It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.K. to Begin Microchipping Prisoners

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by realshanti

Erm sorry i didn't quite follow that, are you saying you want criminals chipped or you don't?

In my time i've been attacked by a man with a baseball bat, no real reason for it i swear. I defended myself well, came out with minor injuries, and yet i still do not want criminals chipped. You are missing the big picture i'm afraid.

The way any society has always instigated draconian measures is to start with the people no one cares about, the criminals. Then it's extended to those "at risk" like children, the elderly and mental health patients. Finally they chip us all, and i promise you they'll work in the abolition of paper money once they have chips in everyone.

Freedom is worth dying for and if you can't see that then i point you towards the nearest communist country, enjoy.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Yes that's the point, whilst we are not a dictatorsip yet (and no we are not before people argue), and whilst we don't have people being carted off into camps yet en masse, we do have the tools there to be abused and those tools are being extended more and more. People have to understand that dictators have learnt many lessons from the past. I doubt you will see a hitleresc ruler again, it doesn't work. We're going to see a world in the style of 1984 or more likely Huxleys "A Brave New World".

A technological barrier that will mean the people at the top have everything and the people at the bottom have the minimum, it will be like an old fashioned monarchy in this way. The only way such a thing can be governed absolutely in our modern age is with chips like these. In the past people could get food without a chip, in the future you won't get any without it. It's the ultimate control mechanism.

I think we're still 50 years away from that sort of thing but the coundations are being put in place. For those saying they don't care, there are worse things than death etc, well i agree, death doesn't scare me one bit. Living without freedom, now that scares me.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
If they do it to me...I'm getting a dog or cat......and like another stated gon'a get a sharp object and cut it out......and put in the family pet
better yet.....maybe a wild animal (deer...moose) see them track that

dam that guy is always in the woods.

Your Canadian friend,
Sven

Maybe a nice fat city rat
possibilities are endless...maybe the kids' god fish

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Sorry for the one liner, but all this talk about chips is making me hungry. They'd go well with a nice piece of cod and some curry sauce. Yum Yum!!!

Oh and chip the crims too , that way if they don't commit a crime or are arrested for anything for 10 years they can have it removed.
And if I ever get chippedwithout my consent it's coming straight out and being posted ( blood and all) to Downing street with a nice note to say "stick it up your a#se". Breach of 'human rights' and personal privacy and all that...

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA awesomness....

Stick your tag in a gold fish and release it into a river...rofl

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This is also the first major opportunity citizens and opposition will have to raise public awareness and overturn such plans. Also, to make it an election campaign and strengthen democracy. In a real sense the ball is now in the citizens hands to stop this in its infancy now.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Chip prisoners.
Chip civies while you're at it.
Chip everyone. Sooner the better if you ask me.
I'm hoping they also allow people to opt into a public GPS tracking programme. It would be so handy to know where my mates are at the touch of a button. Hell, it would be handy to know exactly where I was half the time.

Long live the chip. I'm at the front of the queue for these things.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spuggy
Chip prisoners.
Chip civies while you're at it.
Chip everyone. Sooner the better if you ask me.
I'm hoping they also allow people to opt into a public GPS tracking programme. It would be so handy to know where my mates are at the touch of a button. Hell, it would be handy to know exactly where I was half the time.

Long live the chip. I'm at the front of the queue for these things.

Do you carry a cell phone? then you can download programs for you and your'mates' (sorry, from America, don't really understand using the term for 'breeding partner' when 'friend' is meant) that will alert everyone on your contact list when they change location because....there's a GPS in your phone. Or, you know, just call them when you want to find out where they are. Laziness is no reason to open the door to more tightly controlled commerce for the rest of us who can press THREE buttons to call a friend and find out where they're at.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'eviant

I fully agree with you.

My bet is that this will be lept on by three groups : 1) The 'we need to fight terrorists' lobby. 2) The 'Missing 4 year olds would be found if they were chipped lobby' and 3) If you have nothing to hide you will have a chip group.

The lazy will just do what ever the herd does.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna

I fully agree with you.

My bet is that this will be lept on by three groups : 1) The 'we need to fight terrorists' lobby. 2) The 'Missing 4 year olds would be found if they were chipped lobby' and 3) If you have nothing to hide you will have a chip group.

Yup, those are generally the supporters of Patriot Act/fingerprinting children, various other slippery slope policies. And they scare the piss out of me, because I've become convinced that some people are so unable to see the big picture that they're going to inadvertantly put me in a cage one day. To be OK with microchipping ANY segment of the population is like a nudge, a wink to Big Brother, and rest assured that he WILL take notice. God I wish I had a place where I could fall off the grid....

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna

I fully agree with you.

The question is how do you fight against such ignorance? These people use these arguements because if you disagree you can instantly be shouted down as a terrorist, child abuser etc. I'm fully aginst chipping citizens and i swear, on my own life i will fight it, i wil take any chip out, go to prison even die for this belief. However to be ridiculed in such a way by people ignorant of history is not something many peopel could bare.

Most people will take the easy course, remember the old credo, what is right is hard and what is wrong is easy.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Although the majority of us seem to be dead set against being chipped there are some who seem to think it's a good idea , why is this ? Why are some people willing to give up certain freedoms ? Is it all do to fear ? If thats the case we are all really in trouble .

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Max_TO]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

wowzers - are you kidding??? please re-read my post - I clearly said I DON'T want criminals chipped - it was the first line of the post - my point was that I have experienced grievous bodily injury at the hands of a criminal that nearly caused my death but even this experience would NOT move me on the issue of chip implantation....I don't live by FEAR and don't feel others should live by it either...sorry if that was not clear

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Sorry it's just the flaming smiley at the end of your post seemed to suggest you thought i meant we should tag criminals. You can see hos confusing that would be, i didn't want it to seem as though i'm a supporter of such schemes.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
well i would rather die than be chipped!

but im lucky i believe in GOD and have faith..

i know atheist's and agnostics think this is comical but that's the way it is!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal
well i would rather die than be chipped!

but im lucky i believe in GOD and have faith..

i know atheist's and agnostics think this is comical but that's the way it is!

Erm to defend us agnostics, we dont' thin it's comical, we aren't sure whether you're right or wrong. Please don't lump us in with atheists, it's like lumping in christians with islamic followers!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

Sorry it's just the flaming smiley at the end of your post seemed to suggest you thought i meant we should tag criminals. You can see hos confusing that would be, i didn't want it to seem as though i'm a supporter of such schemes.

LOL....had no idea that icon meant that
I thought it looked like a pissed off person which is why I used it:lol
ops... Live and learn

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

apologies imaginary

but some agnostic/atheist do think believers are a joke for believing in something they haven't seen !

i suppose you can't tar everyone with the same brush!

like some people think southern ireland and northern ireland are the same country?

or like ireland is part of the uk!

or newzealand is australia!

or canadians are american!

etc etc

i digress what im saying is you have to stand your ground, and if that means dying for what you believe in so be it!

people are too apathetic to what is really going on! it will be too late if we dont stand our ground now, no matter what your belief's are!

at the end of the day we should stand united, but will we?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Oh boy, it's started! Get the citizens used to the idea of implanted chips. Then boom! You go for the kill and then everyone gets chipped. If prisoners are getting chipped, it's only a matter of time before citizens get chipped. If that's the case, I'm moving to the mountains.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join