citizens.

When ONE persons rights can be trampled on... then all can be trampled on. Just because not everyone has been victimized does not mean there was no civil unrest and suppression in 2005.

There's war in Iraq.. but is there war going on everywhere? Or just those places where fighting is taking place?

You decide...

Peace

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

Thank you.

I respect your standpoint as well. It may be overkill for someone who has seen many a thread such as this, but then again there are those who don't know or haven't heard.

We'll see how it plays out, huh?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dj_molecular

To whom the MATRIX has DJ, we will see...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join