It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor's predictions are unfolding before our eyes...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dj_molecular

Re: Tesla

Don't believe or dis-believe anything that came out of such a great mind. I'm not into polemics.

I'm into saving mine and my families lives. End of story. John Titor only reinforced many of my own beliefs.

You and others like you can continue your 'good fight' against people who chose to see outside of the lines all you want. The future is now. Take heed or rant on... Do what you will.

I'd like to think I can help at least one person help themselves, but if they chose to sit in the fog, it is their choice.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Why is anyone wasting time with this guy?
He talks like a severely impressionable 12 year old who has watched too many saturday afternoon kung fu movies and opened just a bit too many fortune cookies.

Seriously, he has no substance, and he will not be swayed by truth, reality or any of those other pesky things "we" take too much stock in.

A 12 year old? Oh my, then you MUST be a tenured Physics professor...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Seriously, why is this thread still open?

If it was a thread on Prophet Yahweh, Crakeur or Springer would have already come and shut it down. And to me, John Titor equates just about the same because:

A)There are already countless threads and sites debunking this fraud.
B)He took advantage of the whole community once before
C)They don't want to give Yahweh free publicity here, so why give it to Titor?

I say we shut down this thread and stop perpetuating this senselessness. Seriously....

[edit on 6/30/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
UGH!!!! to tell us whats going to happen would change his own future.... this would paradox like i said before..... If he really existed and time traveled.... he would be on explicit orders not to interfere with our supposed "timeline"... BS....... it would cause a ripple effect..... something they would not want......
yes Titor predicted a civil war.... but it did NOT happen..... thats why im waiting for the olympics..... if they DO NOT happen then i will "Think" about him.... if they "do" happen... the naysayers will say cause were on a different "timeline" BS..... i say we wait for CERN to reopen without falter and "THEN" see what happens... but again i digress , i STILL dont believe in TITOR story at all... and even if i did.... well His time Divergence due to his Cesium clocks would prove him wrong due to time divergence .

All your base are belong to us!!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dj_molecular

I really like this line.

Thank you for the laugh!

Although I'm not laughing when Titor said that Texas, Arizona and California 'will be' ( or is it 'are'? ) speaking a LOT more Spanish.

When I heard this from his Mouth, It rang of the Truth. I'll have to look up that podcast again, because he said more about it as well in the same breath. Wasnt this the Civil War Flash point?

If you Live in Texas, Titor IS Spot ON in 2008.

No other Comment, except:

"All your Texas are Belong to Us Again Now Heffe' Friend-O.

Now You Will Mow MY Yard !

Blitzkreigen

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

How can we take you seriously? Why must you be allowed to continue writing? Are you the "end all' of contemplation?

I think not.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dj_molecular

What PARADOX? How do you know definitively that a Paradox will occur? Are you a time traveler?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tapped In

How can we take you seriously? Why must you be allowed to continue writing? Are you the "end all' of contemplation?

I think not.

No I'm not the end all contemplation. I gave you facts. Did you even read any of them? I guess you didn't. Well, there is no convincing a troll. Sorry I tried.
Where are your facts? I haven't seen any so far. Still waiting.... I suggest you go read the thread that relates conspiracy theorists to mental illness. You seem to fit that category.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blitzkreigen

Originally posted by dj_molecular

I really like this line.

Thank you for the laugh!

Although I'm not laughing when Titor said that Texas, Arizona and California 'will be' ( or is it 'are'? ) speaking a LOT more Spanish.

When I heard this from his Mouth, It rang of the Truth. I'll have to look up that podcast again, because he said more about it as well in the same breath. Wasnt this the Civil War Flash point?

If you Live in Texas, Titor IS Spot ON in 2008.

No other Comment, except:

"All your Texas are Belong to Us Again Now Heffe' Friend-O.

Now You Will Mow MY Yard !

Blitzkreigen

LOL you're right we have a lot of messicans here. but i wouldn't say that you are some prophet if you told me 8 years ago, that we would have a lot of mexicans in texas california and florida. after all those states have ALWAYS had a lot of mexicans.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
In John Titors story, he comes here to get a computer to debug computers in the future. The series of computer he is sent to obtain is capable of emulating certain IBM mainframes. The IBM mainframes he claims to be fixing in the future are already almost non existant in 2008 and have been outdated and out of production for years. There is no practical use for them in 2008, so there is certainly no practical use for them in 2036.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Of course I read your posts. I choose not to respond to propaganda from those who will only believe what they choose to believe.

I thought you would have moved on by now...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

Recheck your premises. Think like someone who exists from Titor's timeline and get back to me...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

JAN 29, 2001 - JOHN: "I get no pleasure out of being right when it comes to CJD disease, war in the Middle East or suffering people in far away lands. There's nothing like the look on someone's face when you tell them 100,000 people will be dead tomorrow.

I did a little research on the "100,000 people" dead in a 24 hour period. Did you know that there have only been 43 instances (45 if you count Hiroshima and Nagasaki) of 100,000 people literally dying from an event in a 24 hour period?

He said this several years before the Tsunami. Think about that for a minute. Only 43 (non man-made) disasters of this magnitude in ALL OF RECORDED HUMAN HISTORY. What are the odds that he would be less than 5 years off? The first numbers on that disaster reported 100,000 people killed. We know that number to be far greater now, but that was the number first reported, and the number that people will say when you ask them how many died in THE tsunami.

Here are a few quotes, in no particular order, that should raise your eyebrows just a bit. (italics are mine) Remember, THESE REMARKS WERE SAID IN JANUARY AND FEBRUARY OF 2001.

1) ... Yes there were biological and chemical weapons used. No mind control weapons but there are new "non-lethal" weapon systems that turn out to be quite lethal. Sometimes I watch your television programs that show SWAT teams using new non-lethal weapons. They usually start out with, "In the future, the army and police will fight its enemies with new weapons systems…" When they use the word "enemy", they're talking about YOU! You don't really think the Marines are going to jump out of helicopters overseas with sticky goop, pepper spray and seizure lights, do you?
2) ... Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency. This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election.
3) ... I'm glad to see it's so easy for to dismiss the Middle East. Yes, I suppose it is a no brainer but pretty soon it will be a "no arrmer" and a "no legger".
4) ... I believe they are pretty close to putting a man in orbit. It shouldn't surprise you if they do that soon. (Note: said about the Chinese in 2001)
5) (Q) Does the civil war start in such a way that those willing will have time to remove themselves to safer locations. (A) Yes. You will be forced to ask yourself how many civil rights you will give up to feel safe.
6) (Q) Will you readily be able to identify the enemy? (A) They will be the ones arresting and holding people without due process.
7) ...They were set in motion ten, twenty, even thirty years ago. Are you really surprised to find out that Iraq has nukes now or is that just BS to whip everyone up into accepting the next war?
8) ...However, if I had an opportunity to talk to a time traveler, I might ask questions like: How exactly does the singularity sensor measure the expansion of the inner event horizon or why does the reality of multiple worlds support the religious dogma that there are no good or bad people just good and bad desicions or what were the political motivations that changed the U.S. Constitution?

That should be enough for now.

There's something else that I have never gotten the answer to. The Olympics have been split up to run every 2 years, with winter and summer games alternating. Does anyone know when this was first done, and which games were moved? In other words, if the Olympics were still every 4 years, I want to determine if the 2008 Olympics would belong to 2006 or 2010.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

Thank you for the back-up! I was prepared to wax-on with them all, but a little help goes a long way...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tapped In

Of course I read your posts. I choose not to respond to propaganda from those who will only believe what they choose to believe.

I thought you would have moved on by now...

No, I don't think you did read them. "Propaganda from those who only believe what they wanna believe." That sounds exactly like what you're doing. Spreading propaganda and not listening to the other side of the argument. I've already considered your side of the argument and its not worth considering. Me and tons of others have brought you facts backed up with logic and science and you choose to ignore them to fester your own ignorance. Good luck with that.

And no, I haven't moved on because I feel like it is my civil duty to stop this idiocy in its tracks.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Tapped In

A tenured physis professor would argue that a future traveller coming back would be both right and wrong at the same time the theory is attempted to be explained in Jet Li's movie the one and Von Dammes Time cop movies ,due to the fact your probably travelling through time in a multiverse then the future has thousands of possibilities some events will have occured on the travellers time line some would not have,this is the reason the bible codes can confirm a prior event was significant but its future predictions are often wrong.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Didn't he say that the civil war will be hard to see? I think we kinda are in a civil war. Republicants and Democ*&+s hate each other, and show no real signs of working together, they seem to pull the nation apart. So I'd say we are close to a civil war, and if not then a revolution. I dont know why we haven"t rioted in the streets. We aren't important to our government and no one is really paying attention, just a few "crazies" here on forums and blogs. No one takes any of seriously. Everythings a lie, and nothing is real.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Too many disinformers here anymore. We're in between a rock and hard place. we know enough to be frustrated, though too little to know who the "enemy" is and to do something about it.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

No, I don't think you did read them. "Propaganda from those who only believe what they wanna believe." That sounds exactly like what you're doing. Spreading propaganda and not listening to the other side of the argument. I've already considered your side of the argument and its not worth considering. Me and tons of others have brought you facts backed up with logic and science and you choose to ignore them to fester your own ignorance. Good luck with that.

And no, I haven't moved on because I feel like it is my civil duty to stop this idiocy in its tracks.

You are a funny person. I'll give you that.

'Your civic duty..."

Ok, here is what you want...

I am wrong. I will discontinue my personal beliefs because a person I have no relation to or personal understanding of told me so, simply because he thinks I am wrong and that I should crawl back into my hole with my fellow troglodytes.

FYI - I have no propagandistic motives. I merely stated my opinion according to information that I derived is note worthy.

What happens from there is up to the reader...

What will happen next reader?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BlitzkreigenDont try to flame on me... you damn well know what a paradox is otherwise you wouldnt be here... dont start arguing semantics with me UMMMM kay??? if you do i will have to get rude and bring in Darby from anomalies.net to add fuel to the fire... so BACK off... i may be new here but im "NOT NEW" here... get my mean???

OFF SUBJECT: as for "All your base are belong to us" those of you in the know with get a kick out off the new weezer video "Pork and beans"
www.youtube.com...
Where they show the video game in respect and it says "All your pork and beans belong to us " LOL!!!! sorry for going off topic

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join