posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:28 PM
JAN 29, 2001 - JOHN: "I get no pleasure out of being right when it comes to CJD disease, war in the Middle East or suffering people in far
away lands. There's nothing like the look on someone's face when you tell them 100,000 people will be dead tomorrow.
I did a little research on the "100,000 people" dead in a 24 hour period. Did you know that there have only been 43 instances (45 if you count
Hiroshima and Nagasaki) of 100,000 people literally dying from an event in a 24 hour period?
He said this several years before the Tsunami. Think about that for a minute. Only 43 (non man-made) disasters of this magnitude in ALL OF RECORDED
HUMAN HISTORY. What are the odds that he would be less than 5 years off? The first numbers on that disaster reported 100,000 people killed. We know
that number to be far greater now, but that was the number first reported, and the number that people will say when you ask them how many died in THE
Here are a few quotes, in no particular order, that should raise your eyebrows just a bit. (italics are mine) Remember, THESE REMARKS WERE SAID
IN JANUARY AND FEBRUARY OF 2001.
1) ... Yes there were biological and chemical weapons used. No mind control weapons but there are new "non-lethal" weapon systems that turn out
to be quite lethal. Sometimes I watch your television programs that show SWAT teams using new non-lethal weapons. They usually start out with,
"In the future, the army and police will fight its enemies with new weapons systems…" When they use the word "enemy", they're talking about
YOU! You don't really think the Marines are going to jump out of helicopters overseas with sticky goop, pepper spray and seizure lights, do you?
2) ... Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency.
This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election.
3) ... I'm glad to see it's so easy for to dismiss the Middle East. Yes, I suppose it is a no brainer but pretty soon it will be a "no arrmer"
and a "no legger".
4) ... I believe they are pretty close to putting a man in orbit. It shouldn't surprise you if they do that soon. (Note: said about the Chinese in
5) (Q) Does the civil war start in such a way that those willing will have time to remove themselves to safer locations. (A) Yes. You will be forced
to ask yourself how many civil rights you will give up to feel safe.
6) (Q) Will you readily be able to identify the enemy? (A) They will be the ones arresting and holding people without due process.
7) ...They were set in motion ten, twenty, even thirty years ago. Are you really surprised to find out that Iraq has nukes now or is that just BS
to whip everyone up into accepting the next war?
8) ...However, if I had an opportunity to talk to a time traveler, I might ask questions like: How exactly does the singularity sensor measure the
expansion of the inner event horizon or why does the reality of multiple worlds support the religious dogma that there are no good or bad people just
good and bad desicions or what were the political motivations that changed the U.S. Constitution?
That should be enough for now.
There's something else that I have never gotten the answer to. The Olympics have been split up to run every 2 years, with winter and summer games
alternating. Does anyone know when this was first done, and which games were moved? In other words, if the Olympics were still every 4 years, I want
to determine if the 2008 Olympics would belong to 2006 or 2010.