It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sightings spark alien invasion fears

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Is there any footage of these objects?

I was reading and it said they gave over footage to the army.....BAD IDEA. We'll never see it :[

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
People will panic and commit suicide? Culling at its finest – no one will have to make that decision and therefore cannot be called “Hitler”.

Really, If they were hostile and intent on killing us, they would not be using the type of weapons that we are familiar with. I can envision them having a frequency tuner. All they would have to do would be to tune in on any group by age or ethnicity and dismantle their molecules, leaving just a pile of dust.

Next consideration: Are we sure that these sightings are of solid craft? Could they be holograms?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
There coming!!! It says That A group of human aliens will come after we enter the photon band in the 2000's, they will save us from it... it's coming... There coming

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
There has been a lot of wierd stuff going on recently..

Aliens popping in to say hi does not worry or surprise me.. There are plenty of aliens on this planet already!!

Im a paranormal investigator and we have filmed some genuine and VERY wierd stuff recently.. Most of which we have deemed to wierd to make public yet.. Its WAY beyond what people could cope with..

We filmed a portal or energy vortex recently, this looks amazing on film (like spiraling disco lights).. Basically there are 100s of balls of light energy spinning around (Orbs).. In our filming it shows an Orb flying out of the vortex and entering our mediums body, the medium then entered a trance..

This summer we have encountered such strange things (and filmed them) that we can no longer work publically (we used to run public shows).. There are a lot of changes coming in and i think that energies that we dont understand are working with us all the time..

Im quite fearless BUT have been frightened by some things recently, i can assure you that NOT all that we have filmed is human energy.. We had a very UFO filming session, a glowing triangle floated outside the property we were filming, this energy then made our walkie talkies go crazy and talk to each other!! My colleague was VERY disturbed and would not leave the house!! We are experienced Pros and deal with spirits all the time.. This is something more..

All in all its exciting BUT a little bit of a worry..

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

yes i agree with this but the reaction at the start of the post is i guess what the system want to happen to put people into fear its a control thing again................

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

You said you deal with it all the time. Do you work for the government or are you a private company? Could you provide contact information?

Have you ever encountered a green orb, or a green orb with a little man inside? They seem to appear just before a major weather event. Or entities that can start and stop electronic devices and what will render them unsuccessful?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
If aliens invaded us, it would be fair to assume that they have far more advanced technology than we have. And if they're invading, they're hostile. Which leads me to believe that they would have highly advanced weapons compared to us.
Thanks to the Australian Government for taking away our semi-automatic rifles. Now we're f***ed. Im going to find myself some nice sized rocks to defend myself with.

Seriously, if aliens invade, what's the point of worrying. There would be no way we could win. Independance Day was just propaganda.

But I'm sure if they invade, our Governments will offer us "safety".

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

But I'm sure if they invade, our Governments will offer us "safety".

Or, offer us as a human bargaining chip, much like they do now.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Ugh. I'm torn. I'm a believer in UFO's and a Christian, and my Christian views make me think that they might be false prophets as in the Bible, however I'm a thiest evolutionist so I'm not all stupid, however my faith is dwindling because none of Adam and Eve up to Noah's Ark makes any sense. That makes me think, if aliens do invade, and they offer peace, what am I gonna follow? My dwindling faith in God, or perhaps aliens who may be genuine? Meh. Questions like that tear me to the bone, and it sometimes makes me hope they just come in and give us a fight, so I don't have to choose.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I have a question, what (or who) gives you the right to decide what's too much for us to cope with?

Your making some big claims there, care to back them up?

On topic, have the sightings ended? Did anyone get pictures or video?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn

More and more sightings are coming out all over the world lately and more "corporate" news agencies are reporting them for a change! Could this be the start of something big???

news.ninemsn.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

They can't hide the UFO sightings anymore! So they report it.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obliv_au

Alarmed UK citizens convinced they saw an armada of UFOs in the sky have flooded radio stations with their calls of distress.

you know what i find worrying if its true, is the alleged reaction.

"aargh, its something unknown, quick call the authorities, run for cover!"

[edit on 26/6/08 by Obliv_au]

It is depressing, in this day and age, for people to react like that

A second line, just to say God, the human race is pathetic.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join