It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Invade Town In NT Australia

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I've been to Wycliffe Well the owner of the roadhouse said if u stay a week and dont see a UFO then its something odd.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by primamateria

Your a cheeky bugger prima .somethings tells me your sharper than you let on ! Sukhoi ,hornet whatever . The russians use this tech too . Their fighters are way better than a lot of the US stuff .

I am reliably informed we just dont need the seasprites because the Cigar tubes work much better . You see them on manouveres a lot here . Cloaked most of the time , but they run nav lights at night . Its funny to see the only thing uncloaked over your house is a nav light .

I love How sherpa twists my words to make it sound like I get all this stuff out of the library ! Shant bother indulging him anymore .

Only aussies get their questions answered from now on .

Anyone who lives near the MANY bases here will blithely tell you its unusual not to see one. They dont want to appear ignorant after all . If you want dumb spin you post at ATS and give it five minutes .

The tech is manafactured both here and off world. nano is capable of doing all sorts of stuff that ordinary hardware cannot do . It can solidify ,dissappear , seep away and come back again . Its infinitely programmable , can take any shape or form. Imagine the possiblities of that kind of tech. Infinitely portable , extremely hard to detect because so easy to disguise ! Well the best place to hide stuff is under people's noses .
The bases are 99% underground but here's a clue , vertical escarpements make great hanger bay entrances . Thats why so many people report seeing UFO"s 'crash into the side of them. River valleys make good bases .
And yes ,catflap is an old fashioned euphemism for star gate /wormhole.
Not all those bright flashes at night are conventional lightening storms .

And yeah ,altairian chicks are so HOT . Oh baby !

So we shant worry about those who have not seen and cannot afford to know to much .

So stupid . If the Gov admited aliens existed tommorow and showed a few pictures the debunkers would still howl for more proof . And why should we share classified tech info with spooks .Duhh !

If you go through any town with a base , we leave all sorts of blatant clues on street corners .

By the way ,i am not sid cotton , he's 'dead'. In a manner of speaking...

Cheers ..

recon

Ps , I will try and get all these questions answered but I tend to forget when there are so many .

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I am not open to bribary of any kind .I prefer my pizza deliveries to be on my own initiative thank you .

"Thats funny , I dont remember ordering pizza "
"its got your name on it sir "
"really ,can I have a look ?"
"certainly sir ..."
"oh...that pizza"

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I have a couple of UFO q's reconpilot. What do you consider the glowing orb type ufos that 'dance' together, and zoom off at incredible speeds? What are the dancing manouvres all about? Also anyone heard or know anything of the UFOs that look like a massive 'burning log' in the sky? Finally, what would be the number 1 spot on the NSW coastal strip to go see a good lightshow?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar_Chi

There you go shar chi. Its pays to go out and ask your own questions in a country that does not live in fear of the governement . Kudos to you mate.

Once you start that ball rolling as long as you keep your ego under control ,you will get more and more given to you . If you can get a grip on your fear you will experience declared contact . You will have talked to ET's already many times in your life. They just did not tell you thats all .
And you know ,its not a big deal really .The secrecy and classified tech is frustrating but you know ,unfortunately its neccesary when you have power hungry ,trigger happy humans trying to find new ways to kill each other all the time.

all the best

recon

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   

There are so many different types of orbs. Some are drones ,some are scouts, some are remotes . Some are irritating pliedians !
You just head down the coast from Sydney some time and ask around ,use your common sense .do a bit of research in the military section of your library. There are clues in there . You just have to learn to read laterally rather than literally . Its your journey mate .

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Chances are the dancing manouveres are just that .the guys and galls putting on a bit of a show for you . Are you not entertained ?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Unfortunately, I haven't knowingly witnessed such objects, but have direct accounts from those I trust. I would love to see for myself, but I've only personally witnessed a crappy saucer thing that looked like a prop from a 1950s lo-fi ufo flick. I tend to think it was 'one of ours', whereas the orbs definitely pre-date any tech we could've made ourselves. The 'burning log', well that's a spooky one but I have it direct from a very trusted mate.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
im liking most of this topic and the views im from the states and im no yank im a reb from texas i think et might have dropped in on you donks down there somebody said something about resonance im with you on this one it seems 60 to 70 percent of the time theres a citing and then helicopters show up 10 minutes later and this is captured on film i think we know theyre here and can shoot them down but instead we send out 60 year old technology to give them alittle low frequency wave that et cant stand i could be wrong but i dont think so

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
Unfortunately, I haven't knowingly witnessed such objects, but have direct accounts from those I trust.

I've seen the night orbs before, West of Melbourne Airport... Nothing amazing, other than being suspended in a triangular formation, drifting...

We'll have to keep looking around for the stealth shields now!

reconpilot, keep it coming... I can feel you wanting to tell more than you should!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Are you egging me on teezer ! Naughty boy .
Char chi keeps asking me for leads . You know there are so many things we do to try and get humans to peek outside the box but getting them to see it ...man.
Doctor who ,third rock from the sun ,star wars . If you want to understand the altairian honour code watch 300 .The spartans are altairian .

Another brilliant film that gives a big clue that most people do not notice is Titanic. fast forward to the bit where rose is floating on drift wood and looks up in to the night sky at the stars. Freeze the DVD on those stars.
you will see the perfectly elliptical formation of nav lights for a cloaked cruiser ! Its a little thing ,yes but its there for those who are ready to open their hearts and look in to the real message of that film.
One of the first things my friend pointed out one night was the exact same nav light outline over our heads.
When my family finally came forward and woke me up I cried a lot watching all this stuff with new eyes ,still do sometimes. The memories start to come back , stuff from way back and you are just lost for a while trying to take it all back in. I always knew but for my own safety I was kept in the dark like must alien civvies ,for my own safety . Its tough for us too you know.

Ships come in so many shapes and sizes , the discs are just the beggining , primitive ships really .

Posting here has been an experiment for me . sometimes I think stuff it ,its not worth it .Other times I cant resist ragging the debunkers .

but if you want to listen to some contemporary 'Alien' music try getting Skitzmix and listen closely to the lyrics . Scooter is another good one ,one of my favourites. truth is so many of the really good bands are made up of ET"s !
Its very sad that we are forced to engage the people by stealth but thats the way it is . Hope and home is where the heart is though so there is good reason for it being that way .

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

I love How sherpa twists my words to make it sound like I get all this stuff out of the library

I think that might need clarifying then as in a couple of posts down you say :

do a bit of research in the military section of your library. There are clues in there . You just have to learn to read laterally rather than literally

So presumably you have looked and found it there.

Can you see the connection here.

And just as an aside this does not seem to make sense to me.

Cloaked most of the time , but they run nav lights at night .

They do not want to be seen in daylight but it is ok at night.

Well it does seem to correlate a little with FT sighting reports but can you tell me if you see any logic to this or even better the specific reason.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

What is the primary purpose of nav lights I ask myself ponderingly ? to stop things from bumping in to other things at night .common courtesy really . Rules of the road . After all ,if you bumped into a newly arrived battle cruiser on the evening sydney to melbourne flight ,you'd be pissed.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by reconpilot
reply to post by sherpa

What is the primary purpose of nav lights I ask myself ponderingly ? to stop things from bumping in to other things at night .common courtesy really . Rules of the road . After all ,if you bumped into a newly arrived battle cruiser on the evening sydney to melbourne flight ,you'd be pissed.

Excellent so it is all about bumping in to things.

So I guess bumping in to a daylight cloaked aircraft is not a problem then.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Fascinating stuff..

Another quick one, is there any relation between pitch black and all the sightings currently happening in the UK? Are there any operations happening at the same time up there?

Can nanotech be programmed to be organic or digestable eg: could you get nanotech to be a chemical or protein that is digested? Could it be reconstituted afterwards? Can nanotech reproduce itself on earth or does it need to be in offworld industries?

Could nanotech be organic in that you could ingest it and then it is programmed to reinforce some bone structure or interact with skin somehow to say make your skin resistant to heat or some other augmentation or enhancement?

What are the optics like in these craft? Can they get an optical zoom from where they are in the atmosphere down to say, being able to see if I had a camera or not? Could they see the expression on my face, could they hear or sense what is being said? Could these optics penetrate buildings or go thermal or FLIR?

Does a IR or green lasers have any effect on bouncing light off them?

**Not that I am in the habit of shining lasers at aircraft, however I have rigged up a modified green laser into an IR broad beamed IR laser and attached it to my video camera to try an get extended range in infrared and better autofocusing - I just was wondering if this would annoy the craft and pilots? I have tried using the laser to 'tickle' some of the suspect stars I have seen in the sky. I have also thought it would be funny (well sort of funny) if I am pointing my laser up and tickling a star that suddenly I would get slightly vapourised in return (well maybe just the top layer of skin) by a massive laser coming back down and 'tickling' me in return

[edit on 2008-7-7 by primamateria]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I re-read that last post and realised I am firing off heaps of questions (I am in info-sponge mode) so please ask anything of me if something comes to mind too.

SKitzmix, scooter!? Thats pushing up the BPM! Thats hardcopre alright but I do love Ramp - The logical Song! Don't tell me you also liked Eifel65 - I'm Blue?

[edit on 2008-7-7 by primamateria]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Oh yeah its a problem alright ,UNLESS you have the technology to GHOST . Thats walking through walls in plain speak. Yep ,we can do that too . your still trying to frame your rebuttals inside the box sherpa , come outside and see the big picture .

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Pitch black is essentially a ritualised warm war /duel type situation . America has run out of steam ,its bankrupt and the rest of the world is no longer dancing to its bully boy tactics . Iraq has failed to secure the oil it needs to keep its economy afloat so its playing its last desperate cards .
The truth is america is at war with OZ ,it just has not been declared openly yet . Hot wars are the ultimate gamble so they will hold off from that as long as possible. In the meantime they will go on testing our boundaries looking for a weak spot . Good luck with that Enki....

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Lots of intelligent questions there Prima ,I would expect no less .The answer to all of the above is generally speaking ,yes .

My car recently had polarised glass fitted because the yanks were trying to blind me with lasers and cause an accident . Dirty tricks from dirty players . well I think your being a bit optimstic with your camera there but give it a go ,you may get thrown a bone as long as you dont do anything silly . Respect goes a long way if you want to get anywhere .

respect is sadly lacking in US foriegn policy . I have had many attempts on my life and that of my family .

so carefull where you point your thingy .

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

Oh yeah its a problem alright ,UNLESS you have the technology to GHOST

I get the feeling you are falling fowl of circular logic here.

So do you not suppose they could "GHOST" at night instead of using their nav lights ?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join