It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sightings spark alien invasion fears

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
RELAX PEOPLE!!!

Use this as a direct que, to keep working on your inner strenght and goodness.

Not good as in the old world views of good verses evil, without judgement is the way to over ride the negative forces and to incorporate the positive.

Practice creating a calm and loving heart energy.

What you put out is what you will get back when it comes to alien forces.

Take another look at the work of people like Clifford Stone, know that there will always be a balance in all things.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Personally... I don't think this is extraterrestrial, nor do I think it's government.

I think someone pretty bright has gotten a new propulsion system up and running, and is having a load of fun taking it around the world, purposely ignoring no-fly zones because, who's gonna stop him?

It makes sense, because if I were to get my concept of inertial drive running (I highly doubt it will work with todays power sources and materials), it would behave very similar to these craft... and I wouldn't hesitate to go buzzing a few cities and air bases myself... who'd stop me?

I'd probably grab my closest friends and let them have a go as well. Maybe do some formation flying for fun.

I think these things are from earth. But whoever they are, they aren't part of the government... they seem to be private.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SKUNK2

liverpool is pretty far north mate where are you from carlisle?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obliv_au

Alarmed UK citizens convinced they saw an armada of UFOs in the sky have flooded radio stations with their calls of distress.

you know what i find worrying if its true, is the alleged reaction.

"aargh, its something unknown, quick call the authorities, run for cover!"

[edit on 26/6/08 by Obliv_au]

It is depressing, isn't it!

Makes me wonder if (regardless how much it rankles with me) the cover-up is actually for the best!

EDIT... in case I wasn't clear (I read my post and it could be interpreted both ways) I meant that the authorities are right to keep the whole thing covered up from the general public.

The coverup annoys the heck out of me, but judging the general reaction they probably got it right!

[edit on 26/6/2008 by Dagar]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
they say only orbs, orbs are like energy just energy not mass so unless they saw at least some metal parts. then it is probably scalar energy weapon testing.
they saw lots of orbs so maybe it is from either one or more country.
with all this talk about alien invasion, what if they come to save us from own destruction and we still rejects them.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterestedObserver
I know I'm going to get a lot of heat for bringing religion into this topic but I'm a firm believer that UFO's have much to do with angels/spirituality. Maybe it's the beginning of the Second Coming.

last Christmas, I caught Santa putting my xmas gifts under the tree.

I think a lot of these cases are true but there are going to be some geniuses out there who see any normal light in the sky and get scared.

Like someone else said, it's the reaction that worries me. Maybe THIS is why some folks (or the Aliens) don't think we're ready to accept..

[edit on 26-6-2008 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchNLearn

have any of you considered the possibility that this is 'the fake invasion'?

holograms?
or
technology hidden from us?

...or....

have any of you read '2012' by Whitely Striber? in his book (in a parrel earth) the abundance of sihtings casues NASA to final admit that the 'orbs' are alien. the second they admit this, it opens a gateway (b/c it's all about belief) and the invasion begins.

for the record, i think this is all smoke and mirrors, hiding something much more intense and reality altering....

as a great man once said: "hold on to yer butts!"

i advise those of courage and fortitude to adopt a Zen head space. become psychic samurai. this is a war for the heart. keep your sense of humor and pass all glory to Allah!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Z.S.P.V.G.

i for one do beleive its all a big fake!

if they were real why don't they just land in a crop circle and be done with it so we can get a proper look?

why? because 99% of them aren't the real thing!

the 1% that are out there(allegedly) are just observing, why would they want to land here on this hostile planet we call home!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchNLearn

If the report is real and pictures were taken and given to a governmental agency it will never see the light of day. Don't understand why they didn't upload it on the internet or here. I am sure that there are many many more vids and pictures taken and will never ever be shown. Too bad. I really think that this world is really ready to see this information. It surely would have all the governments thinking about how really small they really are. Maybe and hopefully it would be for the better for mankind.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ceara

... if I was planning an attack on a planet, I wouldn't hover around and create fear for fun. I would attack outright, plain and simple. I would behave like an old-time British marching army, complete with bagpipes and drums

You do realize that the bagpipes and drums were to instill fear in the enemy as the infantry/army move on them don't you...if it is an invasion, how would hovering, formations, and trespassing over military installations not be the same thing...without the music that is?

Personally I don't believe they are here to enslave, attack, or devour us...but I don't think they are gonna show up and give us the combination to Zen Peace either. Could it be that they give us directions to a better path, sure. Are they going to remove the obstacles that have kept us on the path we transverse currently, I doubt it. I am of the opinion that these beings are the one who actually made the statement that they will help those who help themselves...

Anyway, I am prepared either way...I have a welcome mat, and a gun.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The whole UFO thing is bad news. If the stories of abduction are true and these things are in control, this is nothing but evil. I don't care if it's a hoax or not, people are becoming frightened which leads to greater levels of control. For all we know, these things could be here to harvest us, and the government may be aware of the threat. I for one think that disclosure has been happening for a long time, and those who study various cultural history throughout time, along with other witness testimony and reports, can see that the similarities in their stories are rather spooky to say the least. I for one do not look forward to disclosure, if in fact this "alien" thing is real.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by C.C.Benjamin
reply to post by Daedalus24

I think ultimately, any general would tell you this is clearly not an invasion. You wouldn't give yourself away so obviously before planning a military strike - you'd lose the element of surprise.

Not so fast. The aliens could also be so arrogant about the power differential between them and us that they don't think it would matter if we suspected or not. They'd still crush us like insects even if our militaries were "ready" for them.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by C.C.Benjamin
reply to post by Daedalus24

I think ultimately, any general would tell you this is clearly not an invasion. You wouldn't give yourself away so obviously before planning a military strike - you'd lose the element of surprise.

Not so fast. The aliens could also be so arrogant about the power differential between them and us that they don't think it would matter if we suspected or not. They'd still crush us like insects even if our militaries were "ready" for them.

Quite true. If they possess the means for interstellar travel then they obviously have much greater technological advances and understanding at their disposal than we do. Here are some ways I can think of that ETs could level our society without even offering themselves as a target:

* weapons launched from orbit that target sensitive techtonic areas, causing massive quakes and land shifting
* altering the course of a few asteroids to intersect with Earth
* Make our own satellites and space junk in orbit around our planet rain down on us
* Destroy our ozone layer from orbit
* Covertly destroy military installations on two rival continents that possess ICBMs and triger WWIII
* Destroy our planet's jet stream (long term effect with massive casualties)
* Hide a killer biological airborne virus on a small meteor and make sure that gets through our atmosphere (think Andromeda Strain)

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The hole in the ozone layer is healing its self or maybe these sightings of alien objects are fixing it ? anyone got a better idea

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2
I live in England and it's the first i've heard about people thinking it's an alien invasion(I hope it is lol).
Just to prove this report is BS since when has liverpool been in the north of England??? LOL

Erm... OK Smart arse...

Where do you think Liverpool is?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'eed
I predict that they will start body snatching poeple and for some reason... we will all have to be chipped... Good idea NWO bastards!

Exactly! It's probably the government behind this with the intent to scare people. And then people will go to their government asking for 'protection'.

I mean, you hear about these orbs, right? What do they do? They do nothing, they don't make 90 degree turns at high speeds, they don't fly at hypersonic speeds. Nothing. It's just like they are there for the show. You know, like a cardboard model.

[edit on 26 Jun, 08 by dramafreak]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I wonder if it is a test of the Tetris phone masts. I am convinced that from those masts "they" TPTB, the government, the 'whoever' can implant visions as well as broadcast them from satellites.

Sadly I am more inclined to believe in a nefarious use of technology producing these UFO sky-events than actual aliens come by for a look-see...

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
as a civilization we just FEAR things.

how do we know the common thing is war and hatred ?
the reason i say this, is, all we hear is war and hatred.

for all we know, they are (if they are coming) coming to help us.

dont believe it anyway.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
This isnt good!

This IS a government sponsored HOAX!!!!!

The good people here at ATS will be able to sniff the real truth out....

Aliens have been here for eons.....Why would they come now to destroy all of humanity? After all, we are their creation!

Put your truth detectors on people!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Im not sure if anyone is aware but the Shropshire sighting isnt the first.
It seems as though they have slowly travelled around between Cardiff to Liverpool(sofar)

www.thesun.co.uk...
www.thesun.co.uk...

I know its thesun but they seem to be the only ones with all accounts and there are videos of most sightings on their site too.

Keep watching the skies people

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join