It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor's predictions are unfolding before our eyes...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Even though I have been a paranormal investigator for the last 25 years and have experienced some incredible things, I would have never thought that I would be following the advice of a 'supposed' Time Traveler.

One of the first things I learned in paranormal investigation in not to trust ANYONE. For the most part, people who make extraordinary claims are just look for an extraordinary amount of attention or are 'off their Meds' or 'on something else.'

What makes John Titor's claims different to me?

First off, just bringing up his name in some threads throughout the internet will create such a fervor that I can literally feel peoples anxiety through their words.

Second and most intriguing to me is that the so called and self-proclaimed, "Master Debunker's" have written Titor's claims off as a HOAX, without any proof, rhyme or reasoning.

And Third and most importantly...

I do not think he was lying. I have always been gifted in "smelling out a rat" in every scenario imaginable and have ALWAYS been proven correct. I have complete faith in my intuition and ability to see beyond what is 'seemingly' going on in front of me.

I have had the opportunity to walk in very tight circles with some of today's paranormal elite and know when I'm being handed a pile of manure. I recently left that world, simply because I know 'who' and 'what' they really are.

Very elaborate Con Artists.

John Titor wanted NOTHING... But you to listen and learn, so...

I have listened, read and learned everything he has said in regards to what we are to expect and do not need to ponder any further.

John Titor is the real deal and you can help yourself by heading his words. I have and will continue to do so.

Google Search on John Titor Threads...

www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Can you list any of his predictions that have come to pass?

I have to admit life in 2008 the year we were to realize the life we were living was over, is turning out to be interesting, with the way gas prices are and his mention of bicycle tires.

But when I look outside, I don't see a civil war in the USA.

Yet

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tapped In

Second and most intriguing to me is that the so called and self-proclaimed, "Master Debunker's" have written Titor's claims off as a HOAX, without any proof, rhyme or reasoning.

That seems perfectly okay to me, considering how Titor himself could hardily bring back evidence from the future to support his claims.

But, who knows?

Maybe a bunch of teenagers will get it into their head to make sure those prophecies come true.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
Can you list any of his predictions that have come to pass?

I originally posted these in response to another post a while back...

1. Titor stated that CERN was going to announce that they expect to create mini black holes in their particle collider.

What's happening in August? Hmmm....

2. He made reference to a Skyscraper 'missing' in NY

He said this way before 9/11

3. He stated that the US Constitution would wither away in front of our eyes.

Need I expound on this one?

4. He told us that NO WMD's would be found in Iraq.

5. He said that Stephen Hawking would change his opinion in regards to Black Holes.

There are others...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Tapped In

Out with it then.

Don't beat about the bush - we want to know just how accurate this "time-traveller" has been.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
History is cyclical and if you're vague you can successfully predict the future based on the past, it's a fractal construct. That is how horoscopes work, they're vague and people fill in the blanks.

Also, if there is social engineering going on, and I am one of those that believes there is, then it makes sense such people would want to condition people to accept it, to have a pavlovian response of acceptance programmed in. This is where some dude from the future comes in, because you can't change what's already happened, right (?!).

I'm not read up on titor, but normally I discard timetravel on principle. One, I don't think it's possible in a linear individual timeline, even if it is possible in a more complex cosmology with parallel universe and timelines. Ie, even if it is possible there is no reason to assume it's referring to my timeline.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Mabey this John Titor character is just some son of a really powerful inside man in the NWO or something.

His predictions are very vague as would be a 'overheard' story or rumour heard in the elite circles.

Sounds like some guy with inside knowledge, vague at best, having some fun.

Besides I dont think you have to be a time traveller to know which way the wind blows.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

I really like ATS because of the ethics 'at times' required of members, but you all are certainly not a patient bunch.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
Mabey this John Titor character is just some son of a really powerful inside man in the NWO or something.

That's the possibility i find most likely, as only an NWO would be able to orchestrate the level of play that he predicted.

Who knows, perhaps Titor is actually an agent of the NWO of the future sent back to ensure that the NWO goes off without a hitch?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
I'm not read up on titor, but normally I discard timetravel on principle. One, I don't think it's possible in a linear individual timeline, even if it is possible in a more complex cosmology with parallel universe and timelines. Ie, even if it is possible there is no reason to assume it's referring to my timeline.

Ah, the question of is Time Travel real according to this principle or that mathematical construct...

Personally, I don't care. I go by my intuition. I understand the principles of 'today's' physics, but I also understand that what is fiction today, can and will be fact in the very near future.

Intuition has nothing to do with current logic.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Oh please....John Titor.... I figured people debunked him and his Ghost Busters looking time contraption years ago.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana

You know, I did consider this when I first read much of Titor's original threads, but then discarded that idea, simply because 'it didn't matter any more'.

My gut just told me he was right and made a lot of sense. Once I make up my mind on a matter, I disregard all other conclusions.

I have never consciously guided myself wrong and won't start questioning my methods now.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seaman_Richie
Oh please....John Titor.... I figured people debunked him and his Ghost Busters looking time contraption years ago.

When you begin to think for yourself, you be able to make more conclusive decisions.

Here's something to ponder...

How long did it take for Galileo or Tesla to be proven? Even after the supposed pundits of the day declared them frauds...

Hmmm...

This is a different scenario, but also quite the same.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tapped In

I have never consciously guided myself wrong and won't start questioning my methods now.

Uhm, when people guide themselves wrong, i don't think they often do it conciously.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Tapped In

John Titor's predictions are unfolding before our eyes...

No they're not. John Titor was debunked already. I'll give you one example that proves his fraudness.

He predicted the US would be in full blown civil war in 2005. Where is our full blown civil war?

SkepticOverlord

posted on 6/19/2005 @ 10:46 single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

Originally posted by paranoia
Where is this conclusive proof and debunking that has taken place?

Proof of fake... this picture:

Titor, "This is a picture taken in the fall of 2035 during my training. It shows my instructor beaming a handheld laser outside the vehicle during operation. The beam is being bent by the gravitational field produced outside the vehicle by the distortion unit. The beam is visible through smoke that is coming from his cigar."

From here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Simple. He's a fake.

Reason: Why is the "gravitational field" only bending the laser light and nothing else? It just doesn't work that way.

So no, he is a fake and his predictions are not coming to pass.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Uhm, when people guide themselves wrong, i don't think they often do it conciously.

Read your own words back to yourself...

I won't say any more, because this is a WHOLE OTHER topic...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Hey, just because i'm swinging wildly doesn't mean i don't know a double-edged sword when i use it.

But you're right, it is a whole other topic.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Regarding John Titor, I have been closely watching the upcoming Olympics, Titor said that there were no more summer olympics after 2004.

They are in China this year, and with the way that most of the world feels about China right now, it is very likely they will not take place at all.

If they don't, I will be studying John Titor much more closely.

If they do, then his voice has no credibility to me, because thats a biggy. Something we can actually see if it comes true or not.

As for the poster who said "look outside, I dont see a civil war." Then , my friend, you aren't looking closely enough. Study all the sites whose daily discusssions are about the government and the need to unseat the currupt power there. Civil war does not have to be with guns, you know.

There is most certainly a civil war going on, there are are just too many people still "asleep" in this country to notice. Too many people who think that life in America is as its always been.

Time travel possible? Who knows? Don't forget there was a time when a round earth, flying in airplanes and even electricity were all thought to be just "fantasies".

I don't discount anything, until it's proven to me to be false. Open your minds. CLose mindedness is part of the reason America is screaming in pain right now.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

No they're not. John Titor was debunked already. I'll give you one example that proves his fraudness. He predicted the US would be in full blown civil war in 2005. Where is our full blown civil war?

Just look around you... If not in full bloom now, it's lurking just around the corner.

As far as your 'fake picture' and whatever else you can conjure, I can say only this...

Sometimes you have to stop looking at every minute detail of every little thing presented to you and try looking at the big picture or the major premise of the presented lesson.

I admit, it can be very difficult to do, especially if you have very strong preconceived opinions.

Here is a question...

Do you seek to Debunk because you are trying to prove how smart you are or because you are looking for a grander truth in things...

The line is very fine...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Bottom line,

This topic has been discussed TO DEATH on ATS and most have concluded that he is a complete fraud. I'm not gonna sit here and relay the messages from other posts continuously though. You may want to read them. Here's two big long threads about it, which is already too many, and a couple outside sites. Happy reading:

Conclusive Proof that John Titor is a fraud

John Titor: Hoax

Hoaxes: Tackling John Titor

Debunking Alleged Time Traveler John Titor

And the list goes on and on and on for infinite....Google it.
Thanks for contributing "John Titor" thread number 5,000 to ATS.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join