It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stunning STS-75 "Tether" secret revealed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I would also like to ask this question if they are 'critters' or whatever you want to call them that are attracted to the energy this thing is ment to be generating. How is it generating that energy? It is no longer producing electricity because it is broken, It may be accumulating charge but no more then a 12 mile long piece of copper without a 100,000,000 dollar sattelite attached to it would. I really dont think that NASA would burn that much money just on the off chance they might see a UFO, they could have sent a blank cable out there for alot less money. It would achieve the same end.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Steve B
It is no longer producing electricity because it is broken, It may be accumulating charge but no more then a 12 mile long piece of copper without a 100,000,000 dollar sattelite attached to it would.

Then why is it glowing and so thick when it is so far away? What is causing that glow considering how thin the wire is?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I think there are UFO's on some NASA videos that are remarkable evidence but this one is not likely to be aliens IMO. Also the sheer number of them is amazing i mean that many alien ships for a piece of cable? those aliens must have boring lives!

Well I don't think they are Aliens... They are ET's but not Aliens... there are so many because they live here... I do not think they have intelligence as we know it but at times it seems they are aware of us... and curious... but at this time I have no way to test this

Now of course you may disagree... but a 'lifeform' native to our space would make a lot more sense than fleets of Alien ships with no purpose... It would explain why we see them fuzzy by day... glowing by night or when 'gorged'...

It would explain the erratic flight patterns and it would explain lack of hard evidence as they would likely leave no 'debris' behind.

It would explain them appearing and disappearing and since they can enter our atmosphere I think it highly likely they could also account for some ghost sightings

Think of the 'swarming' as 'moths to a flame'

Two things here... I do not say ALL UFO's are critters... my personal figure of 8o% is am estimate based on typed of reports I have looked at. Many other researchers are coming around to this understanding and I think once they do it will be easier to sort them out

Second I now KNOW NASA is aware of them and I will show another piece of the puzzle tomorrow... I haven't uploaded the pictures yet...

If your looking at notches look at the one I showed in the first set of six... the one that changes direction... You will see the notch is at the top in the first frame... and at the bottom in latter frames...

Also its looking straight down on it when on the left, but as it leaves the screen on the right it is now tilted at an angle to the camera

[edit on 9-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
If you had read my earlyer post i already answered that. I think it is far more likely that they have turned up the contrast on the camera. Anyone who has done this before will be familiar with the effect. If you are trying to see a faint object you turn up the contrast. White or fully exposed areas appear to grow. I think thats what happened the teather image grew because of high contrast this was done so it could be seen.

If you believe that the broken teather is still producing electricity (enough for it to glow brightly). Could you explain how it is doing this considering it is broken.

Edit Reply to your second post

If your looking at notches look at the one I showed in the first set of six... the one that changes direction... You will see the notch is at the top in the first frame... and at the bottom in latter frames...

Yes so its position on the screen corresponds to where the notch is. This indicates a camera effect.
Could you tell me at what time in the video you are reffering to when you talk about erratic flight patterns as i said before i can only see one unzoomed dot changing direction, I think im missing that bit.

[edit on 9-8-2008 by Steve B]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hi zorgon, can you provide me a link so I can see what you mean with those creatures.
Thanks.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Yes so its position on the screen corresponds to where the notch is. This indicates a camera effect.

How the heck you figure that conclusion? Its a hand held video camera and the slot reverses in the first couple frames and stays the same after? I get the feeling no matter what I say you will find a way to twist it to your needs...

Could you tell me at what time in the video you are reffering to when you talk about erratic flight patterns as i said before i can only see one unzoomed dot changing direction, I think im missing that bit.

yes you did miss that bit I was talking about ALL sightings...

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
Hi zorgon, can you provide me a link so I can see what you mean with those creatures..

Tomorrow... I need sleep

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
NASA proposes that the objects are natural, ice particles. A primary law of physics says that gravity is a constant. Thus, the ice particles would have to follow Galileo's law of gravity that "all" bodies, regardless of weight, size, density or shape, fall through a void in gravity at the same speed! These objects are clearly breaking the law of gravity because they are all moving through the same space at completely different rates of velocity, some just hovering and others moving at thousands of miles an hour! None of them ever collide with one another. This is truly amazing! Breaking this fundamental law of physics, proves that they are free of the effects of earth's gravity and have internal energy and propulsion. Something that no "natural" object could have! The close up view shows the classic UFO disc shaped objects, and there are a lot of them! These objects are clearly passing behind the satellite and tether, eliminating any hypothesis that these objects are in the near-fields of the individual cameras. The 12 mile long tethered satellite was stated by NASA to be 70 to 100 nautical miles away from the shuttle Columbia. As the objects pass behind the broken tethered satellite, we get a kind of measuring stick, a 12 mile "cosmic ruler"! Thus they measure an amazing and minimum distance of 2 to 3 miles! Because this is "government", (NASA) scientific video, it is proof of the government's knowledge of these space phenomenon. NASA used a special low light"TOP", for tether optical phenomena (camera) experiment. NASA wanted to look into these high energy discharges, from the tether, expecting a new phenomena that is normally invisible to the human eye. They were prepared!

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretnasaman
These objects are clearly passing behind the satellite and tether, eliminating any hypothesis that these objects are in the near-fields of the individual cameras.
That is the only problem I have with this video, people say that the objects "clearly pass behind the tether" without any real indication of that happening.

How can you be so sure that the objects are behind the tether?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Reply to Zorgon

How the heck you figure that conclusion? Its a hand held video camera and the slot reverses in the first couple frames and stays the same after? I get the feeling no matter what I say you will find a way to twist it to your needs...

To be honest i cant see how you could come to any other conclusion. If the notches are a function of screen position it is most likely an optical effect. I am not trying to twist your words we are having a debate, and i have no 'needs' apart from the truth, if you do a search you'll find i just started a thread on STS-80 in wich I think there are intelligently drien objects.

yes you did miss that bit I was talking about ALL sightings...

Ok well I was just talking about this video, These objects move in straight lines with no sign of any extrnal forces acting on them. This also supports the small particle theory.

One way to settle this once and for all is to look at the parralax of the teather and UFO's the one with the bigger parralax is the closer one. It's too late for me to animate this now but ill do it tomorrow. I think we will both be interested on the results.
Reply to ArMaP

That is the only problem I have with this video, people say that the objects "clearly pass behind the tether" without any real indication of that happening.

How can you be so sure that the objects are behind the tether?

The truth is they can't, The theather is a false image for whatever reason, high contrast, glowing discharge, whatever. Its only cm long and appears orders of magnitude bigger. Because this image is false noone can say based on this what is infront of the other beceause the image is clearly wrong.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The tether is showing gas , plasma and is supposed to be that bright, so TOP can study it! The gas release is planned and that was what the TOP ccd camera package was to observe...falser image, no..illusion ..some..but the tether is in front of some objects..I have all the 1/2 hr. of video and it will be seen in SEPT. , FULLY ON TBLN.COM, and there is plenty more to debate there! Patience, as I'm editing this as I observe ATS, yet I can not rush the process for this chat! At least the NASA video is real and we are not questioning it's source, so releasing the NASA video at least has moved the UFO football closure to the goal!

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
spacevisiter.....thanks for the heads up on the suggested sight, I'm going there to check it out and rather than prove who I am, I'll be secretnasaman ...just as you are spacevisiter!

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I continue with this tether mission cuz there are so many questions NASA must answer! The NASA report on-line the day before the "break", says"...this experiment will examine the high voltage sheath of electrically charged or "ionized" gas that will surround the satellite as it flies through the Earth's ionosphere." Ground control again makes this point after the tether breaks telling the crew that the tether is..."much wider than we'd expect', with no answer from the astronauts! The ionized gas around the satellite and tether has become ionized by the Earth's ionosphere and the tether "glow" is expected! Just like neon gas in a neon light tube. This made it visible for a hundred miles. The TOP ccd camera with special filters, says NASA, "...is to observe luminescence produced by electron beams and interaction of the electrically charged satellite with the local charged-particle and neutral atmosphere." This does not mean that the subatomic particle like 'electrons" can appear to be 2 miles wide. In fact, electrons are invisible to the human eye! The really strange thing is that the astronauts knew all this and yet they chose not to explain this when they were asked by NASA ground control..."can you describe what you are seeing?" There answer was not one of knowledge of the phenomena. It was an evasion...avoidance, even denial, ..."the long line is the tether...there's a lot of stray light...things are getting washed out"!..How did ice particles ionize to form a disc shape, quickly travel a hundred nautical miles and then surround the tether and 100 million dollar (lost) satellite and be easily distinguished from the ionized gas (plasma sheath)and then pass behind the tether! The amount of water needed to do this and create 2 mile long ice particles that sustain themselves against the sun's radiation for over 4 days in space, would be huge. This is flawed reasoning. The enormous discs seen have architecture, revealing structure and control. If the objects were gas, free in space they would form a cloud and then dissipate. The scale of the problem was not evident to the ground, (it happened during a signal loss) until the video went public as it was downloaded live. The video was "radioactive" as NASA did not know what was on the tapes being downloaded! The NASA video gives the vivid realization of what really took place. It was immediately impounded, thus not on the highlight package and ceased to "exist" as part of the NASA investigation re: the $100,000,000 satellite loss! All high strangeness ,including using the "flawed and failed tether" from the previous attempt to complete this same experiment on the STS-46 mission, and with much of the same crew! ...instead of using the new tether bought for this STS-75 mission that was the tether the astronauts trained on??? Totally weird.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
oops

[edit on 9-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

The tether is showing gas , plasma and is supposed to be that bright, so TOP can study it! The gas release is planned and that was what the TOP ccd camera package was to observe...falser image, no..illusion ..some..but the tether is in front of some objects..I have all the 1/2 hr. of video and it will be seen in SEPT. , FULLY ON TBLN.COM, and there is plenty more to debate there! Patience, as I'm editing this as I observe ATS, yet I can not rush the process for this chat! At least the NASA video is real and we are not questioning it's source, so releasing the NASA video at least has moved the UFO football closure to the goal!

Even if the teather is ment to be that bright it is still a false image because it is much much smaller in REALITY. Do you agree with that?
Conclusion: False image means we can't get information from this part of the film.
If you have a close look at the UFO crossing the teather it even appears that there are shadows cast on the UFO's by the teather. Are we to accept that as reality just because it looks like it on film? I think not.

This guy does a good explaination of the camera effect of the notches. It may interest you to watch. Please read his comment.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Steve B

I feel that you are on the right track and we do not have all the video info, as you say, so I agree...You're observations and study are as valid as mine...besides I got way to complicated in my post and should stop blurring and fuzzifying my answers! My bad. Keep up the thinking and keep on challenging!...

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by secretnasaman

The theory of the ice crystals, with which I agree, says that those disks are ice crystal close to the camera, not near the tether, and they do not pass behind the tether.

Did you saw the photo I posted before, where it is hard to know if the red circle is behind or in front of the string? That is the same thing, an out of focus object appears in a different way than a focused object.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Oh my! Not this basic 2001 argument over ice that lasts for 4 days and the whole time it hangs oround the tether!..Never melts from solar radiation or as you want it....the ice particles swarmed the special low light camera for4 days and, never left, nor melted....4 whole 24 hr. days??? I don't think so!

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
secretnasaman

So I see U2U's are down again.....

So tell me ARE YOU really Martyn? Because if you are I have some serious questions for you...

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by secretnasaman

Is this an answer to my post?

If it is, I would like to point that I did not said that the ice was near the tether, I said precisely the opposite, the ice is not near the tether, it is near the camera, that is why it is out of focus, if it was near the tether it would as focused as the tether.

If it was not an answer to my post then there was no need for you to read what I just wrote

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join