It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stunning STS-75 "Tether" secret revealed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
An out of focus object, specially a bright one, can look like it is going behind another bright object, and the shape of the "amoeba" is a result of the way the lens is made.

Uh huh... forget all that just explain the motion

Thanks

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks for those very interesting replies zorgon, what you showed me here, that that object turned 180 degrees I really never noticed before.
Thanks for showing and my compliments.

Originally posted by zorgon
To the 'dust and debris' crowd please explain how a free floating particle in space.. would accomplish a CURVED trajectory and a SLOW and drastic change in direction.

My guess is that they will come with a solar wind explanation.

reply to post by zorgon

I mentioned amoeba like in the last post... pay close attention to the EDGE as it changes....

zorgon , my 2 cents here are that the EDGE changing of the object could come because of the highly energetic state it is in.
I mean that it isn’t matter anymore but pure pulsating energy.

[edit on 8/8/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I do not have an explanation for the motion without being too speculative for my taste, so I will not try to find an explanation.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Yup Plasma based lifeforms that exist on the edge of the visible light spectrum and glow after 'feeding' on thunderstorms and tether bait

I'm going with 80% of UFO sightings are these... (just a rough estimate) 15% goes to our craft... 5% to 'visitors'

That percentage works well with observed sightings that I have tracked for over 30 years and observed 'characteristics

Triangles are ours... its an Earth design
Give humans a little credit

One day I will put all the figures and descriptions together

To ArMaP

Nice dodge

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

To ArMaP

Nice dodge
The truth is always the best answer.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by secretnasaman

all i know is that i was not at all interested in the tether when watching the video. and i do not know much about the tether, but it seems to me that if this is what happened, maybe the did this just to get more funding?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Yup Plasma based lifeforms that exist on the edge of the visible light spectrum and glow after 'feeding' on thunderstorms and tether bait

Plasma based lifeforms zorgon, come on are you kidding me?
My answer wasn’t an explanation for Plasma based lifeforms, I meant to say that the constant visible EDGE changing of the object could come because of the highly energetic state it is in and that you therefore also clearly see those energy waves.
And with the state of the object I mean the state of an ET craft on that moment.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I think once again most fail to realize just how big business works. And make no mistake about it, NASA is HUGE business. The satellite was insured right? Now not only does NASA get reimbursed by the insurance company, they get to film the "large ice crystals" when the teher breaks.

It is a win win situation, and no better way to attract those buggers than a glowing miles long tether. Only wrench in the monkey was that the film got released to the general public and nothing they can say or do will change what we know it isn't, ice crystals.

Lets give three cheers for Martyn Stubbs the man who intercepted the video and posted it on the net for all the intelligent people of the world to know the truth, that these huge UFOs are real.

Martyn Stubbs..Hip hip hooray! hip hip hooray! hip hip hooray!

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

No actually I am not... and they were first called 'critters' back in 1954...

You don't have to believe...
but ask yourself why Alien spacecraft would need to aimlessly swarm a tether... If they had to rely on a NASA accident to 'power up' they would be in serious trouble

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3

Martyn Stubbs..Hip hip hooray! hip hip hooray! hip hip hooray!

We get secretnasaman claiming to be Martyn and now a groupie appears...

Will the Real Martyn please stand up?

But I will agree that we would never have seen these... now if we could just see the rest of it?

I know I know its all about making a buck... :shk:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

No actually I am not... and they were first called 'critters' back in 1954...

You don't have to believe...

Well, I never studied that subject before so therefore I can’t say now if I would believe it or not.

but ask yourself why Alien spacecraft would need to aimlessly swarm a tether... If they had to rely on a NASA accident to 'power up' they would be in serious trouble

Well, I don’t know the reason why they [Alien spacecrafts] would need to aimlessly swarm the tether, perhaps a show off or out of curiosity or they wanted themselves filmed.
And why do you think they needed a 'power up' for, they aren’t that old fashioned.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I'm leaning towards the biological side of this argument. why not space critters that feed on energy?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
The satellite was insured right?
Maybe, but I think the satellite was an Italian experiment.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fathom
I'm leaning towards the biological side of this argument. why not space critters that feed on energy?

If it where biological entities such as space critters or as zorgon says Plasma based lifeforms that exist on the edge of the visible light spectrum and glow after 'feeding' on thunderstorms and tether bait why do you see none of them stop then by the tether to consume as you and zorgon claim its energy?
And most of them come not even close to the tether.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
It seems some one in here didn't read the link I posted in my post. And believers tend to block out what they don't want to believe.
"Lalalalalalala"

Reading comprehension works wonders.

There are more than 50 sources of ice on a Shuttle, and the spacecraft often is surrounded by a small cloud of ice particles. Trying to find alien spacecraft among this cloud of snow is an interesting hobby, but it is essentially pointless.

Try filming a cloud of snow in artificial light on a dark night, then account for the movement of each particle; you will probably find some anomalous behaviour there too. Does that mean that snow flurries are full of little spacecraft? I dont think so.

Small illuminated objects do become visible, even when well outside a video camera's plane of focus. On the outside of the building I work in, there is a CCTV camera which has a spider's web over the lens; this web is entirely invisible -except on the few occasions when sunlight falls directly on the web.
Then it positively glows in the image on the screen, despite being
1/incredibly thin, and 2/incredibly close to the camera lens.

The sheer amount of light reflected by the web makes its presence felt on the screen, just as ice particles illuminated by the Sun in space would also form an image on the Shuttle's cameras.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
One other thing that I want to add. Why all of these 'ufos' are aligined to the camera so that they all look like pancakes?

This again PROVES that this is the 'bleed over' of small particles.

Also it would be ridiculous to think that these pesky space bagels would somehow align themselves to the camera each and every time a NASA camera is in orbit.

Or maybe they are space bagels?

The NASA recording that Martin Stubbs don't want you to hear:

"I want 4 dozen bagels and sesame seeds and cream cheese to go with that"

"Houston, we have a problem. It seems our space bagels managed to escape through the hatch door and they are floating all aorund us "

[edit on 8-8-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

why do you see none of them stop then by the tether to consume as you and zorgon claim its energy? And most of them come not even close to the tether.

They don't need to stop IF they are gathering energy the same way the tether does... movement through space....
They only need to 'swim' through the field like whales gathering tiny plankton... not stop to feed at the trough.

Just like a thunderstorm... the tether concentrated the energy in one area...

And in the STS 80 video there are a few that stop and 'hover' over the storm... like the one the camera zooms in on at the end

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntisepticSkeptic
It seems some one in here didn't read the link I posted in my post. And believers tend to block out what they don't want to believe.
"Lalalalalalala"

Oh I read it Obergs opinion and your saying these have been PROVEN to be 'ice particles' then you go into talking about bagels...

Skeptics tend to block out everything they don't want to believe
and on top of that start with BS posts about Bagels...

I am quite aware what paid debunker JimO has to say... but he has yet to explain the motion... I am also not interested in trying to convince an Ice Believer of anything I say is true... short of a Critter biting you on the backside nothing will do that anyway... and that won't happen because they are not aggressive...

So go ahead make your dumb bagel jokes and show us all how clever you are
but that laughter you hear is not laughing with you

Reading comprehension works wonders.

Yeah you should try it some time I said they are critters not spaceships... so much for your "Reading comprehension" huh?

So what did you say your point was participating in this thread? So far we have "Bagels in Space" and comparing the motion of snowflakes in atmosphere to something in space...

And you think WE are crazy?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Reply to Zorgon
I disagree with you about this video, It hurts your argument that you believe the objects go behind the teather because it looks like they do. Please read my earlier posts on why no one can say wheather the objects go in front or behind the teather.

Once you remove that piece of evidence the video looks much less remarkable In fact most of these objects dont have inexplicable motion they travel straight lines like a small particle would with no forces acting on it. There is only one dot i see that has questionable motion and that is when its zoomed out so you can't even say if its one of the donuts.

Also the notches are strange, they change postion on the ufos and dissappear/reappear I am currently anaylsing the position of the nothches in relation to the centre of the UFO, i am not finished yet but so far it appears that the location of the notch IS related to screen postion (that is three objects pass over eachother at different times and the nothechs point in the same direction). This has been suggested before but i'm checking it out for myself i'll put up my animation when i am finished so you can see for yourself.

I think there are UFO's on some NASA videos that are remarkable evidence but this one is not likely to be aliens IMO. Also the sheer number of them is amazing i mean that many alien ships for a piece of cable? those aliens must have boring lives!

[edit on 8-8-2008 by Steve B]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Steve B

He doesn't think there Aliens..He thinks there whales looking for plankton..ERR.. Wait!!! I mean Critters surfing the outer atmosphere so they can recharge there batteries..
jk I'm kind of on the fence with this one myself leaning toward. What was the other choice? Oh yeah Space Bagels.. No I'm thinking possibly ice or dust particles...I'll be happy if I'm wrong

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join