It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor's predictions are unfolding before our eyes...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The John Titor story is a hoax. On the johntitor website predictions for 2000 he states on answers 49- 51:

What is the health care like in 2036?
(49) I would compare it to what you see in Western movies. We do have hospitals but there are more family doctors and house calls as compared to what you are used to.

(50) There is no real organized health care. If you get a serious disease, you die.

then he goes on to say:

medical advances in 2036 have anything to do with genetics?
(60)I believe there is a great deal of progress in treating the cancer cells with modified viruses. So I guess the answer is yes.

Can ya say contradiction?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I thought this guy was dead and buried..He did have some interesting take on the physics of time travel, but I lost interest when his "departure video" never was shown....I mean how could that have dislodged the temporal balance of this timline errr... multiverse. Whatever

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eighty59
reply to post by dj_molecular

Black hole's DO exist:

space.about.com...

I dont care who you quote.... what you've read... there is no concise clear evidence that black holes exist... ITS ALL THEORY!!!!!!!!!! can you view something that cant escape light????? BS you cant... you cant see an event horizon or the latter!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by andolin
I thought this guy was dead and buried..He did have some interesting take on the physics of time travel, but I lost interest when his "departure video" never was shown....I mean how could that have dislodged the temporal balance of this timline errr... multiverse. Whatever

YES EXACTLY!!!!!!! NO DEPARTURE VIDEO

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I though none of his predictions from 2001 until now have ever come true.

Now there's the prediction that there would be no Olympic games after 2004, with all the trouble in China right now, this one's liable to be his first correct prediction, we'll just have to wait and see.

You say that the people who labels John Titor as a hoaxer has no proof of that, true, but do you have any evidence that he is telling the truth? Are you saying that your belief in John Titor is based purely on your own intuition?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Thanks... This will help those who care to hear...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mandrake

The Olympics WILL go on... PISS OFF CHINA NEEDS the money....... so watch for your self..... the Olympics will go on.. and it will be the final nail in the proverbial "john titor" coffin... then you can all STF UP about this BS!!!!!!!

[edit on 30-6-2008 by dj_molecular]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
John Titor is simply a ficticious character invented by a Intel Operative or perhaps a smart Blogger / Author with Intel Connections / Family / Friends

Any predictions made are simply predictive programming. The events predicted are simply plans. Some of these plans are initiated and carried out .

That's all , no Time Travel Necessary . H.G. Wells wrote fiction which was actually predictive programming given to him by the NWO / Illuminati . Many of his Fictitious stories have come to pass not because of time travel but because of an Agenda / Plan. H.G.Wells wrote about WW2 before WW1 had even started in fact between 1898 -1910 he wrote about Atomic bombs , WW2 , Flights to the Moon etc etc. Thus John Titor is simply a Illuminati Predictive programming exercise , one of many designed to acclimatise the gullible into accepting , and perhaps even supporting , the NWO evil system . Please do some research and try to understand the complicities of Social Cultural Engineering , Predictive programming and preplanned Agenda's. That' what's been happening since the 1800's . All wars are planned all outcomes predicted . Social change does not happen by chance every major event is planned. The World is a stage and we are merely players upon it.

AHMEN!!!!!!!! BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dj_molecular
I dont care who you quote.... what you've read... there is no concise clear evidence that black holes exist... ITS ALL THEORY!!!!!!!!!! can you view something that cant escape light????? BS you cant... you cant see an event horizon or the latter!!!

Well you obviously arent an expert in astronomy or physics

Black holes can be detected by radiation emitted by gas that is drawn into them, and gas from stars can also be observed being spiralled inwards. The general opinion of scientists globally is that black holes do exist.

Next you will be saying that the theory of relativity is wrong

And he [titor] said no olympics after 2004, doesnt the winter olympics count Op?

[edit on 30/6/2008 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Are the Olympics still being played in the future?

As a result of the many conflicts, no, there were no official Olympics after 2004. However, it appears they may be revived in 2040

As if, what an idiot... this guy aint no time traveller...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Of course. I run my life based on my intuition. I don't require another's input.

I believe in MYSELF. If another's opinion coincides with mine, then great; I have a brother or sister. Everything else is just noise to be washed away by logic.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Your words and fervor are one of the main reasons I began to believe in a John Titor. So ready to blaspheme. So eager to demean.

I'm sad for you.

Has life treated you so harshly that you can only find good in trying to make others feel bad about their beliefs.

Very sad...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spock Shock

Are the Olympics still being played in the future?

As a result of the many conflicts, no, there were no official Olympics after 2004. However, it appears they may be revived in 2040

As if, what an idiot... this guy aint no time traveller...

Since you are determined to use a double negative, then you will eventually realize (Ummm... I don't know) that you actually stated that you believe he IS in fact a Time Traveler.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dj_molecular

The Olympics WILL go on... PISS OFF CHINA NEEDS the money....... so watch for your self..... the Olympics will go on.. and it will be the final nail in the proverbial "john titor" coffin... then you can all STF UP about this BS!!!!!!!

[edit on 30-6-2008 by dj_molecular]

You are very upset. Take a break. Relax.
Are you old enough to drink?

This may seem like a petty point to make but did you read the word 'official' in John's response?

What would you make of that?
How does one determine what would be an official Olympics?

Would it need to be the participation of all nations?

Would it be official because the U.S. participated or would Jamaica be required to attend as well?

Does there have to be officially licensed products to say this Olympics are official?

Coke has the 'Olympic Games Collectible Series,' but my Cheez-its expired on May1508 so I don't know if these Olympics have any official snack foods.

What makes these Olympics official?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   

With an attitude like that, it wont be long til you're banned from this site

You dont contribute to the topic, you bad mouth everyone and your act like an 8 year old who isnt getting their own way

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Tapped In

desperate times.... so will you be here to somehow make up an excuse when the olympics go forth?

Not smug dear sir, just not blindly following a hoax.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
i see tapped in conveniently forgot to answer the question of the winter olympics... Hmm maybe because it spoils the whole john titor story?

Or the civil war we never had?

The list goes on and on.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join