It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Invade Town In NT Australia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This is amazing i think.

Four UFOs apparently descended on a town in the Northern Territory of Australia
last Sunday. Witnesses say the object was extremely bright and emitted loud noises they also state the ground shook when these craft came.

We can add this to the bunch of recent UFO activity that seems to be taking place.

This is intriguing .

News source here

Omega

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hello,

This happened on the same day.
www.ntnews.com.au...

Fascinating.

Are they Linked?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
A star and flag for you !!! Great find !!!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
A Star and Flag for you. I read the articles and they say that there for over 2hours over one ladies house. Why are there not any pics of these. If they were low and stayed around for awhile.....

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
A Star and Flag for you. I read the articles and they say that there for over 2hours over one ladies house. Why are there not any pics of these. If they were low and stayed around for awhile.....

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Good question.

I had some difficulty finding multiple articles on this from different sources.
Maybe we are yet to see them, i am not sure.
I hope at least once person snapped a picture.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Families spent hours in fear as what appeared to be three spaceships hovered in the distance with another just metres above their houses.

UFO's invade and entire town for hours in Australia. Not ONE person seems to own a camera of any kind. How convenient.

I guess if its in print, it must be true.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

We ran outside but at first we couldn't see anything -- it was really dark and we could hear the sound."

"The sound was horrible. It sounded like something was going past."

"We thought it was a jet."

It is unusual that the witnesses reported sound. The one thing that other UFO observations seem to have in common, is that the crafts make no sound at all. And it is even stranger that nobody managed to take a photo or video of these things, since they were there for hours...

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I would be so scared I don't think i would think about a damn camera...

But then the millions you would make from having pics..... second thoughts...I would if I had some thing to stop the shakes.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
"Not ONE person seems to own a camera of any kind. How convenient."

That's so easy to say, but proves nothing as to whether these people actually saw what they claim to have seen.

I don't walk/drive around with a camera with me 24/7, in fact not at all. Why does it surprise you?

Steve Allen and Ricky Sorrells are two good examples of historic UFO sightings without pictures/video footage. Some UFO sightings don't last very long, and some/most take place in rural areas, there for not many people see the same thing at the same time and vantage point, nor do they think to take pictures/video footage of it. Shock can tend to cause temporary paralysis.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
[quote
I don't walk/drive around with a camera with me 24/7, in fact not at all. Why does it surprise you?

[edit on 26-6-2008 by ufo reality]

These people were at their homes, so it is not a question about people having to carry a camera with them 24/7:

Ms Dixon said the UFO hovered above the homes for what seemed like a couple of hours.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I also find the lack of photographic evidence puzzling. Another thing that bugs me is there's no definitive time span in which these craft were present. Only "what seems like a couple of hours". Widespread time distortion could be a possible explanation for the lack of photos or videos. Maybe they only thought it was a couple of hours, but was really a minute or two. Of course, this concept would lend credibility to the theory that the craft were extraterrestrial in origin. Or maybe not, it could also lend credibility to the theory that they're top secret craft deploying mind altering technology on behalf of a nefarious government (or Bill Gates)...

I guess all we can do at this time is speculate, just like every other UFO related phenomenon.

Anyway, good find, star and a flag!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality

You have been an alledged 'UFO Researcher' for 10 years and you told me earlier that you don't own a camera. Hows is this possible?

I have been in this game since 1993. I have a camera in my truck with me at all times. Plus these UFO's hovered for hours over peoples houses. No more excuses here, for you, or for the witnesses. I'm calling hoax.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
while i'm going to side with the people that come forth that have experienced this, it is odd that no photos have been taken, BUT in their defense, if this really did happen, people could just be too shocked to think rationally and go for a camera.

also, i'd be slightly more apt to think it was military craft or experimental craft that is indigenous to our earth. i don't think people toss this into the mix enough when reporting or talking about these events.

[edit on 6/26/2008 by zooplancton]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I'm not saying this isn't a hoax, or they saw something that could be explained. All I'm saying is that a lot of times people's first reaction isn't to grab a camera. In case you haven't noticed the world isn't perfect.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Well who here has spoken to the witnesses or has any real idea what has happened.
So far all we have at the moment is a news report which has not published any photos or videos. Who knows they may/may not have photos or videos.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
No doubt. Some people are too quick to form opinions and judge things. Investigating something that turns out to not be what you want is OK. At least you investigated it. That's what we all have to keep in mind. But don't act like you know the circumstances if you weren't there.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
well for one thing i believe the residents of this town were too worried about what the ufo were going to do next. And also if this was a town in the Northern Territory do you know how remote of a place this is. I doubt a lot of them did have a camera at home or even a place to get them developed..

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Type the location of the town into Google Maps and you'll see how out-of-the-way this town is. There is one street that shows a couple of dozen house blocks and that's it... These people are isolated from the world.

They're on the same highway as Wycliffe Well, so they could have been buzzed by a UFO originating from there!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This interview seems a bit out of context. the language seems atypical for territorians. "shooting hoops" and "drinking tea"... Sounds like a californian from oxford, not someone from the remote top end. j/k

This needs something corroborative - confirmed reports of calls on the CB radio to the next town or the regional police etc. Something obvious and typical of a response from a remote town in the top end.

Mind you, just doing a google, There is a Jeffrey Dixon living at the Marlinga Outstation - a known community leader. perhaps Janie is his wife/sister/relative?

Source: National Land Council's Accoutability and Governance Report A search will pull up references to J.Dixon.

[edit on 26/6/2008 by sollie]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join