It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Stunning STS-75 "Tether" secret revealed

page: 8
3
<< 5  6  7   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Oh wow nasa lost the satellite just because they used the old tether when they had a new one.




posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by peacejet
 


I am still awaiting confirmation that it was the old tether, but even if it was, the satellite was not the most important part of the mission, the satellite was there just because of the tether, it was the same experiment.



posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
1. What could be the reason that if it really is some sort of Plasma based life forms, that NASA or the military didn’t used that as a very clever and “logical” explanation for most of the Ufo phenomenon and I mean by Ufo’s Extraterrestrial crafts.


Because huge critters many miles in diameter made out of pure energy would scare people more then Grays and Reptilians... You can shoot those... but how to kill a critter? Why try? Its human nature to want to blast things we don't understand...

Remember Roswell (not a critter) First time we know about them we are shooting them down... its what we do best

I don't blame you for doubting critters... I haven't fully figured them out either... but comparing behavior it seems more logical to me... hundreds of Alien vessels seen year after year just flitting around in space and the atmosphere for no purpose is not logical.

Its a work in progress... and I just had another step that will bring me some answers



2. And I suppose that the presence of such creatures in the upper levels but also in the lower ** levels of our atmosphere because of there enormous size on some [Couple miles in diameter] they must be a real dangerous threat for all launches and such as the Apollo’s back then and the Shuttle flights these days into space and don’t forget all those flying air planes.


I do not think they are a hazard to navigation... they seem to have great control and spend a lot of time teasing our pilots... right from World War II when they soo the glowing balls of lights they called Foo Fighters.

Never once where they a treat... just confused the heck out of people... never once did one hit an airplane... and we never could catch up to them

My personal opinion is that the small glowing orbs are the young... the 'children' and they are just as playful as our kids... How much intelligence they have I have no idea... but they are aware of us... the teasing of pilots, the formations all show signs of that...



3. Is there any information about collisions with airplanes or visuals from out them by passengers because they are sometimes visible with the human eye?***


The collision I answered above (though it may be possible there has been some... the plasma arc on Columbia comes to mind, but I have nothing in the records yet to confirm this... If they are transluscent energy beings I doubt you could 'hit' them as such anyway... it would be like hitting a lightning bolt... and planes have been hit by lightning without incidence



4. And if it are some sort of living creatures I assume that they don’t live forever, so they die, how come that they are never found here as far as I know, or do you know of any information about that?


Well what kind of remains would a creature made of energy leave behind? There have been reports of strange wispy material floating down from time to time... documented. I don't know if its connected but it is noteworthy.



5. And they must be very special because how could these creatures of “flesh and blood?? and Plasma” so to speak survive then in such an extremely hostile environment as space, such as the great difference in temperature because of being in the sun and out the sun, the radiation, the bombardment of small meteors and other small particles and such?


Again beings of energy... not 'flesh and blood' We talk about ghosts, angels, ascended beings, souls in astral travel... all these are believed in by many people... all these are also entities made of energy



THE CASE FOR THE CRITTERS.
Constable carried out a certain exercise, which aimed at joining energy on one spot the orgone and thereby UFO’s to attract. After a couple Constable an enormous entity in the atmosphere perceived minutes above him, which he could however only feel.


This 'feel' reference... if you come near an electromagnetic field strong enough you will feel something... put your hand around an electric wire that is carrying some current.... you will feel the flow a slight tingle as the EM field around the wire disturbs the electric field of your body...

I bet some of those ghost sightings where people have felt a 'chill' are contacts with critters
IMO of course

So far as I know no critter has ever killed anyone... and I doubt we have ever killed one of them...

But I have two theories I am working on...

1) The sudden interest in 'Aliens' about our Nuclear testing and keeping Nukes out of space...

It is highly likely that an atomic blast would yield a strong enough EMP pulse to kill them or seriously harm them

2) That these critters are a very old species and are in fact the Watchers.. I have little on that yet but its something I found in some obscure places... and it may be possible that they have 'attendants'

So #1 Most Likely #2 Way out there



posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
I am still awaiting confirmation that it was the old tether, but even if it was, the satellite was not the most important part of the mission, the satellite was there just because of the tether, it was the same experiment.


From what I have found it was the old tether... but I can not find anything that it was ever deployed the first time...



posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon
 



Originally posted by zorgon
I don't blame you for doubting critters... I haven't fully figured them out either... but comparing behavior it seems more logical to me... hundreds of Alien vessels seen year after year just flitting around in space and the atmosphere for no purpose is not logical.


How do you know for shore that all that flitting around in space and atmosphere has no purpose?
Don’t forget that Clifford Stone mentioned at the National Press Club Conference in Washington, DC on Wednesday, May 9, 2001 from the diclosureproject that back then the military already knew of 57 different Alien species, and perhaps even more.
So what I mean to say by that is that 57 different Alien species must have many crafts to there disposal out there for doing all sorts of "special" jobs.



Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by spacevisitor
2. And I suppose that the presence of such creatures in the upper levels but also in the lower ** levels of our atmosphere because of there enormous size on some [Couple miles in diameter] they must be a real dangerous threat for all launches and such as the Apollo’s back then and the Shuttle flights these days into space and don’t forget all those flying air planes.


I do not think they are a hazard to navigation... they seem to have great control and spend a lot of time teasing our pilots... right from World War II when they soo the glowing balls of lights they called Foo Fighters.
Never once where they a treat... just confused the heck out of people... never once did one hit an airplane... and we never could catch up to them.


I am personally convinced that those so called Foo Fighters where in fact all ET crafts who where doing observations, watching the course of the WWII battle so to speak.


Originally posted by zorgon
But I have two theories I am working on...

1) The sudden interest in 'Aliens' about our Nuclear testing and keeping Nukes out of space...

It is highly likely that an atomic blast would yield a strong enough EMP pulse to kill them or seriously harm them


I am convinced that those ET’s found out that we humans “fond the matches” so to speak as I thought Jim Marss once said.
So that we humans have finally created a weapon that can destroy ALL and they can’t and will not allow that to happen.
They also don’t allow us to bring such weapons in space.

www.abovetopsecret.com...


Originally posted by zorgon
2) That these critters are a very old species and are in fact the Watchers.. I have little on that yet but its something I found in some obscure places... and it may be possible that they have 'attendants'


I am convinced that those so called “Watchers” back then where in fact of Extraterrestrial origin.
Aliens in popular speech.

So we still have different but interesting thoughts so far in my opinion.



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
Don’t forget that Clifford Stone mentioned at the National Press Club Conference in Washington, DC on Wednesday, May 9, 2001 from the diclosure project that back then the military already knew of 57 different Alien species, and perhaps even more.


Sorry don't put much faith into the Disclosure project... There may well be 57 species doing all sorts of 'special' jobs but do you really thing it likely that a hundred or so would just buzz around the tether, which to them would be old stuff?

I don't doubt we have visitors... I know of some that wear military uniforms... but the ones in THIS thread are critters


As to Clifford Stone I hear rumors that he is holding out on the good stuff with those FOIA papers




HA! See" say the magic word and the banner appears below... talk about crass commercialism


[edit on 28-8-2008 by zorgon]



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
The experimental science dude on UFO hunters pretty much debunked the whole tether incident. It's an artifact of the lens they use. Any time you see one of those circular things with the dark spot in the middle, it's just an artifact-- an illusion.



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
but do you really thing it likely that a hundred or so would just buzz around the tether, which to them would be old stuff?


For them it must be indeed cavemen’s stuff, but I really don’t know why they all buzz around the tether then.
Perhaps it was just curiosity?



Originally posted by zorgon
I don't doubt we have visitors... I know of some that wear military uniforms... but the ones in THIS thread are critters


That the ones in THIS thread are critters is your respectful opinion of course, but so far not mine.



Originally posted by zorgon
As to Clifford Stone I hear rumors that he is holding out on the good stuff with those FOIA papers



HA! See" say the magic word and the banner appears below... talk about crass commercialism


I assume he must have a good reason for that because I trust Clifford Stone all the way.



posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Shame on the UFO hunters and Shame on History Channel . Allowing a grandstanding skeptic- bully, to come up with this new "theory" that is the.."the UFO..err Ice Particles don't go behind the tether theory!. That is the NEW skeptic tank "harmony", since the "hunters"..(shame on you mr. B.) said it was so?..well I say, So what?.. to their fuzzification explanation, of the "camera" that shows the UFO ice cubes, invincible and unmeltable 4 days into the "Event"! The debate and conclusion of the "hunters" might be right or wrong IF..we were seeing the "tether break" on a regular low light camera. The hunters saw no STS-75 video other than what is currently out there, (and there more are hours of it)..as NASA runs through the low light camera's special filters and you see things appear and disappear when the UV or infrared are used..especially stars (????how?) and.... the Camera that gave us the greatest unimpeachable Government and Science video (showing 4 days of tether-UFO swarming byUFOs/ICE at distances from 70 n>miles to 700 miles,( Ice cubes that are always present, non melting and independent ) Now some truth..The camera was especially made for the STS-75 Tethered, 100 million dollar Satellite. A CCD camera with all the bells and whistles, called TOP. This stands for "Tethered Optical Phenomena" and is a "package" that boils down to a lot of software and a heck of a special camera.The Tether Optical Experiment was designed with ALL the ( shame on you,history TV) UFO "hunters" issues in mind, BECAUSE...the NASA Tether EM scientists needed analysis that was not hindered with all the "hunters" Problems, (leading "the hunters" to actually solving the issue of ..just what we are all really seeing and that NO UFO/ice particle ever were behind the broken tether!) The entire History channel debate is bogus as the premise Re: the low light camera and natural, known distortions is not relevant to this debate. No matter how right all the "skeptical trolls" believe their little talk is, it is based on zero knowledge of the "TOP", CCD, super low light "phenomena" B & White
camera!!! This was designed and is explained over and over throughout the mission video as the best camera in the world to study the"expected", strange phenomena that they were sure the EM generating tethered satellite would produce..and; because it was not know what to expect, the TOP ccd camera was FULLY LOADED, to allow the scientists at NASA to use the video we all have now seen-to study, without contradiction.,whatever light and phenomena that it sees and no wishy washy debate, (just as the "hunters"had)- could get in the way. NASA allowed anyone with the means ( a 1980's house sized dish!) to see all of the TOPS tests as NASA put out the TOP signal, live on the NASA TV channel as events happened> The camera is explained over and over as built to see what is truthfully happening as the tethered satellite generates any new and unexpected phenomena. If a bunch of paid, TV "hunters" wanted to really solve this they would have sought out my hrs of TOP video and myself, because I have ALL the info the History channel needs to do REAL research! Come on ATS..you don't buy those celeb/paid "hunters" tether optical illusion solution,
based on fake information! Its just like the skeptic trolls diss of the weird use of a previously flawed tether to hold on to the 100 million dollar satellite, rather than use the NEW one that was the tether that they trained on?? That, NASA will NOT discuss..why not?? Did a "cell" at NASA pull a secret switch at the last moment, cuz they wanted it to break..heck, NASA "tele"sciece put that TOP camera on board, put a flawed tether on the satellite, causing a break..and waited to see what the UFOs would do!!! and we all saw it! The experiment did not stop and electricity was successfully generated. NASA says now, the mission was a complete success.
"Mission Accomplished" !!!!!!! Come on ATS members, these Trolls are everywhere!
A little help p-lease... Martyn Stubbs (tbln.com)



posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretnasaman
"the UFO..err Ice Particles don't go behind the tether theory!.
If those are ice particles then they do not go behind the tether, and to me they do not look like they go behind the tether, regardless of what they may be.


to their fuzzification explanation, of the "camera" that shows the UFO ice cubes, invincible and unmeltable 4 days into the "Event"!
If the "ice" is not behind the tether there is no need for trying to explain how they went unmeltable for 4 days, they were just ice particles near the shuttle, that is the whole idea of the ice particles.


No matter how right all the "skeptical trolls" believe their little talk is, it is based on zero knowledge of the "TOP", CCD, super low light "phenomena" B & White camera!!!
Then could you point us to the specifications of that camera? I tried to find it some time ago and did not found anything useful.

And my interpretation of the disks that appear along with the tether is based on the behaviour of CCD cameras.


If a bunch of paid, TV "hunters" wanted to really solve this they would have sought out my hrs of TOP video and myself, because I have ALL the info the History channel needs to do REAL research! Come on ATS..you don't buy those celeb/paid "hunters" tether optical illusion solution, based on fake information!
Then why don't you make all that data available? Post it somewhere for us to see. If you have videos that prove that you are right you are worse than the debunkers, you are withholding the truth to yourself and the accuse other people of not knowing about it.


Its just like the skeptic trolls diss of the weird use of a previously flawed tether to hold on to the 100 million dollar satellite, rather than use the NEW one that was the tether that they trained on??
What was the flaw on the tether?

And you keep on talking about a 100,000,000 dollars satellite, the only value I could find was 18,600. Where do you get your data from?



posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretnasaman
A little help p-lease... Martyn Stubbs (tbln.com)


Okay here goes....

First your post was tough to read... I had to pull it out and separate it...

But here is the way I see it...

You claim to be Martyn Stubbs... the person who had the satellite earth station and recorded HOURS of video... Now I have no proof yet that you are... but I will take your word for it.

You say...


f a bunch of paid, TV "hunters" wanted to really solve this they would have sought out my hrs of TOP video and myself, because I have ALL the info the History channel needs to do REAL research!


Yet we have seen very little other than the few minutes on Youtube.. in ALL these years...

So why is that? The only reason I can see is MONEY... you want someone to pay you to release it. But as time goes on... less and less people care... You want money for them? I have a way that can be done... but you will have to write me at standauffish@earthlink.net... as I won't have time to post here the next three months...

Point is you say you have footage... but are not releasing even 10 minutes of new stuff... This whole issue went through the court system in an ownership battle in which NASA says it was public domain material that you intercepted.

Yet you are still sitting on it... are there agreements that were not honored? Are there agreements that are binding? We have nothing... and though I agree 100% with your assessment... we have nothing that will convince them.

This topic is important to me and my research. Quite frankly at this point I don't really care anymore to convince the skeptics... If you want to do something with this drop me a line and lets talk...

Yes the TOPS camera was designed specifically to record the 'plasma' sheath that would developed

No it was NOT unexpected...

No I do not believe they deliberately cut it loose because that would have been pointless and unnecessary and they would have better chance of recording when it was still attached and working. It was simply NASA morons not putting in a safeguard and that is stated in the 380 page independant report

Yes they had problems with it the first attempt... it was in the deployment mechanism...

"The first attempt at the tether experiment ended prematurely when problems arose with the deploying mechanism..."
www-istp.gsfc.nasa.gov...

The Tethered Satellite System Reflight (TSS-1R) builds on what we learned about tether systems during the TSS-1 mission, which was flown in 1992



NASA says now, the mission was a complete success. "Mission Accomplished" !!!!!!!


Was it a success? YES

"Models, accepted by scientists for more than 30 years, are incorrect and must be rewritten. This assessment follows analysis by a joint U.S.-Italian Tethered Satellite investigating team of the information gathered during the mission"
www.msfc.nasa.gov...

This is the last time I will post anything on this following issue... I have made several attempts to get some takes on the OTHER tether...

For those few who did pick up on it email me or U2U me and I will point you to the data. As it is still 'sensitive' and involves the OTHER SPACE PROGRAM I will not be posting the info in the forum with all the links to MILITARY sites... which is generally not a good idea to hotlink to those anyway


But there was another tether in the sky... it was there just after STS 75 returned home... and it was up there for a long time... Tracking this thing down has lead me down a path that quite frankly frightens me... the sheer scope of this and the implications...

It has opened many doors I don't like what I see... like the HUNDREDS of laser 'cannons' NASA has around the world disguised as 'astronomical research' including some in RUSSIA..

This other tether... they fired lasers at it from two of these... that are on military sites... No they are not attempting to shoot it down, though they can do that easily... (and so can the Russians) they were testing the power transmission feature.

No I am not going to back that up with data right now...

Here is one picture of the tether taken from a ground station at Kirtland AFB... I picked this one as it also has a 'visitor' in it
You will note that t is day 137. It is not attached to the shuttle... it doesn't need to be....



So Martyn Stubbs, a fellow Canadian... what shall it be? Or will you take those HOURS of film to the grave with you?

You have my email... and I will check the U2U's when I get time



posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
I assume he must have a good reason for that because I trust Clifford Stone all the way.


That is all well and good... and I don't have anything against him... never met him, never talked to him and he IS a good friend of John's

What I have an issue with is that saying F O I A in a post sets off a filter which makes his banner appear below my post... Since Skeptic Overlord already posted in a thread that Cliff gets paid ad revenues for his work while the rest do it for free... forgive me if I have issues promoting his work because a damn robot sniffs out a key word in my post

We know the bots screen for bad words... but this? Makes one question what else the bots look for...

[edit on 4-9-2008 by zorgon]



posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
ZORGON...sorry, I don't use press releases, I use the live video voice overs and

conversations from the actual STS-75 mission tapes, that are never available to the public, due

to an "embargo" put on all video from that mission. This was announced on the live

video feed, and it is still part of an investigation, ( and there is NO press release I could find about

seizing the mission videos (?)..you also now have my U2U and I bid everyone else (and you too) farewell- I

can not take the abuse (!) any more..I will be at tbln.com, ...email me there..Your work is good, mr. Z..but I don't do anger.

LIFE HAPPENS



posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
How have you ruled out ball lightening and other electrical phenomena from being the source of the "objects"?


After all they had a large scale electrical generation device going in space, and it was broken.

Couldn't it possibly have been charging up particles which broke off with extreme charges, causing electroluminesence or some other more esoteric explaination?

Isn't shouting aliens every time you stub your toe a little worn thin?

Ouch, my toe, stupid aliens!


It was the stupid aliens again, ahhhh!



posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
oops

[edit on 5-9-2008 by zorgon]



posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretnasaman... I bid everyone else (and you too) farewell- I

can not take the abuse (!) any more..I will be at tbln.com


Hmp.

Took his marbles and went home.

Pretty revealing.



posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Yes they had problems with it the first attempt... it was in the deployment mechanism...

"The first attempt at the tether experiment ended prematurely when problems arose with the deploying mechanism..."
www-istp.gsfc.nasa.gov...

The Tethered Satellite System Reflight (TSS-1R) builds on what we learned about tether systems during the TSS-1 mission, which was flown in 1992



NASA says now, the mission was a complete success. "Mission Accomplished" !!!!!!!


Was it a success? YES

"Models, accepted by scientists for more than 30 years, are incorrect and must be rewritten. This assessment follows analysis by a joint U.S.-Italian Tethered Satellite investigating team of the information gathered during the mission"
www.msfc.nasa.gov...

This is the last time I will post anything on this following issue... I have made several attempts to get some takes on the OTHER tether...

For those few who did pick up on it email me or U2U me and I will point you to the data. As it is still 'sensitive' and involves the OTHER SPACE PROGRAM I will not be posting the info in the forum with all the links to MILITARY sites... which is generally not a good idea to hotlink to those anyway


But there was another tether in the sky... it was there just after STS 75 returned home... and it was up there for a long time... Tracking this thing down has lead me down a path that quite frankly frightens me... the sheer scope of this and the implications...

It has opened many doors I don't like what I see... like the HUNDREDS of laser 'cannons' NASA has around the world disguised as 'astronomical research' including some in RUSSIA..

This other tether... they fired lasers at it from two of these... that are on military sites... No they are not attempting to shoot it down, though they can do that easily... (and so can the Russians) they were testing the power transmission feature.

No I am not going to back that up with data right now...

Here is one picture of the tether taken from a ground station at Kirtland AFB... I picked this one as it also has a 'visitor' in it
You will note that t is day 137. It is not attached to the shuttle... it doesn't need to be....




thanks Zorgon


i didn't know there was another tether up there at the same time ?

that is very interesting and so is the " visitor " in the picture




[edit on 8-2-2009 by easynow]



posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
So? I don't think that all the hype over the video was because of the tether.


What he said lol.



posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
flight path tracking examination of the objects





top topics



 
3
<< 5  6  7   >>

log in

join