It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Invade Town In NT Australia

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by reconpilot
Chances are the flaps being reported are training exercises . I am told that sometimes they dont bother to cloak all the time .

reconpilot, you've types some interesting claims. I guess you won't give away any sources, but how about some hints regarding your information?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Sorry mate ,that would be telling and i'm pushing my luck already . But its fun seeing how far ive got . Oh # ,who could that be knocking on the door at this time of night.....

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by chunderyet you still seem unable to accept that to the point of denial or something like that.

and now you've got me giving a negative stereotypical description (apologies).

Apology accepted mate
and you certainly have me pegged wrong... I actually know quite well how 'unusual' the locals can be...

No doubt this thread will continue, seemingly because it is being perpetuated by worthless posts like yours and mine, rather than anything of any real content.

Well then lets change the content then...

Now then as tezzajw pointed out reconpilot made some interesting 'observations' and so did Shar_Chi though I disagree about the 'joke' assessment of pine gap....

Here is a 'note' from a uhhh 'friend' down under

"An officer in the SAS (Special Air Services) has just been at Pine Gap
helping with a top secret security operation. He said they were bringing in
a lot of very special equipment which he was told had something to do with
anti-gravity. Also he said it had been inferred that they were travelling to
the Moon and 'other places' with the assistance of ET's."

I can't check this, but as I am aware of the source I think there could be some truth in it.

Now I haven't looked up where this sighting occurred yet... but recon's mention of AG perked me up

so I sent your note to my 'spook' and see what stirs... No worries mate... he doesn't 'knock on doors' Hehehe I didn't know you guys HAD MIB's down there

So maybe one of you can camp out by the tracks and see if they really ARE using them to bring in this special equipment?

OH and PLEASE bring a CAMERA

[edit on 30-6-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
So 'yanks' are the enemy now huh?

Chances are the flaps being reported are training exercises .

Most likely as real "UFO's" are silent and so are the AG craft

I will give you the 'cloaking' I am sure at times it is 'useful' to flash the locals
and I showed the 'plasma actuators' that replaced ailerons over two years ago here and on my website....

The one from the RAAF wouldn't be the TANARIS would it? I bet that one has been called a UFO a few times

you may be looking right through one .

++snip++

.Its just sympathetic resonance from the proximity of the crafts magnet runner

Hmmm one might almost think you actually know something

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

nice effort at debunking zorgon but no , your photo does not match my description at all does it ? This craft has swept BACK delta wing and no tail fin . The craft I describe is an old Altairian design but way in advance of that tired CGI you posted . your source is probably Ketchup on fries .
The yanks are not the real enemy , no , but their actions are hardly honourable . I have many american friends who despair of their countries loss of integrity as do I . I once fought alongside them .
you strut all you want mate .I am secure in my manhood and do not care to prove anything to debunkers .
compared with the ET bases dotted all over OZ , pine gap is impotent ,deal with it and be thankfull for it . your so called SAS buddy would not be at liberty to tell you anything if he is what he claims to be .
He's more likely ASIO and those guys are the joke of the aussie intelligence community .
Over here , we dont get harrased by MIB's . I have been treated cordially and with respect by all the defence people round here .The knock on the door was a joke .
Actually I have many friends and family in defence but I am not going to reveal my sources and get them in trouble . We all want disclosure sooner than later but thats just the way it is.
Anti grav is simple in principal but the americans are using primitive drivers that are radiocative . The permanent magnetic materials at ADF's disposal are much more powerfull because the material used to make them is far more powerfull than anything obtainable down here.
since I am NOT ADF and neither are my contacts we are not subject to the same strictures . We are Altairians and we dont take any crap from anyone . but believe me when I tell you , australia would be in deep trouble without our support.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

your so called SAS buddy would not be at liberty to tell you anything if he is what he claims to be .

Actually I have many friends and family in defence but I am not going to reveal my sources and get them in trouble .

Thats a bit hypocritical. You say Zorgons SAS buddy wouldnt be a liberty to tell him anything, yet your friends and family in defence tell you everything?

Anyway, none of you know what the hell is going on up here (over here for you non-australians). As far as I know Im located closest to the events that occured the other day, and I have been watching F-22, F-111, F-16's, AWIS aircraft and other minor military aircraft take off, taking part in the Pitch black exercise.

There were no special stealth aircraft involved....no UAV's hovering around there was no evidence to prove that there were UFO's there. Stop taking the crap out of the locals for not taking photos......they dont all have cameras, they arent all paranoid, they weren't all high or drunk

I have doubts but I dont believe that an aboriginal community of 100+ people would conspire to make something like this up, they just arent like that

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Great response about the aboriginal community

[edit on 30-6-2008 by destiny-fate]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

You seem to have some additional info to share, and I encourage you to open up a thread on skunkworks, call it "reconpilot speaks!" and field some questions as best possible without letting the inevitable 'ad hominems' get under your skin. There are people interested in new ideas whether they take them with a pinch of salt or a bucket. For every person who posts on ATS there are 1000 silent readers.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Shar_Chi

Your right mate . you know the reality is not black and white ,but many shades of grey . I love talking tech but I must show some restraint .I could provide more visual proof , but I dont want a bunch of wacko's knocking on my door so they can bump up their credentials artificially .
The proof is out there and anyone who shows sincerity and humility in dealing with these issues will get thrown a few bones according to their ability to deal with the reality.
Its too scary for most people to deal with when you are confronted by the PHYSICAL REALITY of talking to an ET . Altairians are no problem really ,they look the same as humans superficially but their internal organs are more evolved as is their skeletal structure .
I really struggled with getting used to grey's again at first but now its no problem . Lizards ,well those guys are awesome to behold but the average human would just be gripped by pure terror at the sight of one.
And thats just for starters..
So disclosure is neccesarily a gradual process . The debunkers are just scared their credibility will eventually be shot to pieces by the emerging facts . The pace is accelerating...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
"Not ONE person seems to own a camera of any kind. How convenient."

That's so easy to say, but proves nothing as to whether these people actually saw what they claim to have seen.

I don't walk/drive around with a camera with me 24/7, in fact not at all. Why does it surprise you?

Steve Allen and Ricky Sorrells are two good examples of historic UFO sightings without pictures/video footage. Some UFO sightings don't last very long, and some/most take place in rural areas, there for not many people see the same thing at the same time and vantage point, nor do they think to take pictures/video footage of it. Shock can tend to cause temporary paralysis.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by ufo reality]

It's not the case that you have to be carrying a camera but anything that can take a picture, like a mobile phone.

Reality check here, there are so many mobile phones with cameras that there is no way in hell that anything like this can take place without somebody somwhere pointing their phone at the sky.

Sorry, but this story is just that, a story.

I believe there are aliens out there but my belief is getting stretched these days due to the existing of all that "mobile" photography that still isn't snapping at UFO's.......why?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   

nice effort at debunking zorgon

DEBUNKER???
Been called many things but never THAT

So what about that new base then?

US spy base to be built in WA

Australian defence support for United States military operations in the Middle East will be boosted by construction of a new top-secret US military communications base in Western Australia.

Defence Minister Joel Fitzgibbon revealed yesterday that work would begin in July or August this year on a satellite ground station for the United States Mobile Users Objective System, a new satellite communications system being deployed by the US Navy.

The new US defence facility will be located with the existing Australian satellite signals intelligence facility at Geraldton, Western Australia. The base will be linked to a network of communications satellites that will provide front-line US military units with instant access to high-grade intelligence and tactical information.

Once operational, the new facility will automatically provide communications support for US military operations in Iraq and the Persian Gulf.

The Canberra Times

your so called SAS buddy would not be at liberty to tell you anything if he is what he claims to be .

Well see therein lies the problem... it can just as easily be said that if YOU really knew anything you couldn't tell... We get about one a week that says they have friends that know someone that knows something... yet when it comes to the crunch... there is no documentation... no names... nothing

So in the ends its all hearsay... (not that I doubt some of the things you say) but in the end nothing is produced except some interesting conversation...

Debunker indeed

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
[Reality check here, there are so many mobile phones with cameras that there is no way in hell that anything like this can take place without somebody somwhere pointing their phone at the sky.

Due to the fact that there is no mobile phone reception in the tiny aboriginal community where the event took place, chances of them actually owning one is pretty much next to none. These people rely on land line phones which to date do not have cameras built in

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Due to the fact that there is no mobile phone reception in the tiny aboriginal community where the event took place,

Well I think therein lies the problem here... no one outside of Oz had any clue that this was an aboriginal community...

Us 'yanks' think that everyone in the free world is just like us

Now the short article gives no indication of the nature of the town... in fact just the opposite...

""The kids were on the basketball courts, shooting a few hoops, and I was indoors talking to my two nieces when we heard a strange, loud noise," she said."...

"She said at one stage the phone rang,..."

Sounds like Anytown USA to me from that short report... so I can understand the disbelief

My only problem is the sound (noise) the craft made...

And it also doesn't help the image of a tiny aboriginal community when they show THIS image on the opening shot...

So now that we all KNOW we can concede they have no cell phones, cameras or I-Pods

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The problem therein is that people obviously don't read all the posts. The fact that there is no mobile phone reception has been mentioned by several people, myself included. I also posted google earth coordinates and a photo of the community, there really is no excuse for people to assume that this place is anything like an average American town.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

So what about the new spy base ? what are you trying to prove ? Spy bases take many forms. churches ,hotels, corporate headquarters ,you name it . Its not as simple as saying all Yanks are bad . The question is how long they will remain under the full influence of the bad guys .
There are carreer officers and there are honourable men trying to serve their country . We want america to wake up ,get real and throw of this yoke of tyranny before its to late . Same with the UK .
Spying is about hijacking any and all forms of existing infrastructue and turning them to to your own purposes . Defeating a hidden enemy is all about forcing them in to the open exposing their real agenda and deeds.
cameras can provide titilating superficial evidence but without intelligent analysis and background knowledge they can be worse than useless .
Without high res and a very steady hand the average camera will not get good pictures of an uncloaked alien craft unless its parked right under your nose .
Altairian craft have excellent noise cancellation tech so unless the dampers are turned of you will not hear a whisper . There is a good chance the yanks were showing off one of their primitive classified craft but frankly I dont care .
Johnnie Howard sold out badly to the US ,no question .but we work smarter than that treacherous little poodle ever did . Thank god ASIO was not allowed to rig the last election.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

It is convenient that I turn on my TV and hear nothing about this.

For all we know there is evidence, recorded evidence that has been conveniently swept under the rug, possibly even with who ever took the footage (they were paid off, have been threatened, etc). All the really good footage is hard to find, does this mean UFOs don't exist? No. If anything I think it is an indication that good footage is with held from the public, especially when tons of people are reporting the sightings who have nothing to do with each other.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

You go girl .Could not have put it better myself .

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

First off ,'you yanks' dont live in a free country anymore . Secondly if you had ever got beyond being 'the best at everything' you would realise that more often than not the americans are blinded by their sense of superiority. so until you guys get real we are not going to get any progress.

Now ask you SAS buddy if Pine gap has a 'cat flap' ? Thats a code word .he can say yes or no if he is playing safe but if he is Kosher he will tell you what a cat flap is . Then ask him how big it is ?
Ask him if its the only one in OZ too .

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

The problem therein is that people obviously don't read all the posts.

Oh tell me it ain't SO??? what a shock....

Hehe quite true that is why it is so important to have that sort of info clear in the OP... I would say 80% of posters, especially new ones respond to the OP and MAY get past page one before commenting... I get it all the time... If I had a buck for ever ytime I heard someone even start a post like... "I haven't read the whole thing...but..."

there really is no excuse for people to assume that this place is anything like an average American town.

Well mate can we do a test? Are you saying not ONE aboriginal in a small town has a camera? Can we make a phone call to that town newspaper ( I assume they have a 'local rag'? and see if anyone has such a device?

Hmm

well lets try something else...

I understand that the aboriginals of Australia are very proficient story tellers... passing down through the ages what they were taught by their ancestors...

I understand that they do not lie and honestly report what they see....

I understand that they are very 'in tune' with the world around them and EXTREMELY observant...

So can we get ONE of them to give us great detail of these craft? After all it was just over their houses for TWO HOURS or so... I would think they got a VERY GOOD LOOK at it...

I for one would love to here one of these detailed descriptions

So how about it... anyone down there up for going to ask?

Or are we just going to have more chest thumping and yank bashing?

If as you say this would be a true story... then lets get some facts All I have so far is that original little story...

So here we are on PAGE 8.. There has been NO follow up... certainly none posted and I am sure media outside Oz won't be covering it...

There is NO more understanding of what went on than is found on Page One in the OP

[edit on 1-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage

It is convenient that I turn on my TV and hear nothing about this.

Front page of NT news, thats what the whole thread was about.....if you havent noticed, UFO stories arent exactly nation wide news. If they were then there would be no point of having website like ATS

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join