It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sightings spark alien invasion fears

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by chris_stibrany

one thing that i believe that one should have as much sex as possible wid the love of your life as the life might just be ending due to the so called alien invasions. so folks..... njoyyyy before its over!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
It could be that some folks will get to see their master. The true God dwells inside of you. Jesus said (in regards to signs and wonders) believe them not.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sty
if i would be an allien, wanting to clean up the Earth , i would take one human to collect his/her DNA , then using evolutionary computing I would create a virus (assambled with nanotech) so evolved that would clean up the Earth the way we see it in 28 days later. 100000 years advances in IT would do it .. BUT - they do not want that , i ensure you !

Spot on! Forget "ray guns", the point wouldn't be to destroy Earth, just the dominant (festering) species. A viral infection specific to humans would be a great start, at least to cull the population by a significant degree.

I would start with the cities. Greater population densities would make for higher impact in a shorter period, sit back and wait for it to die down or the "nano-technology" to complete its cycle.

Reducing the population by 3/4 would put the world back on track.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Liverpool is just above Wales, thats not the north of England, Newcastle etc... Is in the north of England.I live in Leeds...

Depends if you're from the "saaarrf" or not. For me, Birmingham and everything above is "The North". Just look at the signs as you leave the M25, haha!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterestedObserver
I know I'm going to get a lot of heat for bringing religion into this topic but I'm a firm believer that UFO's have much to do with angels/spirituality. Maybe it's the beginning of the Second Coming.

Read the Bible a little closer..And pay attention to the horsemen..The horsemen are, in fact the keys.

War Flaming Sword, Black Horse.

Currently in the midst of it.
(No, I'm not religious just mindful of wisdom)

As far as this sighting is concerned. Things are going to get a little hairier around the globe over the next few months. These fly overs are the heralds.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by projectvxn]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SKUNK2

Well it's certainly not in the south

Liverpool is in the north west of England, the operative word there being north.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Not so fast. The aliens could also be so arrogant about the power differential between them and us that they don't think it would matter if we suspected or not. They'd still crush us like insects even if our militaries were "ready" for them.

I agree, no more than pouring boiling water over an ant's nest. Once the main colony has gone they won't care where the "stragglers" end up or what they do. I doubt if they will even make an appearance until it is nearly over.

I would judge that physical landings would be a good thing as it demonstrates that they do not have bad intentions.

I cite the analogy of the "lost" Amazonian tribe that was found. They've see our technology, helicopters and planes and the like so they must swap stories of the strange flying "beasts". If our intentiom is to make contact in a friendly way and we sent a couple of people into the tribe, there is a good chance that they would be dead within a couple of days (disregarding the impact of viral infections for the tribe). However, if we sent a group in force then it is much more likely that we could control the situation, make a *show* of force to indicate that inter-tribal warfare tactics would not work with us.

If we wanted to destroy them, we would napalm the whole site without even turning up.

Now, I am not in favour of contacting the lost Amazonian tribe - leave them to it I say, but if I were an alien race and wanted contact with humans, a show of force and mass localised landings without use of weaponry would be a start. If one of them came down, without visible backup, it would end up on an autopsy slab before you could sake "YouTube fake".

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Read the Bible a little closer..And pay attention to the horsemen..The horsemen are, in fact the keys.

The four horsemen of the apocalypse personify the main destructive forces faced by the human race since day one. This doesn't mean that "Revelations" is accurate, merely that illustrative concepts used are bound to occur during any period of human existence.

Pestilence, War, Famine and Death succintly describes how the human race could be exterminated using viral technology, localised assaults on strategic points, the ensuing collapse of the world economy and ultimately, extermination on a grand scale.

That doesn't mean the New Testament prophecy is correct, merely that the prophecy reflects normal behaviour between enemies. The pestilence can be used to describe "decay" or a "tribe" that is no longer strong. This makes it ripe for conquest. Whoopee.

Would it be prophecy if it said "Thunderstorm, Rain, Shelter under tree, Hit by lightening"? Methinks not.

The other interpretation of Conquest, War, Famine/Pestilence, works aswell, but I don't think it rolls off the tongue the same as the "traditional" interpretation. Do you?

Damn revisionists.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchNLearn

is it just me or does this strike other people as being retarded :

have flooded radio stations with their calls of distress

ok - assuming you beleive that aliens are invading , who you goung to call

A the police

b the army

C the RAF [ royal air force ]

D RadioCity 96.7FM [ one of the top radio stations in merseyside ]

what the fook is the readio station going to do ????????????????

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SugarCube

I know...Like I said, I'm not religious...Just open to wisdom. Thanks for taking the time to address that.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I think something relatively soon will happen. I don't think a invasion because even though we are relatively low tech compared to the Ets we know enough to really do some damage. I think something will happen in contact or disclosure, I think pop culture has slowing been preparing people for disclosure

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Are you people aware that these "UFOs" over Liverpool were just Chinese lanterns released by some hotel as part of some festival? Go look it up on the BBC site yourself.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I was thinking about this the other day as it so happens. If there were aliens out there with hostile intent i'm sure they'd have slaughtered us years and years ago.

Who knows the "craft" we see may be watching over us. Can't think that they're the only species in the universe other than us that would be silly. I mean wasn't it recently that scientists in Europe discovered 3 super Earths the smallest one being 4 times the size of our planet? Yes it's 45,000 light years away but who says they're not inhabited?

I think people are starting to realize more and more that we're not alone in the universe, which in some cases, is good but then you get the people who are terrified of the idea. I watch Yahoo News and what not every day for the:
"THE ALIENS HAVE LANDED"
Headlines because i feel something is going to happen soon as my dreams have started to come back but i guess i'm just crazy lol

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Are you people aware that these "UFOs" over Liverpool were just Chinese lanterns released by some hotel as part of some festival? Go look it up on the BBC site yourself.
Well - just as I was getting ready to post a response when I read your reply. I was about to write - If and whenever the purported video and pictures of the UFO event become public, we can (hopefully) objectively form a conclusion.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterestedObserver
I know I'm going to get a lot of heat for bringing religion into this topic but I'm a firm believer that UFO's have much to do with angels/spirituality. Maybe it's the beginning of the Second Coming.

No heat from me for "bringing religion" up. I have a different take on it though. The Bible tells us in the end times there would be a great deception that would come. This deception would be so great that,"If those days were not cut short, even the elect would not be saved."

Beware of accepting, in blind faith, wonders in the sky as devine. I believe there are great menions of the evil one which will deceive many with false fables of their own creative divinity and encourage many to accept a lie and be damned. "...try the spirits to see that they are of God."

I'll now step off my stool and go back to just being a normal conspiratorial paranoid, like everyone else here...God bless you all!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchNLearn

i am in germany right now and i've seen a few ufos. it look like a black and white orb circling each other and another white orb off in the distance. and i am in the stuttgart region.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Guards... Knights... Squires... Prepare for battle...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Time to be like Grandma and get out your Slim Whitman records.......

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

dont worrry just lesson to any of her shows
www.sherrytalkradio.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join