It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Invade Town In NT Australia

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by primamateria Again if anyone sees anything SE QLD or nearby plz post and I am ready with camera and stuff.

I posted the Queensland stuff in OzWeatherman's other thread on NT sightings... Why oh why must we always have more than one thread on the same thing
Its hard enough to keep up

As to reconpilot... Sauron is right this is way off course... so if you want any of my evidence just look it up

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60

We ran outside but at first we couldn't see anything -- it was really dark and we could hear the sound."

"The sound was horrible. It sounded like something was going past."

"We thought it was a jet."

It is unusual that the witnesses reported sound. The one thing that other UFO observations seem to have in common, is that the crafts make no sound at all. And it is even stranger that nobody managed to take a photo or video of these things, since they were there for hours...

You've watched The Disclosure Project? Several reports sound in that press release.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Reconpilot I second Shar_Chi's suggestion that you start a new thread, so this thread does not get sidetracked anymore, to discuss, dare I say it, your revelations, although it would be a shame to put it in skunkworks just yet.

If you do not know how to create a thread than I could do so for you although I am sure it would not prove much of a challenge to you.

You clearly are already discussing the subjects here so I would not think there would be a problem in a new thread.

What do you say ?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

I must respectfully disagree .I thought my last post reply brought the nature of the NT event in to a VERY SHARP FOCUS . No , I would prefer to stay ON topic even if I do have to take the long way round for you guys . Apologies for my cheeky attitude . Its an aussie thing...

[edit on 3-7-2008 by reconpilot]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by primamateria

The F111 was a technological rip off of the original TSR 2 designed by our people . Still its a bloody ripper of a plane with RAAF and altair upgrades and we are still wumping f22's with it . The Hornets are okay too ,when we have finished Moding them

Its all good Prima ,dont worry .

Magnet runner is another name for gravity field generator .Its just less of a mouthfull . We usually just abreviate it to 'mags'.

Depending on the application they can be incorporated into the drive shaft of the turbofan or stand alone or both. The inate properties of mags will dramatically increase power and performance of standard turbofans , plus providing power output for shielding ,cloaking and passive radar absorbtion . I would say five percent advantage is an understatement wouldnt you ? Now am I getting off topic or does this help you guys understand whats going on better in NT ? . Please let me know what you think .

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

My sincere apologies to you Sauron , you are correct in pulling me up and I really should no better . I will endeavour to bring us back in to context and provide a clearer understanding of what the pitch black excersise is all about . Thank you for your tolerance , we do appreciate your giving us this unique avenue to educate people.

In order for people to understand the phenomenon they are seeing they need to understand the technology behind it .

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

The ringing in your head is a short range phenomenon caused by sympathetic resonance in the skull cavity , particularly the corpus collosum which is a biological particle accelerator . In a tactical situation ,by the time you hear that ringing in your ear the bell has tolled for thee...
Bogie on your six mav...

Pitch black is an apt description for invisiblity is it not ?

Keep those intelligent questions and comments coming ,it gives me a good reason to be here for you .

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

I think Sherpa nailed it when he recommended that you start a thread on it. Please do so, as cloaking tech is another avenue of research that i have travelled, and i find it very interesting.

RE: this thread....has anyone else noticed the similarities to the Canary Island case? The general device description is similar, despite there being such a wide chronology between the events.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Honestly tex, im just to lazy to start another thread and the aussies know where I am here . The dialogue quality is getting better ,I promise to rein in my provocative mouth and I promise you ,the best is yet to come..
cheers
recon

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Emmisions from a magnet runner must be shielded in a combat enviroment to avoid what would otherwise be a significant signal .
so by modulating the signature and recycling the output the energy is used to absorb rather than emit. Pretty cool eh ?

Bristol engineering when making Hercules engines understood this principal ,which made their radial engines remarkably quiet for their time. Harmonic cancellation of sound is nothing new either , its just a case of tuning the muffler . Phase in ,phase out . Buy a new Lexus and they use the same principal to make the cabin quiet . Once you get beyond the ooh aah factor its really not hard to grasp the first principals of advanced tech. Its how you manafacture it , thats where the big secrets lie .
Cant help anyone there .

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by reconpilot
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Honestly tex, im just to lazy to start another thread and the aussies know where I am here . The dialogue quality is getting better ,I promise to rein in my provocative mouth and I promise you ,the best is yet to come..
cheers
recon

Those two problems are easily circumnavigated, if you are to lazy I can, as stated in my last post, start the thread for you all you would have to do is contribute.

Your fellow Antipodeans will know where you are because I can put a link here to the other thread, you can of course continue to still post here on the NT thread.

There are many statements that you make that are made as fact I would counsel you to put, I believe, personally or in my opinion in front of them because sooner or later you will be challenged for evidence unless of course the new thread is in skunkworks where you get cut a little more slack.

The important thing is to understand the environment you are working in, this is not the local boozer.

Some of the subjects you have mentioned people are interested in BFFT and Zorgon have displayed this to you but these subjects only have a tenous connection to this thread and then only if proved to be correct so again I would suggest a new thread.

This is just my opinion and does not necessarily reflect that of the mods so take it in the right spirit.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

As long as the technology remains classified and neccesarily so , we both know that 'proof ' is out of the question . Photo's can be totally misleading if not completely bogus and classified documents ? well until someone invents a felt marker eraser for photo copies....
But personal eye witness accounts cross referenced for verification of time place and decription . Then we are making progress .
This is an aussie event sherpa , let the aussies decide if they want to continue asking techical questions pertinent to this historic event since they are the ones who can get up to NT and see if they witness stuff that verifies my explanations of the tech.
The demand for 'proof' is a cheap defence for the debunkers who only pretend they are on our side .Its the first rule of espionage .

Prima and others have started the ball rolling with excellent straight forward questions. And there's an old altairian saying .The answer is in the question. So fire away aussie's and I will do whatever I reasonably can to give you a better grasp of how this stuff works without all the spin and gobledegook.

They deserve to know , its their country and they have been lied to long enough by murdoch.

Now what I can do is go to my library and dig up some choice bones from the military section. The wording is clever to avoid the strictures of official secrets but....

The UK is a police state now ,just like the US, sherpa .You know that .
But here , we know how to bend the rules and exploit the grey areas because we are not so easily cowed . As retired general cosgrove so rightly stated 'we are safe here in australia' . And that is because of what has been hidden here for a long long time .Half a million years give or take a few thousand....

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reconpilot, the Northern Territory is too far for me to drive, given my commitments. Another time, years ago, I would have been loading the car after reading the initial report come through.

I wish you could recommend a great place for a holiday in Victoria though.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by reconpilot

As long as the technology remains classified and neccesarily so , we both know that 'proof ' is out of the question . Photo's can be totally misleading if not completely bogus and classified documents ? well until someone invents a felt marker eraser for photo copies....
But personal eye witness accounts cross referenced for verification of time place and decription . Then we are making progress .

There are "contacts" that people here have. It works like this: you don't violate any law. You just do what you can to avoid it. A wink and a nod in a certain direction.

if you would like, email/u2u someone a patent number to look at. something along those lines. you don't have to provide irrefutable proof. just show us where the shadows start so we can at least see that what you say is supported somewhere.

I have seen it done this way many times.

[edit on 4-7-2008 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I've got heaps more questions so maybe some value in starting a new thread if needed, but first thought that popped into my mind was that would the mods you mention be better applied to sukhoi jets than hornets or is usually just applied to US tech?

Whats the best example of real world tech that it has been apllied to?

Any ideas on what happened to the cancelled seasprite helicopter project?

Can this tech be applied to helicopters and can it be applied to water as well as air as in the collins class subs?

Could it be used to stealth subs?

Does anti grav apply regardless of the medium it is used in? Does planetary alignment affect anti grav eg: are there better locations and times to use it?

Back to NT flap, is a catflap a portal? IS there one also in SA?

NOTE: If someone wants to start new thread for this then link it in.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Was anything with this sort of tech used down in Melbourne last year as I saw some pretty interesting things in the sky, similar to odd clouds or things that defied local weather conditions? I am thinking around the time the big defense tech expo thingy was on.

Also, any ideas why pitch black is being in NT? Is it because it is remote with low chance of sightings or are there bases there?

Is manufacturing done in NT?

Does the fact that australian constitutional regulations differ for a territory as opposed to states contribute to the reasons we are seeing a flap in NT rather than WA, SA or QLD etc?

** You are spot on reconpilot about the hotness of a woman hopping out of a jet, adjusting her mascara after knocking out 3 opponents. Can't stop visualising it after you mentioned that! Advanced tech and blond chicks with mad skills is just so friggin hot!

[edit on 2008-7-4 by primamateria]

[edit on 2008-7-4 by primamateria]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Totally of topic so if mods want to move to more appropriate thread, plz do so...

Also just purchased from ebay the book 'Last Plane out of Berlin: The Sidney Cotten Biography' which looks fascinating - he sounds like my kind of guy! And from QLD! Great to see some local talent making historical impact. I can't wait to read it.

And I found some links of interest:

Sidney Cotten: The Lockheed File

Guide to the papers of Frederick Sidney Cotton

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

As long as the technology remains classified and neccesarily so , we both know that 'proof ' is out of the question

I rather thought it might be, no proof no truth if we want to kick adages around.

So your expose will necessarily have to remain a matter of speculation and belief.

Let me put myself on record here, personally I am always interested in new subject matter and am willing to listen to any new ideas and theory especially if there is a trail that can be followed to at least hint at plausibility but as at this time you have not even provided that so I regard your posts as heresay until proven otherwise.

But personal eye witness accounts cross referenced for verification of time place and decription. Then we are making progres

This data can only be taken so far without coroberation by other means, of course there are cases were there are witnesses of professional status such as pilots and policemen but again the end result is limted.

This is an aussie event sherpa , let the aussies decide if they want to continue asking techical questions pertinent to this historic event since they are the ones who can get up to NT and see if they witness stuff that verifies my explanations of the tech.

At no time did I suggest that people should not ask questions and I am always overjoyed when people take the trouble to get out in the field and carry out their own personal investigatons.

The demand for 'proof' is a cheap defence for the debunkers who only pretend they are on our side .Its the first rule of espionage

This is a double edged blade, you could also say that not providing proof is a cheap defence aswell and I am curious to know what are the sides you talk of, is it believer and skeptic, good guys and bad guys, friends and foes or maybe truth and ignorance.

Now what I can do is go to my library and dig up some choice bones from the military section. The wording is clever to avoid the strictures of official secrets but....

Ah..so your information comes from your library, is that a public library or personal we might be getting somewhere here, could you provide me with some titles and authors with details of the pertinent sections.

The UK is a police state now ,just like the US, sherpa .You know that .

Er..well actually I don't and I cannot speak for the US though as I do not live there.

But here , we know how to bend the rules and exploit the grey areas because we are not so easily cowed .

Good for you.

As retired general cosgrove so rightly stated 'we are safe here in australia' . And that is because of what has been hidden here for a long long time .Half a million years give or take a few thousand....

You see this is where it gets off track again, what are you talking about, can you understand now why there is need for a new thread.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   

About ten minutes ago (from this time stamp), Channel 7, Melbourne had a small segment about Wycliffe Well on the Great Outdoors TV show.

It was brief, but it showed the alien statues and they interviewed a local who told how he had some sightings. He saw one craft through binoculars and sighted the 'portholes'.

Don't worry, it was not hard-hitting TV.

For those who don't know, Wycliffe Well is also in the Northern Territory and 'not too far' from where this thread's sighting took place.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join