It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Invade Town In NT Australia

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Prove me a liar and I will concede . But then you cant really can you ?
Your tech sucks ,deal with it .

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JDN24

JDN ,do I know you from somewhere ? Hows it going mate ?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

All fair questions sherpa and I'm happy to give you a brief explanation without revealing my family identity at this stage .
It takes a lot of technical know how to build a fighter . Not taking any credit away from RJ .he was a great man and a close friend of my family .Our folks lived just up the road from him and mum remembers regular visits to the mitchells for tea.
Another relative who shall remain nameless like so many of our family, was on watson watts radar team.
Another who went by the nick name of 'the mad monk' designed many of the most succesfull fighter bombers of the war years and after the war designed many of the RAF's most succesfull Jets.

He was a humble man though and would always say quite rightly that the success of these aircraft was a TEAM EFFORT . Quite right to.

So while its tempting for me to name drop to build credibility I think its better to challenge people to reason the logic and technical descriptions I give and make their own analysis .

make of my words what you will . Zorgon will no doubt be spinning furiuosly right now . It wont get him off the ground though.....

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

And yes ,your last question ,was my family involved in counterintelligence?
Absolutely . Big time. One of my aunts was the real brains behind SOE . no it was not a male dominated organisation. Thats why it was so succesfull.
See if you can find a Book entitled last plane out of Berlin .
That unit did as much to win the war as anybody . As usual though ,the career officers stole a lot of the credit for the PRU .
There is a picture of me in that book .I look exactly the same now.
Now why do you think that might be ? not being facetious .

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
And thats all your getting from me for a bit .I'm to busy catching up with old comrades here . Is there anything more sexy than a hot chick climbing out of an altairian fighter , running her fingers through her long blond hair and telling the ground crew how she single handedly fried three yanks while applying fresh masscara ? I dont think so....

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by reconpilot
Yanks ! still lost in your own arrogance .

Speaking about arrogance, what makes you think I am a 'yank'

Tell me what a cat flap is ,or are you under orders from your handler not to do so ?

Well everyone knows that it is a little door to let your pussy cat in and out of the house... the connection to Quantum Cryptography... you are correct, my 'handlers'... tell me YOU don't have a need to know

I love how my last posts have bought out the rancour of all you spooks

Hmmm I see no spooks in this thread... only someone desperate for attention that is working hard to derail the thread

The more I give , the more you debunk ,

But you have not given anything... only empty stories with no substance. Now your points say you are new here, so mayhaps we will allow a little leeway, (though I am sure you have been here before) but right now I find myself in agreement with Ignorant Ape on his assessment of you... +++sound of Ape falling off chair+++

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Front page of NT news, thats what the whole thread was about.....if you havent noticed, UFO stories arent exactly nation wide news. If they were then there would be no point of having website like ATS

Hey Nice One Oz

Stealling a little 'thunder down under' huh? I mean I know reconpilot was hogging the show with his story telling but ummm you WERE going to share right?

More NT UFO Sightings
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.ntnews.com.au...

www.ntnews.com.au...

www.ntnews.com.au...

www.ntnews.com.au...

Ain't I a stinker?

[edit on 2-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

OOOOh pegasus , yes of course . Your right , its not our way to be patronising and insulting but you know , thats how you guys behave all the time and it hurts when your on the receiving end for a change does'nt it ? Especially when you know everyone in the ADF is laughing at you . We value honour and integrity in our ranks. You guys start showing the same metal and maybe we will reciprocate .
Try getting out of Iraq and impeach Bush . Its your country your destroying with your arrogance ,not ours .

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon on the ropes fights back desperately BUT STILL cannot answer the question . No its not for letting your pussy in the door but your close , closer than you can dare admit....

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

sorry walt , the real world does not work like that - burden of proof lies with you - give us evidence that you are telling the truth

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Its amazing how this has spread like wildfire... do a google for "UFOs Invade Town In NT" and the smame copy is already on 53,000 plus websites..

And the follow up articles Oz posted say its been going on in the area fro seven weeks... so mabey someone could pop over there and pitch a tent...

but don't forget the camera

Originally posted by reconpilot
Try getting out of Iraq and impeach Bush . Its your country your destroying with your arrogance ,not ours .

Now why would we want to do that? He was elected a second term... and may yet get us into Iran before hanging up the hat... or maybe Korea..

But that has little to do with UFO's in NT so time to stop feeding the troll...
unless of course you have something more on the UFO's?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

When the enemy is extended the truth can no longer be easily hidden...
well zorgy , can I call you zorgy ? you are a worthy opponent (well not really ) but the more you deny and try to obfuscate the more you verify my contentions ..
Such is the nature of psy ops .
Its called reading between the lines and infering the truth from what the enemy strenuously denies .
My regular source is deployed in the middle east at the moment bravely confronting the horrors the US is inflicting .
The intervention has already begun. The man is always more important than the machine and your remotes are more easily returned to sender than switching on the TV .
We are aussies and we NEVER SURRENDER .

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

More on UFO's ? Why share my tech knowledge with you so you can deny it ?
The best intelligence asset is one who does not know he is being used .

In any event I am speaking in terms of general design specs without revealing of course anything of value. You guys will never have the know how to copy our gear succesfully .That must hurt sometimes...
You dont have the knowledge ,you dont have the resources ,you dont have the power . But you can rape torture and kill innocent civilians and invade their country . That must help ease the pain....
You will bury yourselves by your own folly.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

The truth . You cant handle the truth . Americans are brought up on a diet of lies and propaganda . They actually believe their gov would never lie to them !. The truth is coming down the pike now like a roller coaster and still you deny and deny because you are loosing and cant bear to see your mighty country falling around your feet .Iraq is a mess .You are loosing hand over fist . The NWO will fail .
Altairian units are running rings around your poorly trained soldiers .Your special forces units run when they see us coming . They KNOW thats a scrap they cant win. You have sown the wind .....

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

But you do admit you have handlers . well thats progress of a sorts along with your drastic u turns of course...
Quantum crypto ! , nice try but we both know what a cat flap really refers to. So in your own half assed way and desperation you demand proof from me but offer absolutely none from your side .How conveniant .
catflaps swing both ways , bit like the boys from virginia probably ...
Now thats one black hole we would not go near . And I'm not talking about the budget short falls.
maybe if you rubbed your rings together in opposite directions you may get something off the ground. look its got to be worth a try , just trying to help you out here zorgy porgs .

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
sweet bejesus what a back and forth, like a facinating tennis match and all started from the NT ufo flap. Again if anyone sees anything SE QLD or nearby plz post and I am ready with camera and stuff.

If these buggers are megnetic or electromagnetic will a trimeter or guass meter pick anything up?

Are there any heat signatures that passive infrared cameras could pick up?

Could gen 3 night vision pick them up?

Does the atmosphere temp affect them? Leave contrails or anomalous weather?

Do they reflect anything that could be measured?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by primamateria

Hello prima . All perfectly good intelligent questions which demand a straight forward answer.
The whole point of pitch black is to find out who is the LEAST detectable .
In other words , the most completely invisible in every sense to the opponent . Now a fully cloaked sheilded and radar invisble fighter is obviously going to beat one that has any detectable signature wether it be electromagnetic , infra red ,ultra violet ,radio active or whatever .
This is why the yanks are so upset you see ,because their technology failed to match ours . And the reporting of this incident in public makes it obvious to anyone with a scientific or military background.
Therefore ,when honest aussies report what actually happened , the yanks try desperately to discredit it so they can save face.
This incident not only demonstrates how low the US military has sunk in its pursuit of world power , but how badly they are failing to pull it off .
That makes this thread a historic documentary of very real significance .

It also upsets them to see a former alpha tech posting without getting disciplined . So they shift their positions constantly to try and undermine my input .YOU let common sense tell you what sounds right .

Thank you for your trenchant and pertinent questions . They are very much needed and what this forum is supposed to be all about .

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Very interesting, reading through I get the feeling it is poignant. I had a feeling for sometime that some people were getting ripped off by their own military industriual complexes, hence I was distressed about the whole AU buying the hornets issue and the misrepresented wind tunnel test on the F1-11 which erroneously showed metal fatigue when those baby's where still good to go as it were.

So from this, if I happen to see something anomalous chances are I am looking at something flown by humans but off an advanced and black originating project?

Question, if Pitch Black has highlighted where we all stand regarding stealth tech, is it only AU and US tech involved or are other teams also up there?

If there are other teams, how well are they doing against the AU and US stuff? Do we know what else is out there that we might come up against?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Very interesting, I had a feeling for sometime that some people seemed to be getting ripped off by the very military industrial complexes that were meant to be working for them. Hence I was quite distressed when Howard signed up for hornets, especially as it turned out the wind tunnel stress tests on the f111's was misrepresented. Those f111s are still good to go from what I've heard.

Brendan Nelson went on to say that the main reason he chose the hornets was due to some secret 5 percent capability they had but he couldn't say what it was. Always been keen to know what that capability was, especially since he bypassed all protocols in signing that purchase.

How black is pitch black?

Are there other teams up there or is it mainly AU and US?

With regard to the various stakeholders performance, how does this stack up against players that may or may not have been there?

Another question, you mentioned ringing in your head due to magnetic resonance, what is the range that this may be experienced?

Is it increased if closer? What are magnetic runners? That seems to indicate some type of emmission that could be detected or a field that may be photographed.

Could the same sort of tech be used in the Collins Class submarines?

[edit on 2008-7-3 by primamateria]

[edit on 2008-7-3 by primamateria]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This thread is way off track, the topic is UFOs Invade Town In NT Australia
and for the new members here, you do not insult any member of ATS period.

I suggest some reading How Not To Be Banned From ATS...
Participation in ATS - BTS - PTS, on nearly any topic, is very easy -- all you need to do is be polite.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join