It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Invade Town In NT Australia

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by reconpilot
The question is how long they will remain under the full influence of the bad guys .

Probably for quite some time mate... you got room over there?
I fancy a little noodling at Coober Pedy

Prescott Bush, Rockefellars and Standard Oil funded the NAZI's into power... this is history... Today we still have a Bush on the throne and the Rockefellars are still there and Standard Oil has a new name...

A Bush was head of Security at WTC
A Bush went to war in Iraq "Desert Storm
A Bush went back to finish up and MAY take us into another mess in the next few months

A Bush gave us the Patriot Act
A Bush gave us "Homeland Security"

We had "Homeland Security" back in Germany... they became the SS Schutzstaffel which literally translated is "Protection relay"

And a Bush said...
"Stop throwing the Constitution in my face," Bush screamed back. "It's just a goddamned piece of paper!"
www.capitolhillblue.com...

There are carreer officers and there are honourable men trying to serve their country . We want america to wake up ,get real and throw of this yoke of tyranny before its to late . Same with the UK .

Well its going to take a lot more than 9/11 to wake em up... and when they do what then? Back in the day when America took over from Britain... both sides had similar weapons and training... more or less evenly matched

In the Civil War... again both side had the same weapons and skills and again more or less evenly matched

But today... though a few 'good ole boys' have an impressive arsenal stashed away... THEY have stealth fighters and smart bombs and stuff you only see in SciFi movies...

And to those saying our troops won't turn on us... they won't NEED to... most of the new stuff is UNMANNED and computer controlled UAV's with awesome fire power, Navy destroyers... and even space craft like the Progress and Europes Jules Verne... NO OPERATOR REQUIRED Heck even the Russian shuttle was computer operated...

So the 'baddies' can lock themselves in their bunkers and play video games with you and me as targets

Altairian craft have excellent noise cancellation tech so unless the dampers are turned of you will not hear a whisper . There is a good chance the yanks were showing off one of their primitive classified craft but frankly I dont care

You mention these Altairian's a lot all I came up with is a religious cult...

Altairian Religious Order
www.aro-religion.org...

Now I am assuming you do not mean them? If not can you link me to something or is this an Australian thing?

UFO's as in anti-grav ships are by there very design silent... except maybe a hum when your in close quarters so there is no surprise here... if the engine 'fails' to the point its 'knocking the pistons'
it will explode...

This is why I mention that the loud sound for two hours makes no sense

Johnnie Howard sold out badly to the US ,no question .but we work smarter than that treacherous little poodle ever did . Thank god ASIO was not allowed to rig the last election.

Sold you out to the Bush clan or to the Aliens... and could you point me to a couple good locations for those Alien bases you spoke of? I will check on that NZ one later

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage

"Not ONE person seems to own a camera of any kind. How convenient."

It is convenient that I turn on my TV and hear nothing about this.

Front page of NT news, thats what the whole thread was about.....if you havent noticed, UFO stories arent exactly nation wide news. If they were then there would be no point of having website like ATS

That's funny, because my friend who lives in the UK gets news on UFOs from all over the world constantly, especially now with the on slaught of sightings.

For an advanced country that has 24 hour news that talks about the same crap for several hours I think this stuff warrants more attention. With the increasing numbers of people now interest or who are believers I see no reason why I haven't even gotten a scroll bar at the bottom of my screen mentioning this. Instead that bar tells me about freaking pandas.

Last time I checked ATS is a discussion forum, not a news organization.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Dude , has it occured to you that altairian is a fairly close anagram of australian ? I am busting my chops here trying to get you to think outside the box .
Yeah ,we know all about the bush clan.
Were did the Nazi's get all their technical advances from though ?
And how did british intelligence cotton on to it so quick and come up with countermeasures ? My family designed the spitfire and set up the radar networks before the war started .
Here's another sexy freebie .The real reason why the dambuster raids were so critical is because the Nazi's had a heavy water plant underneath the dams along with a production facility for advanced weaponry courtesy of some asshole aliens . Now imagine what the outcome of the war would have been if there was nuke warheads in V 1,2,3 rockets !
yeah baby ,better believe you owe us some credit .
But its okay mate ,were on your side remember .
you still have not answered my questions about catflap .
Now go and do some more research because we have altairior motives too.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Oh ,so now your an expert on gravity field generators as well. Do enlighten us then . Tell me the basic principles behind a GFE stack and when you have crapped out I will explain how to make yourself one , is that a deal ? But you first , dont want to steal your thunder .
In principle they are actually a very simple device .getting big power output though demands sophisticated off world production facilities.

Altairian fighters have multiple drive systems . The GFE set only provides effective zero mass and manouverability(mainly speaking) . Yes you can use them for propulsion but they are not immune to EMP .Thats how the yanks shoot those scout discs out of the sky . No ,we are a bit smarter than that and you know its hard to mount weapons on a disc spinning round and round .
Apart from a little pea shooter in the middle perhaps.
The sound dampers are for a very advanced turbine propulsion drive and hydrogen pulse drive for those quick getaways .
Damn I'm getting a hard on just talking about these babies !

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
For Crying out Loud!!! It just clicked!!!! - Check the link - 2008 Good Friday UFOreply to post by Omega85

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by toasted

Why miles... and not kilometres?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Hi all - this is my first ATS post.

Thought I'd try and help gather more info about the NT incident so I contacted a few members of the community including the woman who spoke with the NT Times initially.

They advised;

incident started about 2030
extremely loud noise - like thunder but louder
sound coming from all directions

There was no moon (haven't checked this as yet) so the light was very low

They believe there were 3 "craft" that crisscrossed the community until 2310

The noise was so unusual and terrifying that all community members ran for cover into their homes or the homes of their neighbours. (There are 14 houses and each has about 7 occupants).

Those i spoke with stated that they were extremely fearful and turned off the lights in their homes. Looking out from their windows they could see a red light on each of the objects - no other lights.

They believe that the craft "crisscrossed" the community but there was always at least one in view of the community members at a given time during the period in question.

No description of the shape or relative size of the objects - apparently, only a few of the community members even looked out the windows as they were huddled together in central locations within their homes.

Those that did look could see nothing discernible about the objects except for the red light (each described the light in similar ways - saying that it did not emit enough light to light the vicinity of the craft - but was described as "very bright").

It appears that one of the craft hovered for a period of about 10 minutes over an area of houses - during this time, the streetlights became very bright and this is what they had described during the previous news article of the houses nearby being "lit up like a football oval".

They do have mobiles with cameras

However, it appears that they were a little too terrified to venture out and didn't think to try for any snaps.

After the incident finished at about 2310, the community members didn't venture from their homes for another 15/20 minutes. They then gathered to discuss the events.

They state that a number of children and some adults had the sound "ringing in 'their' ears" for 3/4 days afterwards.

Some of the men of the community traveled to Elliott (town 25km from the community) that evening and returned in the early hours - it appears that no-one from Elliott heard/saw anything unusual.

They advised that they tried to put the children to sleep "after midnight" and then the adults sat on the veranda of one of the houses "had a cuppa" and talked through the experience.

The people i spoke with seemed very genuine - they are about 2.5km from the Stuart Highway and regularly deal with the noise of road trains in the area.

Something buzzed them for sure - I wonder if the Yanks have any VSTOL aircraft operating in Pitch Black?? Or what does the Osprey sound like??

Cheers,
PB

PS - I'm not a journo so sorry if i haven't been as concise as i could be.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Porcelain_Bus

Nice work, colour me suprised about the mobile phones, happy to be proven wrong.

Sounds like they got the bejezzus scared out of them.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Sterling work Porcelain_Bus it is actions like yours that clear the muddied waters of these events, if I was a mod I would applaud you so all I can do is give you a star.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Thanks for your assistance in sorting this out, an intriguing tale indeed.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Major RESPECT to you porcelain bus .
If any of our pilots were caught doing anything like that they would be out on their ear's.
So it sounds like the kind of thing the yanks would do ,terror being their thing right now.
Their craft are PRIMITIVE in the extreme .No electromagnetic shielding for a start , so the lights when brighter through magnetic induction .

They probably just got their asses whooped in a scrap with our female pilots and did this as a cheap way to get back at us. Knowing we would not fire over a populated area .

The Yanks can only get decent antigrav output by driving radioactive material through counter rotating tubes via conventional jet turbines. Its primitive ,its noisy and it eventually kills the pilot from lack of shielding . So much for superior technology.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

what is your problem walt ? the lies were amusing at first now you just look a retard

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

I rather thought through their scientists, but you can tell me your story if you like.

My family designed the spitfire

I was unaware that any "family" designed the Spitfire, this was attributed to R J Mitchell alone, care to elucidate.

and set up the radar networks before the war started

Your family seems to have been busy at this time.

The real reason why the dambuster raids were so critical is because the Nazi's had a heavy water plant underneath the dams along with a production facility for advanced weaponry courtesy of some asshole aliens

So was your family also heavily involved in British counter intelligence aswell ?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Well thank you Porcelain... Journalist or not that was awesomely done... This version sounds so much better...

Great job mind if I use the report?

Can't give you an award... so lets hope a mod reading this will do so because so few ever get off their butts and make that call

Starred anyway... but my personal thanks for taking the effort

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Dude , has it occured to you that altairian is a fairly close anagram of australian ?

Actually no... because before you mentioned it I had never heard the term 'altairian' before you mentioned it, which is why I asked you as all I found on Google was the cult reference...

I am busting my chops here trying to get you to think outside the box .

YOU are trying to get ME to think outside the box? Now that IS funny

Well there certainly are 'rumors' that the Vril society had contact with the Alderbaranians through Maria Orsic, who provided them with the 'purple stone' and gave them help with saucer design... And Hitler did use his justification on the Aryan race being supreme based on the fact that the Alien visitors or 'gods' were white...

But Nikola Tesla and many other scientist before the war were on the verge of providing mankind with this tech and free energy to boot... until the NAZi's came along and messed it all up...

I also have it on good authority that the NAZI's merely transfered power to the USA and they are the power behind the throne so to speak...

Well about every month or so we get someone comes through ATS here making all kinds of claims with nothing to back it up... They never give facts and details on anything, yet claim to be 'in the know', that only their info is correct, and that all others are hogwash... the last one also claimed to be from your neck of the woods... Doghead...

So I hope you will have more details to share with us
Now we all understand secrecy oaths and non disclosure contracts, but surely you could pin poin one of these alien bases you speak about... so we can follow the trail?

Now go and do some more research because we have altairior motives too.

Well thanks for the tip on doing more research Mate... but I think my contribution on that front far outweighs any facts and links you have provided so far
When I have time I will see what else pops up on Altarians seeing as you have no interest in sharing
but it will be on the back burner

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Oh ,so now your an expert on gravity field generators as well.

Nope not me I leave that to my technical team... But I am sure we are all ears on how to build an Altarian anti gravity device..

And perhaps you could explain how anti gravity works... so that unlike anti matter... the two forces don't cancel each other out violently.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Here's another sexy freebie .The real reason why the dambuster raids were so critical is because the Nazi's had a heavy water plant underneath the dams along with a production facility for advanced weaponry courtesy of some asshole aliens . Now imagine what the outcome of the war would have been if there was nuke warheads in V 1,2,3 rockets !

ummm...you only have that partially correct. The dam busters WERE because of the heavy water that was produced there (or, rather, "mined" there).

but the nazi's would not have had a nuke. not without a MAJOR paradigm shift in design. they had greatly overestimated the amount of material needed, and were riddled with mathematical and logistial errors..

[edit on 2-7-2008 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yanks ! still lost in your own arrogance .
Tell me what a cat flap is ,or are you under orders from your handler not to do so ?
In my family ,we work as a team . R.J lived just up the road from my folks and we all pitched in to make it the best fighter we could. happy for rj to take most of the credit though .
I love how my last posts have bought out the rancour of all you spooks !
Your half assed efforts only fool the ignorant and if the blind are lead by such as you your all going to end up in the ditch .
The more I give , the more you debunk , but then thats what your programed to do .
So I will hand over the thread to you Oh wise all knowing Zorgon .tell us how a GFE generator works. Enlighten us with your infinite wisdom .maybe fat furry texan and you can cobble together some credible spin on this one
Eh ?

I doubt it though .
Proud to be an austrALIEN.

your humiliating account in pitch black must still be stinging a bit so calm down a bit first . Then share .we await your inside knowledge with baited breath ,exalted keeper of the flame .

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Is that your technical team at Langley ? The same team that tried to copy our fighters and ended up with a ninety ton lump of titanium that could not get off the ground ? That technical team right....
you crack us up Zorgo ,really you do .

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

reply to post by zorgon

Is that your technical team at Langley ? The same team that tried to copy our fighters and ended up with a ninety ton lump of titanium that could not get off the ground ? That technical team right....
you crack us up Zorgo ,really you do .

no, that would be people like myself, who contribute to Pegasus. You REALLY want technical, Matyas might grace you with his presence. LOL...you should lose the rude tone. It is not going to win any hearts.
I tell you this to be helpful. I would like to value your input. If you could provide input of value...something with a link or a reference of some sort?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join