It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sightings spark alien invasion fears

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I haven't read this entire thread...but surely someone has pointed out that the website is citing a tabloid...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Yeah, that's what I thought. You can't trust the SUN

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctormcauley
Whoever is using these ufos is terrifying the public.

They are terrorists and must all be destroyed. They are polluting our biosphere, they are a threat.

They are not pro-bono proctologists.

We need to shoot one down and broadcast the occupants' execution across the galaxy in all frequencies. Let them know we have more and will do the same to them unless they leave. Aliens are evil.

What, do the aliens watch al-jazeera now?

The human race is doomed... really.. and deservedly.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
The Visitors are not organic. They are waiting for the arrival of our singularity. At this time they will observe and intervene depending on how we treat the singularity. I am betting we will not treat it very well and we will suffer greatly for it. I've said too much already.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

I don't know if the orbs are angels - but according to Jaime Maussan (60 Minutes Mexico) who gets a lot of amazing ufo footage - here is a better image of what people were referring to by "angels" www.youtube.com... human form luminescent glowing flying things - (don't see those everyday - at least I haven't).

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I've just watched a videohich was posted on a macedonian site. The video was filmed from a british millitary aircraft flying next to and on top of the lights! No way they lanterns! will try get the link up so you guys can see for yourself.. Would say hope to get your guys opinion on the vid but knowing this site i know that shouldnt be a problem

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Maybe all of this increased UFO activity is in anticipation of this:

www.mailonsunday.co.uk...

Either they're coming to watch us all blow ourselves up, coming to stop us from blowing ourselves up, or we're on the point of advancing scientifically to a point where they might actually want to talk to us,.

Or none of the above.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by Power_Semi]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

Wasn't that meant to be turned on at the start of the month? I take it there is another delay, any idea when its being turned on?

The incidents of strange lights and UFO sightings world wide is terribly fascinating

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

This was the original schedule.

End of June: The LHC is expected to be cooled down.

Mid of July: The experimental caverns will be closed

End of July: First particles may be injected, and the commissioning with beams and collisions will start. It is expected that it will take about 2 months to have first collisions at 10 TeV.

Energy of the 2008 run: Agreed to be 10 TeV. The machine considers this to be a safe setting to optimize up-time of the machine util the winter shut-down (starting likely around end of November). The winter shut-down will then be used to commissioning and train the magnets up to full current, such that the 2009 run will start at the full 14 TeV design energy.

So it will make collisions from the end of September on, for at most nine weeks in 2008.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by Azurus]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It's a shame that most things in our culture are "fear based". I don't think we need to fear ETs. I think we might need to fear "a very selected few" but good usually prevails over evil so I'm not scared. Just don't let anyone fool you into being paranoid. It's pointless.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This recent bout of coverage sounds like a GREAT precursor for a false invasion. One of the many NWO plans for us "useless eatrers" is to fake an invasion. Given the leaps in "Smoke and Mirrors" (hologram) technology, drones, RC and advanced technologies (detonator pulse wave engines, plasma cloaking, etc.) and UAVs, such an event is not only probable but likely. It has been posited that, because of the centralized nature of the media and the successful control of 9/11, a "fake Invasion" would be probable. If you think about the goals of the Illuminati/NWO/Bilderbergers/Elite/Freemasons/satanists/Milipharmacorporatocracy/Reptilian/Zionist/Jesuit dudes, "Interplanetary War" beats the living hell out of a'The War On Terror", dunnit?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

There have been reported UFO sightings in Liverpool and many believe their city is "on the brink" of an alien invasion?

Sounds like a bad movie plot, but a former policeman and his daughter claim to have seen "13 orange orbs and filmed the unexplained phenomena on a mobile phone."

Another witness also claims to have captured footage and the radio stations telephones were jammed with people reporting the sightings.

The sightings came as three soldiers reported seeing UFOs spinning over an army base in Shropshire, in the west of the country.

The 13 flying objects were captured on film and are now reportedly being investigated by army officials.

A schoolboy photographed a UFO on the same day that three soldiers reported their mystery sighting.

Shaun Williams, 12, went out to snap a light aircraft performing stunts above his home in Llanelli, South Wales.

Later, he looked at the pictures on his digital camera and realised he had also captured a saucer shape against a clear blue sky.

I couldnt believe it when I looked back at my pictures and this strange object was there, Shaun said. (ANI)

link to picture of saucer

link

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod

Originally posted by SKUNK2
I live in England and it's the first i've heard about people thinking it's an alien invasion(I hope it is lol).
Just to prove this report is BS since when has liverpool been in the north of England??? LOL

Erm... OK Smart arse...

Where do you think Liverpool is?

Liverpool is just above Wales, thats not the north of England, Newcastle etc... Is in the north of England.
I live in Leeds...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
more links to the same story

terrified soldier

policeman and daughter

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
here is a link to the video filmed of the objecs

billknell.tripod.com...

(scroll down to find video)

also covers the soldiers story

[edit on 27-6-2008 by skywatch]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Kruel, an ATS member has spotted exactly the same objects as the boy photographed today in st. louis

please go to this ongoing thread, page 4, for info

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
i need to stop posting off topic.
so i will say
the last thing aliens will do is invade. they would have done it already if they were going to.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by chris_stibrany]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
They look like those Chinese lights that float in the sky, you light the candle and away you go.. I think it's a case of some board soldiers who have nothing better to do......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join