It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor's predictions are unfolding before our eyes...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

So you use the similarities between timelines to support Titor AND the disparities?
How...convenient...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
titor seems legit to me

i think HE was wrong about how different our timelines are

he was sent back to get some computer thingy - not exactly a top secret/must complete job -

his 'predictions' are pretty dang good

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2believeor0
reply to post by titorite

But his timeline "differed" from ours by only 2%, no? So I would expect 98% of the major occurances in his timeline to come true, no?

The comment (from titor) about needing the IBM machine should have revealed the hoax. Over time, software and h/w interfaces evolve that the outdated stuff becomes entirely unusable. In any case, anything that an old machine can do, a new one can too. The comment about a unix bug is just to wow non experienced reader.

Actually, he gets pretty detailed about it, but makes mistakes. But as I pointed out earlier, with a 2% difference in our timelines, theres no way he needed a 5100. I really want to believe the guy, and the 'recolection of his timelines history' is fascinating, but even one mistake discredits it all.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ohioriver

No your statement shocked me. If what you said about John Titor is true then I will look into him a little more.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
You know what amazes me? I gave a bunch of things that Titor correctly predicted, USING HIS OWN WORDS, and still a bunch of dipsheeps say "he never even got one prediction right".

Another thing that greatly annoys me is when people say "we didn't have a civil war in 2004/5 so that proves he's wrong".
He said, if any of you debunkers would care to actually read his quotes, that the civil war would start in 2004, characterized as Waco/Ruby Ridge type events. These would be about 1 a month. He also said that by 2008 everyone would realize the world they thought they were living in was over. Additionally, at this time or later, actual fighting would break out.

You know, the mods are REAL QUICK to ban someone who hoaxes on here. How about being just as quick to ban LIARS, i.e, those who purposely state something that they know to be untrue? I don't care if you think Titor was a total liar, or an actual time traveler, JUST QUOTE HIM CORRECTLY.

I will quote myself again in the next post Yes, I realize this is not proper etiquette, but I'm not going to retype it, and we have drifted off topic. I have listed numerous things that he predicted. Now it is up to the "debunkers" to say whether his statements in 2000 and 2001 reflect reality as we know it.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by sir_chancealot]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot

JAN 29, 2001 - JOHN: "I get no pleasure out of being right when it comes to CJD disease, war in the Middle East or suffering people in far away lands. There's nothing like the look on someone's face when you tell them 100,000 people will be dead tomorrow.

I did a little research on the "100,000 people" dead in a 24 hour period. Did you know that there have only been 43 instances (45 if you count Hiroshima and Nagasaki) of 100,000 people literally dying from an event in a 24 hour period?

He said this several years before the Tsunami. Think about that for a minute. Only 43 (non man-made) disasters of this magnitude in ALL OF RECORDED HUMAN HISTORY. What are the odds that he would be less than 5 years off? The first numbers on that disaster reported 100,000 people killed. We know that number to be far greater now, but that was the number first reported, and the number that people will say when you ask them how many died in THE tsunami.

Here are a few quotes, in no particular order, that should raise your eyebrows just a bit. (italics are mine) Remember, THESE REMARKS WERE SAID IN JANUARY AND FEBRUARY OF 2001.

1) ... Yes there were biological and chemical weapons used. No mind control weapons but there are new "non-lethal" weapon systems that turn out to be quite lethal. Sometimes I watch your television programs that show SWAT teams using new non-lethal weapons. They usually start out with, "In the future, the army and police will fight its enemies with new weapons systems…" When they use the word "enemy", they're talking about YOU! You don't really think the Marines are going to jump out of helicopters overseas with sticky goop, pepper spray and seizure lights, do you?
2) ... Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency. This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election.
3) ... I'm glad to see it's so easy for to dismiss the Middle East. Yes, I suppose it is a no brainer but pretty soon it will be a "no arrmer" and a "no legger".
4) ... I believe they are pretty close to putting a man in orbit. It shouldn't surprise you if they do that soon. (Note: said about the Chinese in 2001)
5) (Q) Does the civil war start in such a way that those willing will have time to remove themselves to safer locations. (A) Yes. You will be forced to ask yourself how many civil rights you will give up to feel safe.
6) (Q) Will you readily be able to identify the enemy? (A) They will be the ones arresting and holding people without due process.
7) ...They were set in motion ten, twenty, even thirty years ago. Are you really surprised to find out that Iraq has nukes now or is that just BS to whip everyone up into accepting the next war?
8) ...However, if I had an opportunity to talk to a time traveler, I might ask questions like: How exactly does the singularity sensor measure the expansion of the inner event horizon or why does the reality of multiple worlds support the religious dogma that there are no good or bad people just good and bad desicions or what were the political motivations that changed the U.S. Constitution?

That should be enough for now.

There's something else that I have never gotten the answer to. The Olympics have been split up to run every 2 years, with winter and summer games alternating. Does anyone know when this was first done, and which games were moved? In other words, if the Olympics were still every 4 years, I want to determine if the 2008 Olympics would belong to 2006 or 2010.

So, the question up for debate for debunkers is as follows:

1A) Has anyone else predicted an event within 5 years where 100,000 people or more died? Remember, only 43 of these events (non man-made) have ever occured IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF THE HUMAN RACE.

1b) Have "non-lethal" weapons turned out to be quite lethal? Research "Taser deaths" and the problems with the new "microwave crowd control" device, and get back with me.

2) There is always "civil unrest" around elections in America. Question: Was the "civil unrest" due to the 2004 elections normal, or very noteworthy? Think carefully on this one: what happened in 2004 that was different?

3) Is this a reference to Iraqi veterns coming back sans limbs, at a rate that hasn't been seen since Vietnam?

4) The chinese launched their first manned space flight on October 15, 2003. Can anyone show articles that expected this to happen at least 1 year prior? As I remember, everyone was kind of shocked at this.

5) "How many civil rights will you give up to feel safe" is THE major question of today. Is there anyone disputing this?

6) Titor said the enemy will be the "ones arresting and holding people without due process". Is there any doubt this is actually going on? No. Can any of you honestly say that you expected to witness this BEFORE a breakdown of civil society? Anyone....? Bueller....?

7) Did anyone predict in 2001 that Iraq would NOT have nuclear weapons? IIRC, everyone thought that they were getting/acquiring nuclear weapons. The only question was if they had them, and how long until they did have them. No one guessed that they wouldn't have ANY weapons or ANY program.

8) "...what were the political motivations that changed the U.S. Constitution?
" Can anyone doubt that our Constitution has been changed? Indeed, what ARE the political motivations of this change?

Now, don't offer me your opinions. Don't offer me why you think this, or why you think that. SHOW ME THAT HE WAS WRONG IN THE ABOVE 8 QUOTES WITH LINKS FROM REPUTABLE SOURCES.

Is that so hard to ask from the "debunkers"?

2)

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I am sure that this has been said somewhere before but just in case:

This is a seemingly small comment that can easily be passed over whilst getting excited about Titor's more dramatic claims.

13. We don't know what's on Mars yet.

But we do ... as of just a few days ago.

Surely the presence of water on Mars would be known in Titor's "world line"?

If one thing is wrong ... doesn't that make it all wrong?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   

If one thing is wrong ... doesn't that make it all wrong?

Not necessarily. Titor can't know the answer to everything, even if he is from the future. Do you know what I ate today? Sure that's an impossible question for you to answer. So how about some news - did you know 12 people were killed today in a traffic accident near my house? I bet you didn't, but it was news.

Just like Titor can't know everything. Maybe he said nothing was found on Mars, but he just never saw the news reports in his time saying that stuff was found on Mars.

Do you see what I am saying?

Playing devil's advocate here. I'm not saying Titor is legit, I'm just saying him getting a few things wrong doesn't prove he's a fake. As long as he gets most predictions right, there's a possibility he could be legit.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by OrangeAlarmClock]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot

He said, if any of you debunkers would care to actually read his quotes, that the civil war would start in 2004, characterized as Waco/Ruby Ridge type events.

I don't care if you think Titor was a total liar, or an actual time traveler, JUST QUOTE HIM CORRECTLY.

Ok then ... this is from the John Titor web-site:

There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005. That conflict flares up and down for 10 years

I am here for personal reasons. For a few months now, I have bee trying to alert anyone that would listen to the possibility of a civil war in the United States in 2005

In my 2012, I was 14 years old spending most of my time living, running and hiding in the woods and rivers of central Florida. The civil war was in its 7th year and the world war was three years away.

From the age of 8 to 12, we lived away from the cities and spent most of our time in a farm community with other families avoiding conflict with the federal police and National Guard

He was born in 1998 ... so that makes it 2006 to 2010 that he was avoiding the conflict

Oh yeah ... look!

Outright open fighting was common by then

I'm not sure I said that exactly. By 2008, I would say the civil conflict is pretty much at everyone's doorstep. Western instability during the conflict leads to the attack in 2015. WWIII is very short with a longer period of mop up.

... mmm ...

It seems to me that Titor does indeed say that there would be conflict at the present time ... and there isn't ... and I am quoting him correctly ...

I know that Titor's claims are all very romantic and dramatic and seem like they will give all those out there who want be post-apocalyptic adventure hero's a chance to live out their dream ... but if you just look carefully at what John says it is obvious that he is simply a very talented story teller ... but not a time traveller.

it would make a cool movie ... just don't let M. Night Shyamalan write or direct it ...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by OrangeAlarmClock

No ... I disagree on this one ... water on Mars would be house hold common knowledge ... He also claims to be a special time travelling agent, someone who would presumably have a certain level of security clearance and he also states that he "knows" they are planning a mission to Mars in his time line.

12. No mission to Mars but we are working on it. There is a group working on the idea of gravity displacement to get into space but the calculations and error rate are very large obstacles to overcome.

If he was a legit time traveller he would know about water on Mars

Water on Mars is big ...

[edit on 1/7/08 by Horza]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Trying to catch up and I couldnt get past page 8 before I had to chime in... again for the record I am not saying Titor is a hoax and I am not saying he is isn't...

First off to even bring up Hilary Clinton winning the election at this point is by far way too premature. Correct me if I am wrong, but has the elections taken place and I missed it? They have not happened yet, so to say he was wrong right now is premature. What would happen if Obama were to be killed before the elections? Who do you think would be the Democratic Nominee at that point? My money says Hilary Clinton. It is not beyond the relm of possibility that this can still happen.

I love the guys who bring up the civil war... Titor claimed it began in 2005 and that the first shot was not fired until 2008. If we read our history books we are told that WW1 began on June 28th 1914 with the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, heir to the Austro-Hungarian throne, by Gavrilo Princip, a Bosnian Serb citizen of Austria-Hungary and member of the Black Hand. Was the whole world at war when WW1 began? No it was not. The retaliation is what started the various alliances causing a chain reaction of war declarations. So when you look back at the events as they happened, one can pin point that the war started on June 28th of 1914, but do you really think for one minute that on that same day that everyone in the US, Mexico or Canada said to themselves..."Oh World War has begun!" ? Of course not!!! No one KNEW that the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand would trigger the series of events that followed. So Titor's claim that civil war broke out in 2005 has not been proven completely wrong.....yet. Wait til 2009 before you begin saying that this claim is untrue. We still have 6 months to go to wait and see if the first shot is fired.

The Olympics.... to say that this "prediction" is wrong actually does hold water. However the argument could be made that the Winter Olympics don't really count. I know hundreds of people who say the "real" Olympics are the Summer games and not the Winter games. Is it possible that the Olympics could be canceled this year due to rising global tensions? You better believe it!!! If the US or Israel invade Iran you better believe that Russia and China will get involved. It is very possible that this years Olympic Games could be canceled at that point.

Titor is dead on accurate about beef and CDJ. Just do a little research and you will see that for yourself.

Is there really civil unrest right now?? Some say yes, some say no. In my opinion civil unrest is everywhere you look. Does anyone consider the growing 9/11 truth movement as civil unrest? What about the way We Are Change has been confronting just about every Politician they can reach? Does that count as "civil unrest"? The Bilderberg Group sure drew a nice little crowd this year in Virgina...does that count as civil unrest? What about the countless reports we see of citizens being tased and arrested for asking questions. Does that count? The kid in Florida who was tased at the Kerry event sure did bring about a lot of people screaming about unfair treatment between citizens and police... you know the guy..Mr. "Don't tase me bro" did that incident count as civil unrest? Just wait and see what happens to protesters at either the Democratic or Republican conventions this year... that may very well count as "Civil Unrest". Look how the economy is tanking, people are losing their homes, tent cities are popping up, reports of people living in their cars all over the US...does any of this count as civil unrest? It does in my eyes cause people are getting really ticked off at the Government. Which just so happens to be the nature of the "predicted" civil war...Citizens VS their Government. Most of us here at ATS are in agreement that when TSHTF the last place you want to be is in the city... isn't that the same thing Titor said? The Government will have control of the cities and that the "Civil War" would be fought by the people in Rural areas against the Government which is in control of the Cities.

Now let me touch on the pictures that everyone keeps mentioning. They must have a better quality picture in 2036 right? Well if what Titor says is true... and nuclear war happens in 2015 I am sure that the last thing people will be upgrading is the quality of pictures when large cities are lying in ruin, food is scarce and people have once again begun to rely on each other to survive. Stop and read how he describes the future.. it is not a pretty picture and I am sure picture quality is not on the top of the list of priorities. What he described was a much different world where material possessions and nice flashy impressive cameras are not a priority.

Is Titor a hoax?? I don't know and I don't care, but I sure do see some truth in his message. I don't trust the food supply, I dont trust the water supply, I am not the only one. I do not trust our Government, I am not the only one. Am I pissed off at the government for rising gas prices? Rising Energy cost? The way people are losing their homes after being bamboozled and over paying for them to begin with? Oh yeah I am and I am not the only one. I am only a few paychecks away from living in my car myself, which wont run cause I can not afford to put gas in it. Am I "civily unrested"? You better believe it...and I am not the only one.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tapped In

Originally posted by Zepherian
I understand the principles of 'today's' physics, but I also understand that what is fiction today, can and will be fact in the very near future.

Your talking about mass conscious and shaping the future with it!
The govs abuse this knowledge to make their future happen.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by johndoeknows]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
If you believe - like most of us - that time travel WILL be possible at some point in the future, then a visit from a time-traveller in 2000/2001 isn't far-fetched, is it.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
people moaning about comments in here.

my god, its a FORUM

i think the titor story is fascanating, iv read it all, thought deeply about it, and to be honest im 50/50

my head say "ha ha what a load of rubbish"
but there is something in the way he told the story, he never once cracked, and he had some pretty darn clever people asking.

as i say, im 50/50

it does annoy me though, when people read things the way they want them to come across.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by foco187
john titor is so of a fake, i have been silenced, discriminated and BLOCKED from this message board.... ATS... you are a scam!!!! i have a 5th amendment right to say what i want to say.... this is NOT CHINA!!!!! .... BLOCK ME AGAIN... it just shows your a TOOL of the system PERIOD!!!!!!..... you care not of the freedom an rights of individuals ..... but only of yourselves .
Someone speaks the truth!!!, you ban them.
Have fun with yer lame arse site...........

I WILL BE BACK....DNS STYLE and much more

How can I refute such intelligence...

Oh yeah...

The Fifth Amendment of the United States Constitution:

“No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.”

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Threadfall

How many times must I say that I'm not in this for a battle. I cannot be provoked.

I would rather you all battled for your crumbling constitutional rights in the same manner you so vehemently call fraud to something you do not understand.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Oh... you are beginning to get the picture.

If you read my posts you will get a clear understanding of what I am actually seeking to achieve.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

I would ask you sir, Why are you so vested in having everyone share your opinion that John Titor was a fraud? What do you gain?

If John Titor's predictions are in the future to be absolutely shown to be correct, will you apologize to all those whose opinions you currently dismiss with such contempt? Should the missiles rain down on America in 2015 as he predicted, will you loudly admit you were wrong? Probably not. Should, in the 2030's, the America John Titor predicted exist, will you apologize to everyone whose opinions and beliefs in Support of Titor you currently rubbish? Probably not.

As we all know the sun revolves around the Earth. Some crazy people in the past said it was not so. They prove their theory is true with elaborate explanations, that the earth revolves around the sun. But, don't buy into that theory. Reality is always unchanging.

That seems to be how you think.

How long did it take for the Catholic Church to admit that Galileo was right?

Your view is so limited, that you, and others of your ilk, cannot accept that what you believe may be wrong.

And again, I ask you, Why are you so vested in shoving your opinion down everyone's throat? What do you gain, short of some psychological benefit that you seem to derive from believing you are the only person in the world whose opinion is correct?

In the universe, the value of what you say is truth, is meaningless. You are not God. Unless you are omniscient, how dare you claim to know with any certainty that John Titor was a fraud.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Threadfall

You are hilarious, but alas not understanding. I suggest finding another person to berate in a childish manner. What you seek to achieve, cannot be accomplished.

BTW - I have no religious affiliation of any kind. But, that is another topic, so I will not take the conversation away from Mr. Titor and the awareness he has helped bring our people.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTilde

Thanks for the clarity on Mrs. Clinton. I didn't feel like addressing what was obvious to those who actually read.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join